Browse agents by letter
FREE Valuation

Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) - Farnborough, GU14

Branch rating: 4.9 out of 5.0 based on 75 ratings. This website contains 75 user reviews of Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) - Farnborough, GU14.

Agent Overview

1 Bridge Road Cove
Farnborough
Farnborough
Hampshire
GU14 0HT

Read all reviews of this agent

Contact Agent

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 248 out of 22316 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.85 out of 5.00

• 74 recommend
  • 1 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

FREE valuation

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 25
in the GU14 League Tables
1 out of 25
in the Farnborough League Tables

Branch Information for Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey), GU14

A description of Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) in GU14 in Farnborough is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

UNKNOWN

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey), please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 3)

Page last updated on: 28-Mar-2015 10:25:36

1. A 5 Star review by  DR, Wed 25th March 2015

£211000
    Richard Pinnock

Richard helped us find a buyer for our flat in central Farnborough. He took our specific criteria and found us the perfect buyer within 48 hours! When we had to pull out due to our own purchase falling through, he was understanding and helpful, and always professional. We went straight back to him when we found another purchase, and again he found us a great buyer within 48 hours. He was a pleasure to deal with throughout, advising us of the state of the market in an objective way, which helped us in our decision to accept an offer, and was efficient in dealing with the other agents in our chain. We used Bridges to buy the flat originally and then rent it out, as well as to manage that rental. Having experienced nearly every angle of the Bridges service we highly recommend them.

2. A 5 Star review by  DR, Wed 25th March 2015

£211000

3. A 5 Star review by  Shaun, Tue 17th March 2015

£185000
    Bill Byrne

Another successful purchase from the excellent Bridges team at Farnborough. A first class service from a first class organisation. From the offer being accepted, the sales progression team ensure all parties move forward together to a satisfactory completion. Thank you!

4. 2

A 5 Star review by  Martin B, Fri 13th February 2015

£215000
    Richard Pinnock

When we contacted Richard, we needed an urgent sale as we had a new build property waiting for us. Our previous buyer/agent had let us down very badly, and we only had a short timescale to complete before we would lose the option on our new build. Richard was very knowledgable, extremely professional, and very understanding of our situation. He found us a buyer in less than 24 hours for the full asking price. Unfortunately our new buyer had a problem at the point of exchange with his mortgage - this was no fault of Richard or Bridges and could not have been foreseen by them , and so the sale fell through. However, for the second time , Richard came to our rescue. With an even shorter timescale to complete by, Richard again found a buyer within 24 hours - again for the full asking price, this time a cash buyer so we did not have to worry about their mortgage status. If it had not been for Richard we not be sitting in our dream home today.

5. A 5 Star review by  VGHorne, Tue 3rd February 2015

Laura
    £367500
    Laura

Despite the emotional rollercoaster that comes with moving home, Bridges have been professional and courteous in all contact I've had with them. They have kept me informed of all progress and genuinely cared about me rather than just their pockets. In particular Laura has been an absolute credit to the agency - going the extra mile to ensure all parties remained on the same page. I would not hesitate to recommend Bridges to anyone looking to move home.

6. 2

A 5 Star review by  Becky, Mon 26th January 2015

Richard Pinnock

My experience with Richard Pinnock at Bridges was great. He was very thorough, patient, and professional in all my dealings with him, starting from the valuation and right through to exchange / completion. Richard pro-actively found a buyer for my property before I'd even formally signed a contract with them - and achieved the sale on the day I'd signed. This whole process has been very tough due to various situations outside of our (and agent's / Richard's) control - however, Bridges kept me fully informed throughout and I truly felt that they were fighting in my corner. I will definitely recommend Bridges (Farnborough) to any looking to use them for the sale of their property.

7. A 5 Star review by  Betaroad, Sun 25th January 2015

James MacPhee
    £264950
    James MacPhee

James pitched to us with a thorough presentation of what Bridges track record was and how he would actively sell our proprty. He recommended having agents showing customer around and recommended getting the property on the market straight away. In all dealings with Bridges, they have been courteous and professional. They showed potential purchasers around the property and ensured a high number of viewers straight away and acceptable offers within a matter of days. Whenever we needed anything explaining they have taken the time to go through in detail, so that we cleaerly understood the process. Their sales progression team is now handling the sale and are also showing great service levels.

Comments on the Agents fees

“FEES WERE NOT THE CHEAPEST HOWEVER I FELT THEY WERE VALUE FOR MONEY AS WE AGREED THEM UP FRONT AND BRIDGES DID EVERYTHING WE ASKED OF THEM AND ACHIEVED THE SALE QUICKLY.”

8. 2

A 5 Star review by  Mrs Ryan, Thu 18th December 2014

£164500
    Richard Pinnock

Richard Pinnock dealt with the sale of my flat in a friendly but professional manner. He was always contactable when I had a question or query regarding my sale. Richard kept me informed of potential buyers and viewings with helpful feedback after viewings.

Comments on the Agents fees

“ALTHOUGH I PAID REDUCED FEES FOR THE SERVICE, I FEEL THAT IN COMPARISON TO SOME OTHER ESTATE AGENTS THEY COULD POSSIBLY REVIEWED.”

9. A 5 Star review by  Laura Portsmouth, Mon 8th December 2014

£225000
    Bill Byrne

Bill was extremely friendly and helpful right from the start when we first viewed our new home with him. He took the time to even chat to my children and answer any questions I had. His sense of humour helped to relieve the stress I felt after trying to find the property in the dark! He then was very accommodating when I requested a second viewing in the daylight and consequently a further viewing to show my parents the house whilst they were on a short visit from their home in Spain. I would definitely recommend Bill as a top estate agent to anybody who is looking for a new home!

10. 2

A 5 Star review by  steve t, Thu 4th December 2014

Richard Pinnock

Richard was fantastic from start to finish. We were always kept updated with the progress of the sale of our property and never had to chase for anything to be done. I would highly recommend Richard and the entire Bridges team.

Facebook
  11. How much is my property worth?

12. A 5 Star review by  Mrinmoy, Thu 27th November 2014

£232500
    Upload a reviwer profile image

We just bought a property through Bridges and very much impressed with the service they provided since viewing till the exchange of contract. We have previously used Bridges for letting as well. The team is friendly yet very professional. Throughout the whole purchase processes we have been provided with regular updates, advice on various aspects, timely issue resolutions, liaising between all the parties. Overall Bridges maintains a very high standard on customer service and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

13. 2

A 4 Star review by  Jacqueline Burrough, Thu 27th November 2014

Richard Pinnock, Jayne Gaskin
    £225000
    Richard PinnockJayne Gaskin

Richard was helpful from the commencement of sale of my late fathers' property in July just after my father had passed away. He was helpful, courteous and professional in his approach at all times. He understood that it was a sensitive time for my daughter and myself and we were comfortable and at ease with Richard in all matters relating to the sale of 28 Orwell Close. He maintained his respect and courtesy in allowing my daughter and myself time to clear the property which was a painful process and lasted a few months. Not once did he pressure us in any way and there was regular... (read more

Comments on the Agents fees

“I HAVE NOT HAD SIGHT OF THE FINAL BREAKDOWN OF COSTS FROM CHRISTOPHER HUGHES, OF MORRISONS SOLICITORS AS YET, SO AM UNABLE TO COMMENT ON THIS ASPECT AT THE PRESENT TIME.”

14. A 5 Star review by  Lauren, Mon 3rd November 2014

GU52
    £190000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I think Bridges are an absolutely fantastic estate agents, I am really impressed with the service. I will definitely be continuing to recommend them to friends and family. I was really impressed with how efficient all the agents are and in particular Clive and James. Initially James contacted me to advise me of other similar properties to mine that had sold in my area and after that he was really efficient and pro-active about working with me to put it up for sale. Bridges sold my home in a under a week for the asking price which I have to say is very impressive! During the sale of my home Clive phoned me every week to give me a status update and was always really polite and friendly giving me the information I needed, I never once had to contact him because he was so regularly in touch answering anything for me. Everybody at bridges is extremely helpful, efficient, pro-active and professional. When I first bought this house it was up for sale through another agent and they aren't a patch on Bridges, I wouldn't use anyone else.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I THOUGHT THESE WERE VERY REASONABLE.”

15. 3

A 5 Star review by  Rob G, Sun 2nd November 2014

Richard Pinnock, James MacPhee
    £265000
    Richard PinnockJames MacPhee

We were faced with the difficulty of having to sell my mother's property while being unfamiliar with the area. We made an excellent choice in Bridges. James MacPhee gave us an honest assessment of the market and property values. Richard Pinnock looked after viewings of the property. Both of them gave superb service at all times. We would unhesitatingly recommend them and Bridges to anyone buying or selling in the area.

16. 1
    person found this

A 5 Star review by  Son in Law Paul, Wed 22nd October 2014

Bill Byrne, Jayne Gaskin
    £265000
    Bill ByrneJayne Gaskin

Richard and his colleagues Bill and Jane at Bridges were excellent throughout the whole selling process advising us on values, viewings, offers, solicitors and the legal progress that made the whole experience as stress free as is reasonable to expect. They go the extra mile / kilometre.

17. 1
    person found this

A 5 Star review by  Andy_Tinsley, Wed 15th October 2014

£145000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The guys sold me flat for the full asking price within the first two weeks, great service and more than happy to recommend to friends and family.

18. 4

A 5 Star review by  Karen J, Tue 23rd September 2014

£187500
    Richard Pinnock

I am very pleased with the way Bridges sold my property. Richard Pinnock was very helpful and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend Bridges especially Richard for he was always there at the end of the telephone when I needed him, kept me informed (as did all the team at Bridges) as most sale you can have hiccups along the way which Richard and his team were there with their support all the way through. Very trustworthy and reliable and you only have to see how many sales Bridges are great at what they do, which is why Bridges was the only Estate Agent I went to, to sale my property. My property sold in less that 24 hours - Richard said I would not have a problem selling it, but did not realise it would be that quick. Thank you to Richard and all the staff at Bridges for a great job.

Comments on the Agents fees

“WAS HAPPY WITH THE FEES.”

19. 5

A 4 Star review by  Trevor Hayward, Thu 14th August 2014

Richard Pinnock, Perry Patterson
    £250000
    Richard PinnockPerry Patterson

Both Richard and Perry were very helpful at all times, especially as we sold very quickly,but we unable to buy in another area for several months.

20. A 5 Star review by  Rob, Fri 8th August 2014

£335000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The staff at Bridges were extremely keen and very helpful and kept us updated on the progress of the sale throughout. Unfortunately we lost the first buyer on the day of exchange due to a legal oversight and the market was back under offer with a day. That's what you call dedication. Keep up the good work Bridges A special thank you to Clive and Richard

21. A 5 Star review by  Gemma Ohara, Tue 5th August 2014

£151000
    Jayne Gaskin

Great experience using bridges to sell my flat. It was sold on the first day it went up for sale for more than I thought it would go for! The sales progression team were a brilliant asset when my solicitors were being slow. Jayne was brilliant the whole way through, giving me great advice and keeping me sane when little issues cropped up. Thank you very much for all your help!

Facebook
  22. How much is my property worth?

23. A 5 Star review by  Carol, Mon 30th June 2014

£250000
    Bill Byrne

Bill was very helpful in assisting me in finding a property to buy in an area that I did not know very well. He was always polite and courteous and I would have no hesitation in using Bridges again.

24. A 5 Star review by  Hath0r, Fri 13th June 2014

Gu15
    £245
    Jayne Gaskin

We were very pleased with Bridges, Jayne did all she could to chase enquiries on the vendor side in order to push things along and provided us with regular updates to the situation in order to put our mind at ease. I would definitely recommend this agency if your planning to buy a property! Our personal thanks goes to Jayne!

25. A 5 Star review by  Chris, Thu 29th May 2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

The staff at Bridges were very pleasant to deal with in general. Information was clear & concise, viewings were handled well with consideration given to make sure my cats didn't get out which was a worry. The sales process was one of the least stressful that I have experienced.

26. 4

A 5 Star review by  Helen Blick, Tue 8th April 2014

Richard Pinnock, Bill Byrne
    Richard PinnockBill Byrne

Pleasure to deal with, property was put on the market very quickly and offer accepted within two days. Great that we had a person to go to once the sale was going through. Jane was really helpful and always available to talk and assist to help the sale progess quickly.

27. A 4 Star review by  Seema, Mon 7th April 2014

Lettings (as a Landlord)
    Trevor Fry
    Trevor Fry

I was very pleased with the service offered by Bridges Lettings. Trevor handled everything professionally and was excellent in keeping me informed at all stages of the lettings process. S.S.

28. A 5 Star review by  Helen, Thu 27th March 2014

Jayne Gaskin

I found Bridges to be both helpful and realistic when assessing the value of the flat and they were assiduous in seeking prospective buyers. Jayne in the sales progression team was excellent at keeping us updated regarding progress and difficulties in the process.

29. A 5 Star review by  Mr Mrs Reilly, Thu 27th February 2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

We have just completed a sale of our property today and would like to commend Richard, Jo and the team at Bridges on the service they provided. Richard was very informative and true to his word found a buyer straight away and then Jo was great at keeping us up to date as to how the sale was progressing. Thanks for a great service.

30. A 5 Star review by  Craig Kendall, Thu 30th January 2014

James MacPhee, Alan Dearing
    James MacPheeAlan Dearing

Last summer I put my flat on the market and was recommended Bridges by a friend. I was wary of the whole process to be brutally honest, but I must say that my experience with Bridges has been fantastic! James macphee was the gent who came out and met with me in the flat to measure up and value. James explained the whole process to me and made me feel comfortable that Bridges could do a great job in selling my flat - he wasn\'t wrong, and it was sold in 2 days - great stuff! I was then handed over to Alan Dearing in the sales progression department, and I cannot talk more highly of this... (read more

31. 5

A 5 Star review by  Ann Lorimer, Wed 15th January 2014

Richard Pinnock, Alan Dearing
    Richard PinnockAlan Dearing

We cannot thank Richard Pinnock and Alan Dearing enough for there help with the sale on our investment property. We have used Richard before and as soon as we decided to sell our house we decided to call Richard. As usual he came round promptly and sent the details through straight away for us to check. He was helpful, polite and professional. The next stage was then passed onto Alan Dearing in progress chasing who is so lovely and helpful and so good at his job. We would definitely always go back to Bridges for there great service. A+++++++++++

32. A 5 Star review by  Sridhar, Mon 16th December 2013

Alan Dearing, James MacPhee
    Alan DearingJames MacPhee

Bridges were excellent with the entire transaction. It was almost like I put an offer on the house and forgot about it. Everything was going on in the background and one fine day I got a call that contracts are exchanged. Such a smooth transaction. James Macphee and Alan Dearing in particular were very impressive.

Page: