FREE Valuation
Thel best of the best industry people as voted for by their customers

Aston Mead - GU21

Branch rating: 4.6 out of 5.0 based on 12 ratings. This website contains 12 user reviews of Aston Mead - GU21.

• Aston Mead has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Aston Mead, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Agent Overview

Aston Mead

69 Commercial Way
Woking
Surrey
GU21 6HN

Read all reviews of this agent

Contact Agent

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 969 out of 24932 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.58 out of 5.00

• 12 recommend
  • 0 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

FREE valuation

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 10
in the Aston Mead League Tables.
7 out of 50
in the GU21 League Tables
7 out of 55
in the Woking League Tables

Branch Information for Aston Mead, GU21

A description of Aston Mead in GU21 in Woking is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

Sales (as a Vendor)
    No staff selected.
    gu21
    Would you use the agent again? Yes
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I have sold many properties, never have I come across such a well organized motivated team. They sold the property within a few days and when the initial buyer fell bythe wayside another was conjured up the next day, now that's what I call service! Superb! :-)

2. A 5 Star review by  ,

Katie Yeatman
    GU21
    Katie Yeatman

Aston Mead have been our rental agent for 5.5 years and they have just sold of our house. The service we have received from them has been beyond the management fee required! Lois, what a pleasure to have you in charge of our property. I can rely on Lois for anything I needed and her response was immediate, nothing was ever too much to ask of her, thank you! Katie, thank you, for calling me 5.5 years ago and offering your services, we have never looked back on choosing Aston Mead. Thank you for always being there if I needed you. In general, thank you for having such an awesome team all around!!!!! It has been our pleasure and thank you again for the outstanding services you offer.

3. 1

A 1 Star review by  ,

Kate Backshall, Katie Yeatman
    GU22
    Kate BackshallKatie Yeatman

From the start Kate was very professional. Katie send all the paperwork and because there was some hiccups regarding our current visas. Katie and Kate help us to secure the property. This is our 4th property to rent and Aston Mead are the best by far. We even bought Kate some flowers to say thank you for all her help. Well done Aston Mead!

4. A 5 Star review by  ,

Kate Backshall
    Gu21
    Kate Backshall

After receiving a horrendous service from another agent, when my tenants gave notice I took my business to Aston Mead in Woking. From day one the service I have received from Aston Mead has surpassed my expectations, throughout the marketing Kate kept me fully updated and managed to let my property within a week despite the condition of the tenanted property being far from presentable! There was then a very short turn around between my previous tenants moving out and Aston Meads tenants moving in and there was considerable work to be done to bring the property back up to standard. The Manager, Katie worked her magic and with less than 24 hours notice managed to get a professional cleaner, handyman, lock smith and dehumidifier into the property and by close of business the following day all the work had been done in readiness for my new tenants moving in. 5 stars for a 5 star Agent! A big thank you to Katie, Kate and the rest of the Aston Mead team!

5. A 5 Star review by  ,

gu22
    Lois Howard

when me and my partner first moved into our house it was in very poor shape, and i found myself emailing Lois quite a lot because every time something got fixed another thing went wrong, and she dealt with our issues so well and got back to us really quickly... so were very happy with aston mead.

6. A 4 Star review by  ,

Kate Backshall, Karen
    Kate BackshallKaren

Thank you all at Aston Mead! You have been most helpful in finding a property for us as well as sorting out our early release. Thanks to Kate, Mike and Karen!

7. A 5 Star review by  ,

Lois Howard

Lois is efficient, reliable, supportive, a treasure to any team and a pleasure to deal with under any circumstances. I know that any request would be no trouble at all and as an overseas home owner we are relieved to have her deal with our rental.

8. A 5 Star review by  ,

Kate Backshall, Clare Bellman
    Kate BackshallClare Bellman

As a local landlord, and after trying and using several letting agents in the Woking area over a numbers of years, I decided to give Aston Mead, who had recently opened a lettings premises in the Woking area, the chance to handle the letting of one of my several properties. I have to say that it was one of the best decisions I have made in my lettings business as a landlord. There has never been a situation when they have failed to respond to a querie, or to resolve the occasional problem that inevitably arises in this business. On more than one occasion they have responded and resolved a... (read more

9. A 5 Star review by  ,

Fiona Fay, Roxanne Jordan
    Fiona FayRoxanne Jordan

As an overseas landlord, I was looking for an agency that would understand the importance of service and communication. Fiona Fay quickly understood my requirements and with in a few days I had several potential tenants and details of each visit sent through. needless to say with in a week a new and suitable tenant was secured. The hand over to the lettings department was smooth, with staff being quick to introduce themselves. Roxanne Jordan, conducted an inventory survey of the property, which after 10 years of letting i had not seen such professional presentation of the property and its contents including photos. Thank you Fiona and Roxanne and all the Staff at Aston Mead for your excellent service.

10. 1

Lois Howard

Lois has been a great pleasure to work with. The property that we were renting though it met all our specification and was in a good location, like many other older rented properties it came with some teething problems. Irregardless if it was a minor or major problem, Lois was always quick to respond and the problem is always fixed almost right away, literally! I remember once I highlighted an issue in the morning, went out for my groceries, and I had to turn back straight away, because the workers were already on their way to my house! Now that we\'ve moved into our own home, my family and I would like to extend our thanks to Lois and Aston Mead for making our renting experience so easy and smooth! Your professionalism has been really outstanding.

Facebook
  11. How much is my property worth?

12. 1

Lois Howard

Really good agent...the support was particulary responsive with regular updates when difficulties arose. In particular a sensible unemotive approach was maintained by Lois of the support staff to keep things ticking along whilst dealing with tenants in a fair but firm manner. As an \'accidental landlord\' ie not in it as a planned business this level of support gave me peace of mind that my property wasn\'t just another money making unit and that they understood that the property mattered to me.

13. A 5 Star review by  ,

Lois Howard

I cannot thank Lois enough for the way she has handled a very stressful and unpleasant period of time since finding my tenants were less than desirable, and the day they eventually moved out. Her tact, patience and professionalism gave me the support I needed to keep my spirits up while we went through the process of applying to the court for a possession order. She has acted with speed and efficiency throughout and is continuing to do so now the property has been vacated so that it can be restored to a desirable letting property once more. Aston Mead is extremely lucky to have Lois working for them, I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend her.