Browse agents by letter
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Strutt & Parker

Agent rating: 1.7 out of 5.0 based on 6 ratings. This website contains 5 user reviews of Strutt & Parker.

Filter Reviews

Sell or Rent your Property with ease

Meet the Team

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

As one of the leading agents in the selling, buying, and letting of country town houses, cottages, London houses and flats, new homes, farms and estates, and residential development land, we have expert local knowledge backed up by national expertise to ensure you receive a quality service.

Strutt & Parker has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Strutt & Parker, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

Page last updated on: 21-Apr-2014 00:54:08

1. A 1-star review by 'GiG' 5/4/2014

Lettings (as a Tenant)
    OX
    Would you use the agent again? No

We went to view a property. Sent in our references which came back in less than 48 hours. We were told it would be presented when in fact we were only a second place tenant as they were looking for a smaller family. We not that big (5 in total) and this was a 4 bedroom house with 2 bathroom, 3 cloackrooms and was on a land with wide open spaces.

Needless to say that Robin had an arrogance and misled us. But he disillusioned himself into stating that he hadnt. Even his head office took his side and had an arrogant air about them.

This company shouldnt be allowed to trade. They have no interest in people, They only interested in Landlords and even then in only deceiving them.

I think if you look at them as a whole they are discriminatory, arrogant and possibly racist. They love the power they hold and have no interest in customer service.

I wouldnt use them again, even for my properties I own.

What could Strutt & Parker do to change your mind??

“You cant change this company. They not interested in clients. They have too many big contracts and they not going to change. Time will tell when they one day start loosing clients and tenants because of their attitude. I think a new management structure who are customer service orientated might help. But whoever runs this company should be axed. They no good at what they doing.”

2. 1
    person found this

A 1-star review by 'Penny' 11/6/2013

4 Upper King Street
    Lettings (Prospective customer)
    NR 9
    Would you use the agent again? No

Having identified a suitable property in Scoulton to rent via Rightmove, I sent two emails requesting a viewing; there was no response to either. I also rang Strutt & Parker twice - the first time I was instructed someone would contact me the following week (I was right not to hold out much hope!) and the second time I spoke at last spoke directly to the Lettings Department. This woman was at best surly and unhelpful and made me feel as though I was taking up her valuable time by bothering her with a genuine enquiry! The upshot of our 'conversation' was that they wouldn't be able to help as the property was only available for long-term tenants, I.e. those prepared to live there for years. When I pointed out that the advert stated 'minimum 12 month let' I was told that this was more of a guideline & Strutt & Parker would only let to clients THEY liked...unbelievable!!!! I will NEVER deal with this company again in any respect - avoid like the plague!

What could Strutt & Parker do to change your mind??

“Being helpful would be a good start - perhaps a customer service course..?”

3. 5

A 1-star review by 'Bad_Agents' 16/11/2012

Lettings (Prospective customer)
    Would you use the agent again? No

Where do I begin? First of all we phoned to view a house; I will admit that the member of staff to whom we spoke was kind and friendly. We asked if we would be able to view as soon as possible but she stated that Matthew Hague would not be able to do so for a week as he would not be in the area. After a week had gone by we viewed the house. Upon entering we found Matthew in the kitchen of the house with his head in school work, he was not interested in us or the property. When we entered the master bedroom we was taken aback by the infestation of flies, Matthew tried to brush it off as... (read more)

4. 2

A 1-star review by 'Scuba' 13/12/2011

Lettings (as a Tenant)
    Would you use the agent again? No

My roof leaks and has never been fixed. Bad agent do not use!!

What could Strutt & Parker do to change your mind??

“Fixed the leaking roof after it was reported.”

5. 3

A 1-star review by 'notostruttandparker' 11/5/2011

Sales (Prospective customer)
    Would you use the agent again? No

I called for more property details before arranging a viewing and was told that the front of the property was 'quite ugly that's why there was no photo', also wanted to know the catchment schools, was told that the agent was 26 years old and not something he had looked into and offered no help, perhaps the property marketed at £800k is beneath them to sell!!. Would highly recommend sales training as extremely arrogant and very off putting. Hence no viewing made and certainly wouldn't want to meet salesman (if you can call him that!).

6. A 5-star review by 'Simon' 16/6/2008

100 Longwater Avenue
    Sales (as a Vendor)
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

User 'Simon' rated Strutt & Parker but did not write a review.

Sell or Rent your Property with ease