Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Springbok Estate Agents in Manchester

Springbok Properties

Agent rating: 4.7 out of 5.0 based on 510 ratings. This website contains 510 user reviews of Springbok Properties.

Contact Springbok Properties

4.73 out of 5.00

• 496 recommend
  • 14 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 2
in the M12 League Tables
1 out of 287
in the Manchester League Tables
6 out of 21764
in the UK

Agent Information

No description for branch.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

• Fri: 00:00 - :00
  • Sat: 00:00 - :00
  • Sun: 00:00 - :00

Registered With

• The Property Ombudsman (Sales)

Areas Covered

National

Springbok Properties has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Springbok Properties, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 17)

Page last updated on: 20-Nov-2014 11:40:58

Kate Lees, John
    ng9
    £130000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

From start to finish, the sale of our property has been dealt with in a professional manner. At all stages the communication has been superb. John who arranged viewings and negotiations was dianamic in his approach with excellent skills and sold within a week and then the sale was handed over to Kate Lees for sales progression ,Kate once again as John faultless. Kate has worked very hard to ensure smooth transition.
    Many thanks to you all for a fantastic service after 28 years at the same property we are now off to an exciting new venture,all thanks to Springbok. Sharon and Mick Featherstone

View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  28/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate & John. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were professional with superb communications. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  2. A 5-star review by 'Rachel' 20/11/2014

S43
    £115000

James Hatton

When our offer on the property was excepted I had a call from James confirming that he would be looking after me and would be my point of contact throughout the purchase.
    Everytime I called Springbok James knew exactly who I was and made me feel like my call was important to him. He was always polite, professional and answered any query I had during the call or would call me straight back as soon as he had an answer. I was never made to feel rushed and he always kept to his word when he said he would call me back. The customer service I received from Springbok is the best I've had in recent years from any corporate company.

3. A 5-star review by 'Maggie' 17/11/2014

Buying agent
    Karl Strazala, Kate Lees
    NP10

Karl StrazalaKate Lees

Karl booked viewing appointments for us at a time which was convenient for both us and the seller. He kept us updated and handled the offers we made so that we were successful in purchasing the house. We were then handed over to Kate Lees who again kept us updated every step of the way. She was efficient and friendly so it was more like asking questions of a friend rather than an agent.
    We had not moved for a very long time and we were dreading the stress of the procedure. We can honestly say that that both Karl and Kate made the process almost enjoyable. At no time did we get upset or stressed in any way and we always knew exactly what was happening. I would heartily recommend SpringBok prpoerties to anyone who wants the strain taken out of buying a new home. Thank you Karl and Kate!

4. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  17/11/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Karl & Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were friendly and efficient. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  5. A 5-star review by 'Mr Davies' 17/11/2014

Jess Watts
    B62
    £75000

Jess Watts

Jess was extremely helpful throughout the process of the purchase, keeping me updated every few days of what was happening and helping keep everything run smoothly. Although they are not a local Agent they work as well if not better than other more local company's.

6. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  18/11/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Jess. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were helpful. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  7. A 4-star review by 'JOGAFI' 16/11/2014

LS9
    £295000

Rachel Leaver

Right from the beginning of the sale of my house, from the agent visiting to value it, to the completion, Rachel looked after me brilliantly- she kept me informed of any problems or just to let me know that everything was 'on track'. The whole transaction was dealt with very smoothly with a brilliant outcome - thank you!

8. A 5-star review by 'Emma Hadley' 14/11/2014

James Ballantyne
    S43
    £11500

James Ballantyne

The agent was great a keeping me informed rang me back when I asked and when he was on holiday always left me a contact number. I was delighted with the call to say my property had sold and when I had trouble contacing my solicitors James was always able to contact them on my behalf. Thank you Emma

9. A 5-star review by 'Karen Black' 14/11/2014

Natalie Jackson, James Ballantyne
    TS28
    £54000

Natalie JacksonJames Ballantyne

Springbok sold my house within a couple of weeks.. Both James and Natalie that I dealt with were professional, friendly and always replied to me in a timely manner. I had a few problems with the buyer's solicitor taking too long and not progressing the case and then coming back with the same queries. Natalie was fantastic in helping resolve and kept patient throughout! I have no problems in recommended Springbok.

10. A 5-star review by 'Simon Mcdonald' 14/11/2014

Aaron Wade, Natalie Jackson
    SK16
    £77000

Aaron WadeNatalie Jackson

Great service the staff are really friendly and keep you updated with all what is happening with your sale Aaron who called round to assess my property to a final phone call with Natalie at no stage did I feel like I was being left out of the sale process. I could not recommend sprinbok enough they offer the full package from the sale to recommending a reputable solicitors all tied in so well I cannot say a bad thing about them and if I ever sell a house again they will be my first port of call

11. A 5-star review by 'dave tucker' 14/11/2014

le12
    £167500

Rachel Leaver

I originally contacted springbok to make a cash sale but was advised by them to put my house on the market which I did. house sold within the week STC. I was then contacted by Rachel leaver for sales progression. Rachel was very professional and did a fantastic job all the way through the sale of my house keeping me up to date by phone and text, answering any questions I had and chasing up both solicitors. thanks Rachel you made selling my house as stress free as it could be.

12. A 4-star review by 'Mrs adams' 13/11/2014

ch63

Jessica Langlands

We had a couple of agents before Jessica and we where starting to think we had made the wrong decision choosing springbok to sell are house, but Jessica was brilliant she was always there if I needed reassurance when things seemed to be slowing down, having had a really bad experience selling a house previously this time has been so much easier and a lot less stressful. Thank You.

13. A 5-star review by 'Abbott' 11/11/2014

No postcode selected.
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I would recommend Springbok as a company they dealt with the sale of our house with out any fuss or stress, Jess was more than helpful and dealt with any problem we had straight away making us feel at ease.
    We have sold houses before but Springbok gave us the best experience and did what they promised.
    They sold our property very quickly and we got the price we wanted., we are more than happy.

14. A 3-star review by 'Chris Hanwell' 6/11/2014

HX6
    £54000
    Would you use the agent again? No

Natalie Jackson

I was very happy with the assistance and support provided by the sales progressor, Natalie Jackson.
    She was very good at returning phone calls and moving matters along to a conclusion.
    She was very involved with all the parties involved in the transaction, and was calm, efficient and polite at all times.

The reason for proving an 'average' rating is because, at an earlier stage in the process, my request was not followed.
    Rather than agreeing to a reduction in the asking price, I asked to be contacted by the team dealing with cash purchases. This did not happen.

That negative issue was balanced-out by Natalie's efforts and made matters 'average' overall.

What could Springbok Properties do to change your mind??

“As mentioned above, my request to explore the cash purchase option was not met. I was then put in the awkward position of showing a potential buyer the property and not being aware that the advertised price had been reduced.”

15. View All Comments (1)by springbok customer services  06/11/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie. We are extremely happy to hear that you were happy with the assistance that you received during the sales progression stage and that you found Natalie to be Calm, efficient and polite at all times. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  16. A 5-star review by 'DaveS' 6/11/2014

ll31
    £80000

James Hatton

James was really helpful and we had sold the house STC within 2 days, he kept us up to date with how the sale was progressing so no stress for us at all any questions were answered quickly and simply with no jargon so all in all excellent job thank you for everything.

Comments on the Agents fees

“THE FEES WERE WE PAID WERE ACCEPTABLE AS WE COULD JUST LEAVE IT IN THERE HANDS AS WE JUST WANTED TO SELL THE HOUSE AND CLEAR THE MORTGAGE SO WELL WORTH IT.”

17. A 4-star review by 'Natalie' 2/11/2014

B17
    Upload a reviwer profile image

When purchasing my property I found this agent to be very useful. They always kept in contact and promptly returned any calls they had missed.
    Given my experience with the solicitors was not perfect the service Springbok provided was even more appreciated.

18. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  17/11/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to the relevant staff. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were useful and prompt. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  19. A 5-star review by 'Mrs Behari' 1/11/2014

b17
    £105

Kate Lees

What an amazing service provided by a top class and very professional company. Springbok allocate a personal touch by assigning a memember of there team in my case a Katie lees, to constantly update me through out the process. Although the process took a little longer than expected overall I would give them 10 out 10 and if you want your property to sell quickly I would highly recommend them.

Yours sincerely
    Mrs M Behari

20. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  03/11/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were professional and that you would recommend us. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  21. A 5-star review by 'jill neary' 1/11/2014

bd18

Natalie Jackson

I found springbok properties an excellent estate agent to deal with and would certainly use them again and recommend them to friends and family ....Natalie kept me informed every step of the way.....she is very professional and extremely friendly .....

Comments on the Agents fees

“I DO THINK THESE ARE ON THE HIGH SIDE”

22. View All Comments (1)by springbok customer services  06/11/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie. We are extremely happy to hear that you were kept informed every step of the way and that you felt she was professional and extremely friendly. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  23. A 5-star review by 'Charlotte beaumont' 31/10/2014

Hd9
    £75000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Me and my husband are very pleased with service we got, we were always kept informed of what was happening with our property that was for sale. They always kept us to up to date with viewings and feed back and worked hard to sell our property.

24. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  31/10/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to relevant staff We are extremely happy to hear that you were very pleased with the service you received. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  25. A 5-star review by 'Janet and Peter Crockard' 30/10/2014

sk16
    £68000

Natalie Jackson

Natalie was very efficient in all our dealings with her. Regular updates on our purchase and always returned the calls when we left a message. Very pro active and always polite.

26. View All Comments (1)by springbok customer services  06/11/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie. We are extremely happy to hear that you found her to be pro active, polite and efficient in all your dealings, you received regular updates and calls were always returned . We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  27. A 4-star review by 'Dawn' 29/10/2014

CM9

Natalie Jackson

Although the sale of my property took longer than first expected, Natalie was always there to assist and offer any help she could. She was patient and understanding when answering any of my questions and was a pleasure to deal with, even when I was feeling stressed! Natalie explained each step of the process very well and was always on hand to answer my queries as well as progress the sale of the property as speedily as possible.
    Thank you Natalie, you put my mind at rest and I can now get on with my treatment and concentrate on getting better!

28. View All Comments (1)by springbok customer services  06/11/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie. We are extremely happy to hear that you found her to be patient and understanding when answering any of your questions. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  29. A 4-star review by 'Emma Shaw' 27/10/2014

Hu5

Kate Lees

I recently bought a property that springbok was selling. I would rated springbok as a good. This is because of how professional and efficient Kate was. She would always call me to keep me up dated with where my purchase was and as I first time buyer I found this very helpful.
    I would recommend using springbok.

30. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  27/10/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you found us to be professional and efficient. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  31. A 5-star review by 'Jay' 26/10/2014

cm9

Natalie Jackson

Natalie always dealt with my enquiries very quickly and was very sensitive and sympathetic to both me and the seller when delays arose. I would say that Springbok Properties are the best estate agent I have conducted business with, either on the high street or online. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to other sellers/buyers and I would use them again to sell my property at a later date. Many thanks!

Comments on the Agents fees

“N/A AS JUST BUYING THROUGH YOU”

32. View All Comments (1)by springbok customer services  06/11/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt she dealt with your enquiries very quickly, sensitively and sympathetically. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  33. 3
    people found this

A 1-star review by 'Coco' 23/10/2014

No postcode selected.
    Would you use the agent again? No
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Dreadful experience. Bad photos, awful listing, when I asked for amendments to be made I was told that I had to write them myself. Listing wasn't changed. Told to phone that department myself! House being sold by someone who hasn't even seen it!!! This system really doesn't work , and you're tied into a 6 week sole agent contract- so you can't move. Then the pressure to reduce the price starts! So glad this awful experience is over. Gutted I wasted summer. Now I have to try to sell my house in winter.

34. A 5-star review by 'John' 23/10/2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

I found the attention to detail was excellent. I was kept informed throughout all stages of the process. All of the people we dealt with were very helpful. Would use this business again without any reservation.

35. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  27/10/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to the relevant staff. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were helpful and that you would use us again. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  36. A 5-star review by 'John' 23/10/2014

37. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  27/10/2014

38. A 5-star review by 'John' 23/10/2014

39. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  24/10/2014

40. A 5-star review by 'Maggie' 22/10/2014

M24
    £135000

Jessica Langlands

I recently purchased my property through Springbok Properties and I was extremely impressed with Jess who updated me regularly on the progress of the sale, she was always polite and friendly and always returned my call within an hour if I left a message. Many thanks for your professionalism Jess you made the move so easy.

41. View All Comments (1)by springbok group  22/10/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Jessica. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were friendly and provided excellent communication throughout the process. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  42. 1
    person found this

A 5-star review by 'Gary Slater' 22/10/2014

Charlotte
    HU4
    £57000

Charlotte

I would like to say a big thank you to Springbok Properties Ltd for all the help with the purchase of a house I have recently bought, in particular Charlotte Murtagh who helped chase both parties solicitors from start to completion, without her help the whole process would of taken a whole lot longer. The communication between myself and Charlotte was extremely good and I was always informed of any progress with my application. Thanks!

43. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  27/10/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Charlotte. We are very happy to hear that you felt the communication between yourself and Charlotte was extremely good and that you were kept informed of all progress. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  44. A 5-star review by 'Graham' 22/10/2014

NE61

James Hatton

Very satisfied with the service provided by James.

He was very professional and efficient, he kept in regular contact in order to complete the transaction in a timely manner.

Would definitely use James again and would have no hesitation in recommending him.

45. A 4-star review by 'Yvonne' 22/10/2014

M9
    £50000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The service provided was swift and professional, although I personally think the fees where a bit on the high side. I suppose this is to do with the buyers being vetted beforehand, which is good. I would recommend Springbok in the future if asked.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I PERSONALLY THINK THE FEES WHERE A BIT ON THE HIGH SIDE. I SUPPOSE THIS IS TO DO WITH THE BUYERS BEING VETTED BEFOREHAND, WHICH IS GOOD.”

46. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  22/10/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Charlotte. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were swift and professional. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  47. A 5-star review by 'Ian' 21/10/2014

CV21
    £156051

James Hatton

Communication was excellent. Purchase was tricky due to seller's financial situation but James was very helpful so all went through without any problems. Would use again.

48. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  21/10/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to James. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were helpful and provided excellent communication throughout the process. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  49. A 5-star review by 'Steve' 21/10/2014

DL14
    £50000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Very professional and helpful, kept us well informed the whole time. Thank you.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (2) Feature This Review
  50. View All Comments (2)by Springbok Properties  21/10/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to the relevant staff. We are extremely happy to hear that you were happy with the service from Springbok and found us professional and helpful. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok