Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) - Farnborough, GU14

Branch rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 58 ratings. This website contains 58 user reviews of Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) - Farnborough, GU14.

Agent Overview

Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey)

1 Bridge Road Cove

what?

Smartphone? Scan It!

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 244 out of 21692 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.83 out of 5.00

• 57 recommend
  • 1 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

Get a Quote

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 25
in the GU14 League Tables
1 out of 24
in the Farnborough League Tables

Branch Information for Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey), GU14

A description of Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) in GU14 in Farnborough is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

Registered With

UNKNOWN

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey), please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 2)

Page last updated on: 21-Sep-2014 07:44:01

1. 1

A 4 Star review by  Trevor Hayward, Thu 14th August 2014

Richard Pinnock, Perry Patterson
    £250000

Richard PinnockPerry Patterson

Both Richard and Perry were very helpful at all times, especially as we sold very quickly,but we unable to buy in another area for several months.

2. A 5 Star review by  Rob, Fri 8th August 2014

£335000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The staff at Bridges were extremely keen and very helpful and kept us updated on the progress of the sale throughout. Unfortunately we lost the first buyer on the day of exchange due to a legal oversight and the market was back under offer with a day. That's what you call dedication. Keep up the good work Bridges A special thank you to Clive and Richard

3. A 5 Star review by  Gemma Ohara, Tue 5th August 2014

£151000

Jayne Gaskin

Great experience using bridges to sell my flat. It was sold on the first day it went up for sale for more than I thought it would go for! The sales progression team were a brilliant asset when my solicitors were being slow. Jayne was brilliant the whole way through, giving me great advice and keeping me sane when little issues cropped up. Thank you very much for all your help!

4. A 5 Star review by  Carol, Mon 30th June 2014

£250000

Bill Byrne

Bill was very helpful in assisting me in finding a property to buy in an area that I did not know very well. He was always polite and courteous and I would have no hesitation in using Bridges again.

5. A 5 Star review by  Hath0r, Fri 13th June 2014

Gu15
    £245

Jayne Gaskin

We were very pleased with Bridges, Jayne did all she could to chase enquiries on the vendor side in order to push things along and provided us with regular updates to the situation in order to put our mind at ease. I would definitely recommend this agency if your planning to buy a property! Our personal thanks goes to Jayne!

6. A 5 Star review by  Chris, Thu 29th May 2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

The staff at Bridges were very pleasant to deal with in general. Information was clear & concise, viewings were handled well with consideration given to make sure my cats didn't get out which was a worry. The sales process was one of the least stressful that I have experienced.

7. A 5 Star review by  Helen Blick, Tue 8th April 2014

Richard PinnockBill Byrne

Pleasure to deal with, property was put on the market very quickly and offer accepted within two days. Great that we had a person to go to once the sale was going through. Jane was really helpful and always available to talk and assist to help the sale progess quickly.

8. A 4 Star review by  Seema, Mon 7th April 2014

Lettings (as a Landlord)
    Trevor Fry

Trevor Fry

I was very pleased with the service offered by Bridges Lettings. Trevor handled everything professionally and was excellent in keeping me informed at all stages of the lettings process. S.S.

9. A 5 Star review by  Helen, Thu 27th March 2014

Jayne Gaskin

I found Bridges to be both helpful and realistic when assessing the value of the flat and they were assiduous in seeking prospective buyers. Jayne in the sales progression team was excellent at keeping us updated regarding progress and difficulties in the process.

10. A 5 Star review by  Mr Mrs Reilly, Thu 27th February 2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

We have just completed a sale of our property today and would like to commend Richard, Jo and the team at Bridges on the service they provided. Richard was very informative and true to his word found a buyer straight away and then Jo was great at keeping us up to date as to how the sale was progressing. Thanks for a great service.

1. A 5 Star review by  Craig Kendall, Thu 30th January 2014

James MacPhee, Alan Dearing

James MacPheeAlan Dearing

Last summer I put my flat on the market and was recommended Bridges by a friend. I was wary of the whole process to be brutally honest, but I must say that my experience with Bridges has been fantastic! James macphee was the gent who came out and met with me in the flat to measure up and value. James explained the whole process to me and made me feel comfortable that Bridges could do a great job in selling my flat - he wasn\'t wrong, and it was sold in 2 days - great stuff! I was then handed over to Alan Dearing in the sales progression department, and I cannot talk more highly of this... (read more

2. 1

A 5 Star review by  Ann Lorimer, Wed 15th January 2014

Richard Pinnock, Alan Dearing

Richard PinnockAlan Dearing

We cannot thank Richard Pinnock and Alan Dearing enough for there help with the sale on our investment property. We have used Richard before and as soon as we decided to sell our house we decided to call Richard. As usual he came round promptly and sent the details through straight away for us to check. He was helpful, polite and professional. The next stage was then passed onto Alan Dearing in progress chasing who is so lovely and helpful and so good at his job. We would definitely always go back to Bridges for there great service. A+++++++++++

3. A 5 Star review by  Sridhar, Mon 16th December 2013

Alan Dearing, James MacPhee

Alan DearingJames MacPhee

Bridges were excellent with the entire transaction. It was almost like I put an offer on the house and forgot about it. Everything was going on in the background and one fine day I got a call that contracts are exchanged. Such a smooth transaction. James Macphee and Alan Dearing in particular were very impressive.

4. A 5 Star review by  Dee Littlefair, Tue 3rd December 2013

Bill Byrne

Dealing with Bridges has been easy, they were always forthcoming with properties in our requested area, we were shown around a few houses by Mr Bill Byrne and he was really friendly and helpful. Once the house we decided to proceed on Mr Byrne was very helpful to sort this out to our advantage. We had a very good experience with Bridges and would recommend them to others.

5. 1

A 5 Star review by  Anne, Sat 26th October 2013

Upload a reviwer profile image

The agent told me he was confident he would sell my house easily and he sold it in the first week for the full asking price. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and professional and the whole process required very little effort from me.

6. 2

A 5 Star review by  Matt W, Sat 28th September 2013

Bill Byrne

Living outside the area it was useful that Bill Byrne managed to set up several viewing for viewing on a single visit to the area. Bill was punctual, professional and knowledgeable about the properties he was showing us around. The types of properties were what we were looking for and has resulted in us making a successful offer on a house in the neighbourhood we were interested in. All in all, this has been a very stress free experience.

7. 3

A 5 Star review by  M Hardwick, Thu 19th September 2013

Richard PinnockBill Byrne

I had sold & bought my last property 3 years ago with Richard Pinnock and was pleasantly surprised when he called to tell me he would be coming out to give me a valuation for Bridges. I decided to go with Bridges on the basis that I had dealt with Richard before on a difficult sale and was previously pleased with his work. I am very happy to say that Richard sold my house within 5 hours of it being on the market and everything to do with the sale has gone smoothly. So I would highly recommend using Bridges in Farnborough they did a great job. Special thanks to Richard Pinnock.

8. 3

A 5 Star review by  Janet Oakley, Fri 23rd August 2013

Richard PinnockBill Byrne

I was very impressed with the service received from Bridges. They fully understood our requirements and got to know what we liked and disliked and they found the perfect house for us! All the staff were very responsive to return calls or emails, in particular Richard Pinnock and Bill Byrne. Highly recommend them!!

9. 2

A 5 Star review by  VG, Mon 19th August 2013

Upload a reviwer profile image

We had to sell our house due to unfortunate circumstances. We chose Bridges because they had competitive rates and the highest sales ratio within our area. They took pictures and dimensions of the property and the brochure was ready within 2 days. They organised viewings even before the house was advertised on line. The pictures were taken on a Tuesday and the first viewing was on Thursday. Bridges sold the house for us on Friday for a purchase price that we were ecstatic with. They dealt with the purchase very quickly and efficiently. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the service received by Bridges; they are extremely professional and they deliver on what they say they would do. I will definitely recommend Bridges to anyone that has a property for sale.

10. 2

A 5 Star review by  Scott, Wed 31st July 2013

James MacPhee, Bill Byrne

James MacPheeBill Byrne

Having not been in the market for many years we approached the whole affair with some trepidation. From the moment we walked into the Bridges office and met with James we were impressed. They were a very positive group of people and went to some length to show us their set up, client list and most important their number of sales. To be honest it almost sounded too good to be true but, as we found out, it certainly wasn\'t. We had a stream of viewings, were kept in touch the whole time and ended up with a quick sale at an excellent price. I have no issues at all in recommending this branch of Bridges and would like to thank James and his branch for a great job well done.

1. 2

A 5 Star review by  Ms Boyd, Sun 28th July 2013

, Alan Dearing

Alan Dearing

I sold my property through Bridges in Farnborough and I highly recommend them. Bridges sold my property within the first week for over the asking price.. Annoyingly the buyer pulled out but Bridges were brilliant. They already had another potential buyer lined up and it was sold again within 24 hours for the full asking price. Alan progressed the sale and kept on top of it. I highly recommend.

2. 2

A 5 Star review by  The Lehans, Mon 13th May 2013

James MacPhee, Jo Hodgson

James MacPheeJo Hodgson

Forget cliches and stereotypes, the Bridges team are professional, know their trade and work hard for their clients. We met 3 agents prior to choosing James and his team in Farnborough. They provided sound professional and reasoned advice. Communications were excellent and our property was sold stc within 3 weeks. Unfortunately we landed up in a difficult chain, however, Jo from sales progression, was tenacious and kept on top of everything, chasing legals and others throughout the chain. Consequently all parties exchanged successfully.

3. 2

A 5 Star review by  Andy Hurn, Tue 30th April 2013

Upload a reviwer profile image

Very professional personal service, kept up dated at all times, very friendly a pleasure to deal with make a difficult time of sale go smoothly thank you very much

4. 2

A 5 Star review by  nigel tribe, Sat 27th April 2013

nigel tribe

nigel tribe

I used bridges in cove,farnborough hants to purchase my property,i found the manager james McPhee extremely helpful,through all stages of my purchase,and kept me informed on a regular basis. I would have no hesitation in recommending the service of bridges estate agents in cove,hants,and would most definitely use them again if the need arises . nigel tribe

5. 3

A 5 Star review by  Robert, Mon 22nd April 2013

Richard Pinnock

Richard Pinnock

Bridges gave me a first class service from beginning to end. Richard was always on hand to answer any of my questions throughout the selling process. He was also very helpful during my search for a property to buy. I was also very impressed with the after sales department. They kept me up to speed with all issues and went out of their way to assist when I encountered problems. Bridges comes highly recommended from an extremely satisfied client.

6. 2

A 5 Star review by  Gordon Sansom, Tue 16th April 2013

James MacPhee

We found Mr James MacPhee and his team at Bridges in Cove, very professional and prepared to go the extra mile to fulfill the successful sale of our property.

7. 1

A 5 Star review by  P&P, Mon 8th April 2013

Sales (Prospective customer)

Bill Byrne

Bill has been a great help, he spent the time to understand the property that we would like. Bill only sent us properties which fulfilled our requirements and made view arrangements as requested. Bills approach is personal and not pushy which put us ease. We are about to put an offer in on a property that bill introduced us too which we would never have looked due to pictures/price.

8. A 5 Star review by  Nicola & Neil lawrence, Fri 5th April 2013

James MacPhee, Jo Hodgson

James MacPheeJo Hodgson

Every body at bridges are very helpful, very accommodating. We have found selling our house through bridges very stress free. They make it very easy. They listen to your needs and requirements and put them into action. We can\'t thank them enough.

9. 1

A 5 Star review by  Lydia Ferguson, Fri 22nd March 2013

james MacPhee

james MacPhee

We used Bridges to sell our property, and have also brought our new property through them. They have been very helpful and honest all the way through and we have been kept in the loop at all times. Unfortunately our first buyer fell though but it was dealt with quickly and professionally by bridges and within 5 days we managed to secure another buyer, so its now full steam ahead. Would recommend them highly if you are within their area for selling and also buying, they make a change from the usual cowboys out there and have been a pleasure to deal with.

10. A 5 Star review by  Z Sheppard, Fri 22nd March 2013

James MacPhee

James and the team at Bridges did an excellent job having sold my property on the first day of it being on their books. An all round professional but friendly service would recommend.

Page: