Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Bailey Estates - Birkdale, PR8

Branch rating: 5 out of 5.0 based on 25 ratings. This website contains 25 user reviews of Bailey Estates - Birkdale, PR8.

Agent Overview

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 626 out of 22237 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.96 out of 5.00

• 25 recommend
  • 0 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 2
in the Bailey Estates League Tables.
1 out of 4
in the PR8 League Tables
1 out of 33
in the Southport League Tables

Branch Information for Bailey Estates, PR8

Founded in 2008, family owned Bailey Estates is a leading residential sales & lettings estate within the town of Southport. Our three main aims are to provide and unprecedented level of customer service, swift sale or letting of our clients property, and honest open communication at all times. All of our staff are stakeholders within the business and are financially incentivised to achieve or aims. We encourage feedback at all times and welcome constructive criticism to help us be the number one agent within the town. For an honest professional and proactive service we invite you to call Bailey Estates on 01704 564163.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

• NAEA
  • ARLA
  • The Property Ombudsman (Sales)
  • The Property Ombudsman (Lettings)
  • OFT
  • NLA
  • DPS
  • Safe Agent>

Areas Covered

PR9
PR4

Bailey Estates has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Bailey Estates, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

1. A 5 Star review by  Eileen Oakes, Sun 15th February 2015

£330000
    Annemarie Jackson

I would like to express my thanks for the excellent service provided by Annmarie Jackson. After trying unsuccessfully to sell my house with three other agents, I transferred the property to Bailey's estate agents early in 2014. Annmarie used her skills to market the house to the ideal buyers who are still very pleased with their decision after living there for over eight months. On the day set for completion, the buyers were arriving from Australia in the evening expecting to move straight in. Annmarie stayed in the office well beyond normal opening hours using her impressive negotiation skills to ensure that both solicitors had put the necessary agreement in place. I was then able to hand over the keys as planned without the embarrassment of having to postpone completion until the next working day.

View All Comments (1)by Nigel Bailey  16/02/2015

Good afternoon Mrs Oakes, thank you for the pleasing review. I remember your lovely property which was on with a couple of agents for some time prior to Bailey Estates - I know the 1st time I valued it, we would sell it pretty quick. I felt our marketing was far superior to that of the other agents and our sales team so much more focussed. Annmarie is a star as well you know. Thank you again and I hope you are settled in your new apartment. All the very best - regards Nigel
  2. A 5 Star review by  Damian Bond, Fri 13th February 2015

£240000
    Annemarie Jackson

Excellent service. 6 weeks from starting looking to moving in under licence. The sale was complicated because, whilst the property was vacant, the vendor was living and working in Belgium and not picking up calls until after 4 pm UK time. Furthermore, they had an early redemption penalty on their mortgage, meaning they could not complete on the date I needed. AnneMarie handled all this wonderfully, was very understanding and diplomatic when at the last minute I saw an alternative property, but in the end went for my first choice. I can honestly say I would not have bought this house without her service. All the staff in Bailey Estates were very friendly and supportive, especially as the exchange finally went through at 16.58 on the Friday! There were cheers all round! Been in 7 months now and the dogs love the beach! They say thank you AnneMarie and Bailey Estates.

View All Comments (1)by Nigel Bailey  13/02/2015

Good afternoon Mr Bond. I knew the last two owners of your property personally and I know they will both be pleased that you are happy with your purchase. Clarence Road is a super road. I lived at number 20, for 13 years. Thank you for the review and identifying what a defining role Annmarie played in guiding you towards your purchase. We have a great team at Bailey Estates and hopefully this was demonstrated throughout the full process of your purchase. Your comments will be passed on. All the very best, Nigel Bailey
  3. A 5 Star review by  Mr Lynch, Wed 4th February 2015

£80000
    Annemarie Jackson

I purchased a property in Birkdale through Bailey Estates and I was very impressed with them as an agent. They were immensely professional to deal with throughout the transaction and when the deal hit a snag Anne Marie worked tirelessly to find a solution for both parties. As a landlord and investor I have dealt with numerous agents over the years and Bailey Estates have definitely been one of the best so far. All the staff seem friendly and helpful but a special mention should go to Anne Marie who's efforts and knowledge were both fantastic and greatly appreciated.

View All Comments (1)by Nigel Bailey  04/02/2015

Good morning Mr Lynch, I have just received notification of the review. Thank you so much for the kind words and the positive feedback of Annmarie. She is a great asset to the business and always puts the client 1st and goes over and above to ensure satisfaction for all parties is achieved. Thank you so much and we look forward to working for you again in the future. Kindest regards Nigel Bailey
  4. A 5 Star review by  paul, Sun 1st February 2015

Rent PCM
    £625
    Jan Reeves

Always been very helpful from the application to getting the keys, since been in never any problem, leave you in peace and are always on hand if you need anything

View All Comments (1)by Nigel Bailey  02/02/2015

Thank you for the kind comments. Jane and Emma do a sterling job in lettings and a great review rewards their hard work - thank you again, Regards Nigel Bailey
  5. A 5 Star review by  Mrs wood, Thu 29th January 2015

£145000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

We had our property with another agent, and luckily decided to move to Bailey estate agents. I found all the staff to be very helpful and professional,always getting back to me when I had a query and keeping me informed off all viewings and comments. When the house sold they were very good at keeping everything moving and helping when needed. I would definitely use them again if I had a property for sale, next time as the first option!

Comments on the Agents fees

“FEES WERE COMPARABLE TO OTHER AGENTS”

View All Comments (1)by Nigel Bailey  03/02/2015

Good evening Mrs Wood. Thank you so much for the kind words and sentiment. I am pleased you were satisfied with our service and happy that we sold your property to your satisfaction. Please advise your family and friends we look forward to working for them should they ever need to sell or LET their property.
  6. A 5 Star review by  John M Price, Sun 25th January 2015

£36000
    Annemarie Jackson

I contacted Bailey Estates in person to arrange for them to sell my property in Birkdale Southport as l had recently moved back home to Crewe Cheshire to live in an extra care facility due to health reasons. Annemarie Jackson toook all my details and arranged for Nigel Bailey to visit me to value the property and take photographs, he advised me to take the new Auction route and l agreed. Over the next few weeks both Annemarie and Zoe kept me informed of potential buyer visits to the property and they contacted the Auction team and Katie from that team contacted me on a regular basis to keep me informed. Within six months the property has been sold and l am delighted with the very professional way everyone at Bailey Estates and the Auction Team have dealt with my sale, l cannot thank them enough they treat you as a member of their family making this stressfull experience stressless well done.

Comments on the Agents fees

“VERY COMPETATIVE”

View All Comments (1)by Nigel Bailey  03/02/2015

Good evening Mr Price, I trust all is well in your new property. I remember meeting you and discussing the option of modern on-line auction. I am really pleased this worked to your satisfaction. I also remember the frantic bidding towards the end which helped achieve a good sale price for you. Thank you again for placing a positive review on the page. All the very best with your life further down south. Regards Nigel Bailey
  7. A 5 Star review by  Catherine Poole, Sat 24th January 2015

Jan Reeves, Nigel Bailey
    Rent PCM
    £1200
    Jan Reeves Nigel Bailey
    Jan ReevesNigel Bailey

Main contact has been Jan whom is not only professional but very personable. if it wasn't for her knowledge of properties to rent we could have missed out on a property that was perfect for my families needs...so big thankyou for that. Never feel awkward if need to ask re the property, as other letting agents can make you feel like your a nuisance. Had to have a call out over christmas due to central heating breaking down this is when We met Nigel Bailey, again very friendly, professional & was genuine in wanting to solve the problem. All in all so far very happy to be renting through them...long may it continue.

View All Comments (1)by Nigel Bailey  03/02/2015

Good evening Catherine, thank you for the review and the kind words relating to Jan our Letting Account Manager. She is a great asset to Bailey Estates and her knowledge, experience and dedication stands head and shoulders above many of her competitors. She is great at matching applicants to properties and reacting to issues when they arise. Thank you again for the review. Regards Nigel BAiley
  8. A 5 Star review by  Mr Wolf, Fri 23rd January 2015

£135000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Bailey Estates were pleasant and efficient. They acted promptly during negotiations and kept us informed and up to date with progress. They were very good at keeping pressure on the solicitors and despite legal complications over the purchase they remained positive and patient. I would use them again but hopefully not soon.

View All Comments (1)by Nigel Bailey  03/02/2015

Good evening Mr Wolf, great review for the team, many thanks. We have a great team ethos at Bailey Estates and work with our clients from valuation through to completion. Do not hesitate to contact us again if we can be of any further service to either yourself direct or your family and friends. Regards Nigel Bailey
  9. A 5 Star review by  Chris (Developer), Fri 23rd January 2015

£235000
    Nigel Bailey

Bailey Estates sold my house within a day of it being on the market and for a price higher than expected. It was a pleasure to deal with a local team who made the process of selling a house quick and easy. Their well staffed offices and long opening hours were particularly useful as I'm often unable to make contact during normal working hours. I would recommend Bailey Estates to anyone interested in buying or selling property and I look forward to using their services again in the future.

View All Comments (2)by Nigel Bailey  03/02/2015

Good evening Chris, I have to admit that selling your house was a lot easier than most - the design, layout and space was beyond compare. Thank you for placing your property for sale with ourselves. It was a joy to market. Really looking forward to what you will be doing with your next project. Thank you again for the review. Regards Nigel Bailey
  10. A 5 Star review by  Hopkinson, Mon 17th June 2013

L395
    Nigel BaileyEmma Bailey

Recently sold a house we received an excellent service including an open day, staff where efficient and friendly if we had any queries would not hesitate to use Bailey\'s again should we have another property to sell

11. A 5 Star review by  L Colton, Fri 23rd November 2012

Helen Tomlinson, Erica Tucker
    no photo no photo
    Helen TomlinsonErica Tucker

If I ever have a moment of madness and decide to move house again - I would without hestitation, give Bailey Estates a call! The marketing and sale of the house, were conducted in a professional but friendly and reassuring manner. In times of a \'difficult market\' the sound advice and guidance I was given by Bailey Estates, was very much valued... the house got sold, so need I say more?!!!!

12. A 5 Star review by  I Derbyshire, Mon 15th October 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

Having had the misfortune to deal with several other local letting agents who provided only an indifferent service, it came as a most refreshing change to eventually come across Bailey Estates who actually go the furthest mile in their endeavours. I cannot speak highly enough about this tight knit team who perform in such a highly efficient, attentive manner and never fail to earn their modest fee. Worthy of particular note is the cd rom containing photographic record of the property condition which is prepared both at the start and end of any tenancy, and which is copied to both landlord and tenant. This useful record goes a long way to reduce any dispute which may arise regarding incurred damage, yet is not widely used by others in the business. I can unhesitatingly recommend the services of Bailey Estates to any local landlord who is dis-satisfied with their present letting agent.

13. A 4 Star review by  Sharon Hewer, Mon 8th October 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

Baileys always handle my tenancy and property purchases. They always get back to me if I leave a message. They work hard to match the right tenant to a property. I like the fact they they understand that I am a loyal and regular customer and understand my requirements.

14. A 5 Star review by  Martin Mulholland, Thu 4th October 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

Having previously rented properties privately and independently i chose baileys to advertise my property after speaking with 3 other local agents, i have used them to advertise a property for sale and to rent a property out on 2 occasions. I have been more than pleased with their efficiency and attention to detail as well as their friendly approach. i felt myself and my propertey were in ‘safe hands' i had an issue with the property and they provided a very fast solution (cheap solution) and had the issue fixed using a builder they knew, it would have took me loads of time dealing... (read more

15. A 5 Star review by  S Jones, Thu 20th September 2012

Nigel BaileyEmma Bailey

Nigel and Emma Bailey know their business and have worked hard to provide an excellent service. They are managing our property while we are in New Zealand and even though most communication is via email we have found them to be very responsive. I would also like to commend Helen for her part in the business.

16. A 5 Star review by  Mrs L Tornambe, Mon 20th August 2012

Nigel BaileyEmma Bailey

they have given an excellent service and provide regular reports of our property and CD rom with photos of inspections. Also the have found us the best tennant we\'ve ever had. I would certainly reccommend them.

17. A 5 Star review by  Mr S Walsh, Mon 20th August 2012

Helen Tomlinson
    no photo
    Helen Tomlinson

I have recently just sold my property with Bailey Estates and found there service, attitude and willingness to help first class. They where always available when I called them and if not they always called you back within the hour. I found all the staff, especially Helen to be honest and helpful and therefore would not hesitate to recommend them if you are in the position of either buying or selling a property. Mr S Walsh

18. A 5 Star review by  Karin Downey, Tue 31st July 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

We have always found Bailey Estates helpful,polite and market our properties very well. I would recommend them to any landlord as threy do a fantastic job. All the staff there are the same even if you get through to sales when lettingsd are busy and i can honestly say they are very professional.

19. A 5 Star review by  David Halsall, Tue 31st July 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

Nice people to deal with, good and trustworthy letting agents. I own a removal firm in Southport people, we have only had good reports from people who have sold through baileys. Would recommend Bailey Estates to anyone.

20. A 5 Star review by  larry Sweeney Sweeney Properties, Mon 30th July 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

Bailey Estates are an excellent organisation who handled the letting of 2 flats for me quickly and efficiently.The staff are both friendly and highly professional and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this agent to any landlord.

21. A 5 Star review by  Mandie Corcoran, Mon 30th July 2012

, Caroline Bell
    no photo
    Caroline Bell

Absolutely brilliant service. I needed to move relatively quickly and after finding the ideal place with Bailey\'s was able to move in within 2 weeks. All the staff I dealt with were professional, and the customer service was excellent as when I had an issue with a small leak it was resolved promptly. This was my first experience of renting a property and would definitely recommend this agent.

22. A 5 Star review by  naomi kirby, Mon 30th July 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

I found Bailey Estates very easy to deal with. I had good communications throughout and they found me the right tenant quickly. I was particularly impressed with the quality of the inventory, which is the most thorough I have ever seen. I would highly recommend this firm.

23. A 5 Star review by  M. Morrison, Fri 13th July 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

Bailey Estates have acted for me for a number of years as letting agents for a property I own in Southport. I have found them extremely professional and efficient in all my dealings with them.. I would have no doubt in recommending them.

View All Comments (1)by Nigel Bailey  13/07/2012

Mrs Morrison, thank you for your kind comments. It is a pleasure to represent and act for you. Kindest regards Nigel Bailey
  24. A 5 Star review by  Nicola Marsh, Fri 13th July 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

Fantastic, Superb & Pro active just some of the words that sum up Bailey Estates and there team, Always on hand to suggest the best course of action with regards to any letting issues I\'ve had and they really do take the time to go the extra mile, Can\'t thank them enough for there excellent service everytime.

View All Comments (1)by Nigel Bailey  13/07/2012

Ms Marsh, as one of our very first clients back in 2008, it is great to see that your property has always been let to the finest tenants and at a good monthly rent. Having been rented again recently we trust that the tenants will stay for a good period of time and enjoy a great home that you have prepared for them. Yours sincerely Nigel & Emma Bailey
  25. A 5 Star review by  james G Chadwick, Fri 13th July 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

The best letting Agent I have ever used. They will do anything to help. They take all the problems out of letting property. I have had many letting agents and sometime wonder what they do for the money. baileys earn the money they get.

View All Comments (2)by Emma Bailey  13/07/2012

Hi Mr Chadwick, you will appreciate more than most the challenges that lettings can throw up. We thank you for placing your property with Bailey Estates and look forward to a successful long term partnership. Thank you again for the review. Regards Emma.