Estate Agent Central London

MyLondonHome

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 907 ratings. This website contains 907 user reviews of MyLondonHome.

• MyLondonHome is a 'Transparent Agent'

• MyLondonHome have signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.

By taking away the right to 'cherry pick' who gets to read these reviews, they have voluntarily exposed themselves to scrutiny from unhappy customers.

'Transparent agents' reviews are also subject to additional random verification checks
Learn More   Hide

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

This firm is ranked 14 out of 14308 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.82 out of 5.00

• 897 recommend
  • 10 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 65
in the SW1 League Tables
2 out of 4360
in the London League Tables
3 out of 25093
in the UK

Agent Information

MyLondonHome is a central London estate agency focused on providing the utmost in professional, transparent and fair customer service. We are proud of our strong morals and have built our business on them; a model we have proven to be the sturdiest of foundations. Our goal has always been not only to become the leading sales and letting agency in central London, but to use an ethical approach at all times. Our diverse range of clients, from individual property owners to large-scale investors, are testament to the fact that our method works.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

SW1AW1T -
W1T - SW3 - W1K - W1USW7 - W1H - W1G - W1W
W1J - SW8

Page last updated on: 02-Aug-2015 18:35:26

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 31)

1. 1

, Jack Warren
    £340
    Jack  Warren
    Jack Warren

I contacted MyLondonHome (MLH) via the automated, email-an-agent function on the RightMove website. Six hours later Alex Whalley called me to schedule a viewing that afternoon. So I was already impressed & encouraged before my first viewing, having had other agents take 24-48 hours to respond to similar queries. When I arrived for the viewing straight from the school-run with my 8-year-old son Jack, Alex took us straight up to see the flat. He was well-prepared & easily answered all my questions (which were of boring, predictable, adult-on-a-flat-search-mission variety) - but he... (read more)

2. 1

Property Management
    £2123
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was very pleased with the speed with which new tenants were found, especially when you consider the state of the flat as the previous tenants has been there for about 7 years. The void period was minimal and the time wasn't wasted as some decoration was necessary. The only criticism of the entire letting process was that the signing of the tenancy agreement seemed to take much longer than I had expected.

Mike works in property management and handled all the works that needed to be done in an efficient manner and was very responsive and a pleasure to deal with. He made useful suggestions and was happy to get the flat ship shape at minimal cost.

3. 1

Hannah Taylor, Wendy Gould
    SW1P
    £425000
    Hannah TaylorWendy Gould
    Hannah TaylorWendy Gould

We sold our property through My London Home. Hannah was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. Our property was advertised with another very well known agent in London for good few months, but Hannah managed to get an offer for us within 10 days and we sold it for full asking price. Through out the whole selling process both Hannah and Wendy always kept us informed at all level. They were very helpful from the start to finish. I would use them again and recommend them very highly.

4. 2

E14
    £900000
    Elliot Rainbow

Elliot Rainbow was very dedicated to his assigned mission in finding the property I was looking for in London. He was able to give me an appropriate alternative to the first property which I missed as a result of the owner constant change of his mind about the price.
    He worked even while he was off duty, during his weekend and after finishing his duty at the office. He gave me immediate answers to all my enquiries via phone calls and emails.
    He genuinely deserves my sincere compliments for his dedicated service.

5. 1

£4950
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Kelly Scott..was always very polite, prompt in getting back to me and followed up all my requests. She personally made sure the apartment was left in a very condition (one that I would be happy with) after the tenants vacated. She spent a lot of her own personal time ensuring the flat was presented in a good manner for future viewings after the tenant left. She ensured that bond deductions I wanted were made and worked very hard to ensure this. I can't fault her in her service and professionalism and I highly praise her work and dedication to her clients and her work. Thank you Kelly

View All Comments (1)by Steven  01/09/2014

Thank you for the positive feedback, Gabrielle. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  6. 1

e15
    £367500
    Elliot Rainbow

The agent Elliot is a great sales and try his best always and provided prompt and professional service to us, which is very appreciate.

Comments on the Agents fees

“IT WAS A LITTLE BIT HIGH INITIALLY, BUT THE AGENT CONSIDERED OUR REQUEST ACCORDINGLY TO THE SELLING PRICE.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  7. A 5 -star review by ''

sw8
    £1625000
    Adam Anker

We recently purchased a property from a vendor represented by Adam Anker. Having bought properties in several countries we have experienced the performance of many property professionals over the last 25 years. Some good but more often poor.
    Adam is incredibly responsive (including Sundays !) and balanced. In a short space of time he assisted us to quickly focus on one property and his on-going contribution to the process meant we were able to negotiate and complete the purchase inside 3 weeks. It greatly helps in these stressful situations to be dealing with someone who is very personable and has a sense of humour.
    We shall be selling a property in London soon and will call Adam first !

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  8. A 5 -star review by ''

Hannah Taylor, Adam Anker
    £1625000
    Hannah TaylorAdam Anker

Great job by MyHomeLondon. They gave my flat an initial valuation that was almost 15% higher than other estate agents and sold it quickly. I no longer live in the UK but Adam and Hannah took care of all the details so I would not have to travel to London for the closing. Also, they made the flat ready to sell by having all the old furniture hauled away and contracting a cleaning service. They even negotiated a higher price that I was willing accept! Everything went very smoothly. I have sold property in other countries but have never had a better experience.

“VERY FAIR FEES”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  9. A 5 -star review by ''

Joshua Bassi
    £3000
    Joshua Bassi

Joshua was very responsive, called me back, emailed appointments , and called to say he was on his way. He selected a number of properties all within my requirements and we viewed them within 24 hours of selection.

oh and he didn't lie about anything ;-) unfortunately a common experience with some other companies !

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  10. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Quicke, Joshua Bassi
    £2470
    Daniel Quickeno photo
    Daniel QuickeJoshua Bassi

I have learned about My London Home from the online ratings of the UK-best letting agencies, and decided to choose them to find an apartment to rent for a two-year contract. Their team started to work hard to help me right from the first day of coming to their office in Westminster. Joshua Bassi helped me a lot with making a right choice - I had several viewings every day. He was really helpful and hardworking and managed to show me a lot of properties matching my preferences in a limited time. Eventually, this lead me to sign a contract for a wonderful property on good conditions, as Joshua lead much negotiations with the landlord in terms of the price and other things. Daniel Quicke was very helpful as well in terms of negotiations and the documentation for the property. All in all, I enjoyed looking for a property with My London Home - I believe they have very dedicated and professional staff.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  11. A 5 -star review by ''

Buying agent
    £795000
    Michael Baugh

just to say that Michael Baugh at MyLondon Home did an excellent job in helping to secure the purchase. He was very helpful in arranging to visit teh flat i was purchasing and was available for assistance at evry stage during the process. I would recommend MyLodon Home and I would liek to thank Michael Baugh for his expert assitance.

Comments on the Agents fees

“AGENTS FEES IN LINE WITH MARKET”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  12. A 5 -star review by ''

Thomas Barratt
    £2
    Thomas Barratt

Thomas was an exceptionally friendly and professional agent who made finding the right property to let a breeze. I was very impressed with his organisation and response time, and would happily refer the agency to a friend due to my positive experience.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  13. A 5 -star review by ''

sw
    Adam Solomons

I am using my London home to sell 3 off plan properties. Although none have been sold yet I am very happy with service as they are the only agents to call regularly and give me update and keep me posted in progress.
    Adam in particularly has been very helpful and friendly!

“STILL ONGOING”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  14. A 5 -star review by ''

W2
    Adam Solomons

It is always a pleasure speaking with Adam as he is always very polite and informative. I have been very pleased with his services and would recommend him to any of my friends.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  15. A 5 -star review by ''

NW8
    Matthew Ross

I have a serious problem with the toilet recently. When I flushed it, water poured out to the bathroom floor and came out to the dinning room. I phone Mathew very concerned very concern for further repercussions of a possible flood in the apartment below and kindly found a plummer who went to the flat at the time I could be there.

Thanks Mathew for your swift assistance.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  16. A 5 -star review by ''

Piroska Koch
    Piroska Koch

Piroska has been an outstanding advisor. She has been extremely helpful in identifying properties that match my requirements. She impressed with her in-depth knowledge of the market and always provided excellent service. I can highly recommend her.

17. 1

Billy Hayes, Wendy Gould
    E15
    £5600000
    no photoWendy Gould
    Billy HayesWendy Gould

From my first enquiry Billy was helpful and professional getting answers to my questions quickly and clearly. His enthusiasm about the property marketing business was infectious and I found myself enjoying something I had seen as a chore. I was buying an off plan apartment from the original investor before completion of the block. This is not for the faint hearted but Billy, and subsequently Wendy in the purchase phase, kept me informed and bore with my occasionally patchy availability. I am not sure I have the resilience for another such purchase - or the need. But if I did I would start with MyLondonHome.

18. 1

Billy Hayes
    E15
    Billy Hayes

Billy was exceptionally helpful with the purchase of Straford Riverside.

Firstly Billy clearly explained how buying off plan worked as this was not something we had done before. He listened to what we wanted and only made suitable reccomendations. He addressed all our questions and put us in touch with people who could answer questions further, if he couldn't e.g. solicitors.

Billy was in regular contact by email, phone and text and appreciated that were worked unsociable and long hours and communication wasn't always easy. He was supportive from the start of the process to the end and made sure that we were happy with everything and did not at all seem pushy for a sale.

The service we got was very personalised and honest and trustworthy. Billy was very calm and this in turn made the whole process very stress free.

Keep up the good work Billy!

19. 1

A 4 -star review by ''

Se1
    Adam Anker

Adam is being very helpful. He regularly gives me an update on my property selling. He also gives sound advice and is easy to communicate with. I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  20. A 5 -star review by ''

Sebastian Gordan
    £1841
    Sebastian Gordan

Sebastian was a great Agent, I called Sebastian a few days ago hoping to get an apartment off the market as fast as possible as I am a student and required that property to be close to my unversity and still be in an amazing location. Needless to say, these properties go fast, Sebastian was very friendly right off the bat, he was very quick to act, contacting the Landlord straight away and reserving the property for me and in fact managed to arrange everything within a few hours on that first day. Being outside of the UK and finding such great help with leasing a property has made my life a lot easier and hassle free. Sebastian also made sure to call me everyday for the past few days to request the documents needed for the property - I appreciate the direct response and follow - up as it has reminded me to also submit the documents that the Agency and Landlord require ASAP and saving me alot of timke that would have been wasted! This type of customer service I have not seen at other agencies and would highly recommend this Agency based on my experience with Sebastian.

Comments on the Agents fees

“FAIR FOR THE SERVICE AND AGENT WAS GREAT.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  21. A 5 -star review by ''

SW1P
    Michael Baugh

Michael has been extremely helpful and personable throughout the viewings that I attended and also in the final negotiation stages.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  22. A 5 -star review by ''

Michael Baugh, Hannah Taylor

23. 3

A 1 -star review by ''

£2100
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No

In the beginning we were really impressed with the speed of getting us a viewing and our offer accepted. Unfortunately the haste of sale was not replicated in the service they provided as letting agents.

As tenants they left us without working appliances, hot water, an overall terrible service level and the worst check-in experience possible - leaving us on the very edge of loosing our patience.

As busy professionals we chose this location and agency in the promise of an easy tenancy for all parties. Whilst the location is ideal, we've had a number of difficulties in getting anything... (read more)

What could MyLondonHome do to change your mind??

“Read review above - explains why.”

24. View All Comments (2)by Lisa Yoshimoto  26/06/2015

I am absolutely devastated to read this. We pride ourselves on our customer service and it is clear from your experience you did not receive the high level of service we are constantly striving to provide. I really want to resolve this issue and show you that we are indeed an award-winning letting agency. I'd be keen for you to come into the office or to get in touch with the view to working together to resolve this issue. Lisa Yoshimoto Head of Property Management
  25. A 5 -star review by ''

Wendy Gould, Thomas Scott
    £1600000
    Wendy GouldThomas Scott
    Wendy GouldThomas Scott

Purchasing our apartment through MyLondonHome was a pleasure. Dealing with Wendy made the whole process completely stress free and uncharacteristically enjoyable. I have purchased many properties over the years and this was by far the easiest due to the professionalism of Wendy and Tom.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  26. A 5 -star review by ''

w1u
    Thomas Scott

Tom has been tireless in assisting me and my husband find the perfect home in London. First he took the time to listen to us, to understand the sort of property we wanted and then has consistently looked for and shown us what's available. Thanks for the assistance and the patience.

27. 1

£1000000
    Alex Tindall

I contacted Alex for advice before I purchased One Elms. He talked with me over the phone for more than half an hour. He explained the potential to let the property, the points I should pay attention in decoration, and offered to show me a few good examples. He also promised to give me further suggestions and room decoration to make it easier to let. I was impress about the service and decided to purchase the property.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  28. A 5 -star review by ''

£360000
    Hannah Taylor

I have used My London Home firstly to buy my property few years ago and then to sell it again recently. Both times the service was excellent. The selling in particular was very efficient and stress free. Hannah organised everything very rapidly and it all went smooth. I would use them again next time and I highly recommend them.

29. 1

Lettings (Prospective customer)
    Sw3
    £1800
    Alex Tindall

Was an absolute gentleman and went the distance to help. Always keeping me updated with new properties which was fantastic.

30. 1

A 4 -star review by ''

SW7
    £650

Dear team,
    Hope all is well. I've been looking for a long let property for a while and contacted every possible Estate agencies delt with many staff members the only person who really helped me and was exceptionally cooperative is Mr. Alex Tindall. He was very understanding, helpfull, and flexible. Best Regards, Al Duaij

31. 2

Se1
    £1850
    Alex Tindall

Alex assisted me with high professionalism and the process has been really smooth and quick. He understood my needs and proposed me to visit apartment that suited my personal requirements.

32. 2

se1
    £3300
    Alex Tindall

Alex has been very effective, professional and available. He provides regular updates which helps you stay ahead of the game in a competitive market. He listened to my requirements and his support was focused and he is a good negotiator . I can't speak highly enough of Alex and will definitely use him again in the future !

33. 2

Alex Tindall, Adam Anker
    W1J8
    Alex TindallAdam Anker
    Alex TindallAdam Anker

I am very satisfied with the service and Alex has been extremely professional in answering my questions and in making everything easy.

34. 2

E14
    £428000
    Elliot Rainbow

Elliot from My London Home has been working very hard supporting me in London properties hunting in the last month or so, he answers emails / calls / messages at his earliest availability regardless how late it was. Investing in properties in London is not easy for an investor with tight budget, however with Elliot's help, I achieved my goal. During the whole properties selection and purchasing process, Elliot has been honest, open, transparent, and always knowledgeable and professional. He tailored to what I needed and gave me the alternative options as back up investment opportunities. 10 out of 10, the service was/is excellent from Elliot.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  35. A 5 -star review by ''

£3000
    Daniel Novitt

After a very awkward situation tegarding a washing machine installation the property became flooded causing extensive damage.
    Whilst difficult to prove the exact cause it was apparent that there was negligence on bellf of tenant or installer. Daniel trod a very delicate line ensuring everyone's interests were adequately considered and the problem resolved satisfactorily. He mad egreat efforts to ensure that, as the Landlord, a revenue stream continued and that the extensive clear up required was handled properly.
    I would have no hesitation in recommending Daniel for his ability, personable aopproach and above all consideration. A very professional job - thanks.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  36. A 5 -star review by ''

Hannah Taylor, Adam Anker
    £1050000
    Hannah TaylorAdam Anker

From the first contact with Hannah Taylor at My London Home who was professional, knowledgable and friendly we experienced a first class and very fortunately for us very quick sale of our property. The property was quickly brought to the market with immediate viewings. The sales team knew the property well and the surrounding area. Adam Anker within days had identified a buyer who offered within hours of a first viewing and with good negotiation skills secured the sale. We have nothing but praise for them.