Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Springbok Estate Agents in Manchester

Springbok Properties

Agent rating: 4.7 out of 5.0 based on 426 ratings. This website contains 426 user reviews of Springbok Properties.

Contact Springbok Properties

• 416 recommend
  • 10 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 2
in the M12 League Tables
1 out of 280
in the Manchester League Tables
9 out of 21613
in the UK

Agent Information

No description for branch.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

• Fri: 00:00 - :00
  • Sat: 00:00 - :00
  • Sun: 00:00 - :00

Registered With

• The Property Ombudsman (Sales)

Areas Covered

National

Springbok Properties has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Springbok Properties, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 15)

Page last updated on: 31-Jul-2014 17:06:43

1. A 5-star review by 'Cameron Thom' 31/7/2014

G73
    £54000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

After purchasing a property via this agent, I have nothing negative to say about them. For their part, the viewing and sale proceeded quickly and efficiently and there were no problems that could be attributed to them.

2. A 5-star review by 'Keeley' 30/7/2014

DN20
    £113000

Natalie Jackson

We have just bought our home with Springbok properties. I felt so happy with the service we received. Natalie Jackson helped us through the whole process, any queries we had she would happily help us. Everything ran so smoothly. Would highly recommend Springbok!

3. A 1-star review by 'Irate and now with Redbrick!!' 30/7/2014

S40
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Springbok - rude and disinterested!!

I had a visit from Springbok who promised the earth and delivered next to nothing. All the time my property was on the market with them I had NO feedback from them at all - I had asked for weekly reports on levels of interest, be it clicks on photos/details or whatever the could supply . . . yes yes yes was the response in the initial meeting and pre contract signing - then nada at all ever for 14 weeks!!

I complained numerous times to the switchboard (cant get anyone else to speak to me) and sent dozens of emails to all the contacts I had listed -... (read more)

4. A 5-star review by 'Sue' 30/7/2014

Natalie Jackson, Kate Lees
    WN1
    £55000

Natalie JacksonKate Lees

I bought a buy to let property through Springbok and really couldn't have asked for more. The sale went through super quick, the staff were polite, courteous and always on the ball with answers and call backs.
    I would definitely have no qualms in using them again or recommending.

5. 1

A 1-star review by 'Mr Ponton' 28/7/2014

ME15
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Springbok Properties returned an initial call from me to inquire into selling my property. Nigel visited our property and at the outset came across as he knew his industry, but how wrong.

I sent him a text the next day but took him over 24hrs to get back to me.

I expressed my concerns as at the time there was only 1 other property valued more than mine and not many in our area.

I agreed for Springbok Properties to martet my property but only for 6 weeks not the normal 12 week period, how right I was.

After 2 weeks of the 6 week period I was asked to lower the guide price which I did and was told this would encourage block viewings, how wrong was this.

Another week goes by still no viewings I was asked again to reduce the price I refused.

Maybe Springbok Properties are good at the lower end of the market and maybe North of Watford, but certainly not in the South.

I was told I would receive weekly calls but since the time I refused to lower the price I haven't received my next week follow up call

6. A 5-star review by 'Dan' 27/7/2014

Rachel Leaver
    M27
    £92500

Rachel Leaver

The Springbok team were fast, efficient and gave a great customer service. I had the pleasure to work with Rachel who I can honestly say is the best estate agent I have ever had (that's coming from a property developer so have dealt with many over the years). She was cheerful, easy to discuss issues with and always willing to help. I have never known an estate agent to communicate with all parties concern as much as Rachel and constantly updating me on the progress. It just shows that there are decent estate agents out there who take pride in their work, work extremely hard and enjoy giving brilliant service. With the help from Rachel I have been able to exchange contracts within less than 4 weeks which is incredible. I highly recommend Springbok to future sellers and buyers particularly if you have the luxury of dealing with Rachel Leaver.

7. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  28/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Rachel. We are extremely happy to hear that you found Rachel a pleasure throughout the process and she was always helpful. We are thrilled to hear you managed to exchange contracts within as little as 4 weeks! We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  8. 1

A 5-star review by 'Sharon and Mick' 25/7/2014

Kate Lees, John
    ng9
    £130000

Kate LeesJohn

From start to finish, the sale of our property has been dealt with in a professional manner. At all stages the communication has been superb. John who arranged viewings and negotiations was dianamic in his approach with excellent skills and sold within a week and then the sale was handed over to Kate Lees for sales progression ,Kate once again as John faultless. Kate has worked very hard to ensure smooth transition.
    Many thanks to you all for a fantastic service after 28 years at the same property we are now off to an exciting new venture,all thanks to Springbok. Sharon and Mick Featherstone

9. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  28/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate & John. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were professional with superb communications. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  10. 1

A 1-star review by 'Marc' 25/7/2014

wf8
    Upload a reviwer profile image

they told me ''we will sell your house, we have 50,000 people waiting to buy houses and cant supply houses quick enough''. in a month we had 3 viewings and no offers. I used the misrepresentation act of 1967 to get out of my deal as the agent who visited me lied about what they could do. they are not fast sale specialists and you will do better to put your house on a local market to achieve the sale. Mine sold within 2 weeks of being elsewhere.

Comments on the Agents fees

“OVERPRICED, DO NOT USE”

What could Springbok Properties do to change your mind??

“not go round telling porkys”

11. 1

A 5-star review by 'Stacey menzies' 25/7/2014

Rachel Leaver, Ahmed Seddon
    Bl1
    £68000

Rachel LeaverAhmed Seddon

I have been really happy with service springbok properties have given me they informed me of any information I needed and called for updates for the sellers. I was happy that I was informed of my new advisor as my old advisor had moved business. I would recommend springbok to anyone wanting to by a house and I would use this agency again. 100% happy

12. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  25/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Rachel and Ahmed We are extremely happy to hear that you found us efficient and helpful through the purchase of your property. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  13. 2
    people found this

A 1-star review by 'UpsetClients' 24/7/2014

No branch selected
    SR79
    Upload a reviwer profile image

When the agent came to look at the house, they said they would have our property sold within 4 weeks with sole seller rights as they had people and companies lined up and ready to buy. They did not give us time to read the contract fully before signing. After reading the contract it was for 16 weeks sole seller rights, preventing us from contacting other agencies. During this time we had to turn down 3 offers in excess of £80,000 from buyers.
    We stated that our lowest possible sale price would be £80,000. We had a phone call after roughly 10 weeks asking us for permission to drop the... (read more)

14. 1

A 5-star review by 'Mrs F' 24/7/2014

Ol4

Jess Watts

Jess was a pleasure to work with, always being bright and cheery and I believe going above and beyond to help with the purchase of our new home, being extremely informative along the way. Thanks Jess!

15. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  24/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to the relevant staff. We are extremely happy to hear that you found us informative and helpful through the purchase of your property. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  16. 1

A 5-star review by 'Samantha Lad' 24/7/2014

Jess Watts, Tom Lucas
    WA3

Jess WattsTom Lucas

Having recently purchased a house sold through Springbok Properties I can thoroughly recommend their services! We have bought and sold properties several times in recent years and have used various agencies. Springbok have been very professional the whole way through our purchase, but have also been sympathetic and friendly and supportive when needed.
    From the start of the process and putting in an offer with Tom Clucas they were friendly and there was no pushiness at all, this has been very refreshing! The house was advertised with Springbok for a quick sale and the whole way through Tom... (read more)

17. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  24/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to the relevant staff. We are extremely happy to hear that you found us efficient and helpful through the purchase of your property. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  18. A 5-star review by 'Ray' 23/7/2014

KT20
    £305000

Jess Watts

I'd never heard of Springbok Properties until I saw an advert for them on the internet.
    All the people I dealt with were very professional, pleasant and helpful.
    James found me a cash buyer for the asking price of my house and then passed me on to Jess Watts who saw the sale through until completion.
    Although I never had the pleasure of meeting Jess, she seems to be a very nice young lady and was always happy to help with any query I threw at her!
    She followed the progress of my sale very competently and kept me informed as to what was happening at all times. I'm sure she'll go far in her chosen career!
    Thanks to everyone at Springbok Properties, ( especially to Jess!!)
    I'd definitely use them again if the need ever arises.

19. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  23/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to the relevant staff. We are extremely happy to hear that you found us helpful and professional through the purchase of your property. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  20. A 5-star review by 'Julie' 22/7/2014

Kate Lees, Charlotte
    B66
    £61000

Kate LeesCharlotte

I am grateful for the help Kate and Charlotte offered me as it was a really complicated sale. There were lot of different issues with the seller's solicitor but Kate and Charlotte have been in touch with me or replied to all my questions within the day.

It probably would have taken another 2-3 months (if not more?) but thanks to them, we have finally moved to our new home.

They are really professional, friendly, very helpful and able to prioritise.

I have been very satisfied with their services.

21. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  22/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate & Charlotte. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were professional, friendly and very helpful. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  22. A 5-star review by 'craig hepworth' 22/7/2014

bd10
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I was kept informed on progress of my purchase on almost a daily basis.
    Springbok were also in contact with my conveyancing solicitor whenever possible
    which saved me lots of time answering questions.
    a smooth pain free purchase.

thanks

23. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  22/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to the relevant staff. We are extremely happy to hear that you found the purchase of your property to be smooth & pain free. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  24. 2
    people found this

A 1-star review by 'MOH' 22/7/2014

KASSANDRA MARTIN
    BB2

KASSANDRA MARTIN

Put our house with SPRINGBOK ESTATE AGENTS and was promised that they have customers waiting....., will get it sold within 8 weeks......, have positive sales push etc ..... Nothing of this happened and we wasted our 12 weeks. Not only that but now I am having problem of them to take off our property from thier website. Do not believe what they say - stay away

25. A 5-star review by 'Munir' 22/7/2014

M8
    £165000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I contacted many estate agents over several months and had very poor viewings with many time wasters, my son gave me springboks number who got it from his friend whose uncle had sold his property with springbok. To my amazement springbok acted very efficiently and quickly to sell my property within four months. I am very happy with their dealings and would recommend them to anyone well done springbok.

26. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  24/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to the relevant staff. We are extremely happy to hear that you found us efficient and professional through the purchase of your property. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  27. A 5-star review by 'anne wilkinson' 10/7/2014

s8 9
    £138

Natalie Jackson

Natalie Jackson, kept us up to date with every stage of our sale. on our purchase she all so advised us what to ask. she found out things before our solicitor told us or even knew about .she always had a positive out look, and we felt that she had become a friend.
    springbok sold our house quickly and no fuss. we would recommend springbok to everyone. thank you.

28. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  14/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie. We are extremely happy to hear that you were kept up to date through every stage of your sale as well as your onward purchase. It is great to hear that you felt she always had a positive outlook on things and that she has become a friend to you not just your agent. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  29. A 5-star review by 'Carrie' 10/7/2014

cw1
    £105000

Jess Watts

The whole experience was smooth and everyone was easy to deal with. Jess in particular was extremely helpful and got back to me asap. She knew what was happening why my solicitor before I did which saved me lots of chasing etc. Very efficient and friendly.

I wish all agents are This on the ball.

Carrie Collis
    Melrose Developments

30. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  11/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Jess. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt that we were proactive and made the experience smooth for yourself. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  31. A 5-star review by 'Meirion James' 9/7/2014

Jess Watts, ryan ruscoe
    SA33

Jess Wattsryan ruscoe

From start to finish everything was dealt with in a very positive manner with attention to detail. Throughout the process I was kept informed of any progress. Took away a lot of the stress normally associated with selling property. Very friendly and helpful staff. Cannot praise them enough especially Ryan and Jess. Thank you.

32. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  09/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Jess. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt that a lot of the stress was taken away for you. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  33. A 4-star review by 'House Buyer in Whalley Range' 8/7/2014

M16
    £162000

Jess Watts

Jess was very helpful throughout the purchase of my new home. As a first time buyer some things were not clear and Jess kindly pointed me in the right direction. The communication was very good with Springbok and emails / phone calls always returned in a timely manner. There were some complications with the property purchase which involved some negotiation with the vendor and Jess communicated my concerns accordingly. Overall good service, thanks.

34. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  09/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Jess. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt the communication was good. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  35. A 5-star review by 'mrs smith' 8/7/2014

ol9
    £81000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

They were fantastic from start to finnish kept us informed all the way got more money for us and it was all so quick brilliant cant fault them so pleased we used springbok.

36. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  14/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were fantastic from start to finish, got you more money and that it was a quick and brilliant transaction that you could not fault. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  37. A 4-star review by 'Natalie Munn' 8/7/2014

ST6
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Really impressed with the service they provided, we were kept up-to-date with everything and they answered all our questions quickly. We would definitely recommend and would be happy to use them again.

38. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  09/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Charlotte. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were impressed with the service and would recommend. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  39. A 4-star review by 'Mrs Billy' 4/7/2014

Ls85
    £65000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The agent got back to me on the same day I left message.It would of been nice to speak to someone there and then because this meant I was getting called back while at work.

40. A 5-star review by 'Springbok Properties' 2/7/2014

b66
    £61
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Springbok Properties found me a buyer within 8 weeks which is very good in this climate . Matt was responsive , available and chased up viewers . When we found a buyer the sales progresser Kate Lees was the best I have ever encountered. We had a difficult freeholder and slow solicitor , but Kate's diplomacy and determination won through. To be honest as a landlord I have been through about 10 conveyances and had given up expecting any help from an estate agent with the legal process so Kate surprised and delighted me by her genuine enthusiasm to see the deal concluded. Bravo!

41. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  02/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Matt and Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you were so happy with our services. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  42. A 5-star review by 'Karen Crighton' 2/7/2014

Rachel Leaver, Blair Atholl Blair Atholl
    PH2
    £58000

Rachel LeaverBlair Atholl Blair Atholl

Springbok were excellent from start to finish in selling my property. Got me a sale within 4 weeks, where other companies had failed. The whole process was so painless, that I felt I had done nothing!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone considering selling. They kept me informed on the prospective buyers, by phone and txt at every opportunity.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (3) Feature This Review
  43. View All Comments (3)by Springbok Customer Services  03/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Rachel. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt the whole process was completed all pain free and you were regularly kept updated with what was happening. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  44. A 5-star review by 'Alan Dunbar' 2/7/2014

WA10
    £74000

Kate Lees

We found Springbok to be very helpful, fast, efficient and would definitely use them again. They were the selling agent for the property we bought. It took 6 weeks for the sale to go through, from original offer to receiving the keys. They were always contactable either by email or by phone, Kate Lees was our contact and she was so helpful. Thank you once again. *****

45. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  02/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were helpful, fast and efficient. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  46. A 5-star review by 'Julie Witcomb' 30/6/2014

ST7
    £127500
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Would highly recommend Springbok. My sale was quick, easy, faultless. I had regular contract from Springbok which made them stand out from high street estate agents. I would definitely use Springbok again, to buy or sell a property.

Thank you for all your hard work.

47. A 5-star review by 'Joe Grice' 30/6/2014

Natalie Jackson, Karl Strzala
    L39
    £155000

Natalie JacksonKarl Strzala

I would highly recommend Springbok! Natalie kept me informed on a regular basis and was always pleasant and helpful whenever I spoke to her. Everything went smoothly with my purchase and I was never in doubt that they held my situation in high regard.

48. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Customer Services  04/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Karl and Natalie. We are extremely happy to hear that you would highly recommend us. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok
  49. A 5-star review by 'J Rice' 30/6/2014

DN1
    £153000

Kate Lees

Excellent good comms and straightforward a pleasure to deal with. Kate made the transaction very easy and transparent. would recommend to anybody.

50. View All Comments (1)by Springbok Properties  01/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were straight forward with excellent communication. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok