Browse agents by letter
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES
Looking for a job in the property industry/ | allAgents Property Jobs

Beals Independent Letting Agents - SO31

Branch rating: 3 out of 5.0 based on 11 ratings. This website contains 11 user reviews of Beals Independent Letting Agents - SO31.

Agent Overview

what?

Smartphone? Scan It!

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 3150 out of 21575 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

3 out of 5.00

• 5 recommend
  • 6 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Get a Quote

This branch is also ranked:

4 out of 28
in the SO31 League Tables
1 out of 12
in the Park Gate League Tables

Branch Information for Beals Independent Letting Agents, SO31

A description of Beals Independent Letting Agents in SO31 in Park Gate is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

Registered With

UNKNOWN

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Beals Independent Letting Agents has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Beals Independent Letting Agents, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

1. A 2 Star review by  CK01, Tue 24th June 2014

Rent PCM
    £600
    Would you use the agent again? No

I really don't reccomend this esate agencey at all. Communications between the agency and tennants is very poor, the staff will seemingly say 'yes' to appease any issues, and then not follow up or actaully deal with the problems. I always come away from meetings feeling like they have got me over a barrel. There is very little room tennents to make complaints or to have their oppinions heard, in my experience. The moving in fees were extautionate and the service provided did not match the cost of moving into the property.

2. A 1 Star review by  MJAFlat 4, Fri 13th June 2014

PO14
    Rent PCM
    £675
    Would you use the agent again? No

They will take your money and never look back. Once they have it, they don't care. Beales are entirely useless at their job. They are an embarrassment of a company with no organisation. They were happy to leave my partner and I without heating during December for 2 weeks, despite them claiming that if a property has no heating it's considered an "emergency". If they deal with "emergencies" in 2 weeks then I'd hate to think how long it takes them to sort minor issues. After moving out, they took 6 weeks to declare how much they wanted to stop from the deposit we placed on... (read more

3. A 5 Star review by  colinandmarion, Fri 14th March 2014

Russell Webb
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We recently purchased a buy to let property. An excellent team, put together by manager Russell Webb, steered the purchase through and within 3 weeks of completion had installed a tenant. This was one of the most efficient operations we have ever seen. Thankyou. Colin and Marion Wilkinson.

4. A 5 Star review by  Miss Susan king, Mon 1st July 2013

, Adam Glee
    PO15
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

They was very good to work with and the service was excellent. We was kept informed at every step and would like to thank the for their work. I would recommend them to friends and family.

5. 4

A 1 Star review by  ANGRY Tenant!, Thu 23rd May 2013

PO15
    Would you use the agent again? No

How do I begin with a review about Beals. It all started off well, they could not have been any more helpful. The charge a lot for their fees, and when I say a lot, that is what I mean! After the money has been received on their part that is when it all falls apart. Filthy houses, no hot water, leaking ceilings, broken glass throughout the garden, NO HEATING FOR 6 MONTHS. This was just the start of the problems. After days of cleaning and furious phone calls to the maintenance department we eventually got someone to look at all the work. They were shocked about the condition of the house and... (read more

What could Beals Independent Letting Agents do to change your mind?

“Nothing. 2 Properties rented through them and bad experiences in both homes.”

6. 1

A 2 Star review by  Disappointed tenant, Tue 16th April 2013

Would you use the agent again? No

This is the first time I have ever rented and I have been very disappointed by service which i got from the Park Gate office. They appear to say and do the right thing but underneath it is not quiet as clear cut. They are very poor communicators, no one takes ownership for anything especially once the paperwork has been signed and they have got the deposit. Their idea of an inventory doesn\'t include everything, their idea of cleaning the property prior to residency, is to show it a vacuum cleaner but not actually use it. All basic stuff and all very simple things to check which would enhance their reputation and give them the recognition they are looking for as a company. As a result,I have incurred a lot of time and additional expense sorting out issues which I thought I was paying them to do. I have been asked by colleagues at work whether to look to rent through Beals in Park Gate, I\'ve told them to go elsewhere. How sad!

7. 2

A 1 Star review by  very disappointed tenants, Tue 2nd April 2013

PO14
    Would you use the agent again? No

The staff at the Park Gate Branch are good and very polite.However i just can not believe after paying out £1890.00 and paying £78.00 every 6 mths to renew the tenancy,and £144 pounds for profesionally having the carpets and the oven cleaned which we were told to, as requested by the landlady,when the tenancy ended.The amount of refund we finally received was a mere £464.I really think that there charges are VERY VERY expensive, so i do hope that any one else that rents from Beals please check all the hidden costs. Also i think that the tenant should not be expected to use the utilites of Sparks which seems to be recommended by Beals and it becomes very difficult to change to your own utility providers.

“as above”

8. 1

A 5 Star review by  P Pell, Thu 21st March 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Our sale and purchase were both quite protracted, with several transactions failing to complete. Steve never lost his enthusiam and negotiated advantageous selling and purchase prices on our behalf. In comparison with the agent we had used previously the effort and commitment demonstrated by Beals was excellent.

9. 1

A 5 Star review by  The Hills, Wed 6th March 2013

Steve Grantham, Russell Webb
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Highly recommended, the service started with an enthusiastic valuation from Russell which made us feel very positive, the communication was excellent and there was always someone that I could talk to if I rang into the office, within the first day we had two viewings in the morning with more coming 2 days later, we had an offer by the end of the first day, with the help and honesty of Paul and Steve in the Park Gate office we agreed the sale days later and have just moved out only 5-6 weeks later, there was no chain so the sale went very quickly which was a little un nerving but we\'re very happy with the service and staff of Beals in Park Gate and I hope the new owner has as many happy years in our little home as we did! Thank you.

10. 2

A 5 Star review by  Bwalker, Wed 10th October 2012

Russell Webb, Steve Grantham
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

WOW thank you so much to Russell and Steve for the amazing service. Not only have they sold my property where other agents have failed it exchanged and completed in 7 weeks. Thank you boys you’re amazing

1. 4

A 1 Star review by  Homeless thanks to Beals, Mon 3rd October 2011

Would you use the agent again? No

I was dealt with by a certain Ben who proceeded in making me lose not one, not two but three flats due to his incompetence. The first two by forgetting to reschedule a viewing which he'd cancelled for lack of staff, the third for not explaining to me fully that unless I paid a holding fee on the day I confirmed the house, the flat would go to someone else. At the time I was ill and couldn't go in as I was ill and I was not told that I could pay by phone. As a result I am now homeless and staying with friends until their kindness runs out. I am not impressed and can describe them only as incompetent beyond belief. Any other description would descend into vulgarity

What could Beals Independent Letting Agents do to change your mind?

“Rescheduled the booking which they'd cancelled, explained clearly their policy regarding holding properties and adjourned said policy.”