Springbok Estate Agents in Manchester

Springbok Properties

Agent rating: 4.7 out of 5.0 based on 668 ratings. This website contains 668 user reviews of Springbok Properties.

• Springbok Properties has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Springbok Properties, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

This firm is ranked 24 out of 14422 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.67 out of 5.00

• 639 recommend
  • 29 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 2
in the M12 League Tables
1 out of 305
in the Manchester League Tables
6 out of 25290
in the UK

Agent Information

No description for branch.

Registered With

• The Property Ombudsman (Sales)

Areas Covered

National

Page last updated on: 05-Sep-2015 16:45:39

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 23)

1. FEATURED REVIEW

GU32
    £540000
    Kate Lees

I was very happy with the service I received from springbok, especially from Kate. It was a bit weird in the beginning not to 'meet' someone but we got used to talking on the telephone/email. We always got a telephone call back, very promptly and Kate followed up all our queries.
    We have since discussed benefits of using online/virtual estate agents with friends.

2. 2
    FEATURED REVIEW

SR6
    £121000
    Rachel

We sold our property using Springbok and Rachel Leaver was our representative. She was extremely helpful. She returned my call every time and always found out the answers for me. Towards the end of the process we had issues with our buyer's solicitors and Rachel went out of her way to chase as many people as she could to speed up the process and always kept me updated with progress. She also rang me a couple of weeks after we had moved to see how we were settling into our new home. She was very professional, helpful and friendly and I would recommend her to anyone. I was very pleased with the service I received from Rachel and I would use this company again.

3. FEATURED REVIEW

DA12
    £177000
    Kate Lees

I had a service all the way through from the the time the house was valued to completion. Even when the tenants did not want to move out so I could complete the sale on the first agreed date Kate was able to help in keeping the sale alive.
    Thanks

4. FEATURED REVIEW

BD7
    £39000
    Charlotte

I had not heard of Springbok until someone recommended them to me. I was surprised at how quickly the arrangement was made to meet with me, surprised at how quickly the property became 'live', surprised at how quickly I had my first viewings and astounded that I was able to accept an offer 2 days later. To put this all in perspective - the whole process took less than a week! I can't fault any of the Springbok staff I dealt with; I was always kept up to date with what was happening. Thanks

View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  20/08/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Charlotte. We are extremely happy to hear that the sale of your property went through so quickly and that you were kept up to date. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  5. FEATURED REVIEW

Cf46
    £84000
    Kate Lees

I felt a bit uneasy when I realised that the property I wanted to buy wasn't being sold through a local compny and was in fact quite a distance away. However, from the first phone call I felt comfortable with and confident in them. They were helpful and informative. They called me back when they said they would and always kept me informed. Most of my dealings were done with Kate Less who was helpful, down to earth and friendly. I was a first time buyer and she answered any questions I had and kept me up dated. She was especially helpful in the final days of the purchase when I was getting very anxious. Thank you to all the staff that I had dealings with. I'm very happy with my home.

Twitter  Facebook

6. A 4 -star review by ''

SA71
    £190000
    Kate Lees

I approached Springbok in January 2015 to sell my property. Initially a local buyer, contacted me directly as he had not been able to get a response from Springbok, Once the offer was accepted the file was transferred to Kate. Buying and selling houses in my experience is not a straightforward process and I am greatful to Kate for her prompt attention and responses to queries. She provided me with regular updates and helped preserve my sanity when the transaction became protracted. Thankfully everything went through ok in the end. I also used the recommended Solicitors and had no major problems. Having read other reviews I would agree that Springbok are keen to sell properties quickly and that in my experience the anticipated volume of interest did not materialise. The flip side of this is the need to accept that interest in properties is in part linked to the asking price, so there has to be a degree of flex and realism when agreeing a stratergy.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  7. A 4 -star review by ''

M33
    £550000
    Charlotte

When I was first visited by Springbok I really did not have a clue how good they were going to be , but true to their word they managed to find a buyer within the given time frame, The only problem was the buyer, he took so long to buy the property, However Charlotte kept me up to date at all time s and was very professional in chasing matters up whether they were to the solicitors my ex wife or the buyer, My ex wife was still living in the property and they took that into consideration and were very considerate at all time, We finally got there and today the house has been sold and the completion has taken place , WELL DONE SPRINKBOK, AND WELL DONE CHARLOTTE, Thank you Carl Crampton previous owner of 31 Cedar Reach

8. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  20/08/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Charlotte. We are extremely happy to hear that that you were kept up to date and that the sale was dealt with considerately. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  9. A 5 -star review by ''

Sales (Prospective customer)
    RM5
    Rachel

Rachel was extremely helpful, efficient and competent. She was friendly at all tines and very helpful regarding any queries. I found Rachel to be a brilliant intermediary between myself and the vendor and would recommend her and Springbok Properties in the future.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  10. A 5 -star review by ''

Sales (Prospective customer)
    RM5

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  11. A 5 -star review by ''

wn3
    £110000
    Rachel

Without rachel I don't think I would have got through this sale she was professional always available and sorted all problems very quickly. She kept me up to date throughout the purchase and i would definitely recommend her services and the company. I would like to express my thanks

Comments on the Agents fees

“AS I WAS PURCHASING THE PROPERTY NO FEES WERE PAYED BY MYSELF”

12. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  17/08/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Rachel. We are extremely happy to hear that Rachel was always on hand throughout your purchase. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  13. 1

A 2 -star review by ''

Steve
    st5
    Steve

I am "trying" to sell a property through Springbok.
    When Steve came around to talk to us about changing our Estate Agents to Springbok he was full of hope. He had several people who wanted to view the property. There would be no problems selling our property.
    Our property has been on with Springbok for over 2 weeks and not even one viewer. No idea where all the people waiting to view our property have gone????
    We are tied in for 3 months, something tells me it will be a long 3 months.

14. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  31/08/2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Regarding your comments the marketing of your property commenced on the 31st July 2015, we managed to get a viewing confirmed with you for the 12th August 2015 unfortunately due to circumstances out of our control they did call to cancel a message which was passed on to yourselves. We have had another viewing since and are currently speaking to other potential clients about the possibility of viewing your property. I'm disappointed that you didn't bring this issue directly to us as it is something we would be more than happy to discuss with you. I know a member of our team has spoken to your husband regarding this matter but if you do feel you need to contact us again please feel free to do so. You can either call your negotiator direct or contact us via customerservicesmanager@springbokgroup.co.uk.
  15. A 5 -star review by ''

sk14
    £65000
    Charlotte

Charlotte was really helpful and the sale of the property went through quickly with great communication through springbok properties x

16. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  20/08/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Charlotte. We are extremely happy to hear that that the sale of the property went through quickly. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  17. A 5 -star review by ''

John
    L36
    £175000
    John

From the initial contact when property photographed, then to offer and negotiation the service was prompt and professional .Contact with Rachel and solicitors has been amazing constant feedback and support issues dealt with promptly and efficiently. The experience has been stress free and well worth the charges levied I would definitely recommend Springbok and its staff to anyone wanting to sell their property.

Dianne

Comments on the Agents fees

“VALUE FOR MONEY YOU HAVE TO PAY A REASONABLE RATE FOR FIRST CLASS SERVICE.”

18. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  14/08/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Rachel. We are extremely happy to hear that we made the sale of your property 'stress-free'. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  19. A 5 -star review by ''

SA18
    £115000
    Charlotte

Would highly reccommend springbok properties. Charlotte was in constant contact and kept me up to date on any news regarding the purchase of my house. She was professional and helped make the whole process run smoothly.

20. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  20/08/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Charlotte. We are extremely happy to hear that we made the purchase of your property go through smoothly and you were kept up to date. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  21. A 5 -star review by ''

NE20
    £380000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very quick sale, springbok ensured buyer was in a position to by, whole process only took 10 weeks from putting house on the market to moving out. Rachel offered to help negotiate my purchase.

Comments on the Agents fees

“1.5% WAS AGREED, SLIGHTLY UNHAPPY THAT VAT WAS THEN ADDED. ON THE WHOLE THOUGH, THRILLED WITH THE SPEED OF SALE & THEY DID GET ME A FAIR PRICE FOR MY PROPERTY.”

22. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  14/08/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Rachel. We are extremely happy to hear that we sold quickly. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  23. A 5 -star review by ''

Ashley , Kate
    M38
    £66
    no photoKate
    Ashley Kate

My agent was Ashley Wood,although we never met she certainly knew what was important to me.She found my ideal house,which ticket so many boxes.Ashley kept me informed and we kept updating information.Ashley was always on point.It was many years since I had bought a house and she reasured me through out the house buying process.My experience was positive,I did have my details registered with other estate agents,and I can honestly say they found me absolutely no houses.Springbok are in a different league.Keep up the good customer care.

24. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  07/08/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Ashley. We are extremely happy to hear that you we made the purchase of your property go through smoothly.. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  25. A 5 -star review by ''

Barbara , Rachel
    M7 3
    £268000
    no photono photo
    Barbara Rachel

The agency were perfect for our needs, from Barbara arranging the viewing and putting forward our offer to Rachel looking after the sale. They gave advice on what was involved in the whole process, realistic time scales of the sale going through and things we could do to speed it up. I went with the recommended legal team, Southerns, who were fantastic. We completed in less than 5 weeks.

26. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  14/08/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Rachel. We are extremely happy to hear that you we made the purchase of your property go through smoothly from the moment your put your offer forward. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  27. A 4 -star review by ''

M22
    £182500
    Charlotte

Using springbok properties to buy a house helped to make the buying of our home smooth and simple.
    Thanks springbok

28. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  11/08/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Charlotte. We are extremely happy to hear that you we made the purchase of your property go through smoothly. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  29. 1

S25
    £40000
    Kate Lees

Having previously tried two other estate agents to sell the property without success I contacted Springbok for a valuation and general advice. Within 2 days of signing up with them they had a cash buyer for me who put in an offer which I accepted. The property was tenanted and leasehold so was not the easiest sale transaction to deal with. However, Springbok were very honest and up-front about their costs and the procedure to take the sale forward from the start and kept me up to date with proceedings at all stages in the conveyancing process. The sales progressor Kate Lees was particularly helpful in supporting me and chasing up my solicitor to move things along. Having completed the sale I am delighted to have finally achieved the result I wanted and that I decided to engage Springbok Properties to do this. I just wish that I had contacted them sooner. I would not hesitate to use them in future for buying or selling property. They are a professional, considerate and reliable group of people and I can't thank them enough for their help.

30. 1

EWV1
    £60000
    Kate

From the first contact to the sale has gone smoothly . The property was market quickly and the viewing day made simple with the continuous time slots . Kate Was brilliant in keeping me up to date and making it all run smoothly when things seemed to going wrong

31. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  20/07/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you we made the sale of your property go through smoothly. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  32. 1

A 4 -star review by ''

Wv11
    £60000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

The agents were very proactive purchase wasn't as quick as expect but that was solicitors fault not the agent. Very efficient and professional excellent communication from start to finish. Always responded to contact quickly.

33. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  20/07/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to the relevant staff. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were proactive & efficient. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  34. A 5 -star review by ''

B13
    £98000
    Kate

From my first point of contact, right through the process, I found the company to be really on the ball. First the valuer, then the supporting sales people, through to the final stages of exchange and completion. Every day they kept you posted on progress. All in all, it was an excellent service.

Comments on the Agents fees

“FOR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING SOLICITORS VERY FAIR.”

35. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  20/07/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt the service you received was excellent. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  36. A 5 -star review by ''

Ashley
    M35
    £120000
    Ashley

Overall we had a very good experience with Springbok, they were efficient and Ashley kept in direct contact with us at all times. As this is our first house we wanted this to be as quick and painless as possible and I believe that was what we got. All in all from start to finish the whole thing only took 3 months and most of this was due to the solicitor. Ashley was great with communicating and we would use them again.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  37. A 4 -star review by ''

de22
    £80000
    Kate

Springbok properties sold my house on my behalf. i found them professional and curteous. the sale took a little longer than expected but that does not reflect on Kate, the lady who dealt with my property sale, who did a good job.

