Browse agents by letter
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) - Farnborough, GU14

Branch rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 52 ratings. This website contains 52 user reviews of Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) - Farnborough, GU14.

Agent Overview

Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey)

1 Bridge Road Cove

what?

Smartphone? Scan It!

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 219 out of 21381 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.83 out of 5.00

• 51 recommend
  • 1 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

Get a Quote

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 25
in the GU14 League Tables
1 out of 24
in the Farnborough League Tables

Branch Information for Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey), GU14

A description of Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) in GU14 in Farnborough is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

• Fri: -
  • Sat: -
  • Sun: -

Registered With

Not registered with any of the regulatory bodies.

Areas Covered

No areas covered

Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey), please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 2)

Page last updated on: 17-Apr-2014 10:41:37

1. A 5 Star review by  Helen Blick, Tue 8th April 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Pleasure to deal with, property was put on the market very quickly and offer accepted within two days. Great that we had a person to go to once the sale was going through. Jane was really helpful and always available to talk and assist to help the sale progess quickly.

2. A 4 Star review by  Seema, Mon 7th April 2014

Lettings (as a Landlord)
    Trevor Fry
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was very pleased with the service offered by Bridges Lettings. Trevor handled everything professionally and was excellent in keeping me informed at all stages of the lettings process. S.S.

3. A 5 Star review by  Helen, Thu 27th March 2014

Jayne Gaskin
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found Bridges to be both helpful and realistic when assessing the value of the flat and they were assiduous in seeking prospective buyers. Jayne in the sales progression team was excellent at keeping us updated regarding progress and difficulties in the process.

4. A 5 Star review by  Mr Mrs Reilly, Thu 27th February 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have just completed a sale of our property today and would like to commend Richard, Jo and the team at Bridges on the service they provided. Richard was very informative and true to his word found a buyer straight away and then Jo was great at keeping us up to date as to how the sale was progressing. Thanks for a great service.

5. A 5 Star review by  Craig Kendall, Thu 30th January 2014

James MacPhee, Alan Dearing
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Last summer I put my flat on the market and was recommended Bridges by a friend. I was wary of the whole process to be brutally honest, but I must say that my experience with Bridges has been fantastic! James macphee was the gent who came out and met with me in the flat to measure up and value. James explained the whole process to me and made me feel comfortable that Bridges could do a great job in selling my flat - he wasn\'t wrong, and it was sold in 2 days - great stuff! I was then handed over to Alan Dearing in the sales progression department, and I cannot talk more highly of this... (read more

6. A 5 Star review by  Ann Lorimer, Wed 15th January 2014

Richard Pinnock, Alan Dearing
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We cannot thank Richard Pinnock and Alan Dearing enough for there help with the sale on our investment property. We have used Richard before and as soon as we decided to sell our house we decided to call Richard. As usual he came round promptly and sent the details through straight away for us to check. He was helpful, polite and professional. The next stage was then passed onto Alan Dearing in progress chasing who is so lovely and helpful and so good at his job. We would definitely always go back to Bridges for there great service. A+++++++++++

7. A 5 Star review by  Sridhar, Mon 16th December 2013

Alan Dearing, James MacPhee
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Bridges were excellent with the entire transaction. It was almost like I put an offer on the house and forgot about it. Everything was going on in the background and one fine day I got a call that contracts are exchanged. Such a smooth transaction. James Macphee and Alan Dearing in particular were very impressive.

8. A 5 Star review by  Dee Littlefair, Tue 3rd December 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Dealing with Bridges has been easy, they were always forthcoming with properties in our requested area, we were shown around a few houses by Mr Bill Byrne and he was really friendly and helpful. Once the house we decided to proceed on Mr Byrne was very helpful to sort this out to our advantage. We had a very good experience with Bridges and would recommend them to others.

9. 1

A 5 Star review by  Anne, Sat 26th October 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The agent told me he was confident he would sell my house easily and he sold it in the first week for the full asking price. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and professional and the whole process required very little effort from me.

10. 2

A 5 Star review by  Matt W, Sat 28th September 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Living outside the area it was useful that Bill Byrne managed to set up several viewing for viewing on a single visit to the area. Bill was punctual, professional and knowledgeable about the properties he was showing us around. The types of properties were what we were looking for and has resulted in us making a successful offer on a house in the neighbourhood we were interested in. All in all, this has been a very stress free experience.

1. 2

A 5 Star review by  M Hardwick, Thu 19th September 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I had sold & bought my last property 3 years ago with Richard Pinnock and was pleasantly surprised when he called to tell me he would be coming out to give me a valuation for Bridges. I decided to go with Bridges on the basis that I had dealt with Richard before on a difficult sale and was previously pleased with his work. I am very happy to say that Richard sold my house within 5 hours of it being on the market and everything to do with the sale has gone smoothly. So I would highly recommend using Bridges in Farnborough they did a great job. Special thanks to Richard Pinnock.

2. 3

A 5 Star review by  Janet Oakley, Fri 23rd August 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was very impressed with the service received from Bridges. They fully understood our requirements and got to know what we liked and disliked and they found the perfect house for us! All the staff were very responsive to return calls or emails, in particular Richard Pinnock and Bill Byrne. Highly recommend them!!

3. 2

A 5 Star review by  VG, Mon 19th August 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had to sell our house due to unfortunate circumstances. We chose Bridges because they had competitive rates and the highest sales ratio within our area. They took pictures and dimensions of the property and the brochure was ready within 2 days. They organised viewings even before the house was advertised on line. The pictures were taken on a Tuesday and the first viewing was on Thursday. Bridges sold the house for us on Friday for a purchase price that we were ecstatic with. They dealt with the purchase very quickly and efficiently. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the service received by Bridges; they are extremely professional and they deliver on what they say they would do. I will definitely recommend Bridges to anyone that has a property for sale.

4. 2

A 5 Star review by  Scott, Wed 31st July 2013

James MacPhee, Bill Byrne
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Having not been in the market for many years we approached the whole affair with some trepidation. From the moment we walked into the Bridges office and met with James we were impressed. They were a very positive group of people and went to some length to show us their set up, client list and most important their number of sales. To be honest it almost sounded too good to be true but, as we found out, it certainly wasn\'t. We had a stream of viewings, were kept in touch the whole time and ended up with a quick sale at an excellent price. I have no issues at all in recommending this branch of Bridges and would like to thank James and his branch for a great job well done.

5. 2

A 5 Star review by  Ms Boyd, Sun 28th July 2013

, Alan Dearing
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I sold my property through Bridges in Farnborough and I highly recommend them. Bridges sold my property within the first week for over the asking price.. Annoyingly the buyer pulled out but Bridges were brilliant. They already had another potential buyer lined up and it was sold again within 24 hours for the full asking price. Alan progressed the sale and kept on top of it. I highly recommend.

6. 2

A 5 Star review by  The Lehans, Mon 13th May 2013

James MacPhee, Jo Hodgson
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Forget cliches and stereotypes, the Bridges team are professional, know their trade and work hard for their clients. We met 3 agents prior to choosing James and his team in Farnborough. They provided sound professional and reasoned advice. Communications were excellent and our property was sold stc within 3 weeks. Unfortunately we landed up in a difficult chain, however, Jo from sales progression, was tenacious and kept on top of everything, chasing legals and others throughout the chain. Consequently all parties exchanged successfully.

7. 2

A 5 Star review by  Andy Hurn, Tue 30th April 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very professional personal service, kept up dated at all times, very friendly a pleasure to deal with make a difficult time of sale go smoothly thank you very much

8. 2

A 5 Star review by  nigel tribe, Sat 27th April 2013

nigel tribe
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I used bridges in cove,farnborough hants to purchase my property,i found the manager james McPhee extremely helpful,through all stages of my purchase,and kept me informed on a regular basis. I would have no hesitation in recommending the service of bridges estate agents in cove,hants,and would most definitely use them again if the need arises . nigel tribe

9. 3

A 5 Star review by  Robert, Mon 22nd April 2013

Richard Pinnock
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Bridges gave me a first class service from beginning to end. Richard was always on hand to answer any of my questions throughout the selling process. He was also very helpful during my search for a property to buy. I was also very impressed with the after sales department. They kept me up to speed with all issues and went out of their way to assist when I encountered problems. Bridges comes highly recommended from an extremely satisfied client.

10. 2

A 5 Star review by  Gordon Sansom, Tue 16th April 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We found Mr James MacPhee and his team at Bridges in Cove, very professional and prepared to go the extra mile to fulfill the successful sale of our property.

1. 1

A 5 Star review by  P&P, Mon 8th April 2013

Sales (Prospective customer)
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Bill has been a great help, he spent the time to understand the property that we would like. Bill only sent us properties which fulfilled our requirements and made view arrangements as requested. Bills approach is personal and not pushy which put us ease. We are about to put an offer in on a property that bill introduced us too which we would never have looked due to pictures/price.

2. A 5 Star review by  Nicola & Neil lawrence, Fri 5th April 2013

James MacPhee, Jo Hodgson
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Every body at bridges are very helpful, very accommodating. We have found selling our house through bridges very stress free. They make it very easy. They listen to your needs and requirements and put them into action. We can\'t thank them enough.

3. 1

A 5 Star review by  Lydia Ferguson, Fri 22nd March 2013

james MacPhee
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We used Bridges to sell our property, and have also brought our new property through them. They have been very helpful and honest all the way through and we have been kept in the loop at all times. Unfortunately our first buyer fell though but it was dealt with quickly and professionally by bridges and within 5 days we managed to secure another buyer, so its now full steam ahead. Would recommend them highly if you are within their area for selling and also buying, they make a change from the usual cowboys out there and have been a pleasure to deal with.

4. A 5 Star review by  Z Sheppard, Fri 22nd March 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

James and the team at Bridges did an excellent job having sold my property on the first day of it being on their books. An all round professional but friendly service would recommend.

5. 1

A 5 Star review by  Jon, Fri 8th March 2013

James Baldry, Richard Pinnock
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I dealt with Bridges as my first estate agent in F\'Boro. From the start the service was excellent. I mostly had contact with Richard but his colleagues including James were also very helpful. By way of unfortunate timing I missed out on another property but Bridges quickly found me an alternative in a preferred location. They were helpful with the price negotiations with the vendor, and they also recommended a local conveyancing company to me which was reasonably priced and provided me with a good service. I would have no hesitation recommending Bridges to others. Unfortunately since moving into the property I have had problems with the boiler but this is nothing to do with the estate agents role and I have just been unlucky in this respect.

6. A 5 Star review by  Kumar, Fri 8th March 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We try to buy properties and looking for almost estate agent in farnborough area but we found BRIDGE they arranged viewing properties quickly. Mr James was professional , helpful and kept in touch regularly to get us particular properties. We found the process of searching properties is quickly as I got my properties with in so short time thanks to BRIDGES so I would highly recommend all the NEPALESE friends who want to BUY or SALE properties please contact to BRIDGES

7. A 5 Star review by  Martin Fuller, Tue 5th March 2013

Richard Pinnock
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Richard did exactly what he said he would do from the start. The property was sold quickly, for a good price and without a hitch. He was always available when our buyer wanted questions answered and also for us. A throughly smooth transaction. Thank you Bridges!

8. A 5 Star review by  winniemay, Mon 4th March 2013

No postcode selected.
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very professional, appearance and behaviour. Enthusiastic, and personable on first meeting. Knowledgeable on the housing market and trends, resulting in high level of trust and commitment to Agent. Effective use of IT to provide instant information on lettings market. Follow up calls and commitments met.

9. 1

A 4 Star review by  Mr & Mrs Robertson, Thu 14th February 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We got a good honest appraisal of our property together with excellent photographs. James has been very attentitve since he personally took over selling our property and within days had viewings arranged. The property sold within 3 weeks of the visit to us by James. He has handled our case very professionally and we are delighted with the outcome. We have pleasure in recommending him and Bridges.

10. 1

A 5 Star review by  S Downham, Wed 13th February 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The entire staff at Bridges Farnborough have been professional, helpful and attentive to us as vendors selling a property. We have been liaising with a number of the Bridges Farnborough team, and have been very happy with the level of service offered. Bridges generated a very good level of activity and viewings for our property, and I would not hesitate to recommend them to other prospective vendors looking to sell.

Page: