02086907766 Email Agent

• Conveyencing
  • Mortgage Advice
Valuation and Fee Performance
87% customers were satisfied with fees 87% accuracy of agent's valuations
Price range of properties reviewed
Sales No data
Letting No data

Nov 06,2011
Nov 06,2011
I thought I'd give fishneedwater a try after finding them on a Google search for when looking for estate agents in Sydenham, which is where my flat is.  The prices seemed a bit too good so I thought they might be a cheap and cheerful outfit, but I decided to try them anyhow. They say don't judge a book by its cover and I couldn't have been more wrong!  I had over 15 viewings in a week and the agency advised me continually and throughout the entire process.  When I wanted to rush into a tenancy with the first offer, they advised to keep marketing, suggesting their gut feeling didn't feel right about the tenant, and I'm glad they did as we've just found my perfect tenant in about 8 days.  They have been very thorough, administered the paperwork and guarantee deeds - which are excellent, and they have not stopped advising me, even returning emails very late at night and over the weekends when you'd expect a company to not even be working!  The service has been exemplary from start to finish and the best news I had was when they just invoiced me, as its about 60% less than the previous agent in Sydenham charged me.  I will now use these guys and nobody else, they really are that professional in their execution and delivery of service.  A big well done from me.  Has reaffirmed some of my faith in estate agents not all being money grabbers!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich

Review statistics

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
85 1 45 1 51 2 17 0 1 5

Job vacancies

Please see a list of jobs available

Fees

About Yinka No description set View full profile
Ryan Wernham Ryan Wernham
Property Manager
48 reviews

About Ryan Hardworking and eager to make everyone happy, I'll make sure that I do everything in my power to ensure that your problems vanish as fast as you can tell me them! View full profile
Javed Hussain Javed Hussain