Browse agents by letter
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES
Looking for a job in the property industry/ | allAgents Property Jobs

Oneworldoffplan

Agent rating: 3.9 out of 5.0 based on 7 ratings. This website contains 7 user reviews of Oneworldoffplan.

Filter Reviews

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Sell or Rent your Property with ease

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

We at One World Off Plan.com pride ourselves on our service and commitment to both landlords and tenants, providing unrivalled customer service from initial contact to inception. Our dedicated friendly staff are always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that throughout our business model we are able to deal with all needs, and facilitate individual requirements without the red tape associated with non-independent lettings agencies. Areas serviced: East, South East & North London, Essex, through our two branches in Bethnal Green and Walthamstow

Oneworldoffplan has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Oneworldoffplan, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

Page last updated on: 23-Jul-2014 18:55:10

1. A 5-star review by 'Nikki' 29/5/2014

They arranged our mortgage
    Azad Haque, Nicole Lancaster
    E7
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Have been doing business with this agent Azad and Nicole and have found them to be helpful and honest, they provided me with update feed back and legal advice, I have had insurance but have never needed to use it, this gives me peace of mind , and never was charged for renewal.

2. A 5-star review by 'Shaz' 22/5/2014

Azad Haque
    E17
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am a landlord and had difficult tenants that were not paying the rent even though they were receiving Housing Benefit. I approached oneworldoffplan in walthamstow and met Mr Haque. Mr Haque advised me even though I was not a client nor were the tenants. After his advice I had the rent paid directly into my account from the housing benefit department and later served notice to evict the tenants.
    Mr Haque was helpful and always willing to advise, at most times I did not need an appointment and he gave free impartial advise.
    I have since allowed oneworldoffplan to find new tenants, the staff are always friendly and allow appointments to suit my timetable and have had several viewings from professional tenants who have been interested in renting the property.

3. A 5-star review by 'Andrew' 22/5/2014

Lettings (as a Tenant)
    Nicole Lancaster
    RM8
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

First time I met with OneWorldOffPlan staff was 2013 September. According to my previous research I sent a lot of email to advertised agencies and I had few respond the next day. I tried to choose the best one. I called back each of them but most of my phone-call doesn't made me happy because of the agent's mood, behaviour, etc. (no patience to the customers). I was thinking to find an other way to search a home for myself.
    Finally I spoke with OneWorldOffPlan staff Nicole. First time to talk on the phone with her was a positive impression. She knows how to make the applicant to be... (read more)

4. 1

A 1-star review by 'SChampion' 13/2/2014

Lettings (Prospective customer)
    No staff selected.
    E13
    Would you use the agent again? No

We should have known not to deal with this company from the beginning. When we went to view the property, they were running late but they assured us that they were on their way. After nearly an hour of waiting we got bored and decided to leave, but we then received a call from Kay saying he was at the property, so we went back to the viewing.
    The property itself seemed fine, so we decided to go ahead with the tenancy, putting a sizeable deposit into their account. On the day of the move (as I was in the moving van, starting a 3 hour drive to London), they called and told me that the previous... (read more)

5. 1

A 1-star review by 'Nedflanders' 31/12/2013

No staff selected.
    IG1
    Would you use the agent again? No

I own a property in north Ilford, which does not have many tenanted properties, so I wanted to make sure the agent I chose was the right one.

I spoke with Nicole and Azad from oneworldoffplan and once they had viewed my property, which is a very large Victorian terrace with complete original features, they were really adamant that they had the right customer base to rent the property out. They offered me a "rent guarantee" 12 month contract and would take the house straight away.

I received a deposit and the first few months rent. Then things started to go down hill.

When... (read more)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (1) Feature This Review
  6. View All Comments (1)by Ash Jay  14/04/2014

1. The tenants that took 427 Cranbrook were existing tenant from another property which we rented to him, (attached a credit check via rent guard), thereafter leaving the other property took Cranbrook Road. Mr Slavomir was living in one of our other property called Admaston Road, hence why we did not have any issues to give him another property, and no other credit check was done, whilst also the lease agreement stated that it was our responsibility to choose the tenants or rent out the property as and when we were required to . Our client worked within managerial role, like previously he was... (read more)
  7. A 5-star review by 'Gurdip Chana' 4/6/2013

Lettings (as a Tenant)
    Ash Jay, Kay Hoque
    E17
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have dealt with Ash for the property that I took out to rent on 20/3/2013, the process was to easy quick and hassle free. I also took the property furnished and to my delight I was given quality furnishing throughout. I am very happy with the level of service and that I would recommend the company to anyone. nice to have got a nice house to.

8. 1

A 5-star review by 'patelington' 8/7/2012

Ash Jay, Azad Haque
    No postcode selected.
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Had my property rented through the agent, provided me with update feed back and had the property rented with legal and rent protection, was very useful, never needed to use the insurance, but gave me peace of mind , and never was charged for renewal

Sell or Rent your Property with ease