Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) - Farnborough, GU14

Branch rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 68 ratings. This website contains 68 user reviews of Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) - Farnborough, GU14.

Agent Overview

Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey)

1 Bridge Road Cove

what?

Smartphone? Scan It!

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 239 out of 21805 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.84 out of 5.00

• 67 recommend
  • 1 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

Get a Quote

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 25
in the GU14 League Tables
1 out of 25
in the Farnborough League Tables

Branch Information for Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey), GU14

A description of Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) in GU14 in Farnborough is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

Registered With

UNKNOWN

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey), please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 3)

Page last updated on: 18-Dec-2014 16:12:34

1. A 5 Star review by  Mrs Ryan, Thu 18th December 2014

£164500

Richard Pinnock

Richard Pinnock dealt with the sale of my flat in a friendly but professional manner. He was always contactable when I had a question or query regarding my sale. Richard kept me informed of potential buyers and viewings with helpful feedback after viewings.

Comments on the Agents fees

“ALTHOUGH I PAID REDUCED FEES FOR THE SERVICE, I FEEL THAT IN COMPARISON TO SOME OTHER ESTATE AGENTS THEY COULD POSSIBLY REVIEWED.”

2. A 5 Star review by  Laura Portsmouth, Mon 8th December 2014

£225000

Bill Byrne

Bill was extremely friendly and helpful right from the start when we first viewed our new home with him. He took the time to even chat to my children and answer any questions I had. His sense of humour helped to relieve the stress I felt after trying to find the property in the dark! He then was very accommodating when I requested a second viewing in the daylight and consequently a further viewing to show my parents the house whilst they were on a short visit from their home in Spain. I would definitely recommend Bill as a top estate agent to anybody who is looking for a new home!

3. A 5 Star review by  steve t, Thu 4th December 2014

Richard Pinnock

Richard was fantastic from start to finish. We were always kept updated with the progress of the sale of our property and never had to chase for anything to be done. I would highly recommend Richard and the entire Bridges team.

4. A 5 Star review by  Mrinmoy, Thu 27th November 2014

£232500
    Upload a reviwer profile image

We just bought a property through Bridges and very much impressed with the service they provided since viewing till the exchange of contract. We have previously used Bridges for letting as well. The team is friendly yet very professional. Throughout the whole purchase processes we have been provided with regular updates, advice on various aspects, timely issue resolutions, liaising between all the parties. Overall Bridges maintains a very high standard on customer service and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

5. A 4 Star review by  Jacqueline Burrough, Thu 27th November 2014

Richard Pinnock, Jayne Gaskin
    £225000

Richard PinnockJayne Gaskin

Richard was helpful from the commencement of sale of my late fathers' property in July just after my father had passed away. He was helpful, courteous and professional in his approach at all times. He understood that it was a sensitive time for my daughter and myself and we were comfortable and at ease with Richard in all matters relating to the sale of 28 Orwell Close. He maintained his respect and courtesy in allowing my daughter and myself time to clear the property which was a painful process and lasted a few months. Not once did he pressure us in any way and there was regular... (read more

Comments on the Agents fees

“I HAVE NOT HAD SIGHT OF THE FINAL BREAKDOWN OF COSTS FROM CHRISTOPHER HUGHES, OF MORRISONS SOLICITORS AS YET, SO AM UNABLE TO COMMENT ON THIS ASPECT AT THE PRESENT TIME.”

6. A 5 Star review by  Lauren, Mon 3rd November 2014

GU52
    £190000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I think Bridges are an absolutely fantastic estate agents, I am really impressed with the service. I will definitely be continuing to recommend them to friends and family. I was really impressed with how efficient all the agents are and in particular Clive and James. Initially James contacted me to advise me of other similar properties to mine that had sold in my area and after that he was really efficient and pro-active about working with me to put it up for sale. Bridges sold my home in a under a week for the asking price which I have to say is very impressive! During the sale of my home Clive phoned me every week to give me a status update and was always really polite and friendly giving me the information I needed, I never once had to contact him because he was so regularly in touch answering anything for me. Everybody at bridges is extremely helpful, efficient, pro-active and professional. When I first bought this house it was up for sale through another agent and they aren’t a patch on Bridges, I wouldn’t use anyone else.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I THOUGHT THESE WERE VERY REASONABLE.”

7. 1

A 5 Star review by  Rob G, Sun 2nd November 2014

Richard Pinnock, James MacPhee
    £265000

Richard PinnockJames MacPhee

We were faced with the difficulty of having to sell my mother's property while being unfamiliar with the area. We made an excellent choice in Bridges. James MacPhee gave us an honest assessment of the market and property values. Richard Pinnock looked after viewings of the property. Both of them gave superb service at all times. We would unhesitatingly recommend them and Bridges to anyone buying or selling in the area.

8. 1

A 5 Star review by  Son in Law Paul, Wed 22nd October 2014

Bill Byrne, Jayne Gaskin
    £265000

Bill ByrneJayne Gaskin

Richard and his colleagues Bill and Jane at Bridges were excellent throughout the whole selling process advising us on values, viewings, offers, solicitors and the legal progress that made the whole experience as stress free as is reasonable to expect. They go the extra mile / kilometre.

9. 1

A 5 Star review by  Andy_Tinsley, Wed 15th October 2014

£145000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The guys sold me flat for the full asking price within the first two weeks, great service and more than happy to recommend to friends and family.

10. 2

A 5 Star review by  Karen J, Tue 23rd September 2014

£187500

Richard Pinnock

I am very pleased with the way Bridges sold my property. Richard Pinnock was very helpful and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend Bridges especially Richard for he was always there at the end of the telephone when I needed him, kept me informed (as did all the team at Bridges) as most sale you can have hiccups along the way which Richard and his team were there with their support all the way through. Very trustworthy and reliable and you only have to see how many sales Bridges are great at what they do, which is why Bridges was the only Estate Agent I went to, to sale my property. My property sold in less that 24 hours - Richard said I would not have a problem selling it, but did not realise it would be that quick. Thank you to Richard and all the staff at Bridges for a great job.

Comments on the Agents fees

“WAS HAPPY WITH THE FEES.”

1. 3

A 4 Star review by  Trevor Hayward, Thu 14th August 2014

Richard Pinnock, Perry Patterson
    £250000

Richard PinnockPerry Patterson

Both Richard and Perry were very helpful at all times, especially as we sold very quickly,but we unable to buy in another area for several months.

2. A 5 Star review by  Rob, Fri 8th August 2014

£335000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The staff at Bridges were extremely keen and very helpful and kept us updated on the progress of the sale throughout. Unfortunately we lost the first buyer on the day of exchange due to a legal oversight and the market was back under offer with a day. That's what you call dedication. Keep up the good work Bridges A special thank you to Clive and Richard

3. A 5 Star review by  Gemma Ohara, Tue 5th August 2014

£151000

Jayne Gaskin

Great experience using bridges to sell my flat. It was sold on the first day it went up for sale for more than I thought it would go for! The sales progression team were a brilliant asset when my solicitors were being slow. Jayne was brilliant the whole way through, giving me great advice and keeping me sane when little issues cropped up. Thank you very much for all your help!

4. A 5 Star review by  Carol, Mon 30th June 2014

£250000

Bill Byrne

Bill was very helpful in assisting me in finding a property to buy in an area that I did not know very well. He was always polite and courteous and I would have no hesitation in using Bridges again.

5. A 5 Star review by  Hath0r, Fri 13th June 2014

Gu15
    £245

Jayne Gaskin

We were very pleased with Bridges, Jayne did all she could to chase enquiries on the vendor side in order to push things along and provided us with regular updates to the situation in order to put our mind at ease. I would definitely recommend this agency if your planning to buy a property! Our personal thanks goes to Jayne!

6. A 5 Star review by  Chris, Thu 29th May 2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

The staff at Bridges were very pleasant to deal with in general. Information was clear & concise, viewings were handled well with consideration given to make sure my cats didn't get out which was a worry. The sales process was one of the least stressful that I have experienced.

7. 2

A 5 Star review by  Helen Blick, Tue 8th April 2014

Richard PinnockBill Byrne

Pleasure to deal with, property was put on the market very quickly and offer accepted within two days. Great that we had a person to go to once the sale was going through. Jane was really helpful and always available to talk and assist to help the sale progess quickly.

8. A 4 Star review by  Seema, Mon 7th April 2014

Lettings (as a Landlord)
    Trevor Fry

Trevor Fry

I was very pleased with the service offered by Bridges Lettings. Trevor handled everything professionally and was excellent in keeping me informed at all stages of the lettings process. S.S.

9. A 5 Star review by  Helen, Thu 27th March 2014

Jayne Gaskin

I found Bridges to be both helpful and realistic when assessing the value of the flat and they were assiduous in seeking prospective buyers. Jayne in the sales progression team was excellent at keeping us updated regarding progress and difficulties in the process.

10. A 5 Star review by  Mr Mrs Reilly, Thu 27th February 2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

We have just completed a sale of our property today and would like to commend Richard, Jo and the team at Bridges on the service they provided. Richard was very informative and true to his word found a buyer straight away and then Jo was great at keeping us up to date as to how the sale was progressing. Thanks for a great service.

1. A 5 Star review by  Craig Kendall, Thu 30th January 2014

James MacPhee, Alan Dearing

James MacPheeAlan Dearing

Last summer I put my flat on the market and was recommended Bridges by a friend. I was wary of the whole process to be brutally honest, but I must say that my experience with Bridges has been fantastic! James macphee was the gent who came out and met with me in the flat to measure up and value. James explained the whole process to me and made me feel comfortable that Bridges could do a great job in selling my flat - he wasn\'t wrong, and it was sold in 2 days - great stuff! I was then handed over to Alan Dearing in the sales progression department, and I cannot talk more highly of this... (read more

2. 3

A 5 Star review by  Ann Lorimer, Wed 15th January 2014

Richard Pinnock, Alan Dearing

Richard PinnockAlan Dearing

We cannot thank Richard Pinnock and Alan Dearing enough for there help with the sale on our investment property. We have used Richard before and as soon as we decided to sell our house we decided to call Richard. As usual he came round promptly and sent the details through straight away for us to check. He was helpful, polite and professional. The next stage was then passed onto Alan Dearing in progress chasing who is so lovely and helpful and so good at his job. We would definitely always go back to Bridges for there great service. A+++++++++++

3. A 5 Star review by  Sridhar, Mon 16th December 2013

Alan Dearing, James MacPhee

Alan DearingJames MacPhee

Bridges were excellent with the entire transaction. It was almost like I put an offer on the house and forgot about it. Everything was going on in the background and one fine day I got a call that contracts are exchanged. Such a smooth transaction. James Macphee and Alan Dearing in particular were very impressive.

4. A 5 Star review by  Dee Littlefair, Tue 3rd December 2013

Bill Byrne

Dealing with Bridges has been easy, they were always forthcoming with properties in our requested area, we were shown around a few houses by Mr Bill Byrne and he was really friendly and helpful. Once the house we decided to proceed on Mr Byrne was very helpful to sort this out to our advantage. We had a very good experience with Bridges and would recommend them to others.

5. 1

A 5 Star review by  Anne, Sat 26th October 2013

Upload a reviwer profile image

The agent told me he was confident he would sell my house easily and he sold it in the first week for the full asking price. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and professional and the whole process required very little effort from me.

6. 2

A 5 Star review by  Matt W, Sat 28th September 2013

Bill Byrne

Living outside the area it was useful that Bill Byrne managed to set up several viewing for viewing on a single visit to the area. Bill was punctual, professional and knowledgeable about the properties he was showing us around. The types of properties were what we were looking for and has resulted in us making a successful offer on a house in the neighbourhood we were interested in. All in all, this has been a very stress free experience.

7. 5

A 5 Star review by  M Hardwick, Thu 19th September 2013

Richard PinnockBill Byrne

I had sold & bought my last property 3 years ago with Richard Pinnock and was pleasantly surprised when he called to tell me he would be coming out to give me a valuation for Bridges. I decided to go with Bridges on the basis that I had dealt with Richard before on a difficult sale and was previously pleased with his work. I am very happy to say that Richard sold my house within 5 hours of it being on the market and everything to do with the sale has gone smoothly. So I would highly recommend using Bridges in Farnborough they did a great job. Special thanks to Richard Pinnock.

8. 5

A 5 Star review by  Janet Oakley, Fri 23rd August 2013

Richard PinnockBill Byrne

I was very impressed with the service received from Bridges. They fully understood our requirements and got to know what we liked and disliked and they found the perfect house for us! All the staff were very responsive to return calls or emails, in particular Richard Pinnock and Bill Byrne. Highly recommend them!!

9. 2

A 5 Star review by  VG, Mon 19th August 2013

Upload a reviwer profile image

We had to sell our house due to unfortunate circumstances. We chose Bridges because they had competitive rates and the highest sales ratio within our area. They took pictures and dimensions of the property and the brochure was ready within 2 days. They organised viewings even before the house was advertised on line. The pictures were taken on a Tuesday and the first viewing was on Thursday. Bridges sold the house for us on Friday for a purchase price that we were ecstatic with. They dealt with the purchase very quickly and efficiently. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the service received by Bridges; they are extremely professional and they deliver on what they say they would do. I will definitely recommend Bridges to anyone that has a property for sale.

10. 2

A 5 Star review by  Scott, Wed 31st July 2013

James MacPhee, Bill Byrne

James MacPheeBill Byrne

Having not been in the market for many years we approached the whole affair with some trepidation. From the moment we walked into the Bridges office and met with James we were impressed. They were a very positive group of people and went to some length to show us their set up, client list and most important their number of sales. To be honest it almost sounded too good to be true but, as we found out, it certainly wasn\'t. We had a stream of viewings, were kept in touch the whole time and ended up with a quick sale at an excellent price. I have no issues at all in recommending this branch of Bridges and would like to thank James and his branch for a great job well done.

Page: