Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Springbok Estate Agents in Manchester

Springbok Properties

Agent rating: 4.7 out of 5.0 based on 471 ratings. This website contains 471 user reviews of Springbok Properties.

Contact Springbok Properties

4.74 out of 5.00

• 459 recommend
  • 12 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 2
in the M12 League Tables
1 out of 284
in the Manchester League Tables
8 out of 21696
in the UK

Agent Information

No description for branch.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

• Fri: 00:00 - :00
  • Sat: 00:00 - :00
  • Sun: 00:00 - :00

Registered With

• The Property Ombudsman (Sales)

Areas Covered

National

Springbok Properties has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Springbok Properties, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 16)

Page last updated on: 30-Sep-2014 13:27:47

Kate Lees, John
    ng9
    £130000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

From start to finish, the sale of our property has been dealt with in a professional manner. At all stages the communication has been superb. John who arranged viewings and negotiations was dianamic in his approach with excellent skills and sold within a week and then the sale was handed over to Kate Lees for sales progression ,Kate once again as John faultless. Kate has worked very hard to ensure smooth transition.
    Many thanks to you all for a fantastic service after 28 years at the same property we are now off to an exciting new venture,all thanks to Springbok. Sharon and Mick Featherstone

View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  28/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate & John. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were professional with superb communications. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  2. A 5-star review by 'Andrew Gill' 30/9/2014

M26
    £102000

Rachel Leaver

Rachel was very helpful,explained how the process works,what happens when and what should be happening.She chased up my solicitor for progress,chased up my mortgage adviser and generally kept the sale going when both myself and the seller were both at our wits end with the none stop delays from both party's legal teams.i believe her to be a credit to her employers and herself.

3. A 5-star review by 'Yvonne' 30/9/2014

NE61
    £52950

Rachel Leaver

I had a very positive experience with Springbok properties from start to finish. I found them very professional and extremely helpful especially Rachel Leaver who dealt with the completion side of my sale...she was absolutely amazing and i cant praise her enough, she is an absolute credit to the company and deserves a very big pay rise. Rachel communicated between 3 estate agents, 3 solicitors, and 3 buyers and she communicated with me every single day to let me know how things were progressing. It wasnt a straight forward sale and there were various problems along the way, which she dealt with like a true pro. STRESS!! wot Stress? i didnt have any! Rachel took that on board aswell. She is worth her weight in gold. Thanks for everything Rachel and continue the good work.

Comments on the Agents fees

“WERENT THE CHEAPEST BUT DEFINATELY THE BEST...GOT AN OFFER WITHIN 6 WEEKS WHICH IS WHAT I HAD ASKED FOR. HAPPY DAYS”

4. A 4-star review by 'Vicky' 30/9/2014

M19
    £65000

Rachel Leaver

I was very happy with the service I received from Springbok from start to finish, although there were a couple of initial teething problems in relation to fixing a convenient date for the valuation to take place as I did not live at the property. I initially spoke to the valuer about selling the property direct to Springbok, however, the valuer was very helpful and explained the various options. He did not try to hide any charges and was realistic as to the price that I could achieve for the property. My only complaint is that Springbok do not actually conduct the viewings on the property,... (read more)

Comments on the Agents fees

“THE FEES ARE HIGH, BUT THIS IS CLEARLY EXPLAINED TO YOU BEFORE YOU SIGN UP, THE AGENTS ARE OPEN AND HONEST ABOUT THIS.”

5. A 5-star review by 'Steve Hall' 26/9/2014

CV11
    £71000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I had worries to start with buying from an internet estate agent , But found Springbok Properties
    Helpful in driving this sale througth to completion , which took just under 5 weeks . Will have no worries next time and would recommend

6. A 5-star review by 'Sonya' 26/9/2014

BD15
    £77000

Kate Lees

Both Kate and Kassandra were fantastic and ensured the purchase of our house was as smooth and as stress free as possible. Thanks to them we now have our perfect first family home!

“WE GOT A GREAT DEAL”

7. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  26/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate & Kassandra. We are extremely happy to hear that you found the service to be fantastic and the purchase of your home was smooth and stress free. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  8. A 4-star review by 'Mr & Mrs Hooker' 24/9/2014

B92
    £138000

Jess Watts

It was nice to know that all prospective buyers were vetted first to ensure that they had the money in place to buy, and that there was no chain involved. Jess Watts was our main contact from Springbok Properties. She was always helpful and supported us throughout the selling process, giving us a stress free sale. We would recommend Springbok Properties to friends and family considering selling their properties.

9. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  29/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Jess. We are extremely happy to hear that you were helpful and supportive throughout the process. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  10. A 4-star review by 'Tristan' 24/9/2014

Adam Nicholls, Kate Lees
    PO2
    £180000

Adam NichollsKate Lees

We had the move from hell I think. This was our second property as the first pulled out and we were on our first buyer at the time. Our buyers survey took over a month and then she pulled out two weeks later and we had to sell again. We were able to keep the house tied up with Springbok although I think they got a very good price out of us as they drive a hard bargain on negotiations. Good for the seller...
    I found them helpful and understanding when we hit brick walls my only criticism would be it's difficult to get hold of your agent once a negotiations are done. Adam dealt with us at the start and then we were passed to Kate to see the sale through and she was nice but hard to get hold of. Maybe having more than one person assigned to a property?
    Certainly not the worst agents we dealt with in our saga!

Comments on the Agents fees

“I\'M NOT SURE IF THE AGENTS HAD ACTUALLY SEEN THE PROPERTY THEY WERE SELLING.”

11. 1

A 5-star review by 'Jess Watts and Karl Strazala' 24/9/2014

sa8
    £62600
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I would like to praise both members of staff - their professionalism, feed back and follow through (in what has been a difficult transaction) has been exceptional!

Comments on the Agents fees

“WHILST I HAVE NO PROBLEM AT ALL WITH THE WAY THE SALE HAS BEEN HANDLED I DO THINK THERE SHOULD BE SOME VARIATION ON FEES MADE ON THE PRICE OF A PROPERTY - ESPECIALLY IN THE CASE OF PROPERTIES BELOW £100K. THE FEE IS HIGH IN THIS RESPECT AND WOULD SUGGEST YOU MAY HAVE MORE TAKE UPS IF THE FEE WAS LESS.”

12. 1

A 4-star review by 'Philippa Kirkley' 24/9/2014

BD13
    £55000
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No

Kate Lees

I was impressed with the time and effort Kate put into the sale of my house. Kate kept me updated as to what was going on and worked really hard to help resolve a problem we have with the valuation. Thank you very much!

The pre sales team did not quite deliver on what they said they could and whilst I appreciate some things are out of their hands, a more reasonable and realistic opinion would have been appreciated up front to avoid such a disappointing sale price.

What could Springbok Properties do to change your mind??

“A more realistic sale price.”

13. 1

A 5-star review by 'Mel Plant' 23/9/2014

WS7
    £245000

Jess Watts

Although I was very unhappy with the service at the outset - not being able to get a response to any phone call and being passed from one agent to another - once Jess Watts was appointed to me everything went very smoothly and quickly and the property was sold within 2 months!

Comments on the Agents fees

“A LITTLE MORE THAN LOCAL AGENTS BUT A VERY QUICK SALE ACHIEVED.”

14. 1

A 5-star review by 'Deborah' 22/9/2014

M281
    £93000

Jess Watts

I would like Exspress how happy I was with the service I received from the springbok team especially Jess Watts (Sales Progression) their service is fast, effective & professional with fantastic customer service. Jess was not only professional with a high standard of customer service, she was caring, understanding & considerate when dealing with my house sale as it wasn't a straight forward procedure. She updated me with any progression & responded promptly to any inquires, questions or worries that I had, she was not onl a sale progression she was like a friend helping me sell my house. I am extremely happy with the service I received from springbok & their staff in every department, from them viewing my property to the sale completion! Springbok are a fast, effective, professional & friendly company that I highly recommend!!

Comments on the Agents fees

“I WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT THE AGENT DIDN\'T MENTION THE VAT FEE, I ONLY FOUND THIS OUT ONCE MY HOUSE HAD SOLD.”

15. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  23/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Jess. We are extremely happy to hear that you were received a high standard of customer service. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  16. A 5-star review by 'Nicola Manners' 20/9/2014

PR25
    £100000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

An excellent service from start to finish. All the staff I dealt with were very efficient and kept me informed at all stages. Very helpful and always returned my phone calls. All staff very friendly and enthusiastic.
    I would definitely recommend to anyone selling their property to use Spingbok

Comments on the Agents fees

“REASONABLE FEES FOR AN EXCELLENT SERVICE,”

17. View All Comments (1)by springbok customer services  23/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt you received an excellent service from start to finish. Hearing that you felt all the staff you dealt with were efficient, friendly and enthusiastic is very pleasing to us. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  18. A 5-star review by 'jamiefoz' 19/9/2014

bd13
    £55000

Kate Lees

The agent was fantastic and did the negotiating for us on the buying of the property, the agent also was very quick in gutting me an answer in any queries i had regarding the purchase

19. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  19/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you were more than happy with the service received. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  20. A 5-star review by 'Mr & Mrs Hills' 19/9/2014

NE63
    £226500

Rachel Leaver

We would like to thank Rachel Leaver for the professional service she has provided during the purchase of our new home. Rachel kept us up-to-date with all aspects of the move process and dealt with venders, solicitors, estate agents and financial advisors etc which was very much appreciated. Thanks Rachel

21. A 5-star review by 'Mike' 19/9/2014

CF45
    £34000

Kate Lees

A friend recommended Springbok to me when I was looking to sell my parents property. I found all my interactions with them productive each step of the way and was able to sell the property in no time at all. I found all correspondence with them professional and especially Kate's help for the later part of the sale.

Would definitely recommend to my friends.

22. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  19/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were productive and professional. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  23. A 5-star review by 'Natalie Scott' 16/9/2014

NE15
    £74000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I was very happy with the service provided to me, the staff were very friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this to firends and family.

24. A 4-star review by 'Mike' 16/9/2014

WN3
    £142500

Jess Watts

We sold our property through Springbok and were very pleased with the service received and especially with Jess Watts who was assigned to us as sales progression
    Jess has a very good customer service attitude and kept us informed on every occasion
    i would certainly use Springbok to market a property again.

25. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  18/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Jess. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we had a good customer service attitude and informative. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  26. A 5-star review by 'David Bruce' 15/9/2014

wa11
    £66500

Rachel Leaver

Rachel dealt with our house sale as the consummate professional both keeping us informed at every turn of which there were quite a few. She took up the gauntlet when the buyers' solicitor wasted time with inane queries along the way and kept us informed as and when this happened. We thank her for the job done and will think of her as we move into our new address @ 25 Vicarage Drive, Haydock, Merseyside. WA11 0UG. Many thanks Rachel.

Comments on the Agents fees

“WE ORIGINALLY ASKED THE AGENT TO OFFER THE PROPERTY AT £70/£75 THOUSAND AND ONLY FOUND OUT THAT IT HAD BEEN ADVERTISED AT £65,000+ AND ONLY WHEN THE VIEWER CAME TO THE DOOR. IT WAS TOO LATE THEN SO THAT IS THE ONLY GRIEVANCE WE HAVE.”

27. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  18/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Rachel. We are extremely happy to hear Rachel kept you informed every step of the way. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  28. A 5-star review by 'Seb Blake' 14/9/2014

cf45
    £34000

Kate Lees

Springbok/Kate Couldn't have been any more helpful and informative if they tried. Unfortunately i had a useless solicitor and if it wasn't for Kate's constant chasing up of the solicitors i would have most certainly lost my mortgage. Kate was extremely helpful to me as a first time buyer, she would constantly update me on progress, explain what stage of the purchase we were at . I would not hesitate to use Springbok again

29. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  15/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were helpful and informative. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  30. 2
    people found this

A 5-star review by 'Clare Thomas' 12/9/2014

Charlotte
    RH1

Charlotte

Charlotte Murtagh is one of those rare people that is such a good communicator. From beginning to end she ensured that I was constantly updated with the status of the buyer plus the conveyancer. It was not the most easiest of sales, and I admire her determination to ensure that we exchanged and completed. Charlotte never gave up on me!

I want to thank Charlotte for everything she has done for me and my family as we start our new lives across the pond.

31. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  19/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Charlotte. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt Charlotte was determined and kept you updated throughout the transaction. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  32. A 4-star review by 'matt and jo' 12/9/2014

mk18
    £163000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Trying to book a viewing was difficult as communication was poor. Once an offer was accepted the communication was much better. Thank you for a smooth transaction.

33. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  12/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to the relevant staff. We are extremely happy to hear that you had a smooth transaction. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  34. A 5-star review by 'Julie' 11/9/2014

St2
    £90

Kate Lees

Excellent service, house sale went through amazingly quick, six weeks in start to finish! Kate from Springbok kept us informed and up to date at all times and was very helpful during the process of our sale, thank you, Mr & Mrs Myatt.

Comments on the Agents fees

“GREAT SERVICE, FEES QUITE HIGH BUT DID AGREE FROM CHOICES MADE FROM THE OUTSET.”

35. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  12/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were helpful and the service received was excellent. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  36. 1

A 5-star review by 'Hannah Mac' 11/9/2014

James Hatton
    HU5
    £70000

James Hatton

Bought a property through the estate agents springbok properties. Would highly recommend. They responded promptly to all my queries and followed through with telephone calls. I wanted a quick purchase and James Hatton ensured all my needs and requirements were met. Thank you :)

37. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  11/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to James. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we responded promptly to your queries and the fact that we achieved a quick sale for you . We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  38. A 5-star review by 'Clint Howard' 9/9/2014

Ryan Ruscoe
    hu5
    £70000

Ryan Ruscoe

Kept me fully informed throughout - were friendly and professional and achieved a quick sale at a good price. Properly vetted all viewers so no time wasters.

Comments on the Agents fees

“HIGHER THAN EXPECTED BUT A GOOD RESULT ACHIEVED”

39. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  09/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Ryan and James. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were informative, professional and achieved good price for your property. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  40. A 4-star review by 'A Brook' 8/9/2014

Geoff AMMANFORD, James
    BD12

Geoff AMMANFORDJames

I was very pleased about the progress of buying my new house. I was kept informed at all times. Reassured about the possibility at being 'gazumped', unlike some other estate agents who did not seem to care, and subsequently I had 2 houses fall through, although it was slightly different circumstances. All went smoothly for me through Springbok. Thank you Geoff ( hope I got your name right) and James.

41. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  08/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Geoff & James. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were informative and provided a smooth service. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  42. A 4-star review by 'jasey' 7/9/2014

James
    dn15
    £72000

James

Im a first time buyer so i wasnt sure of the exact process, howerver i was guided through and advised accordingly by james. Everything went smoothly and quickly. There was some concern for me as the seller attempted to changed the handover date. This did cause me some aggitation at the time but james always remained calm and helpful and between him and the solicitor this was quickly resolved. Overall happy with the whole service.

43. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  08/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to James. We are extremely glad to hear that you felt we helped to guide you as a first time buyer and that everything went smoothly. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  44. 1

A 4-star review by 'karen' 6/9/2014

Natalie Jackson
    NE15
    £74000

Natalie Jackson

Natalie kept us in the loop all throughout the process. She was friendly and helpful. Explained the process to us. We also used a solicitor provided by Springboks which made the whole process run smoother. It took approx. 8 weeks for completion.

Comments on the Agents fees

“EVEN THOUGH THE FEES ARE A BIT MORE EXPENSIVE THAN MOST ESTATE AGENTS AND THE PROPERTY WAS SOLD FOR LESS THAN WHAT WE WANTED AND YOU HAVE TO SHOW PROSPECTIVE BUYERS AROUND YOURSELF, SPRINGBOKS WERE THE ONLY COMPANY (AND WE HAD USED 4 ESTATE AGENTS IN 8 MONTHS) TO GET PEOPLE THROUGH THE DOOR TO VIEW AND AN OFFER WAS PUT IN AFTER 4 WEEKS ON THEIR BOOKS.”

45. 1

A 5-star review by 'jessica langlands' 5/9/2014

cv12
    £81400

Jess Watts

Jessica she saw me through a very stressfull time and kept me calm and kept me updated all through the sale nothing was to much bother to her even when I lost my cool

“VERY RESONABLE”

46. View All Comments (1)by springbok group  05/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Jessica. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were helpful and informative. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  47. 1

A 5-star review by 'Mr. Robinson' 4/9/2014

Geoff AMMANFORD
    sa18
    £36500

Geoff AMMANFORD

Very professional in all they did for me. Geoff set up all the viewings for me and Rachel completed the deal at the end.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I FEEL THE FEE IS A BIT TOO HIGH TO BE HONEST.”

48. A 5-star review by 'skizsurtees' 26/8/2014

bl4
    £110000

Kate Lees

Excellent customer service from my sales progressor. Was keen to challenge the solicitors on both sides to speed up the process. Also made arrangements for me to get the keys when she wasn't available. Responded to emails quickly. Overall very happy

49. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  27/08/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you received excellent customer service. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok