...left to get your reviews in for the 2015 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Estate Agent Central London

MyLondonHome

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 918 ratings. This website contains 918 user reviews of MyLondonHome.

• MyLondonHome is a 'Transparent Agent'

• MyLondonHome have signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.

By taking away the right to 'cherry pick' who gets to read these reviews, they have voluntarily exposed themselves to scrutiny from unhappy customers.

'Transparent agents' reviews are also subject to additional random verification checks
Learn More   Hide

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

This firm is ranked 15 out of 14371 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.83 out of 5.00

• 908 recommend
  • 10 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 3
in the SW1E League Tables
2 out of 4367
in the London League Tables
3 out of 25217
in the UK

Agent Information

MyLondonHome is a central London estate agency focused on providing the utmost in professional, transparent and fair customer service. We are proud of our strong morals and have built our business on them; a model we have proven to be the sturdiest of foundations. Our goal has always been not only to become the leading sales and letting agency in central London, but to use an ethical approach at all times. Our diverse range of clients, from individual property owners to large-scale investors, are testament to the fact that our method works.

Registered With

• NAEA
  • ARLA
  • The Property Ombudsman (Sales)
  • The Property Ombudsman (Lettings)
  • TDS

SE11SW4
SW6, SW8, SW9, SW11, SW18W2, W14, WC1N, WC2
E1, E14, EC1, EC2, EC4

Page last updated on: 28-Aug-2015 09:52:11

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 31)

1. 1

, Jack Warren
    £340
    Jack  Warren
    Jack Warren

I contacted MyLondonHome (MLH) via the automated, email-an-agent function on the RightMove website. Six hours later Alex Whalley called me to schedule a viewing that afternoon. So I was already impressed & encouraged before my first viewing, having had other agents take 24-48 hours to respond to similar queries. When I arrived for the viewing straight from the school-run with my 8-year-old son Jack, Alex took us straight up to see the flat. He was well-prepared & easily answered all my questions (which were of boring, predictable, adult-on-a-flat-search-mission variety) - but he... (read more)

2. 1

Property Management
    £2123
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was very pleased with the speed with which new tenants were found, especially when you consider the state of the flat as the previous tenants has been there for about 7 years. The void period was minimal and the time wasn't wasted as some decoration was necessary. The only criticism of the entire letting process was that the signing of the tenancy agreement seemed to take much longer than I had expected.

Mike works in property management and handled all the works that needed to be done in an efficient manner and was very responsive and a pleasure to deal with. He made useful suggestions and was happy to get the flat ship shape at minimal cost.

View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  07/08/2015

Hello Mr G, Thank you for the positive feedback. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make letting, buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  3. 1

Hannah Taylor, Wendy Gould
    SW1P
    £425000
    Hannah TaylorWendy Gould
    Hannah TaylorWendy Gould

We sold our property through My London Home. Hannah was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. Our property was advertised with another very well known agent in London for good few months, but Hannah managed to get an offer for us within 10 days and we sold it for full asking price. Through out the whole selling process both Hannah and Wendy always kept us informed at all level. They were very helpful from the start to finish. I would use them again and recommend them very highly.

View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  07/08/2015

Hello Issac, Such lovely comments, thank you! Please do recommend us to your family and friends, we'd love to assist them too! Thank you for your positive feedback. I am pleased you enjoyed your experience with MyLondonHome. As far as Central London estate & letting agents are concerned, we think we're number one and I am delighted you seem to agree! I hope we can be of continued service. Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  4. 3

£900000
    Elliot Rainbow

Elliot Rainbow was very dedicated to his assigned mission in finding the property I was looking for in London. He was able to give me an appropriate alternative to the first property which I missed as a result of the owner constant change of his mind about the price.
    He worked even while he was off duty, during his weekend and after finishing his duty at the office. He gave me immediate answers to all my enquiries via phone calls and emails.
    He genuinely deserves my sincere compliments for his dedicated service.

View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  07/08/2015

Hello Rahimah, Thank you for the positive feedback. My team are always dedicated to our clients, ensuring that a premium service is received every time. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  5. 1

Lettings (as a Landlord)
    £4950
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Kelly Scott..was always very polite, prompt in getting back to me and followed up all my requests. She personally made sure the apartment was left in a very condition (one that I would be happy with) after the tenants vacated. She spent a lot of her own personal time ensuring the flat was presented in a good manner for future viewings after the tenant left. She ensured that bond deductions I wanted were made and worked very hard to ensure this. I can't fault her in her service and professionalism and I highly praise her work and dedication to her clients and her work. Thank you Kelly

View All Comments (1)by Steven  01/09/2014

Thank you for the positive feedback, Gabrielle. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  6. 1

£590000
    Elliot Rainbow

Elliot was great in negotiating the sale of my unit. Kept me informed both via phone and email about potential buyers and any offers, and did not waste my time.
    Once sale was agreed, Wendy Gould was also great in ensuring the sale of the unit went through smoothly.
    Hope they can sell my other units :)

Comments on the Agents fees

“ALWAYS WANT FEES TO BE LOWER :)”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  7. A 5 -star review by ''

£425
    Sebastian Gordan

I met Sebastian during my house hunting in central London. I am extremely busy with my job that sometime force me to change plans and therefore appointment very quickly without even notify this.
    Sebastian has always been in time and accomplished all my work commitment, It was very easy to get in touch with him via mail or text with immediate response and even out of hrs.
    I had the Privilege to view different properties in central london with him and I received all the relevant informations before asking any questions.
    I have appreciate his human qualities first and then his professionalism... (read more)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  8. A 5 -star review by ''

Sebastian Gordan

I worked with Sebastian Gordon when looking for a flat upon just moving to London. I had no experience with the area and he was able to show me the perfect flat with all of my criteria met and within my budget. He was very knowledgeable about the flat, community, and surrounding area. When I had outstanding questions, he was very timely in getting me precise answers with additional followup information. I felt very comfortable working with him to sign my new flat.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  9. A 5 -star review by ''

Sebastian Gordan

Sebastian is a good guy. I am a student and is not in the country, so Sebastian has filmed few flats for us and has send it to me. Always on the phone with him and he keeps me with latest news about rent. Helps me to negotiate the price we want.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  10. A 5 -star review by ''

£2250
    Sebastian Gordan

Sebastian has been very helpful to arrange viewing and also did the follow up calls with me. He also very quick to reply my questions over email. So I am very happy with the service he provided. Thanks.

11. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  26/08/2015

Hello Annyta, Thank you for the positive feedback. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  12. A 5 -star review by ''

£2000
    Sebastian Gordan

Sebastian was exceptionally professional and passionate about finding the right property for me. As the property I was originally interested in went off the market just moments before I called My LondonHome, Sebastian was extremely helpful at preparing a full list of alternatives within a couple of minutes. He was also really good at keeping regular contact by phone and email even after working hours.
    As I am a student, I wanted my parents to approve the chosen flat, so Sebastian happily took my parents around the property even on a very short notice of less than an hour. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with him and I would certainly recommend Sebastian as an outstanding advisor!

13. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  26/08/2015

14. A 5 -star review by ''

Sebastian Gordan, Adam Carter
    £500
    no photoAdam  Carter
    Sebastian GordanAdam Carter

Dear Sir/Madam,

I contacted MLH directly since I had worked with the agency the year before.
    I was satisfied with the service and that is the main reason I wanted MLH to find a place for me.

Mr. Sebastian Gordon was the property consultant who helped me find a place to live. The first time we spoke I gave him the specifics of what I wanted as an apartment and I was amazed that during the call he sent me places suitable for my request. The next day I chose the apartment and requested an online viewing since I wasn't in London at the time. Mr. Gordon went to the apartment and held an online... (read more)

15. 1

Buying agent
    £415000
    Elliot Rainbow

Fantastic 5 * service from Elliot...he was soo helpful at every single stage of the resale purchase.. I now have passed the exchange part and hope to complete the purchase in 2 yrs time!

He gave me lots of advice and didn't mind how many times I contacted him with what sometimes must have been basic or silly questions but as a first time resale buyer I was super worried but Elliot reassured me at each stage so am more than happy with the service I received.

Elliot was both professional and highly efficient at keeping me informed and updated throughout by either tel calls or e mail......recommend him highly and would certainly use again ..thank you..... 10/10 :)

16. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  24/08/2015

Hello Caroline, Thank you for the positive feedback. My team are always dedicated to our clients, ensuring that a premium service is received every time. It is brilliant to hear of your delight as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  17. A 5 -star review by ''

£445000
    Wendy Gould

I found Wendy extremely sincere and competent at her job. Wendy's superior organisation skills and responsiveness to my queries helped reduce the headache that comes with transacting in property, helping my property sale to be relatively hassle-free. I would definitely recommend Wendy as a reliable partner to work with.

18. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  17/08/2015

Thank you for the positive feedback, Lijo. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your Central London estate agency and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  19. 2

Elliot Rainbow, Wendy Gould
    Elliot RainbowWendy Gould
    Elliot RainbowWendy Gould

Elliot Rainbow was the one drew my attention to the apartment I bought after several talks and options. I was not looking at MyLondonHOme website in the first place. He was alert, direct , always reachable by phone, enthusiast, quick understanding of what I'm trying to find! , left necessary mails, he was the estate agent for the selling party but I felt he was also my estate agent. Down to earth in evaluation and following up the case.
    We never met but I'm sure he is the right person for the right job! I would suggest My London Home for others and mr Rainbow as contact person.
    Wendy kept me posted on all written matters and both Elliot and Wendy called back whenever I needed and answer. Although I do not live in UK yet they made the whole process of buying very concrete, easier. Good contact and quick contact and the friendliness of both is very much appreciated. I hope the renting department have got such people! Thank you Elliot and thank you Wendy!

20. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  13/08/2015

Hello Dr. Khalil Thank you for your positive feedback. I am pleased you enjoyed your experience with MyLondonHome. As far as Central London estate & letting agents are concerned, we think we're number one and I am delighted you seem to agree! I hope we can be of continued service. Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  21. A 5 -star review by ''

£1400
    Thomas Barratt

Tom has been very helpful during my property search. I appreciate his help and professional attitude.
    I'll definitely recommend the agency to friends who would be searching for properties.

22. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  07/08/2015

Hello Noor, Thank you for the positive feedback. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  23. 2

e15
    £367500
    Elliot Rainbow

The agent Elliot is a great sales and try his best always and provided prompt and professional service to us, which is very appreciate.

Comments on the Agents fees

“IT WAS A LITTLE BIT HIGH INITIALLY, BUT THE AGENT CONSIDERED OUR REQUEST ACCORDINGLY TO THE SELLING PRICE.”

24. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  06/08/2015

Hello Fiona, Thank you for your kind words. Elliot always provides an excellent service to our clients. He is a key member of our brand new Docklands branch based in Canary Wharf. Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  25. A 5 -star review by ''

sw8
    £1625000
    Adam Anker

We recently purchased a property from a vendor represented by Adam Anker. Having bought properties in several countries we have experienced the performance of many property professionals over the last 25 years. Some good but more often poor.
    Adam is incredibly responsive (including Sundays !) and balanced. In a short space of time he assisted us to quickly focus on one property and his on-going contribution to the process meant we were able to negotiate and complete the purchase inside 3 weeks. It greatly helps in these stressful situations to be dealing with someone who is very personable and has a sense of humour.
    We shall be selling a property in London soon and will call Adam first !

26. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  06/08/2015

Hello Teresa, Adam is fantastic in his role. He heads up our Sales team him and he does an awesome job. I'm very glad that you too have benefited from his service. Please do contact Adam in future when selling property in London, he'll be happy to help! Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  27. A 5 -star review by ''

Hannah Taylor, Adam Anker
    £1625000
    Hannah TaylorAdam Anker
    Hannah TaylorAdam Anker

Great job by MyHomeLondon. They gave my flat an initial valuation that was almost 15% higher than other estate agents and sold it quickly. I no longer live in the UK but Adam and Hannah took care of all the details so I would not have to travel to London for the closing. Also, they made the flat ready to sell by having all the old furniture hauled away and contracting a cleaning service. They even negotiated a higher price that I was willing accept! Everything went very smoothly. I have sold property in other countries but have never had a better experience.

“VERY FAIR FEES”

28. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  06/08/2015

Hello Steve, What a fantastic review! Adam and Hannah always work to an exceptional standard to ensure our clients achieve the best results. I'm really glad that you are pleased with our sales team, they have impressed me greatly. Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  29. A 5 -star review by ''

Joshua Bassi
    £3000
    Joshua Bassi

Joshua was very responsive, called me back, emailed appointments , and called to say he was on his way. He selected a number of properties all within my requirements and we viewed them within 24 hours of selection.

oh and he didn't lie about anything ;-) unfortunately a common experience with some other companies !

30. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  06/08/2015

Hi Pandora, We pride ourselves on being an ethical and honest estate and letting agency, so I am so pleased that you thought this too! Sounds like you benefited from an exceptional service, great work from Joshua! Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  31. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Quicke, Joshua Bassi
    £2470
    Daniel Quickeno photo
    Daniel QuickeJoshua Bassi

I have learned about My London Home from the online ratings of the UK-best letting agencies, and decided to choose them to find an apartment to rent for a two-year contract. Their team started to work hard to help me right from the first day of coming to their office in Westminster. Joshua Bassi helped me a lot with making a right choice - I had several viewings every day. He was really helpful and hardworking and managed to show me a lot of properties matching my preferences in a limited time. Eventually, this lead me to sign a contract for a wonderful property on good conditions, as Joshua lead much negotiations with the landlord in terms of the price and other things. Daniel Quicke was very helpful as well in terms of negotiations and the documentation for the property. All in all, I enjoyed looking for a property with My London Home - I believe they have very dedicated and professional staff.

32. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  06/08/2015

Hello Anna, Such great comments, thank you for sharing your experience. Our Lettings team have been phenomenal over the past few months, even having a record breaking week! I hope you are enjoying your new home! Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  33. A 5 -star review by ''

Buying agent
    £795000
    Michael Baugh

just to say that Michael Baugh at MyLondon Home did an excellent job in helping to secure the purchase. He was very helpful in arranging to visit teh flat i was purchasing and was available for assistance at evry stage during the process. I would recommend MyLodon Home and I would liek to thank Michael Baugh for his expert assitance.

Comments on the Agents fees

“AGENTS FEES IN LINE WITH MARKET”

34. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  06/08/2015

Hello Neil, Great to see that you enjoyed your home purchase with MyLondonHome! If you need any property assistance at all in future please do contact us. Thank you! Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  35. A 5 -star review by ''

£2
    Thomas Barratt

Thomas was an exceptionally friendly and professional agent who made finding the right property to let a breeze. I was very impressed with his organisation and response time, and would happily refer the agency to a friend due to my positive experience.

36. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  06/08/2015

Hello Elle, Such lovely comments, thank you! Please do recommend us to your family and friends, we'd love to assist them too! If you know someone thinking of selling or letting, send them our way and you could be rewarded - check out our 'Refer a Friend' scheme: http://www.mylondonhome.com/landlords/refer-a-friend Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  37. A 5 -star review by ''

Sales (Prospective customer)
    sw
    Adam Solomons

I am using my London home to sell 3 off plan properties. Although none have been sold yet I am very happy with service as they are the only agents to call regularly and give me update and keep me posted in progress.
    Adam in particularly has been very helpful and friendly!

“STILL ONGOING”

38. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  06/08/2015

Hi Ammad, We always keep our clients informed at regular intervals and I'm glad this has been the case with you too. Fantastic to have three of your properties on the market with us, my team will work tirelessly to sell them for you! Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  39. A 5 -star review by ''

Lettings (as a Landlord)
    W2
    Adam Solomons

It is always a pleasure speaking with Adam as he is always very polite and informative. I have been very pleased with his services and would recommend him to any of my friends.

40. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  06/08/2015

Hi Lara, Thank you for your kind words, Adam always provides an excellent service. Please do recommend us to anyone you know who is thinking of selling or letting, you could be rewarded through our 'Refer a Friend' scheme: http://www.mylondonhome.com/landlords/refer-a-friend Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  41. A 5 -star review by ''

NW8
    Matthew Ross

I have a serious problem with the toilet recently. When I flushed it, water poured out to the bathroom floor and came out to the dinning room. I phone Mathew very concerned very concern for further repercussions of a possible flood in the apartment below and kindly found a plummer who went to the flat at the time I could be there.

Thanks Mathew for your swift assistance.

42. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  06/08/2015

Hello Carol, Sorry to hear of your property's problem, but I'm very happy that we were able to assist in a swift and timely manner. Our Property Management team pride themselves on providing an understanding and thorough service. Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  43. A 5 -star review by ''

Sales (Prospective customer)
    Piroska Koch

Piroska has been an outstanding advisor. She has been extremely helpful in identifying properties that match my requirements. She impressed with her in-depth knowledge of the market and always provided excellent service. I can highly recommend her.

44. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  06/08/2015

Hello, Our New Homes team are very knowledgeable on off-plan property within London, so I am glad that this was evident. I hope you have found your perfect unit! Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  45. 1

Billy Hayes, Wendy Gould
    £5600000
    Billy HayesWendy Gould
    Billy HayesWendy Gould

From my first enquiry Billy was helpful and professional getting answers to my questions quickly and clearly. His enthusiasm about the property marketing business was infectious and I found myself enjoying something I had seen as a chore. I was buying an off plan apartment from the original investor before completion of the block. This is not for the faint hearted but Billy, and subsequently Wendy in the purchase phase, kept me informed and bore with my occasionally patchy availability. I am not sure I have the resilience for another such purchase - or the need. But if I did I would start with MyLondonHome.

46. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  06/08/2015

Hello Row, Fantastic, it is always reassuring to hear that the passion my team boasts for property is shown when liaising with clients such as yourself. Please do contact us if you'd like to purchase again, we'd love to be of assistance. Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  47. 1

Billy Hayes

Billy was exceptionally helpful with the purchase of Straford Riverside.

Firstly Billy clearly explained how buying off plan worked as this was not something we had done before. He listened to what we wanted and only made suitable reccomendations. He addressed all our questions and put us in touch with people who could answer questions further, if he couldn't e.g. solicitors.

Billy was in regular contact by email, phone and text and appreciated that were worked unsociable and long hours and communication wasn't always easy. He was supportive from the start of the process to the end and made sure that we were happy with everything and did not at all seem pushy for a sale.

The service we got was very personalised and honest and trustworthy. Billy was very calm and this in turn made the whole process very stress free.

Keep up the good work Billy!

48. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  06/08/2015

Hello Dr Gurpreet Gill, This is superb feedback for Billy, thank you for sharing your experience online. I'm glad he was of such great help, everyone at MyLondonHome prides themselves on being honest and ethical. Congratulations on your purchase! Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  49. 1

A 4 -star review by ''

Se1
    Adam Anker

Adam is being very helpful. He regularly gives me an update on my property selling. He also gives sound advice and is easy to communicate with. I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

50. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  06/08/2015

Hello there, Thank you for your kind words, Adam will be very pleased. Please do recommend us to anyone who may be thinking of selling or letting, we may reward you through our 'Refer a Friend' scheme: http://www.mylondonhome.com/landlords/refer-a-friend Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  51. A 5 -star review by ''

£1841
    Sebastian Gordan

Sebastian was a great Agent, I called Sebastian a few days ago hoping to get an apartment off the market as fast as possible as I am a student and required that property to be close to my unversity and still be in an amazing location. Needless to say, these properties go fast, Sebastian was very friendly right off the bat, he was very quick to act, contacting the Landlord straight away and reserving the property for me and in fact managed to arrange everything within a few hours on that first day. Being outside of the UK and finding such great help with leasing a property has made my life a lot easier and hassle free. Sebastian also made sure to call me everyday for the past few days to request the documents needed for the property - I appreciate the direct response and follow - up as it has reminded me to also submit the documents that the Agency and Landlord require ASAP and saving me alot of timke that would have been wasted! This type of customer service I have not seen at other agencies and would highly recommend this Agency based on my experience with Sebastian.

Comments on the Agents fees

“FAIR FOR THE SERVICE AND AGENT WAS GREAT.”

52. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  06/08/2015

Hello Hend, Such lovely comments, thank you! Please do recommend us to your family and friends, we'd love to assist them too! If you know someone thinking of selling or letting, send them our way and you could be rewarded - check out our 'Refer a Friend' scheme: http://www.mylondonhome.com/landlords/refer-a-friend Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  53. A 5 -star review by ''

SW1P
    Michael Baugh

Michael has been extremely helpful and personable throughout the viewings that I attended and also in the final negotiation stages.

54. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  06/08/2015

Hello Dan, Great to see that you enjoyed your home purchase with MyLondonHome! If you need any property assistance at all in future please do contact us. Thank you! Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  55. A 5 -star review by ''

Michael Baugh, Hannah Taylor
    £365000
    Michael BaughHannah Taylor
    Michael BaughHannah Taylor

A big thank you to the

56. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  06/08/2015

Hi Michelle Great to see that you enjoyed your property purchase with MyLondonHome! If you need any property assistance at all in future please do contact us. Thank you! Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome
  57. 5

A 1 -star review by ''

£2100
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No

In the beginning we were really impressed with the speed of getting us a viewing and our offer accepted. Unfortunately the haste of sale was not replicated in the service they provided as letting agents.

As tenants they left us without working appliances, hot water, an overall terrible service level and the worst check-in experience possible - leaving us on the very edge of loosing our patience.

As busy professionals we chose this location and agency in the promise of an easy tenancy for all parties. Whilst the location is ideal, we've had a number of difficulties in getting anything... (read more)

What could MyLondonHome do to change your mind??

“Read review above - explains why.”

58. View All Comments (2)by Lisa Yoshimoto  26/06/2015

I am absolutely devastated to read this. We pride ourselves on our customer service and it is clear from your experience you did not receive the high level of service we are constantly striving to provide. I really want to resolve this issue and show you that we are indeed an award-winning letting agency. I'd be keen for you to come into the office or to get in touch with the view to working together to resolve this issue. Lisa Yoshimoto Head of Property Management
  59. A 5 -star review by ''

Wendy Gould, Thomas Scott
    £1600000
    Wendy GouldThomas Scott
    Wendy GouldThomas Scott

Purchasing our apartment through MyLondonHome was a pleasure. Dealing with Wendy made the whole process completely stress free and uncharacteristically enjoyable. I have purchased many properties over the years and this was by far the easiest due to the professionalism of Wendy and Tom.

60. View All Comments (1)by Andrew Griffith  06/08/2015

Hello Joanne, I'm very glad that you enjoyed your property purchase with MyLondonHome! If you need any property assistance at all in future please do contact us. Thank you! Kind regards, Andrew Griffith Managing Director MyLondonHome