Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Oneworldoffplan

Agent rating: 3.6 out of 5.0 based on 11 ratings. This website contains 11 user reviews of Oneworldoffplan.

Filter Reviews

• 7 recommend
  • 4 disapprove

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

We at One World Off Plan.com pride ourselves on our service and commitment to both landlords and tenants, providing unrivalled customer service from initial contact to inception. Our dedicated friendly staff are always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that throughout our business model we are able to deal with all needs, and facilitate individual requirements without the red tape associated with non-independent lettings agencies. Areas serviced: East, South East & North London, Essex, through our two branches in Bethnal Green and Walthamstow

Oneworldoffplan has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Oneworldoffplan, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

Page last updated on: 21-Dec-2014 09:13:21

1. A 5-star review by 'Viktor' 9/12/2014

Ash (Azad) Haque, LONDON LONDON
    N17
    Rent PCM
    £1100

Ash (Azad) HaqueLONDON LONDON

I have a number of properties managed through OneWorld and I must say overall I have been extremely pleased with the service provided.

The business is run in a very professional manner with (as of now) polite staff and senior management who are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to the local area.

Rents are always paid on time and they have also managed to achieve the holy grail for all landlords; finding me high quality tenants!

2. A 5-star review by 'Desislava' 8/12/2014

E7 8
    Rent PCM
    £1600
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I had the opportunity to rent the property from One World Off Plan since 15 August 2014, They have managed the property, and I have not had any complaints about the Company or any branch, My husband has also been happy with the way they work and, I feel that i wish them all the best, and I hope that we continue renting our home from them.

Comments on the Agents fees

“THEY ARE REASONABLE AND NEVER DO THEY CHARGE ANY RENEWALS, LIKE MANY OTHER THAT MY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN”

3. A 1-star review by 'Naadhirah' 6/12/2014

Admin
    E2
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Hi everyone who is reviewing this, my name is Naadhirah, I was an employee of "oneworldoffplan"
    This company is not reliable and not professional under any circumstances. They lie a lot and the manager "azad" makes his employees lie to the customers. It is the most unprofessional company I have come across, no respect to the customers, landlord and employees, it's about time everyone realised how the company really is and who you are dealing with, 9momths of hell working there, never appreciated for anything and as the so called manager "azad haque" who likes to be called "ash" likes to back chat about his employees and other various people. There is other millions of Estate Agent out there who really help and don't scam of people for there money.

And Azad if your reading this you should be ashamed of yourself.

Kind Regards
    Naadhirah :D

4. A 1-star review by 'Nikki' 18/9/2014

Lettings (Prospective customer)
    E17
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The staff are extremeley rude they have no customer service skills. It seemed like they tried every trick in the book to get you a house, very underhanded and a scam. Don't trust them.

What could Oneworldoffplan do to change your mind??

“The agent needs to be trustworthy and honest and not be a underhanded agent not professional in any manor.”

5. A 5-star review by 'Nikki' 29/5/2014

They arranged our mortgage
    Azad Haque, Nicole Lancaster
    E7

Azad HaqueNicole Lancaster

Have been doing business with this agent Azad and Nicole and have found them to be helpful and honest, they provided me with update feed back and legal advice, I have had insurance but have never needed to use it, this gives me peace of mind , and never was charged for renewal.

6. A 5-star review by 'Andrew' 22/5/2014

Nicole Lancaster
    RM8

Nicole Lancaster

First time I met with OneWorldOffPlan staff was 2013 September. According to my previous research I sent a lot of email to advertised agencies and I had few respond the next day. I tried to choose the best one. I called back each of them but most of my phone-call doesn't made me happy because of the agent's mood, behaviour, etc. (no patience to the customers). I was thinking to find an other way to search a home for myself.
    Finally I spoke with OneWorldOffPlan staff Nicole. First time to talk on the phone with her was a positive impression. She knows how to make the applicant to be... (read more)

7. A 5-star review by 'Shaz' 22/5/2014

Azad Haque
    e17

Azad Haque

I am a landlord and had difficult tenants that were not paying the rent even though they were receiving Housing Benefit. I approached oneworldoffplan in walthamstow and met Mr Haque. Mr Haque advised me even though I was not a client nor were the tenants. After his advice I had the rent paid directly into my account from the housing benefit department and later served notice to evict the tenants.
    Mr Haque was helpful and always willing to advise, at most times I did not need an appointment and he gave free impartial advise.
    I have since allowed oneworldoffplan to find new tenants, the staff are always friendly and allow appointments to suit my timetable and have had several viewings from professional tenants who have been interested in renting the property.

8. 2
    people found this

A 1-star review by 'SChampion' 13/2/2014

Lettings (Prospective customer)
    E13
    Upload a reviwer profile image

We should have known not to deal with this company from the beginning. When we went to view the property, they were running late but they assured us that they were on their way. After nearly an hour of waiting we got bored and decided to leave, but we then received a call from Kay saying he was at the property, so we went back to the viewing.
    The property itself seemed fine, so we decided to go ahead with the tenancy, putting a sizeable deposit into their account. On the day of the move (as I was in the moving van, starting a 3 hour drive to London), they called and told me that the previous... (read more)

9. 1
    person found this

A 1-star review by 'Nedflanders' 31/12/2013

Ig1
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I own a property in north Ilford, which does not have many tenanted properties, so I wanted to make sure the agent I chose was the right one.

I spoke with Nicole and Azad from oneworldoffplan and once they had viewed my property, which is a very large Victorian terrace with complete original features, they were really adamant that they had the right customer base to rent the property out. They offered me a "rent guarantee" 12 month contract and would take the house straight away.

I received a deposit and the first few months rent. Then things started to go down hill.

When... (read more)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (1) Feature This Review
  10. View All Comments (1)by Ash Jay  14/04/2014

1. The tenants that took 427 Cranbrook were existing tenant from another property which we rented to him, (attached a credit check via rent guard), thereafter leaving the other property took Cranbrook Road. Mr Slavomir was living in one of our other property called Admaston Road, hence why we did not have any issues to give him another property, and no other credit check was done, whilst also the lease agreement stated that it was our responsibility to choose the tenants or rent out the property as and when we were required to . Our client worked within managerial role, like previously he was... (read more)
  11. A 5-star review by 'Gurdip Chana' 4/6/2013

Ash Jay, Kay Hoque
    e17

Ash JayKay Hoque

I have dealt with Ash for the property that I took out to rent on 20/3/2013, the process was to easy quick and hassle free. I also took the property furnished and to my delight I was given quality furnishing throughout. I am very happy with the level of service and that I would recommend the company to anyone. nice to have got a nice house to.

1. 1
    person found this

A 5-star review by 'patelington' 8/7/2012

Ash Jay, Azad Haque
    No postcode selected.

Ash JayAzad Haque

Had my property rented through the agent, provided me with update feed back and had the property rented with legal and rent protection, was very useful, never needed to use the insurance, but gave me peace of mind , and never was charged for renewal

0.0552759170532