Browse agents by letter
Springbok Estate Agents in Manchester

Springbok Properties

Agent rating: 4.7 out of 5.0 based on 570 ratings. This website contains 570 user reviews of Springbok Properties.

Agent Overview

4.69 out of 5.00

• 549 recommend
  • 21 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 2
in the M12 League Tables
1 out of 292
in the Manchester League Tables
7 out of 22329
in the UK

Agent Information

No description for branch.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

• The Property Ombudsman (Sales)

Areas Covered

National

Springbok Properties has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Springbok Properties, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Page last updated on: 01-Apr-2015 16:48:35

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 19)

1. 3
    people found this
    FEATURED REVIEW

Kate Lees, John
    ng9
    £130000
    Kate LeesJohn

From start to finish, the sale of our property has been dealt with in a professional manner. At all stages the communication has been superb. John who arranged viewings and negotiations was dianamic in his approach with excellent skills and sold within a week and then the sale was handed over to Kate Lees for sales progression ,Kate once again as John faultless. Kate has worked very hard to ensure smooth transition.
    Many thanks to you all for a fantastic service after 28 years at the same property we are now off to an exciting new venture,all thanks to Springbok. Sharon and Mick Featherstone

View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  28/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate & John. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were professional with superb communications. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  2. A 5 -star review by ''

James Hatton, Jessica Langlands
    BB3
    £300000
    James HattonJessica Langlands

While selling within one week of getting on board with Springbok was partially luck, the handling of our sale was excellent. Unlike other estate agents who promise contact and reviews, Springbok did exactly what they promised and we knew what was happening all through the process. Their team, particularly Jess were helpful and cheerful throughout. Every request we made was chased up quickly and if no immediate resolution was found they stayed with it until it was resolved. A definite RONSEAL business!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  3. A 5 -star review by ''

S8
    £75000
    Kate Lees

Absolutly Brilliant!!! The house was on the market at 4pm one day and sold at 11am the next day. Could I ask for better? NO. I got the price I wanted as well! It weant on for 70K and I got 75K. There were other properties in the same area and they had been up for months.
    What I did like was that Kate contacted me a few times to see how things were going with the convencing. Kate was really professional and helpful. Thank you to Springbok for getting my property sold so quickly and efficiantly.

Comments on the Agents fees

“MORE EXPENSIVE THAN I EXPECTED.”

4. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  30/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were quick and efficient. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  5. A 4 -star review by ''

Kate Lees, Thomas Chappell
    M34
    Kate LeesThomas Chappell

Very impressed by the speed of sale, accepted offer within 2 weeks and sold after 7 weeks.

Coming after 6 months of little interest generated by other agents' marketing at £90+£87k to acheive £85k true value, I got full £85k price as required/expected despite S/Bok marketing at 10k under that value.

Worked well for me, advise other to be realistic about how much you want to achieve rather than market it out for 'as much as possible'. I missed out on 3 potential new houses whilst stuck on market with other agents at too high marketing price because I went for the agent who put the highest price on it. Quick offer via Springbok helped free up my money to offer on another house before missing out again.

Staff were honest about feedback and more direct with the viewers, filtering out the time-wasters.
    The solicitor package offered to buyers also helped to make things progress the right way too. Any issues were sorted quite quickly.

Would use again, but I don't sell houses that often!!

Comments on the Agents fees

“FEE'S SEEMED TOP HEAVY AT FIRST, BUT INCLUDED FOR SOLICTING SO WAS WORTHWHILE PAYING A LITTLE EXTRA TO SAVE THE HASSLE OF LINKING OTHER SOLICITORS INTO THE PROCESS, AND TO GET THE SALE THROUGH RATHER THAN HAVE MONEY TIED INTO HOUSE WHILST OTHER AGENTS COULD NOT SELL.”

6. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  30/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate & Thomas. We are extremely happy to hear that you were impressed with our service and would use us again. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  7. A 5 -star review by ''

Ashley Wood, Kassandra Martin
    TF1
    £105000
    Ashley WoodKassandra Martin

I found Springbok Properties to be very efficient throughout the whole process of selling my property. They always replied to and emails/queries very quickly and they kept me informed as to progress - would certainly use them again and can highly recommend them

Comments on the Agents fees

“I DO THINK THE AGENTS FEES WERE EXCESSIVE BUT IT WAS AGREED AT THE START AND IT WAS NO SALE NO FEE SO I MADE THE DECISION TO ACCEPT THEM - THAT IS MY ONLY NEGATIVE FEELING AS TO THE SERVICE”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  8. A 1 -star review by ''

They are our factor
    tq28
    Would you use the agent again? No
    Upload a reviwer profile image

My property was on the market for 5 mths. Initially I was led to believe the house would attract investors and that a number of them would turn up on a designated day to view the house and then bid against each other. To initially attract these investors I was persuaded to put my home on the market for substantially less than what it was worth. Instead of attracting the serious investors promised, what I had come through my door were a number of time wasters or chancers looking for a bargain. Feedback from the agent was also below what you would expect and the whole experience left me with a feeling I had had my time wasted and that I should have stuck with a more professional better established agency. If it sounds too good to be true, it generally is.

What could Springbok Properties do to change your mind??

“Think my agent could of been a bit more friendly also some feedback would of been nice either way.... Also i shouldn't be the one chasing.....”

9. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  30/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We take all feedback very seriously, whether it is negative or positive. It is always a disappointment to part ways with a valued client without having the privilege of being able to wow them with our service or educating them to the true market value of their property. At Springbok, we're proud of our service standards – we get few negative reviews (less than 5%, with over 500 positive reviews on this site alone), and we won the gold award for customer service in both 2013 and 2014. However, your feedback tells me that we still have... (read more)
  10. A 5 -star review by ''

Bd18
    £142500
    Charlotte

Charlotte was very efficient with email responses and very friendly to deal with
    Would recommend to a friend
    Good service

11. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  24/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Charlotte. We are extremely happy to hear that the service you received was efficient and friendly. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  12. A 4 -star review by ''

Kate Lees, Matthew
    BB11
    £155000
    Kate LeesMatthew

Excellent service, Matthew and his colleagues got an offer very quickly after putting the property on the market which wasn't high enough, then continued to find a buyer and did so very speedily at a price we were happy with. Kate kept me fully informed throughout the process thereafter and was most helpful with any queries.

13. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  23/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Matthew & Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you received an excellent service. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  14. A 5 -star review by ''

BD18
    £142500
    Charlotte

I found the service from Springbok Properties professional and courteous from start to finish and although the fees are quite high they were proactive in introducing prospective buyers. I had a high number of viewings and secured the sale of my house within a short space of time where the agent I had used over the previous 8 months had failed. I was happy with the sale price we achieved it was realistic in the current market. The Solicitors which Springbok used to handle the sale on my behalf also provided an excellent service and communication between all parties was clear and consistent keeping me informed of developments at every stage of the sales process until completion.

15. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  24/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Charlotte. We are extremely happy to hear that the service you received was professional and courteous. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  16. A 4 -star review by ''

Ts7
    £170000
    Ashley Wood

We bought a property that was being sold through springbok. Ashley was very helpful, both on the phone and via emails. Any thing we needed to happen was dealt with swiftly.

17. View All Comments (1)by springbokproperties  20/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Ashley. We are extremely happy to hear that you were happy with the service and would recommend us. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  18. A 5 -star review by ''

Rachel Leaver, Linda Alexandra Hall
    DT11
    £520000
    Rachel LeaverLinda Alexandra Hall

We tried Springbok after nearly 3 years with traditional agents and have been nothing but impressed. They have been professional at every stage from first visit to exchange.
    They got us 2 offers within weeks and achieved the price aspired to by our previous agent.
    Rachel Leaver has been a joy- friendly, informative and efficient, she returns calls, chases up those needing chasing and keeps the vendor informed at every stage. -No sign of the arrogant and patronising approach we had previously encountered!

19. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  19/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Rachel. We are extremely happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Rachel and we managed to get 2 offers within weeks. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  20. A 5 -star review by ''

S18
    £150000
    Rachel Leaver

excellent service from start to finish, advertising, viewing arrangements, solicitors all sorted by Springbok. would recommend them to anyone wanting to sell a property. cannot fault the service they provided for us.

Comments on the Agents fees

“BIT MORE EXPENSIVE, THAN OTHER ESTATE AGENTS, BUT FEES COVERED EVERYTHING, SO WELL WORTH IT”

21. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  19/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Rachel. We are extremely happy to hear that you were happy with the service and would recommend us. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  22. A 5 -star review by ''

Jordan Cox, Kate Lees
    M29
    £75000
    Jordan CoxKate Lees

I chose Springbok to sell my house an I'm so glad I did, the team I had, Hazel, Craig Pendlebury, Kate Lees and the star of the show Jordan Cox, from start to finish took just 44 days. I've never sold a house before so was bewildered as to what to do, but Hazel as my first point of contact was excellent, when Craig came to view an value my property he explained everything so well an made everything so clear, so then my next point of contact was Jordan, this young lady was assigned to help me get viewings and offers, which she did a sterling job, so within 5 days I had the offer I wanted and... (read more)

“WORTH EVERY PENNY.”

23. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  19/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Hazel, Craig, Jordan and Kate. We are extremely happy to hear you were so happy with the service you received from ourselves. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  24. A 5 -star review by ''

CV32
    £175000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I engaged with Springbok on the purchase of my property in June 2014. From the onset they were extremely helpful and professional facilitating the purchase quickly as I had an end of July deadline. The purchase went through smoothly and I moved in on the agreed completion date. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to future purchasers and sellers.

25. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  19/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to the relevant staff. We are extremely happy to hear that you would recommend our services to further buyers & sellers. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  26. A 5 -star review by ''

la4
    £81000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I would like to thank both Jess and Lee for helping me through the sales process with regards to my property. I really appreciated their support and understanding through what had been a very stressful time following problems I had had with a previous local estate agent. They kept me informed of proceedings on a regular basis by phone and email and responded quickly to any queries I had. The sale of my property was relatively quick and it was dealt with in a professional manner and I would certainly recommend them.
    Thanks again!

Comments on the Agents fees

“COMPARED TO MY LOCAL AGENTS THE FEES ARE MUCH HIGHER AND I HAVE TO ADMIT I INITIALLY HAD DOUBTS ABOUT USING SPRINGBOK BECAUSE OF THIS. I PERSONALLY THINK THAT THE FEE SHOULD BE REDUCED FOR A PROPERTY SELLING FOR UNDER £100K AS THE FEE DOES TAKE A BIT OF A CHINK OUT OF THE PROFITS! SAYING THIS I HAD USED TWO LOCAL AGENTS DURING THE PREVIOUS 18 MONTHS AND HAD NO CONFIDENCE IN EITHER OF THEM, SO WHEN I WAS INTRODUCED TO A SPRINGBOK REPRESENTATIVE I FELT MORE ASSURED THAT A SALE WOULD BE ACHIEVED, AND IN FACT IT DID SELL AFTER JUST A FEW WEEKS. SO, \'THANK YOU!\'”

27. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  10/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Lee & Jess. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were supportive and would recommend us. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  28. A 5 -star review by ''

David Jordan
    NP23
    £70500
    David Jordan

I chose Springbok to sell my property because I was not getting any luck with the estate agents I was using. I was a bit apprehensive but I thought I would give Springbok a go. I was pleasantly surprised, David kept me up to date with the progress of interested parties and viewing arrangements were made effortlessly. Once I had a buyer interested the process was again effortless and straight forward. I used Springbok Solicitors which was easier for me and again they were marvelous. Once a price had been accepted and agreed I was put in touch with Kate, again couldn't fault anything, nothing was too much trouble, kept me updated with the progress of the sale, which took approximately 6 weeks. I have found these people lovely to deal with and so easy. I have already recommended Springbok to a lovely couple we met on holiday recently who were looking to sell some property. I would have no hesitation recommending them to anybody who wishes to sell property.

29. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  09/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to David & Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we made the sale of your property effortless and straight forward. We also appreciate you recommending us onto friends. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  30. A 5 -star review by ''

hd7
    £228000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I engaged SpringBok properties in November 2014, after having my property on the market with a local agent for the previous 10 months, that didn't result in (1) many viewings (2) any offers. When I was first speaking to the advisor at Spring-Bok I felt that they had a bit more drive and reach than the local agents, they gave me more confidence in what they were saying and capable of. I signed up with Spring-Bok and within a 4 week period they had more people viewing my property and I also received two offers on the house within 5 weeks from signing up. I can say that through the whole process right through to completion process, I was updated regularly and found that the normal stress of selling / buying a home and dealing with all relevant parties was not there. It was a very easy process for me the seller. I would certainly recommend based on my own experience, to give Spring-Bok an opportunity to show you what they can do and to make the whole process simple, just like it was with myself.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I THINK THAT THE PRICE PAID WAS ACCEPTABLE FOR THE LEVEL OF SERVICE RECEIVED, NO ISSUE WITH THIS AT ALL”

31. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  05/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We are extremely happy to hear that we took the stress out of selling your property. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  32. A 4 -star review by ''

Ashley Wood, James Danks
    PR60
    £79000
    Ashley WoodJames Danks

I had tried to sell my house with local agents but had failed. My partner and I saw Springbok advertised and thought we'd try them. After a bumpy start we got on the market with them and mostly throughout the selling things ran smoothly and they sold our property within 12weeks of listing. We had some communications problems to start with but this was soon resolved. The staff we're prompt to respond and easy to get in touch with.

Comments on the Agents fees

“ALTHOUGH THESE AGENTS ARE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN LOCAL AGENTS THEY DID SELL MY PROPERTY AND SOLICITORS FEES WHERE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.”

33. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  05/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear you found us easy to contact and managed to turn the communication difficulty around. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  34. 1

NE32
    £82500
    Ashley Wood

Found Ashley Wood and all her colleagues always pleasant when we spoke and and kept us informed at all stages of the sale until final completion today 26/2/15 the way the quickness in the finding of a buyer and the hassle free for us will use springbok again if we ever need to.

Comments on the Agents fees

“FELT THE FEES WHERE VERY GOOD FOR THE WORK SPRINGBOK DID FOR US AND THE QUICKNESS OF THE SALE.”

35. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  05/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed on to Ashley. We are extremely happy to hear that you were happy with the service you received. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  36. A 5 -star review by ''

LL13
    £120000
    Kate Lees

I was very impressed with the communication skills of Kate Lees, I was kept up to speed at all times during my purchase and any concerns or problems were dealt with very quickly.

37. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  03/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate Lees. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were quick and efficient. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  38. A 5 -star review by ''

bd5
    £45000
    Kate Lees

from the very onset of deceiding to sell my late mothers property we were dealt with compassion and understanding.kate kept me informed of the progress every step of the way even though we were away on holiday,The sale was quick as promised and the help form kate was first classi would have no hesitation in recommending them

39. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  03/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were compassionate & understanding. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  40. A 5 -star review by ''

hp8
    £210000
    Kate Lees

I found Kate very helpful and knowledgeable regarding the ins and outs of house sales above all
    she is an extremely good communicator and kept me well informed of what was going on .
    Could not be more pleased with the way my house selling was handled. I have since learned she has tied the knot please pass on my best wishes. Thank you

Comments on the Agents fees

“VERY HAPPY WORTH EVERY PENNY”

41. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  03/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback & well wishes has been passed to Kate Lees. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were helpful & knowledgeable. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  42. A 5 -star review by ''

Lettings (as a Landlord)
    ts89
    Kate Lees

purchased a property via Springbok and the service was excellent from start to finish dealt with everything to my requirements and pushed the property through quickly and effieciently thanks Kate Lees for all your help.

43. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  03/03/2015

44. A 5 -star review by ''

M34
    Kate Lees

Was realy happy with Kate lees at springbook properties Kate always contacted me and kept me updated with the purchase of 38 hazel street was realy happy with the was Kate treated me thank you very much.

45. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  03/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you were really happy with the service on your purchase. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  46. A 5 -star review by ''

NP12
    Kate Lees

From the time our offer on the property was accepted, Kate was very professional and helpful. Unfortunately our solicitors were very slow, but Kate chased them up on numerous occasions and kept all parties informed of progress. She was always polite and patient and did what she said she would. My only negative comment about the post offer service is that one of your staff, not Kate, tried to reassure us on legal matters, when she did not have the expertise to do so. For example she told us we didn't need an agreement with Wales Water about a drain running under an extension. She also said... (read more)

47. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  03/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were professional & helpful. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  48. 2
    people found this

A 1 -star review by ''

S63
    Would you use the agent again? No
    Upload a reviwer profile image

This is not only the worst estate agent but the worst company I have ever dealt with. All we experienced was a culture of miss selling, miss leading, error after error and no one wanting to take responsibility.
    Springbok advertise themselves as an alternative to estate agents, they are not an alternative they are a con. We first contacted Springbok in order to sell our house to them not to put it on the market. One of their agents Matthew met us at the property. There and then Matthew made us a cash offer for the property ( calculations were done in front of us on his phone). This figure was... (read more)

Comments on the Agents fees

“THE FEES ARE HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER HIGH STREET AGENT 3500 POUNDS AFTER COMPLETION.”

What could Springbok Properties do to change your mind??

“The fees are higher than any other high street agent 3500 pounds after completion.”

49. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  18/03/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We take all feedback very seriously, whether it is negative or positive. I'm disappointed to see that you felt that we were the worst company you have ever dealt with, though I can assure you that such experiences are not the norm, I understand that this is little consolation in your situation. At Springbok, we're proud of our service standards – we get few negative reviews (less than 5%, with over 500 positive reviews on this site alone), and we won the gold award for customer service in both 2013 and 2014. However, your feedback... (read more)
  50. A 4 -star review by ''

Jess Watts
    OX14
    £125000
    Jess Watts

I had a complicated purchase on this house with it being a new build that the sellers hadn't registered yet. Jess kept in touch via e-mail and chased up the solicitors/land registry/sellers whenever I asked and kept me updated. When she was away her colleagues were quick to respond to me and help me on my way. It was great to do it all via e-mail whilst being at work and not able to spend working hours on the phone. I would recommend Springbok and thank Jess and the team for guiding me through some stressful times!

51. View All Comments (1)by springbok group  06/02/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Jess. We are extremely pleased to hear you were happy with the level of service provided and felt well informed throughout your purchase. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  52. 1

NG18
    £140000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I was very pessimistic when we first enlisted Springbok, they seemed to promise the world with few guarantees. I couldn't have been more wrong. We needed a quick sale having just had a baby and wanting to move closer to home. We were told that on average it took around 6 weeks to find a buyer. Having had the property on the market for over 6 months I couldn't see how they would but they did! The staff were friendly and kept me updated at all times! If you are selling I would highly recommend their services!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  53. A 4 -star review by ''

No branch selected
    NN29
    £111000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I found that the members of the Springbok team I spoke to were friendly and helpful and kept in touch through the process.

54. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  04/02/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to the relevant stadd. We are extremely happy to hear that you found our team to be friendly & helpful. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  55. 1

CV2
    £124000
    Rachel Leaver

As first time buyers we were at the mercy of our agents, but we couldn't have asked for a better service from Springbok and Rachel in particular. From the minute our offer was accepted with and passed to Rachel she was really helpful and approachable with any of our questions. She didn't always sound in a rush to get rid of us, and her friendly attitude really put us at ease. We don't think we could have asked for anything more - it's set the bar quite high for the next time we move!

56. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  02/02/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Rachel. We are extremely happy to hear you were happy with the level of service Rachel provided and felt at ease throughout your purchase. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  57. A 5 -star review by ''

DE4
    Kate Lees

I tried a local estate agent to sell my home and achieved a quick sale, however I found them to be very traditional in their approach and not focused on securing completion. After the sale fell through I switched to Springbok who found me a buyer within days of going on the market with them. I achieved the price I wanted and, although the buyer wanted a number of different reports, all went well. My sales progressor at Springbok, Kate Lees, was on the ball all the time, dealing quickly and efficiently with every query and there was no frustration between the parties as she made sure everyone was up to date with progress. Springbok didn't operate in the same way as a traditional estate agent and I found this incredibly refreshing. I would, and have already, recommend them.

Comments on the Agents fees

“WE COULD HAVE ACHIEVED A HIGHER PRICE IF I\'D WANTED TO WAIT LONGER BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY I GOT THE PRICE I WAS HAPPY WITH AND SOLD IN AROUND A WEEK. THE FEES ARE HIGHER THAN A LOCAL AGENT BUT WORTH IT!!!”

58. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  04/02/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were efficient & refreshing to deal with. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok