The 'allAgents Transparent Agent' Profile Scheme
It easy for Property agents to publish glowing testimonials on their websites and omit any criticism. While this is a widely used practice, companies and individuals are not being completely open with consumers, so 'Buyer beware' still rules.
To give the consumer back a bit of the balance of power, allAgents has introduced a simple consumer awareness scheme to help identify companies who have openness and customer care at the forefront of their policies and practices. At the same time it will highlight those who pay less attention to service standards and those who treat their customers with little or no respect at all.
The main objective of the Transparent Agent Scheme is to ensure that you the consumer are aware that INDEPENDENT REVIEWS of customer experiences with an agent exist on allAgents. Transparent Agents will promote access to these reviews and you can be assured that the agent has had no influence in what reviews appear (both good and bad), and that they have not attempted to hide them. This is a voluntary and FREE scheme for any agent to sign up to.
Here are the basic requirements to join 'The allAgents Transparent Agent Scheme'
- Place our allAgents banner (linking back to their review page) in the approved position on all pages of their website
- Place the following text with links in the footer of all their pages: "If you wish to view other properties to rent or properties for sale or to simply compare us against other estate agents or lettings agents, then visit allagents.co.uk"
Please note, all these links must go to allagents.co.uk
- Place our logo linking to your allAgents page in your e-mail signature (We can provide assistance with this if necessary)
- Advertise all properties on the FREE listings section of our property portal
- Accurately maintain their profile, branch and staff member details
- Print a transparent agent Information pack (click to open or right click to save) for each prospective new client
- Send it to your local printers in EPS format (click to open or right click to save)
- Have a senior member of the company respond to every review, good and bad
- Actively promote their allAgents profile in marketing activities and promotional materials
- Sign a declaration to operate within and maintain the scheme membership and best practice standards
Making the reviews access immediately visible to you on a Transparent Agent's website is critical and we work with them to accommodate the best solution for all parties. We offer to place the banners on their website FREE of charge so that web development expenses are not used as a justification for them not joining the scheme.
Find out more about banners, links and exceptions here
There is only one way for an agent to Qualify as a 'Transparent Agent' - to have the approved banners and links on their website. If they don't have them, they ARE NOT members.
We believe that every reputable agent in the UK that cares about their customers and their opinions, will not have any issues with joining this scheme.
How to identify an transparent agent on this directory:
What to look for:Example Agent's Profile
Here are some examples of existing members:Example Agents's website
If you are in contact with agents that you have found this directory that have not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme, then please make them aware of it. The more that people recommend transparency, the more that agents will realise the necessity and value of it.
The term 'allAgents Transparent Agent' does not imply that an Agent with our Transparent Profile is a better or poorer Agent than an Agent listed that does not have the Transparent Agent Profile.
Agents can begin their transparency membership by visiting the link to us page.
Look for this Award panel. A Transparent agent will have this panel on their profile.
It will confirm that:This agent actively promotes the views of their customers by linking directly from their website to their independent review profile and have signed up to the terms and conditions of the scheme and been awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.