Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Bailey Estates - Southport, PR8

Branch rating: 4.9 out of 5.0 based on 16 ratings. This website contains 16 user reviews of Bailey Estates - Southport, PR8.

Agent Overview

Filter Reviews

• Sales (as a Vendor)3
  • Sales (as a Buyer)0
  • Sales (Prospective customer)0

• Lettings (as a Landlord)
  • Lettings (as a Tenant)1

what?

Smartphone? Scan It!

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 676 out of 21675 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.94 out of 5.00

• 16 recommend
  • 0 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Get a Quote

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 2
in the Bailey Estates League Tables.
1 out of 4
in the PR8 League Tables
1 out of 31
in the Southport League Tables

Branch Information for Bailey Estates, PR8

A description of Bailey Estates in PR8 in Southport is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

• Sun: Closed

Registered With

• NAEA
  • ARLA
  • The Property Ombudsman (Sales)
  • The Property Ombudsman (Lettings)
  • DPS
  • Safe Agent>

Areas Covered

PR9

Bailey Estates has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Bailey Estates, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

1. A 5 Star review by  Hopkinson, Mon 17th June 2013

L395

Nigel BaileyEmma Bailey

Recently sold a house we received an excellent service including an open day, staff where efficient and friendly if we had any queries would not hesitate to use Bailey\'s again should we have another property to sell

2. A 5 Star review by  L Colton, Fri 23rd November 2012

Helen Tomlinson, Erica Tucker

Helen TomlinsonErica Tucker

If I ever have a moment of madness and decide to move house again - I would without hestitation, give Bailey Estates a call! The marketing and sale of the house, were conducted in a professional but friendly and reassuring manner. In times of a \'difficult market\' the sound advice and guidance I was given by Bailey Estates, was very much valued... the house got sold, so need I say more?!!!!

3. A 5 Star review by  I Derbyshire, Mon 15th October 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

Having had the misfortune to deal with several other local letting agents who provided only an indifferent service, it came as a most refreshing change to eventually come across Bailey Estates who actually go the furthest mile in their endeavours. I cannot speak highly enough about this tight knit team who perform in such a highly efficient, attentive manner and never fail to earn their modest fee. Worthy of particular note is the cd rom containing photographic record of the property condition which is prepared both at the start and end of any tenancy, and which is copied to both landlord and tenant. This useful record goes a long way to reduce any dispute which may arise regarding incurred damage, yet is not widely used by others in the business. I can unhesitatingly recommend the services of Bailey Estates to any local landlord who is dis-satisfied with their present letting agent.

4. A 4 Star review by  Sharon Hewer, Mon 8th October 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

Baileys always handle my tenancy and property purchases. They always get back to me if I leave a message. They work hard to match the right tenant to a property. I like the fact they they understand that I am a loyal and regular customer and understand my requirements.

5. A 5 Star review by  Martin Mulholland, Thu 4th October 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

Having previously rented properties privately and independently i chose baileys to advertise my property after speaking with 3 other local agents, i have used them to advertise a property for sale and to rent a property out on 2 occasions. I have been more than pleased with their efficiency and attention to detail as well as their friendly approach. i felt myself and my propertey were in ‘safe hands’ i had an issue with the property and they provided a very fast solution (cheap solution) and had the issue fixed using a builder they knew, it would have took me loads of time... (read more

6. A 5 Star review by  S Jones, Thu 20th September 2012

Nigel BaileyEmma Bailey

Nigel and Emma Bailey know their business and have worked hard to provide an excellent service. They are managing our property while we are in New Zealand and even though most communication is via email we have found them to be very responsive. I would also like to commend Helen for her part in the business.

7. A 5 Star review by  Mrs L Tornambe, Mon 20th August 2012

Nigel BaileyEmma Bailey

they have given an excellent service and provide regular reports of our property and CD rom with photos of inspections. Also the have found us the best tennant we\'ve ever had. I would certainly reccommend them.

8. A 5 Star review by  Mr S Walsh, Mon 20th August 2012

Helen Tomlinson

Helen Tomlinson

I have recently just sold my property with Bailey Estates and found there service, attitude and willingness to help first class. They where always available when I called them and if not they always called you back within the hour. I found all the staff, especially Helen to be honest and helpful and therefore would not hesitate to recommend them if you are in the position of either buying or selling a property. Mr S Walsh

9. A 5 Star review by  Karin Downey, Tue 31st July 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

We have always found Bailey Estates helpful,polite and market our properties very well. I would recommend them to any landlord as threy do a fantastic job. All the staff there are the same even if you get through to sales when lettingsd are busy and i can honestly say they are very professional.

10. A 5 Star review by  David Halsall, Tue 31st July 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

Nice people to deal with, good and trustworthy letting agents. I own a removal firm in Southport people, we have only had good reports from people who have sold through baileys. Would recommend Bailey Estates to anyone.

1. A 5 Star review by  larry Sweeney Sweeney Properties, Mon 30th July 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

Bailey Estates are an excellent organisation who handled the letting of 2 flats for me quickly and efficiently.The staff are both friendly and highly professional and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this agent to any landlord.

2. A 5 Star review by  Mandie Corcoran, Mon 30th July 2012

Lettings (as a Tenant)
    , Caroline Bell

Caroline Bell

Absolutely brilliant service. I needed to move relatively quickly and after finding the ideal place with Bailey\'s was able to move in within 2 weeks. All the staff I dealt with were professional, and the customer service was excellent as when I had an issue with a small leak it was resolved promptly. This was my first experience of renting a property and would definitely recommend this agent.

3. A 5 Star review by  naomi kirby, Mon 30th July 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

I found Bailey Estates very easy to deal with. I had good communications throughout and they found me the right tenant quickly. I was particularly impressed with the quality of the inventory, which is the most thorough I have ever seen. I would highly recommend this firm.

4. A 5 Star review by  M. Morrison, Fri 13th July 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

Bailey Estates have acted for me for a number of years as letting agents for a property I own in Southport. I have found them extremely professional and efficient in all my dealings with them.. I would have no doubt in recommending them.

View All Comments (1)by Nigel Bailey  13/07/2012

Mrs Morrison, thank you for your kind comments. It is a pleasure to represent and act for you. Kindest regards Nigel Bailey
  5. A 5 Star review by  Nicola Marsh, Fri 13th July 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

Fantastic, Superb & Pro active just some of the words that sum up Bailey Estates and there team, Always on hand to suggest the best course of action with regards to any letting issues I\'ve had and they really do take the time to go the extra mile, Can\'t thank them enough for there excellent service everytime.

View All Comments (1)by Nigel Bailey  13/07/2012

Ms Marsh, as one of our very first clients back in 2008, it is great to see that your property has always been let to the finest tenants and at a good monthly rent. Having been rented again recently we trust that the tenants will stay for a good period of time and enjoy a great home that you have prepared for them. Yours sincerely Nigel & Emma Bailey
  6. A 5 Star review by  james G Chadwick, Fri 13th July 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

The best letting Agent I have ever used. They will do anything to help. They take all the problems out of letting property. I have had many letting agents and sometime wonder what they do for the money. baileys earn the money they get.

View All Comments (2)by Emma Bailey  13/07/2012

Hi Mr Chadwick, you will appreciate more than most the challenges that lettings can throw up. We thank you for placing your property with Bailey Estates and look forward to a successful long term partnership. Thank you again for the review. Regards Emma.