Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Estate Agent Central London

MyLondonHome

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 705 ratings. This website contains 705 user reviews of MyLondonHome.

• Transparent Agent

• MyLondonHome actively promote the views of their customers by linking directly from their website to this page. Transparent agent reviews are subject to additional random verification checks.

MyLondonHome have also signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.

Contact MyLondonHome

• 697 recommend
  • 8 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 4
in the SW1H League Tables
3 out of 3726
in the London League Tables
3 out of 21616
in the UK

Agent Information

MyLondonHome is a central London estate agency focused on providing the utmost in professional, transparent and fair customer service. We are proud of our strong morals and have built our business on them; a model we have proven to be the sturdiest of foundations. Our goal has always been not only to become the leading sales and letting agency in central London, but to use an ethical approach at all times. Our diverse range of clients, from individual property owners to large-scale investors, are testament to the fact that our method works.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

SW1HSW1X
SW1AW1T -
W1T - SW3 - W1K - W1USW7 - W1H - W1G - W1W
W1J - SW8

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 24)

Page last updated on: 01-Aug-2014 17:49:56

1. 2
    people found this
    FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'James Harris' 5/11/2013

Bryce Moses, Natalie Jacobs
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

After conducting a search on Zoopla which then mailed a large number of agents with our details, My London Home were one of the first to get in contact. I liked the structure of their property alerts and the speed of the response when we saw some that we wanted to view.
    Despite some initial difficulty viewing the first place (tennants at fault) we were given a tour of two places that matched our criteria exactly.
    The whole prcoess was extremely efficient and we felt that Bryce and team were really working with us to secure the property we wanted. In the end, we had found our property and had a move in scheduled just 7 days later.
    This sort of turn around time is not something I had experienced with other agents.
    Addtionally, the team have a continued to support us with any questions we have had post move in, giving us a sense of genuine customer service as opposed to a hard sell/quick move.
    Post this tenancy I would definately go through MLH again.

View All Comments (1)by Steven  05/11/2013

Thank you for the positive feedback, James, It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! I have already let both Bryce and Natalie know of your fantastic comments! I'm delighted that you experienced such a brilliant service. Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  2. FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'Chantal LAFRONTIERE' 10/10/2013

Megan Carmichael, Lisa Yoshimoto
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found four musketeers. Four managers who struggled to find the right tenant for my apartment. These musketeers whose names are Lisa Yoshimoto, Megan Carmichael, Christian Barr and Adam Anker. They showed a serious, a speed and efficiency foolproof, an intelligence and a highly structured organization that made me think that the process was easy.

I appreciated their honesty, their knowledge and professionalism and I trust them completely.

French, I have never seen such agents as Lisa, Megan, Christian and Adam so patient with me because of the language barrier.

I'm happy that my apartment is managed by MyLondonHome.
    Thank you to all of you and also James Garraway, Helen Cresswell, Katie Gregoriou,
    and finally Steven Herd who knows how to surround himself with a great team.

View All Comments (1)by Steven  16/10/2013

Wow! Chantal! Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! We are so grateful to receive such a comprehensive review and I'm absolutely delighted you are so happy with our service. I have let all the team know of your wonderful comments. Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  3. FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'Gehane' 10/10/2013

Daniel Quicke, Hannah Taylor
    sw6
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been so impressed everytime I dealt with the staff of my london home, starting with Mr. Quike who managed at a very short notice and at great flexibility to accomodate us to view this property for which we fell in love instantly.

My second contact with My london home was with Mrs Taylor to put the house in the market. It was our first experience letting in London and Mrs Taylor helped us through the process and made it so painless it sounded as too good to be true. She then surpassed herself by managing to secure a let within the week after just one viewing.

I cann't stress enough not just the professionalism but also the friendliness and humane approach of your staff. Thank you so much.

View All Comments (1)by Steven  10/10/2013

Wow! Thank you for such positive feedback, Gehane. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! I will speak to Daniel and Hannah immediately and let them know of your fantastic comments. I'm so pleased you are happy with our service! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  4. A 5-star review by 'Mike' 1/8/2014

Adam Anker

Unfortunately my expectations of estate agents in London are incredibly low, so I was very pleasantly surprised when My London Home turned out to be so professional and helpful. Adam kept in regular contact, and I found him to be a lot more genuine than any agents I have dealt with in the past. My London Home are by far the best agents I have ever used.

Comments on the Agents fees

“THERE ARE APPARENTLY NO AGENCY FEES, WHICH ALMOST SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. BUT IF IT IS TRUE, THAT IS EXCELLENT.”

5. A 5-star review by 'Darcy' 30/7/2014

Darcy Herbert
    SW18
    £420

Darcy Herbert

Very good contact, returning calls very quickly, informing me with good time about potential viewings. I have been a tenant with my London home for nearly a year and they have dealt with all my needs very well and quickly.

Comments on the Agents fees

“AGENT FEES ARE FINE, NOT SO SURE ABOUT THE MOVING OUT FEES”

6. A 5-star review by 'Natalia' 30/7/2014

Adam Carter, Natalia Ronatowicz
    £1755

Adam CarterNatalia Ronatowicz

After weeks of struggling to find a suitable flat for myself I came upon MyLondonHome and arranged a viewing with Adam Carter. He's a charming person, answered all my questions, had a response to everything, great communication, very professional. The next day I was in the agency signing a holding lease.

Highly recommended!

I am very looking forward to having him as my property manager during my tenancy.

7. A 5-star review by 'Kerri Louise Howard' 29/7/2014

adam carter
    £1150

adam carter

Adam was very professional and positive with his knowledge about the Perspective Building. Any questions I had weather silly or not was received warmly and the answers were delivered in a very detail manner. Following on from my recent experience in finding a new home with Adam's assistance, I will most definitely in future come back to MyLondonHome or recommend them to others.

Many thanks,

Kerri Louise Howard

“N/A”

8. A 5-star review by 'Henry' 27/7/2014

SE17
    £1890

Daniel Novitt

Fast Response - Always reply immediately or with in one day.
    Great Service - All the additional requirements are done within the first week.

9. A 5-star review by 'Manuel Oliveira' 26/7/2014

SW1V
    £2500

Daniel Novitt

My level of satisfaction is tightly related to my contact at the agency: Daniel Novitt.
    Daniel was especially good at making the moving process really easy for me as well as being promptly available to help at any given time. On top, he has a very friendly personality that made this a pleasant journey.

10. A 5-star review by 'Caspar' 25/7/2014

Property Management
    Michael Aidoo
    n1c

Michael aidoo

Michael is very good property manager. He super fast to solve issue and solved my problem with blocked shower drain fast as possible. Always called me back quickly.Good nice guy!

11. A 5-star review by 'Yang Xi' 24/7/2014

Sales (as a Buyer)

Adam Carter

Adam's service was absolutely great. He was professional, with deep knowledge in this field. I can tell that he tried to think from my perspective. He worked very hard to make this a successful investment.

12. A 4-star review by 'Ishaan' 22/7/2014

Christian Barr
    £290

Cristian Barr

Chris was very prompt with responding to emails and calls, and helpful and knowledgable on various queries. There were no hassles involved in the letting process as far as his involvement went,

Comments on the Agents fees

“NOT PAYING FEES WAS A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE FOR ME.”

13. A 5-star review by 'Goncalo Lucio' 22/7/2014

They manage our estate
    Hannah Taylor

Hannah Taylor

It was pleasure dealing with Ms. Hannah Taylor she is an extremely polite person and always have a smile on her face. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!

14. A 5-star review by 'Stephanie' 22/7/2014

£2800

Francesca Kosh

This is our second time dealing with Francesca from My London Home. Our first experience was excellent and we felt very confident going back to her with our brief for a long term Corporate let. She really listened to what we needed, was always on hand to help and was exceptionally fast at producing the kinds of properties appropriate for us. She negotiated a reduced price for us as well as dealing brilliantly with an old contract we had, saving us a fair amount of money. She has a great knowledge of the market and a wonderful way with clients. I would highly recommend working with her and would definitely go back to her again should we need any further properties.

15. A 5-star review by 'Maria Miguel Ferreira' 22/7/2014

£2440

Bryce Moses

I was looking for an apartment in London when I came across your website. I am glad I did! Since then I have been taken well care of by all the agents, especially Bryce Moses that helped me find the perfect property for me and my friend. As well as being prompt to answer the phone and reply my emails to set up viewings and answer subsequent queries, he was always happy to help in the most polite and professional way. All our needs were taken specially care of, and we do appreciate it. Definitely someone we would recommend!

16. A 5-star review by 'cristian albu' 22/7/2014

sw1p
    £1450

Bryce Moses

Good and fast help from the team. landlord a bit tricky but immediate response from the agency. will definitely use them to buy a property in the immediate future

17. A 4-star review by 'ZRadford' 21/7/2014

Buying agent
    £2400

Adam Carter

Adam Carter has been incredibly helpful in our search for a property. He has great inter personal skills and doesn't put an unnecessary pressure on you when making such a big descion as buying a property. He also has been careful to select only property's that are suitable to view so we don't waste our time viewing something we don't want. I would recommend Adam to any of my friends looking for property.

18. View All Comments (1)by Steven  21/07/2014

Thank you for the positive feedback of Adam. It is always greatly appreciated to see such positive comments about our staff as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  19. A 4-star review by 'David' 21/7/2014

Parl
    £1800

Francesca Kosh

Francesca was a great help in assisting me to secure a tenancy of a pleasant apartment in Parliament View. She gave a lot of her time in the initial viewing, whereas I had found other agents were in too much of a hurry and did not necessarily give me time to consider how I might use the space in a property etc. Also, she was encouraging without being too pushy and this approach was also very welcome. There was a much better personal touch than I had experienced elsewhere, for which I was also very grateful.

20. View All Comments (1)by Steven  21/07/2014

Thank you for your positive feedback David. I am so pleased you enjoyed your experience with Francesca - it is always so good to hear such positive comments. Thank you for choosing us and I hope we can be of continued service. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  21. A 5-star review by 'Omair' 21/7/2014

ellis street
    £1100

ellis street

Great service and very proactive and understanding in the dealings with me.

Effective communication was the key while ensuring timely responses

22. View All Comments (1)by Steven  21/07/2014

Hi Omair, thank you for your great review of Ellis. It is always appreciated to receive such positive comments. I am pleased you enjoyed your experience with MyLondonHome and hope we can be of continued service. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  23. A 5-star review by 'CK' 21/7/2014

Daniel Novitt, Amy Carpenter
    £1

Daniel NovittAmy Carpenter

The cooperation with my property manager, Mr Daniel Novitt, was excellent. He dealt with issues that occurred during my tenancy in a very professional and effective way.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I THINK THE RENT WAS TOO HIGH.”

24. View All Comments (1)by Steven  21/07/2014

Thank you for your review, it's great to receive such positive comments! I am delighted you enjoyed your experience and hope we can be of continued service. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  25. A 5-star review by 'ajd' 19/7/2014

NW1
    £2400

Francesca Kosh

I found Francesca extremely helpful and professional. She has responded when I have asked her to and due to her I have accepted a 12 month let via My London Home

26. View All Comments (1)by Steven  21/07/2014

Thank you for the fantastic review of Francesca. I love reading reviews like this and am delighted you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for choosing us as your Lettings Agent and I hope we can be of continued service! Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  27. A 4-star review by 'Kemi Lewis' 18/7/2014

Francessaca Kosh

Francessaca Kosh

Francesca is a brilliant to work with. When our landlord unexpectedly gave us notice she seamlessly helped us negotiate with both sets of landlords and completely took the hassle right out of finding another corporate flat! We were even able to move into new flat within a week. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend my London home or make use the services offered in the future.

Kemi Lewis

Chatham Financial

28. View All Comments (1)by Steven  21/07/2014

What a great review Kemi. I am delighted you have had such a positive experience with us and in particular Francesca. Thank you for choosing us and I hope we can be of continued service. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  29. A 5-star review by 'liam taylor' 17/7/2014

Property Management
    Francessaca Kosh, Hannah Taylor

Francessaca KoshHannah Taylor

As a concierge franny and Hannah are always are polite well dressed, Good manners and always got a smile on their faces which reflects on their clients. They provide good customer service and is always a pleasure to see them at ST George wharf

30. View All Comments (1)by Steven  21/07/2014

Hi Liam! Thank you for the fabulous feedback of Hannah and Francesca! I am delighted that you have had some great experiences with both of them and really appreciate the feedback. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  31. A 5-star review by 'Jonathan Crowley' 17/7/2014

Sales (as a Vendor)
    Sold Price
    £400000

Adam Carter

The process of viewing the property was not intrusive and I didn't feel I was being hassled. After the sale had gone through Adam was very forthcoming in helping me with additional questions and putting me in touch with the new buyer.

32. View All Comments (1)by Steven  21/07/2014

Thank you for your feedback Jonathan! It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible. I am pleased you enjoyed your experience with MyLondonHome and hope we can be of continued service. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  33. A 4-star review by 'RITA IGLESIAS' 17/7/2014

SW1P

Daniel Novitt

Daniel took over Amy right at the time when a tenant was leaving and another tenant had to be found.
    Although the ease with which Amy had dealt with things until there was disappointing as she moved on and Daniel had to deal with it all of a sudden, I have to say I am happy with him, usually My London Home staff are really great and try very hard to arrange everything and to please and help a landlord/landlady.

Daniel has been patient and efficient through out all the process. He is easy to talk to and has shown he is a great professional. I feel relax knowing he is there for anything I ask or need. Thank you very much.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I NEED TO SAY THAT I HAVE TO CONTACT THE AGENTS BACK AS I HAVE SOME DOUBTS AND I THINK SOMETHING IS PENDING YET BUT THEY NORMALLY ARE FAIR AND DEAL WITH ACCOUNTS WELL AND IN TIME.”

34. View All Comments (1)by Steven  21/07/2014

Thank you for your feedback Rita and the points that you raise. Despite winning many awards we are continually strive to improve so your comments will be taken on board. Thank you for using MyLondonHome and I hope we can help again the next time you need a central London estate or letting agent. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  35. A 5-star review by 'Francesca Kosh' 15/7/2014

Sales (as a Vendor)
    SW1P
    Sold Price
    £425000

Francesca Kosh

Francesca Kosh has kept in constant touch with us during the viewing process and buyer feed back. She did not minded with our numerous phone calls after the sale has been agreed. She is very professional and softly spoken person.

Comments on the Agents fees

“AGENT\'S FEES ARE REASONABLE”

36. View All Comments (1)by Steven  21/07/2014

Thank you for your feedback! I am so pleased you enjoyed your experience with Francesca and MyLondonHome and I hope we can be of continued service. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  37. A 4-star review by 'anna weddell' 15/7/2014

Christian Barr
    £500

Cristian Barr

Christian was fantastic really helpful even though I phoned many many times he always was incredibly helpfull and if he did not know the answer to the question got back to me very quickly. We would highly recommend him and will use him for our next letting thank you for all your help.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (2) Feature This Review
  38. View All Comments (2)by Steven  21/07/2014

Hi Anna, thank you for the great feedback about Christian. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! I hope we can be of continued assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  39. A 5-star review by 'L' 14/7/2014

No staff selected.
    n5
    £1733
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Daniel has been extremely helpful and always got back to our requests or problems quickly and efficiently. Communication is key and if he hasn't been able to get something done quickly he has explained why, Daniel has been a god send of an agent and his customer service skills have been of such a standard that it is more likely to keep me using MyLondonHome to rent in London again, he is a credit to your company.

Comments on the Agents fees

“FEE\'S COULD BE LOWER PER PERSON AS I DID FIND THEM HIGHER THAN A FEW OTHERS.”

40. View All Comments (1)by Steven  21/07/2014

I really appreciate the positive feedback about Daniel, so thank you! I am pleased you enjoyed your experience with MyLondonHome and I hope we can be of continued service. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  41. A 4-star review by 'S K wong' 14/7/2014

£2540

Daniel Novitt

Daniel has being very professional handling the letting of our apartment, keeping us informed and update us very frequently.

He did not assume that information are not important for us to know. We were very comfortable at all times and look forward that Daniel will continue to handle our property.

42. View All Comments (1)by Steven  21/07/2014

Thank you for the positive feedback about Daniel! It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  43. A 4-star review by 'Annie Chan' 14/7/2014

Daniel Quicke, Bryce Moses
    £625

Daniel QuickeBryce Moses

Renting a flat with no previous experience would have been difficult , if we did not have Bryce and Daniel 's guidance throughout the process. I am very satisfied with the new flat and the process was efficient and straight forward . Thank you for the good service!

44. View All Comments (1)by Steven  21/07/2014

Thank you for such a positive review Annie! It is great to hear that you were pleased with Daniel and Bryce's assistance. We do strive to make the renting process as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world!I hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  45. A 5-star review by 'Julienne Suignard' 11/7/2014

N5 1

Daniel Novitt

It was the first time that we have received such an amazing service from an estate agent. every single problem that we have encountered has been addressed promptly and professionally. Very impressed with Daniel Novitt!

46. View All Comments (1)by Steven  21/07/2014

Hi Julienne, thank you for such a great review of Daniel. I love receiving feedback like this about my staff and I hope we can be of continued service to you. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  47. A 5-star review by 'LS' 11/7/2014

No staff selected.
    £1500
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Adam Carter is a superb agent. He is a tireless worker: from meeting me four times in a week, being responsive at hours between 6am-10pm, and communicating multiple rounds of back-and-forth negotiations over the most admittedly finicky details between myself and the property owner...his actions speak for themselves. His dedication to his work and his clients, his professionalism and knowledge of the market stock, along with his pleasant and genial demeanour all make him an asset to any firm and any team. I have worked with many agents and I teach negotiations for a living; I can recognise standout agents when I meet one, and there is no doubt in my mind that Adam is the best of the bunch.

48. View All Comments (1)by Steven  21/07/2014

Thank you for this fantastic review of Adam Carter. I love to see such great feedback about my staff and glad that he was able to give you a great experience! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  49. A 5-star review by 'Elise' 11/7/2014

£1260

Adam Anker

Adam was genuinely friendly and did not seem to be just trying to get a sale. He stayed to answer the many questions we had and was honest and helpful.

50. View All Comments (1)by Steven  21/07/2014

Hi Elise, thank you for your positive review of Adam! It is always great to receive such great feedback. Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can be of continued assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com