Comments on the Agents fees

“THE FEES ARE HIGHER THAN A TRADITIONAL ESTATE AGENT BUT THEY GOT THE JOB DONE SO NO COMPLAINTS.”

38. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  20/07/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were professional & courteous. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  39. 1

A 1 -star review by ''

Buying agent
    Shannon
    CH1
    £70000
    Shannon

I have been trying all day to get some information on a property. 4 times I have spoken with the reception person/team who take the same message and nothing happens. Apparently, everyone is busy, I asked to speak with a manager but they are all busy, I asked if I could speak to anyone other than reception and guess what, everyone is busy. I have now given up trying but I felt compelled to leave this message as I am feeling quite sorry for the people advertising with this company, they will never sell or will miss out on lots potential customers just because everyone in this company is busy. I have dealt with many estate agents in the past and they are more than helpful, so very surprised to find an estate agent that cannot be bothered.

“N/A”

What could Springbok Properties do to change your mind??

“I was unable to begin the process of even enquiring about the property. No one would speak to me or call me back. I have given up.”

40. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  28/07/2015

Thank you for passing this feedback to us. I am sorry you are not satisfied with our response time when trying to arrange a viewing on one of our properties. We handle 7500 calls a day and if a client does leave a message the standard is to return the call within 24 hours. One of our senior managers will call you within 24 hours to discuss the service you received and to see if there are any other properties which fit your criteria.
  41. 1

SE18
    £312000
    Kate

Right from the initial enquiry about the property we were interested in, Kate was very helpful and kept us informed . She guided us step by step and gave us enough time to think about things.
    A big 'Thank You' to her

Bawa Attray

42. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  20/07/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were helpful. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  43. 3

A 1 -star review by ''

NG8
    £150000
    Would you use the agent again? No

Did not hardly hear from this estate agent until it came to signing contracts and paying deposit , then i was contacted every day, Despite me telling her to contact the solicitor if she wanted to know anything she still rang or text me , its borderline harassment.

44. 1

A 2 -star review by ''

Rachel , Sunil
    PE21
    £268000
    no photono photo
    Rachel Sunil

I use Springbok because they advertise 'speedy sales'. In the agreement, it said it would not inform us if the price is lower than £275000, but the sales man Sunil Singh kept pushing us and said no one was interested in buying it and persuade us to sale it at £267,500 and we finally agreed to sale it at £268,000. It's very annoying that the agency kept pushing us to a lower price in order to make a sales agreement.

With Springbok, their agency fee is including the solicitor fee, and the solicitor is very useless! You can never find them-- the line is always engaged. They never get back to me when I left voicemails. And I kept calling them to check if the fund is clear on the completion day!

One good thing is Racheal Leaver has done a great job to make sure the transaction go through well. And she kept informing us what's going on. Thanks a lot for all your hard work!

What could Springbok Properties do to change your mind??

“Train the salesman not to pushing seller for a lower price. Change to more responsible solicitor!”

45. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  15/07/2015

Thank you for your feedback on our service, we really appreciate you taking the time to pass on your opinion of our services it will help us to improve in the future. We take all feedback very seriously. I am sorry the offers you were receiving were below what you were expecting but as we are a member the Property Ombudsman we have to adhere to the codes of practice which is to make vendors aware of all offers. Our negotiators are trained to give you the best advice as possible but ultimately it is down to the vendor as to whether or not they want to reject or accept an offer. In this... (read more)
  46. 1

Jessica
    st18
    £80000
    Jessica

Jessica informed at the beginning she would be my sales progressor and the kept me informed throughout to completion in a friendly knowledgeable manner.

47. View All Comments (1)by springbok group  06/07/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Jessica. We are extremely happy to hear that you would recommend and use our service again. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  48. 2

A 4 -star review by ''

L33
    £85000
    Charlotte

Had a good experience with using Springbok. Charlotte kept us informed of any details and always returned phone calls if she could not answer at the time. I would definitely use her and them again!! Thank you

49. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  09/07/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Charlotte. We are extremely happy to hear that you were kept informed and would use our service again. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok