Estate Agent Central London

MyLondonHome

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 890 ratings. This website contains 890 user reviews of MyLondonHome.

• MyLondonHome is a 'Transparent Agent'

• MyLondonHome have signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.

By taking away the right to 'cherry pick' who gets to read these reviews, they have voluntarily exposed themselves to scrutiny from unhappy customers.

'Transparent agents' reviews are also subject to additional random verification checks
Learn More   Hide

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

This firm is ranked 14 out of 14210 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.82 out of 5.00

• 880 recommend
  • 10 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 65
in the SW1 League Tables
2 out of 4342
in the London League Tables
3 out of 24913
in the UK

Agent Information

MyLondonHome is a central London estate agency focused on providing the utmost in professional, transparent and fair customer service. We are proud of our strong morals and have built our business on them; a model we have proven to be the sturdiest of foundations. Our goal has always been not only to become the leading sales and letting agency in central London, but to use an ethical approach at all times. Our diverse range of clients, from individual property owners to large-scale investors, are testament to the fact that our method works.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

SW1AW1T -
W1T - SW3 - W1K - W1USW7 - W1H - W1G - W1W
W1J - SW8

Page last updated on: 04-Jul-2015 11:23:07

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 30)

1. FEATURED REVIEW

, Jack Warren
    £340
    Jack  Warren
    Jack Warren

I contacted MyLondonHome (MLH) via the automated, email-an-agent function on the RightMove website. Six hours later Alex Whalley called me to schedule a viewing that afternoon. So I was already impressed & encouraged before my first viewing, having had other agents take 24-48 hours to respond to similar queries. When I arrived for the viewing straight from the school-run with my 8-year-old son Jack, Alex took us straight up to see the flat. He was well-prepared & easily answered all my questions (which were of boring, predictable, adult-on-a-flat-search-mission variety) - but he... (read more)

2. FEATURED REVIEW

Property Management
    £2123
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was very pleased with the speed with which new tenants were found, especially when you consider the state of the flat as the previous tenants has been there for about 7 years. The void period was minimal and the time wasn't wasted as some decoration was necessary. The only criticism of the entire letting process was that the signing of the tenancy agreement seemed to take much longer than I had expected.

Mike works in property management and handled all the works that needed to be done in an efficient manner and was very responsive and a pleasure to deal with. He made useful suggestions and was happy to get the flat ship shape at minimal cost.

3. FEATURED REVIEW

Hannah Taylor, Wendy Gould
    SW1P
    £425000
    Hannah TaylorWendy Gould
    Hannah TaylorWendy Gould

We sold our property through My London Home. Hannah was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. Our property was advertised with another very well known agent in London for good few months, but Hannah managed to get an offer for us within 10 days and we sold it for full asking price. Through out the whole selling process both Hannah and Wendy always kept us informed at all level. They were very helpful from the start to finish. I would use them again and recommend them very highly.

4. FEATURED REVIEW

E14
    £900000
    Elliot Rainbow

Elliot Rainbow was very dedicated to his assigned mission in finding the property I was looking for in London. He was able to give me an appropriate alternative to the first property which I missed as a result of the owner constant change of his mind about the price.
    He worked even while he was off duty, during his weekend and after finishing his duty at the office. He gave me immediate answers to all my enquiries via phone calls and emails.
    He genuinely deserves my sincere compliments for his dedicated service.

5. FEATURED REVIEW

£4950
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Kelly Scott..was always very polite, prompt in getting back to me and followed up all my requests. She personally made sure the apartment was left in a very condition (one that I would be happy with) after the tenants vacated. She spent a lot of her own personal time ensuring the flat was presented in a good manner for future viewings after the tenant left. She ensured that bond deductions I wanted were made and worked very hard to ensure this. I can't fault her in her service and professionalism and I highly praise her work and dedication to her clients and her work. Thank you Kelly

View All Comments (1)by Steven  01/09/2014

Thank you for the positive feedback, Gabrielle. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  6. 1

A 1 -star review by ''

£2100
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No

In the beginning we were really impressed with the speed of getting us a viewing and our offer accepted. Unfortunately the haste of sale was not replicated in the service they provided as letting agents.

As tenants they left us without working appliances, hot water, an overall terrible service level and the worst check-in experience possible - leaving us on the very edge of loosing our patience.

As busy professionals we chose this location and agency in the promise of an easy tenancy for all parties. Whilst the location is ideal, we've had a number of difficulties in getting anything... (read more)

What could MyLondonHome do to change your mind??

“Read review above - explains why.”

7. View All Comments (1)by Lisa Yoshimoto  26/06/2015

I am absolutely devastated to read this. We pride ourselves on our customer service and it is clear from your experience you did not receive the high level of service we are constantly striving to provide. I really want to resolve this issue and show you that we are indeed an award-winning letting agency. I'd be keen for you to come into the office or to get in touch with the view to working together to resolve this issue. Lisa Yoshimoto Head of Property Management
  8. A 5 -star review by ''

Wendy Gould, Tom
    £1600000
    Wendy Gouldno photo
    Wendy GouldTom

Purchasing our apartment through MyLondonHome was a pleasure. Dealing with Wendy made the whole process completely stress free and uncharacteristically enjoyable. I have purchased many properties over the years and this was by far the easiest due to the professionalism of Wendy and Tom.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  9. A 5 -star review by ''

Sales (Prospective customer)
    w1u
    Thomas Scott

Tom has been tireless in assisting me and my husband find the perfect home in London. First he took the time to listen to us, to understand the sort of property we wanted and then has consistently looked for and shown us what's available. Thanks for the assistance and the patience.

10. 1

£1000000
    Alex Tindall

I contacted Alex for advice before I purchased One Elms. He talked with me over the phone for more than half an hour. He explained the potential to let the property, the points I should pay attention in decoration, and offered to show me a few good examples. He also promised to give me further suggestions and room decoration to make it easier to let. I was impress about the service and decided to purchase the property.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  11. A 5 -star review by ''

£360000
    Hannah Taylor

I have used My London Home firstly to buy my property few years ago and then to sell it again recently. Both times the service was excellent. The selling in particular was very efficient and stress free. Hannah organised everything very rapidly and it all went smooth. I would use them again next time and I highly recommend them.

12. 1

Lettings (Prospective customer)
    Sw3
    £1800
    Alex Tindall

Was an absolute gentleman and went the distance to help. Always keeping me updated with new properties which was fantastic.

13. 2

Se1
    £1850
    Alex Tindall

Alex assisted me with high professionalism and the process has been really smooth and quick. He understood my needs and proposed me to visit apartment that suited my personal requirements.

14. 1

A 4 -star review by ''

SW7
    £650

Dear team,
    Hope all is well. I've been looking for a long let property for a while and contacted every possible Estate agencies delt with many staff members the only person who really helped me and was exceptionally cooperative is Mr. Alex Tindall. He was very understanding, helpfull, and flexible. Best Regards, Al Duaij

15. 2

se1
    £3300
    Alex Tindall

Alex has been very effective, professional and available. He provides regular updates which helps you stay ahead of the game in a competitive market. He listened to my requirements and his support was focused and he is a good negotiator . I can't speak highly enough of Alex and will definitely use him again in the future !

16. 1

E14
    £428000
    Elliot Rainbow

Elliot from My London Home has been working very hard supporting me in London properties hunting in the last month or so, he answers emails / calls / messages at his earliest availability regardless how late it was. Investing in properties in London is not easy for an investor with tight budget, however with Elliot's help, I achieved my goal. During the whole properties selection and purchasing process, Elliot has been honest, open, transparent, and always knowledgeable and professional. He tailored to what I needed and gave me the alternative options as back up investment opportunities. 10 out of 10, the service was/is excellent from Elliot.

17. 2

Alex Tindall, Adam Anker
    W1J8
    Alex TindallAdam Anker
    Alex TindallAdam Anker

I am very satisfied with the service and Alex has been extremely professional in answering my questions and in making everything easy.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  18. A 5 -star review by ''

£3000
    Daniel Novitt

After a very awkward situation tegarding a washing machine installation the property became flooded causing extensive damage.
    Whilst difficult to prove the exact cause it was apparent that there was negligence on bellf of tenant or installer. Daniel trod a very delicate line ensuring everyone's interests were adequately considered and the problem resolved satisfactorily. He mad egreat efforts to ensure that, as the Landlord, a revenue stream continued and that the extensive clear up required was handled properly.
    I would have no hesitation in recommending Daniel for his ability, personable aopproach and above all consideration. A very professional job - thanks.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  19. A 5 -star review by ''

Hannah Taylor, Adam Anker
    £1050000
    Hannah TaylorAdam Anker

From the first contact with Hannah Taylor at My London Home who was professional, knowledgable and friendly we experienced a first class and very fortunately for us very quick sale of our property. The property was quickly brought to the market with immediate viewings. The sales team knew the property well and the surrounding area. Adam Anker within days had identified a buyer who offered within hours of a first viewing and with good negotiation skills secured the sale. We have nothing but praise for them.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  20. A 5 -star review by ''

Adam Carter
    SW1
    £1
    Adam  Carter
    Adam Carter

Polite, punctual, turned up out of hours and on a Saturday to fit around my schedule. Allowed consultation in private without constantly interrupting. He negotiated to achieve a successful result and was throughout the process wholly professional, accommodating and importantly, very pleasant.

For the tenant or owner, buyer or seller negotiating is a delicate balance as eCh party holds equal power in the transactions successful completion, converting that in the mind of each party to see the opposite point of view without causing offence and yet retaining the confidence of the client is paramount to a successful and returning client. This is a small but very professional agency.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  21. A 5 -star review by ''

£2427
    Daniel Novitt

Daniel was very helpful and was quick to respond to all queries and issues that my partner and I raised. In addition, in comparison to other letting agents, Daniel was excellent at ensuring that our transition into the flat, in combination with the Inventory clerks, was much more straightforward, which has helped us settle in quickly.
    All my best for the stuff & spesialy for Mr : Daniel

Comments on the Agents fees

“DANIEL WAS VERY HELPFUL AND WAS QUICK TO RESPOND TO ALL QUERIES AND ISSUES THAT MY PARTNER AND I RAISED. IN ADDITION, IN COMPARISON TO OTHER LETTING AGENTS, DANIEL WAS EXCELLENT AT ENSURING THAT OUR TRANSITION INTO THE FLAT, IN COMBINATION WITH THE INVENTORY CLERKS, WAS MUCH MORE STRAIGHTFORWARD, WHICH HAS HELPED US SETTLE IN QUICKLY. ALL MY BEST FOR THE STUFF & SPESIALY FOR MR : DANIEL”

22. 1

Hannah Taylor, Adam Anker
    SW1V
    £995000
    Hannah TaylorAdam Anker

We were very happy with MyLondonHome's selling service. We met Hannah at our flat for a valuation - she also explained the current state of the property market, and gave good advice on how to present our flat for viewing, most helpful. Within a few days 20+ viewings had been achieved, with 2 offers at the asking price. Adam then qualified the potential buyers, and helped us choose the eventual purchaser. Adam, and his college Wendy, kept us informed throughout the process, and liaised with our conveyancer as necessary. MyLondonHome also organized the necessary energy efficiency statement, and organised a final cleaning of the flat before completion. For us, everything was always managed with great courtesy and efficiency - we would use MyLondonHome again.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE LIKES ESTATES AGENTS FEES! -BUT THE FEES IN THIS CASE WERE UPFRONT, TRANSPARENT AND I BELIEVE COMPETITIVE.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  23. A 5 -star review by ''

se1
    £2300
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

My London Home (Kristina) was extremely efficient in arranging the viewings on our behalf, and i liaising with the Landlord (who was moving out) to get us all a mutually convenient date for lease commencement. She then handed over to Pritesh who has had to sort out all the referencing and lease agreements etc required to make the dream happen. A big thank you to the My London Home team

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  24. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Novitt, Christian Barr
    £1400
    Daniel NovittChristian Barr
    Daniel NovittCristian Barr

The agents secured new tenants within days of the previous tenants giving notice. Their marketing was very effective and successful. The inspection of the property between tenants was very thorough, and managed effectively.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  25. A 5 -star review by ''

£1408

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  26. A 5 -star review by ''

Remzi Halil
    SW1
    no photo
    Remzi Halil

Helped with moving, explained everything. Later asked questions I was interested in. Contacted the landlord, helped to resolve problems arose in property.

27. 1

E15
    £505000
    Elliot Rainbow

I am currently in the process of purchasing a property through My London Home - we have exchanged contracts and only have the final balance to pay on completion.

The service offered has been excellent thus far. The building I was interested in had a number of listings on common property websites such as Right Move and Zoopla. However, a number of them provided sparse or misleading information. Having contacted a number of the estate agents advertising properties within the building, My London Home stood out as being accessible, direct and prompt. All my questions were answered quickly and... (read more)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  28. A 5 -star review by ''

N51D
    Daniel Quicke

Daniel has always been giving excellent service and really fast response for any of my and my flatmate's queries!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  29. A 5 -star review by ''

Michael Baugh, Wendy Gould
    £601000
    Michael BaughWendy Gould
    Michael BaughWendy Gould

We recently bought a property through My London Homes. Michael (sales negotiator) was very good in providing details of the property to us swiftly, keeping us informed of the Vendor's decision process and providing us useful comparables when we did viewings. His insight was excellent.

Wendy has also been very good in following up on all aspects of the process following acceptance of our offer to ensure that everything was done to support our interests and those of the Vendor to reach exchange.

Comments on the Agents fees

“AS WE ARE THE BUYER, WE DIDN'T PAY FEES.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  30. A 5 -star review by ''

They manage our building
    £700
    Matthew Ross

Matthew is managing the apartment we've recently moved into. I've had many queries over the past few weeks which he was alwasy able to help me with.

Kristina was the intial agent - she was alwasy very prompt and professional tyring to understand what we are looking for and able to present the right type of properties.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  31. A 5 -star review by ''

N5
    £1485
    Daniel Novitt

I couldn't have asked for a better service from Daniel Novitt. The letting/renewal process was easy and straightforward. With prompt responses to emails and telephone queries. His professionalism is unmatched.
    I would have no hesitation in using MyLondonHome and their star agent Daniel Novitt and have/would highly recommend them.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  32. A 5 -star review by ''

SE11
    £1408
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We were very satisfied with the services of Praveen. The move went really smoothly and Praveen was always more than happy to answer any question and go the extra mile to make everything as easy for as possible. He resolved any problems we had straight away and always offered a very professional service.

The only negative experience we have is due to the referencing agency - but this has nothing to do with the services provided by Praveen. Our previous landlady is very old and struggled calling the company back to provide a reference. We tried to arrange for the company to call her back, asking for a timeframe when this would happen. They gave us a 2 hour windo. We asked the landlady to wait for the phonecall and poor her was waiting by the phone for two hours but the company never called her. I found it really disappointing that the company weren't able to accomodate of older people's (landlords) needs. They also seem to be disorganised by stating they would contact to one of two given referees and then contacting the other one.

Comments on the Agents fees

“REALLY NICELY SURPRISED THAT NO FEES WERE REQUIRED DUE TO CHRISTMAS DEAL.”

33. 1

A 4 -star review by ''

Lettings (Prospective customer)
    £3250
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

The initial response was good but then there was a lapse with no feedback at all for a couple of weeks until I prompred. It would be good to have better feedback on how many viewings were made and the feedback after each viewing.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  34. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Novitt, Remzi Halil
    SE10
    £1600
    Daniel Novittno photo
    Daniel NovittRemzi Halil

The agents greatly exceeded my expectations. They made the whole process completely painless, despite the fact that there were issues that needed to be resolved - the agents took personal ownership , including making sure I was not out of pocket - Remzi used his own credit card so that I did not have to pay. They were courteous throughout and could not have done more to help. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Comments on the Agents fees

“AT THE TIME I RENTED THERE WERE NO TENANTS FEES.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  35. A 5 -star review by ''

Admin
    Amy Carpenter, Daniel Quicke
    £4446
    Amy CarpenterDaniel Quicke
    Amy CarpenterDaniel Quicke

We have a number of properties located in London and we have 5 properties currently with My London Home and since we appointed My London Home to act as our Property Agents, Amy has been on the front line obtaining very good tenants and at competitive rentals and ensuring our properties are in excellent condition or advising that refurbishment or redecoration is required.
    We have had a couple of issues if a tenant at Flat 9, 35 George Street and Amy dealt with the situation and kept the landlord, Company updated at all times.
    I would definitely recommend My London Home to my colleagues and other Companies in Jersey who own properties in London as a very good Property agents.
    We also hope to be able to provide My London Home with addition properties to manage in the future and mainly down to the professional attitude from Amy and the staff at My London Home

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  36. A 5 -star review by ''

Se1
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great service. There were a couple if problems with the flat which were sorted out quickly before I moved in. I was kept informed at all times