FREE Valuation
Thel best of the best industry people as voted for by their customers

Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) - Farnborough, GU14

Branch rating: 4.9 out of 5.0 based on 87 ratings. This website contains 87 user reviews of Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) - Farnborough, GU14.

• Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey), please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Agent Overview

Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey)

1 Bridge Road Cove
Farnborough
Farnborough
Hampshire
GU14 0HT

Read all reviews of this agent

Contact Agent

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 226 out of 24913 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.85 out of 5.00

• 86 recommend
  • 1 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

FREE valuation

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 25
in the GU14 League Tables
1 out of 29
in the Farnborough League Tables

Branch Information for Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey), GU14

A description of Bridges Estate Agents Ltd (Hampshire/Surrey) in GU14 in Farnborough is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

UNKNOWN

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 3)

Page last updated on: 04-Jul-2015 13:49:03

1. A 5 Star review by  ,

Bill Byrne, Jo Hodgson
    £125000
    Bill ByrneJo Hodgson

Due to problems with sale of my existing property this has been an extremely drawn out process. Bridges were able to find me 2 properties to purchase, the second after I lost the first purchase due to my sale falling through. I found them to be professional, pro-active and responsive, not something 'I could say for others involved in my chain. Having used 3 other agents over the course of our sale, and now with the benefit of hindsight, I would have selected Bridges in the first instance.

2. A 3 Star review by  ,

Bill Byrne, Jayne Gaskin
    Bill ByrneJayne Gaskin

decent service but feel it can be improved. There were times over the phone when the sales progressor confused me with the seller instead of the buyer, which was concerning.

3. A 5 Star review by  ,

Sales (Prospective customer)
    GU16
    Bill Byrne

Very pleased with Bridges state agent in Farnborough. Not only I received regular update of properties but there seem to have a great selection and it was very easy to communicate with and arrange viewings. Bill showed us around some properties couple of times and he was very pleasant and professional. Other staff we dealt with were also great. I would definitely recommend them

4. 1

£300000
    Richard PinnockLaura

We have sold our house through Bridges estate agents and also rented it out. Throughout the whole process we found bridges in Farnborough to be very thorough with communication and the experience was very pleasant. Many thanks to Richard and Laura. Highly recommended to anyone looking to sell.

5. 1

£300000

6. A 5 Star review by  ,

Laura Scanlan
    £319950
    Laura Scanlan

We bought our house through Bridges. Laura provided us a very prompt and excellent service throughout the purchase process. Although we had plenty of time (about 4months) to complete, she was always quick in getting responses from the sellers to any questions we had, helped us get all our documents certified and helped us arrange some time at the house to get detailed measurements beforehand so that we could start planning and ordering the furniture and built-in-wardrobes etc even before completion. She has a very pleasing, professional and friendly attitude and made things a lot easier for us. Thanks very much.

7. 4

£275000
    Richard PinnockLaura

My experience with Richard Pinnock at Bridges was great. He was very professional in all my dealings with him, starting from the valuation and right through to exchange / completion. Richard pro-actively found a buyer for my property - and achieved the sale on the day. This whole process has been very tough due to various situations outside of our and the agent's / Richard's) control - however, Bridges kept me fully informed throughout and I truly felt that Richard AND BRIDGES were fighting in my corner. I will definitely recommend Bridges (Farnborough) to any one wanting to buy or sell a houses or property

Comments on the Agents fees

“GOOD FEES AND VERY GOOD AGENTS”

8. 3

Richard Pinnock, Jayne Gaskin
    £185000
    Richard PinnockJayne Gaskin

Richard Pinnock was a pleasure to deal with, and I would recommend him highly to my colleagues and friends. He was honest, straight forward and efficient to deal with. Richard did what he said he would do, he was accurate in his estimates and he treated our situation with utmost respect and sensitivity. I would go as far as saying Richard has been the best estate agent I have ever dealt with. Jayne was very thorough. fast to respond and polite. I am impressed with how she conducted herself, and would be pleased to work with her again too.

9. 2

£211000
    Richard Pinnock

Richard helped us find a buyer for our flat in central Farnborough. He took our specific criteria and found us the perfect buyer within 48 hours! When we had to pull out due to our own purchase falling through, he was understanding and helpful, and always professional. We went straight back to him when we found another purchase, and again he found us a great buyer within 48 hours. He was a pleasure to deal with throughout, advising us of the state of the market in an objective way, which helped us in our decision to accept an offer, and was efficient in dealing with the other agents in our chain. We used Bridges to buy the flat originally and then rent it out, as well as to manage that rental. Having experienced nearly every angle of the Bridges service we highly recommend them.

10. 2

£211000

Facebook
  11. How much is my property worth?

12. 1

£185000
    Bill Byrne

Another successful purchase from the excellent Bridges team at Farnborough. A first class service from a first class organisation. From the offer being accepted, the sales progression team ensure all parties move forward together to a satisfactory completion. Thank you!

13. 3

£215000
    Richard Pinnock

When we contacted Richard, we needed an urgent sale as we had a new build property waiting for us. Our previous buyer/agent had let us down very badly, and we only had a short timescale to complete before we would lose the option on our new build. Richard was very knowledgable, extremely professional, and very understanding of our situation. He found us a buyer in less than 24 hours for the full asking price. Unfortunately our new buyer had a problem at the point of exchange with his mortgage - this was no fault of Richard or Bridges and could not have been foreseen by them , and so the sale fell through. However, for the second time , Richard came to our rescue. With an even shorter timescale to complete by, Richard again found a buyer within 24 hours - again for the full asking price, this time a cash buyer so we did not have to worry about their mortgage status. If it had not been for Richard we not be sitting in our dream home today.

14. 1

Laura
    £367500
    Laura

Despite the emotional rollercoaster that comes with moving home, Bridges have been professional and courteous in all contact I've had with them. They have kept me informed of all progress and genuinely cared about me rather than just their pockets. In particular Laura has been an absolute credit to the agency - going the extra mile to ensure all parties remained on the same page. I would not hesitate to recommend Bridges to anyone looking to move home.

15. 3

Richard Pinnock

My experience with Richard Pinnock at Bridges was great. He was very thorough, patient, and professional in all my dealings with him, starting from the valuation and right through to exchange / completion. Richard pro-actively found a buyer for my property before I'd even formally signed a contract with them - and achieved the sale on the day I'd signed. This whole process has been very tough due to various situations outside of our (and agent's / Richard's) control - however, Bridges kept me fully informed throughout and I truly felt that they were fighting in my corner. I will definitely recommend Bridges (Farnborough) to any looking to use them for the sale of their property.

16. 1

James MacPhee
    £264950
    James MacPhee

James pitched to us with a thorough presentation of what Bridges track record was and how he would actively sell our proprty. He recommended having agents showing customer around and recommended getting the property on the market straight away. In all dealings with Bridges, they have been courteous and professional. They showed potential purchasers around the property and ensured a high number of viewers straight away and acceptable offers within a matter of days. Whenever we needed anything explaining they have taken the time to go through in detail, so that we cleaerly understood the process. Their sales progression team is now handling the sale and are also showing great service levels.

Comments on the Agents fees

“FEES WERE NOT THE CHEAPEST HOWEVER I FELT THEY WERE VALUE FOR MONEY AS WE AGREED THEM UP FRONT AND BRIDGES DID EVERYTHING WE ASKED OF THEM AND ACHIEVED THE SALE QUICKLY.”

17. 3

£164500
    Richard Pinnock

Richard Pinnock dealt with the sale of my flat in a friendly but professional manner. He was always contactable when I had a question or query regarding my sale. Richard kept me informed of potential buyers and viewings with helpful feedback after viewings.

Comments on the Agents fees

“ALTHOUGH I PAID REDUCED FEES FOR THE SERVICE, I FEEL THAT IN COMPARISON TO SOME OTHER ESTATE AGENTS THEY COULD POSSIBLY REVIEWED.”

18. 2

£225000
    Bill Byrne

Bill was extremely friendly and helpful right from the start when we first viewed our new home with him. He took the time to even chat to my children and answer any questions I had. His sense of humour helped to relieve the stress I felt after trying to find the property in the dark! He then was very accommodating when I requested a second viewing in the daylight and consequently a further viewing to show my parents the house whilst they were on a short visit from their home in Spain. I would definitely recommend Bill as a top estate agent to anybody who is looking for a new home!

19. 3

Richard Pinnock

Richard was fantastic from start to finish. We were always kept updated with the progress of the sale of our property and never had to chase for anything to be done. I would highly recommend Richard and the entire Bridges team.

20. 1

£232500
    Upload a reviwer profile image

We just bought a property through Bridges and very much impressed with the service they provided since viewing till the exchange of contract. We have previously used Bridges for letting as well. The team is friendly yet very professional. Throughout the whole purchase processes we have been provided with regular updates, advice on various aspects, timely issue resolutions, liaising between all the parties. Overall Bridges maintains a very high standard on customer service and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

21. 3

A 4 Star review by  ,

Richard Pinnock, Jayne Gaskin
    £225000
    Richard PinnockJayne Gaskin

Richard was helpful from the commencement of sale of my late fathers' property in July just after my father had passed away. He was helpful, courteous and professional in his approach at all times. He understood that it was a sensitive time for my daughter and myself and we were comfortable and at ease with Richard in all matters relating to the sale of 28 Orwell Close. He maintained his respect and courtesy in allowing my daughter and myself time to clear the property which was a painful process and lasted a few months. Not once did he pressure us in any way and there was regular... (read more

Comments on the Agents fees

“I HAVE NOT HAD SIGHT OF THE FINAL BREAKDOWN OF COSTS FROM CHRISTOPHER HUGHES, OF MORRISONS SOLICITORS AS YET, SO AM UNABLE TO COMMENT ON THIS ASPECT AT THE PRESENT TIME.”

Facebook
  22. How much is my property worth?

23. A 5 Star review by  ,

Clive Robertson, James MacPhee
    GU52
    £190000
    Clive RobertsonJames MacPhee

I think Bridges are an absolutely fantastic estate agents, I am really impressed with the service. I will definitely be continuing to recommend them to friends and family. I was really impressed with how efficient all the agents are and in particular Clive and James. Initially James contacted me to advise me of other similar properties to mine that had sold in my area and after that he was really efficient and pro-active about working with me to put it up for sale. Bridges sold my home in a under a week for the asking price which I have to say is very impressive! During the sale of my home Clive phoned me every week to give me a status update and was always really polite and friendly giving me the information I needed, I never once had to contact him because he was so regularly in touch answering anything for me. Everybody at bridges is extremely helpful, efficient, pro-active and professional. When I first bought this house it was up for sale through another agent and they aren't a patch on Bridges, I wouldn't use anyone else.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I THOUGHT THESE WERE VERY REASONABLE.”

24. A 5 Star review by  ,

GU52
    £190000

Comments on the Agents fees

“I THOUGHT THESE WERE VERY REASONABLE.”

25. 4

Richard Pinnock, James MacPhee
    £265000
    Richard PinnockJames MacPhee

We were faced with the difficulty of having to sell my mother's property while being unfamiliar with the area. We made an excellent choice in Bridges. James MacPhee gave us an honest assessment of the market and property values. Richard Pinnock looked after viewings of the property. Both of them gave superb service at all times. We would unhesitatingly recommend them and Bridges to anyone buying or selling in the area.

26. 3

Bill Byrne, Jayne Gaskin
    £265000
    Bill ByrneJayne Gaskin

Richard and his colleagues Bill and Jane at Bridges were excellent throughout the whole selling process advising us on values, viewings, offers, solicitors and the legal progress that made the whole experience as stress free as is reasonable to expect. They go the extra mile / kilometre.

27. 2

£145000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The guys sold me flat for the full asking price within the first two weeks, great service and more than happy to recommend to friends and family.

28. 4

£187500
    Richard Pinnock

I am very pleased with the way Bridges sold my property. Richard Pinnock was very helpful and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend Bridges especially Richard for he was always there at the end of the telephone when I needed him, kept me informed (as did all the team at Bridges) as most sale you can have hiccups along the way which Richard and his team were there with their support all the way through. Very trustworthy and reliable and you only have to see how many sales Bridges are great at what they do, which is why Bridges was the only Estate Agent I went to, to sale my property. My property sold in less that 24 hours - Richard said I would not have a problem selling it, but did not realise it would be that quick. Thank you to Richard and all the staff at Bridges for a great job.

Comments on the Agents fees

“WAS HAPPY WITH THE FEES.”

29. 1

Edward Gilbert
    Gu15
    £450000
    Edward Gilbert

Excellent advice on price, fair rather than over rated. Time spent in presenting the property with pictures and description. Always took our telephone enquiries, never too busy and importantly kept us informed at all times. Would totally recommend this Office.

Comments on the Agents fees

“EXTREMELY FAIR AND REASONABLE”

30. 5

A 4 Star review by  ,

Richard Pinnock, Perry Patterson
    £250000
    Richard PinnockPerry Patterson

Both Richard and Perry were very helpful at all times, especially as we sold very quickly,but we unable to buy in another area for several months.

31. 1

Clive Robertson
    Gu14
    £335000
    Clive Robertson

The staff at Bridges were extremely keen and very helpful and kept us updated on the progress of the sale throughout. Unfortunately we lost the first buyer on the day of exchange due to a legal oversight and the market was back under offer with a day. That's what you call dedication. Keep up the good work Bridges A special thank you to Clive and Richard

32. A 5 Star review by  ,

Jayne Gaskin
    Gu14
    £151000
    Jayne Gaskin

Great experience using bridges to sell my flat. It was sold on the first day it went up for sale for more than I thought it would go for! The sales progression team were a brilliant asset when my solicitors were being slow. Jayne was brilliant the whole way through, giving me great advice and keeping me sane when little issues cropped up. Thank you very much for all your help!

Page: