Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Estate Agent Central London

MyLondonHome

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 813 ratings. This website contains 813 user reviews of MyLondonHome.

• Transparent Agent

• MyLondonHome actively promote the views of their customers by linking directly from their website to this page. Transparent agent reviews are subject to additional random verification checks.

MyLondonHome have also signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.

Contact MyLondonHome

4.82 out of 5.00

• 804 recommend
  • 9 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 75
in the SW1 League Tables
3 out of 3772
in the London League Tables
3 out of 21806
in the UK

Agent Information

MyLondonHome is a central London estate agency focused on providing the utmost in professional, transparent and fair customer service. We are proud of our strong morals and have built our business on them; a model we have proven to be the sturdiest of foundations. Our goal has always been not only to become the leading sales and letting agency in central London, but to use an ethical approach at all times. Our diverse range of clients, from individual property owners to large-scale investors, are testament to the fact that our method works.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

SW1HSW1X
SW1AW1T -
W1T - SW3 - W1K - W1USW7 - W1H - W1G - W1W
W1J - SW8

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 28)

Page last updated on: 20-Dec-2014 15:50:34

1. A 5-star review by 'simon' 19/12/2014

se1
    £650000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

We used the agent to sell an apartment and purchase a new one in the same block and then let it. Everyone we dealt with at My london Home was first class and we would recommend them for sure.They communicate very well throughout the selling / purchasing and letting process and as we live over seas that was imperative.

Comments on the Agents fees

“THE FEES WERE VERY REASONABLE FOR THE GREAT SERVICE WE RECEIVED”

2. A 5-star review by 'Bill in London' 18/12/2014

Alex Whalley, Jack Warren
    £340

Alex WhalleyJack Warren

I contacted MyLondonHome (MLH) via the automated, email-an-agent function on the RightMove website. Six hours later Alex Whalley called me to schedule a viewing that afternoon. So I was already impressed & encouraged before my first viewing, having had other agents take 24-48 hours to respond to similar queries. When I arrived for the viewing straight from the school-run with my 8-year-old son Jack, Alex took us straight up to see the flat. He was well-prepared & easily answered all my questions (which were of boring, predictable, adult-on-a-flat-search-mission variety) - but he... (read more)

3. A 5-star review by 'Greg Maine' 18/12/2014

Hannah Taylor

Hannah Taylor

Hannah was extremely responsive and I felt that she offered me very professional and unbiased advice.
    When my property was put on the market, she arranged for excellent photographs and the property was on the market within 24 hours of my agreement to use My London Home. Hannah also gave me excellent follow up on progress with the sale.

I would highly recommend My London Home to anybody wishing to sell property in London and would not hesitate to recommend Hannah as an excellent and professional individual to deal with.

Comments on the Agents fees

“THROUGH FACTORS NOT RELATED TO MY LONDON HOME I WITHDREW THE PROPERTY FROM THE MARKET AND HENCE NO SALE WAS CONCLUDED.”

4. A 5-star review by 'Matthew Ellengold' 17/12/2014

Thomas Scott, Matthew Ross
    SW1P
    £1842

Thomas ScottMatthew Ross

Tom and Matt were both very helpful. They kept me informed during the process. The landlord was not very helpful, and changed the offer price mid-way through the process. This was frustrating for me, not directly Tom's fault, but not ideal.

5. A 5-star review by 'Manu' 16/12/2014

Sw1v
    £2500

Daniel Novitt

Daniel has provided great service. He is very responsive, deals with issues effectively and makes things very somooth for any tenant!

6. A 5-star review by 'Jay' 16/12/2014

Property Management
    £2250
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Each member of My London Home staff showed a veru good effort from the very beginning in order to rent out my property. I also asked them to conduct the property management, and they handled everything with good care in an extremely quick and smooth way. I'm so glad that I made the right choice by choosing My London Home as my agent.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I BELIEVE I WAS OFFERED WITH VERY GOOD FEES COMPARING OTHER AGENTS IN CURRENT MARKET.”

7. A 5-star review by 'Laurence Jackson' 15/12/2014

Mike McDonagh, Amy Carpenter
    £1600

Mike McDonaghAmy Carpenter

MyLondonHome staff have done an excellent job in finding new tenants for me without a significant gap between tenants. The follow up service to ensure tenants requests were satisfied was also good.

8. A 5-star review by 'Mrs Pucciano' 11/12/2014

adam millar, London London
    £6500

adam millarLondon London

Firstly I wanted to congratulate Adam on how eager he was to assist my husband & I. It's not often one would take the time to write about his estate agent however in Adams case I couldn't think of anything better! I emailed him late last night 9.12.13 and by 8am today he was on the phone trying to assist us. he kept a dialogue running throughout the whole process. honestly a joy and also arrived with a huge smile, a warm handshake and kindness. I don't even know Adam but I have got to say he was superb, we have now signed a contract for a 2 bed apartment and move in January 2015

Thanks you My London Home he truly is an asset

9. A 5-star review by 'Mr G' 10/12/2014

Property Management
    Mike McDonagh
    £2123

Mike McDonagh

I was very pleased with the speed with which new tenants were found, especially when you consider the state of the flat as the previous tenants has been there for about 7 years. The void period was minimal and the time wasn't wasted as some decoration was necessary. The only criticism of the entire letting process was that the signing of the tenancy agreement seemed to take much longer than I had expected.

Mike works in property management and handled all the works that needed to be done in an efficient manner and was very responsive and a pleasure to deal with. He made useful suggestions and was happy to get the flat ship shape at minimal cost.

10. A 5-star review by 'Marko Csokasi' 8/12/2014

£4983

Marko Csokasi

I recently rented the property at 828 Whitehouse following looking at various properties with Marko. He was everything I expected an agent to be; professional, courteous, knowledgeable, friendly, and extremely flexible. We looked at several properties - Marko was able to get us access at short notice, and was able to accommodate my busy schedule flawlessly. His positive attitude was refreshing, and he managed to be candid and honest about the properties at the same time as being constructive. Without his help I'm sure I would not have found the property I desired in such a short time, and he provided excellent follow-up to make sure all paperwork was completed and I had no problems. It was a real pleasure working with him, and I will most certainly recommend him and the firm to my colleagues that are looking for property in London.

“SEEM PRETTY STANDARD.”

11. A 5-star review by 'Alex' 5/12/2014

se1
    £565000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The experience was positive, we achieved a very good price for the property (had received around 8 estate agents valuations and the price achieved was near the top end of the highest valuations, some estate agents had valued the property up to £100,000 less than achieved price) Percentage taken was at a competitive rate and the whole process from start to finish avoided being drawn out and was done in good time. One negative was a visit to the property that happened without me being informed beforehand but I received an apology for this as i believe there had been a mix up. In conclusion, very friendly and informed staff that worked well together between the different departments, great result on price and all done within a quick period of time, I genuinely believe we got the best possible price for our property.

12. A 5-star review by 'Rahimah Akbar' 5/12/2014

E14
    £900000

Elliot Rainbow

Elliot Rainbow was very dedicated to his assigned mission in finding the property I was looking for in London. He was able to give me an appropriate alternative to the first property which I missed as a result of the owner constant change of his mind about the price.
    He worked even while he was off duty, during his weekend and after finishing his duty at the office. He gave me immediate answers to all my enquiries via phone calls and emails.
    He genuinely deserves my sincere compliments for his dedicated service.

13. A 5-star review by 'Marko Csokasi' 4/12/2014

£1

Marko Csokasi

Mr. Marko Csokasi has been very helpful in dealing with me as a tenant:
    1. He has been very pleasant in his correspondence with me (phone calls, email and text messages)
    2. Very prompt in replying to my emails (he has responded quickly to my emails at all times)
    3. He has been very efficient in answering my queries about the property. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to his line of work.
    4. Being very helpful is actually an understatement.
    5. He is very good at keeping me up-to-date with the progress of my application.
    6. I was impressed that he emailed me at 10PM to tell me the good news that my offer has been accepted by the landlord.
    Overall, it has been an excellent experience dealing with the company. Thanks to Marko. A real good example of an employee who needs to be commended for a job well done.

14. A 5-star review by 'Nat Douglas' 4/12/2014

Kristina Pascuzzi
    Sw8
    £2600

Kristina Pascuzzi

Kristina helped me rent a flat whilst living overseas. She was very attentive and followed my brief of my requirements in the intial phase. I was very impressed that she volunteered to video a walk through of flats to give me a better idea of the properties. Once I decided on a flat she moved quickly and negotiated well with landlord to get what i needed, bonus she got a small discount! The whole process was very smooth and made a usually frustrating task very easy. Have no problems to use Kristina again or recommend her to my friends.

Comments on the Agents fees

“NO AGENT FEES THIS TIME DUE TO SPECIAL PROMOTION, ADDED BONUS THAT WAS UNEXPECTED.”

15. A 5-star review by 'Issac' 4/12/2014

Hannah Taylor, Wendy Gould
    SW1P
    £425000

Hannah TaylorWendy Gould

We sold our property through My London Home. Hannah was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. Our property was advertised with another very well known agent in London for good few months, but Hannah managed to get an offer for us within 10 days and we sold it for full asking price. Through out the whole selling process both Hannah and Wendy always kept us informed at all level. They were very helpful from the start to finish. I would use them again and recommend them very highly.

16. A 5-star review by 'Professor Diana Anderson' 1/12/2014

Kelly Scott MARLA
    £2010

Kelly Scott MARLA

I found that Kelly Scott at MyLondonHome helped me enormously. I was trying to get my flat ready for occupancy within four days because I had to go abroad on a business trip. It had to be furnished in that time. She advised me how to go about it. A Futon arrived without the mattress and she sorted that for me in my absence. She got a new washing machine ordered and fitted, She had minor maintenance issues dealt with very efficiently. As a Property Manager, she was very helpful and courteous.
    Based on such service, I would thoroughly recommend MyLondonHome in future.

Comments on the Agents fees

“FOR THE SERVICE PROVIDED, THESE ARE ACCEPTABLE.”

17. A 5-star review by 'Lulu' 1/12/2014

Praveen Nandakuma

Praveen Nandakuma

In the several months which I have been a tenant, I was confident that any issue or question I had in my apartment could be handled quickly and efficiently without a worry. Praveen from My London Home is always extremely helpful, has very positive energy, and immediately responsive to my emails or calls which eases my mind when I have a big issue that needs to be fixed right away. Much appreciated!

18. A 5-star review by 'Satisfied Seller' 27/11/2014

E8
    £645000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Very open to ideas. No hard sell. Quick and efficient. Called back when they said they would. Understood my needs as a seller. Will definitely recommend and use again!

Comments on the Agents fees

“GOOD LEVEL. WILLING TO NEGOTIATE”

19. A 5-star review by 'David Brister' 27/11/2014

£1560

Marko Csokasi

Marko moved quicly in securing a flat for me at a reasonable price. I viewed the flat at lunchtime and it had been secured by COB that day. Very pleased with the result and found Marko extremely easy and straight forward to deal with.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I DON\'T UNDERSTAND WHY LETTING AGENTS IN GENERAL ARE ALLOWED TO CHARGE \'ON-BOARDING\' FEE\'S TO TENNANTS. SURELY THEY GET A PERCENTAGE OF MY RENT EACH MONTH AND FRANKLY ANY ASSOCIATED \'ON-BOARDING\' FEE\'S SHOULD BE COVERED BY THAT.”

20. A 5-star review by 'Michelle' 22/11/2014

Tom Gilchrist
    £360000

Tom Gilchrist

Tom was exemplary from start to finish - and beyond. Even after we had completed on the sale, he was helpful, always available, accommodating and very personable. I would absolutely use him when I come to sell the house! Brilliant job. Thank you Tom.

21. 1

A 5-star review by 'ASAF S.' 22/11/2014

£815000

Elliot Rainbow

The agent - Elliot gave us the best customer care , information and options we had regarding our plot we sold through My London Home.
    Mr. Rainbow had extremely good knowledge regarding the market position and options we had in front of us.
    In a market that everybody just talk and promise , Elliot really deliver what he promise in A professional way and we are very happy to met him and we will use his services again .

22. 1

A 5-star review by 'Roger Scott' 22/11/2014

Kelly Scott, Katie Gregoriou
    £1920

Kelly ScottKatie Gregoriou

MyLondonHome property management service (Kelly Scott) has managed my London property for nearly two years. I have found the service to be very professional. All queries and management issues were dealt with efficiently and expeditiously. All emails were responded to timeously. A difficult problem encountered initially was dealt with with patience and perseverance with a successful outcome. Bookkeeping was accurate and rental payments were collected on time. Altogether a superior service.

23. 1

A 5-star review by 'Thomas Voit' 21/11/2014

E14
    £952

Elliot Rainbow

The service provided was fast and reliable. I had immediate feedback on all questions asked and speedy execution of interactions with owner enabling conclusion of the deal within 24 hours.

The central elements required are reliability and efficacy, and these were largely fulfilled.

Comments on the Agents fees

“ASKING PRICE WAS ACHIEVED”

24. A 5-star review by 'Edyta Knizewska' 20/11/2014

Thomas Scott

Thomas Scott

Excellent service, great understanding of what I was looking for. Concrete, patient, nice, flexible re. apporintments. I would highly recommend this agent to any friend of mine. Thank you Tom!

25. A 5-star review by 'LaurenB' 20/11/2014

Daniel Quicke
    N5 1
    £1733

Daniel Quicke

Daniel has been a fantastic agent to deal with. When first applying for the tenancy he helped guide me through all the steps required and made it very clear what information I needed to provide. He also demonstrates a great relationship with the landlord and was able to secure the tenancy for me per discussion with the landlord, which shows that the landlord trusts Daniel.
    Daniel has also been extremely helpful when it comes to requests that I have had for the apartment from fixing broken items to replacing old items, and replies promptly and efficiently. He even organised for our boiler and washing machine to be replaced within a matter of a week, and reassured me that any issues I have he is happy to deal with, and he has followed through on this promise. I'm really happy with service I've received from Daniel, and as a result, MyLondonHome.

Comments on the Agents fees

“THE £200 TENANCY FEE, ALTHOUGH FLEXIBLE ON TIMING OF THE PAYMENT, SEEMS A BIT STEEP FOR THE LEVEL OF EFFORT REQUIRED TO ONBOARD A TENANT.”

26. A 5-star review by 'Simone' 20/11/2014

N5
    £1600

Daniel Novitt

I've been consistently impressed with Daniel's professionalism and the quality of service he offers. He is extremely responsive and helpful whenever we have had any problems/issues with the flat. We feel rather smug when discussing our situation and the services offered by Daniel with our friends who are renting in London. In addition to being extremely good at his job, he comes across as a really genuine and honest guy both in person and via email. Exactly the sort of individual you would want to manage your home.

27. A 5-star review by 'C Plumridge' 19/11/2014

sw1
    £2

Marko Csokasi

Marko was extremely helpful in responding immediately to my request to help find an apartment to rent or a colleague returning to London from overseas. He sent me some property details the same day - all exactly the right sort of spec I believe my colleague was looking for - then showed my colleague around some of the properties two days later. My colleague was extremely pleased with the service he received - having been struggling previously to find somewhere - and he took one of the properties he was shown. Marko then rang to let me know the viewings had been a success and to thank me for referring my colleague. An impressive service.

28. A 5-star review by 'Maryam Kurfi' 19/11/2014

Se1
    £550

Daniel Novitt

He is professional, efficient and friendly in our communication on dealing with my requests. He is very helpful in dealing with my issues with the property as a tenant.

29. A 4-star review by 'Utpal' 19/11/2014

Christian Ciraolo
    £3683

Christian Ciraolo

Christian was extremely helpful in finding a suitable apartment for me. He quickly understood what our requirements were and showed us a number of suitable apartments after our initial viewings. He was always extremely polite and punctual. I would recommend using your services again based on how Christian represented your firm.

30. A 5-star review by 'DAVID C' 18/11/2014

£735

Marko Csokasi

Coming from overseas I was obviously anxious to secure appropriate accommodation for my mid term stay in London. Marko was excellent all the way starting when I first contacted him from overseas to enquire till finally settling for the apartment that I rented. In all, it was hassle free and everything was explained and attended to with no problems. Job well done.