Estate Agent Central London

MyLondonHome

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 877 ratings. This website contains 877 user reviews of MyLondonHome.

• MyLondonHome is a 'Transparent Agent'

• MyLondonHome have signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.

By taking away the right to 'cherry pick' who gets to read these reviews, they have voluntarily exposed themselves to scrutiny from unhappy customers.

'Transparent agents' reviews are also subject to additional random verification checks
Learn More   Hide

4.83 out of 5.00

• 868 recommend
  • 9 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 68
in the SW1 League Tables
3 out of 4285
in the London League Tables
4 out of 24027
in the UK

Agent Information

MyLondonHome is a central London estate agency focused on providing the utmost in professional, transparent and fair customer service. We are proud of our strong morals and have built our business on them; a model we have proven to be the sturdiest of foundations. Our goal has always been not only to become the leading sales and letting agency in central London, but to use an ethical approach at all times. Our diverse range of clients, from individual property owners to large-scale investors, are testament to the fact that our method works.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

SW1AW1T -
W1T - SW3 - W1K - W1USW7 - W1H - W1G - W1W
W1J - SW8

Page last updated on: 22-May-2015 14:51:23

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 30)

1. FEATURED REVIEW

, Jack Warren
    £340
    Jack  Warren
    Jack Warren

I contacted MyLondonHome (MLH) via the automated, email-an-agent function on the RightMove website. Six hours later Alex Whalley called me to schedule a viewing that afternoon. So I was already impressed & encouraged before my first viewing, having had other agents take 24-48 hours to respond to similar queries. When I arrived for the viewing straight from the school-run with my 8-year-old son Jack, Alex took us straight up to see the flat. He was well-prepared & easily answered all my questions (which were of boring, predictable, adult-on-a-flat-search-mission variety) - but he... (read more)

2. FEATURED REVIEW

Property Management
    £2123
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was very pleased with the speed with which new tenants were found, especially when you consider the state of the flat as the previous tenants has been there for about 7 years. The void period was minimal and the time wasn't wasted as some decoration was necessary. The only criticism of the entire letting process was that the signing of the tenancy agreement seemed to take much longer than I had expected.

Mike works in property management and handled all the works that needed to be done in an efficient manner and was very responsive and a pleasure to deal with. He made useful suggestions and was happy to get the flat ship shape at minimal cost.

3. FEATURED REVIEW

Sales (as a Vendor)
    Hannah Taylor, Wendy Gould
    SW1P
    £425000
    Hannah TaylorWendy Gould
    Hannah TaylorWendy Gould

We sold our property through My London Home. Hannah was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. Our property was advertised with another very well known agent in London for good few months, but Hannah managed to get an offer for us within 10 days and we sold it for full asking price. Through out the whole selling process both Hannah and Wendy always kept us informed at all level. They were very helpful from the start to finish. I would use them again and recommend them very highly.

4. FEATURED REVIEW

E14
    £900000
    no photo
    Elliot Rainbow

Elliot Rainbow was very dedicated to his assigned mission in finding the property I was looking for in London. He was able to give me an appropriate alternative to the first property which I missed as a result of the owner constant change of his mind about the price.
    He worked even while he was off duty, during his weekend and after finishing his duty at the office. He gave me immediate answers to all my enquiries via phone calls and emails.
    He genuinely deserves my sincere compliments for his dedicated service.

5. FEATURED REVIEW

£4950
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Kelly Scott..was always very polite, prompt in getting back to me and followed up all my requests. She personally made sure the apartment was left in a very condition (one that I would be happy with) after the tenants vacated. She spent a lot of her own personal time ensuring the flat was presented in a good manner for future viewings after the tenant left. She ensured that bond deductions I wanted were made and worked very hard to ensure this. I can't fault her in her service and professionalism and I highly praise her work and dedication to her clients and her work. Thank you Kelly

View All Comments (1)by Steven  01/09/2014

Thank you for the positive feedback, Gabrielle. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  6. A 5 -star review by ''

£2427
    Daniel Novitt

Daniel was very helpful and was quick to respond to all queries and issues that my partner and I raised. In addition, in comparison to other letting agents, Daniel was excellent at ensuring that our transition into the flat, in combination with the Inventory clerks, was much more straightforward, which has helped us settle in quickly.
    All my best for the stuff & spesialy for Mr : Daniel

Comments on the Agents fees

“DANIEL WAS VERY HELPFUL AND WAS QUICK TO RESPOND TO ALL QUERIES AND ISSUES THAT MY PARTNER AND I RAISED. IN ADDITION, IN COMPARISON TO OTHER LETTING AGENTS, DANIEL WAS EXCELLENT AT ENSURING THAT OUR TRANSITION INTO THE FLAT, IN COMBINATION WITH THE INVENTORY CLERKS, WAS MUCH MORE STRAIGHTFORWARD, WHICH HAS HELPED US SETTLE IN QUICKLY. ALL MY BEST FOR THE STUFF & SPESIALY FOR MR : DANIEL”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  7. A 5 -star review by ''

SW1
    £1
    Adam  Carter
    Adam Carter

Polite, punctual, turned up out of hours and on a Saturday to fit around my schedule. Allowed consultation in private without constantly interrupting. He negotiated to achieve a successful result and was throughout the process wholly professional, accommodating and importantly, very pleasant.

For the tenant or owner, buyer or seller negotiating is a delicate balance as eCh party holds equal power in the transactions successful completion, converting that in the mind of each party to see the opposite point of view without causing offence and yet retaining the confidence of the client is paramount to a successful and returning client. This is a small but very professional agency.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  8. A 5 -star review by ''

Sales (as a Vendor)
    Hannah Taylor, Adam Anker
    SW1V
    £995000
    Hannah TaylorAdam Anker
    Hannah TaylorAdam Anker

We were very happy with MyLondonHome's selling service. We met Hannah at our flat for a valuation - she also explained the current state of the property market, and gave good advice on how to present our flat for viewing, most helpful. Within a few days 20+ viewings had been achieved, with 2 offers at the asking price. Adam then qualified the potential buyers, and helped us choose the eventual purchaser. Adam, and his college Wendy, kept us informed throughout the process, and liaised with our conveyancer as necessary. MyLondonHome also organized the necessary energy efficiency statement, and organised a final cleaning of the flat before completion. For us, everything was always managed with great courtesy and efficiency - we would use MyLondonHome again.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE LIKES ESTATES AGENTS FEES! -BUT THE FEES IN THIS CASE WERE UPFRONT, TRANSPARENT AND I BELIEVE COMPETITIVE.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  9. A 5 -star review by ''

Kristina Pascuzzi
    se1
    £2300
    Kristina  Pascuzzi
    Kristina Pascuzzi

My London Home (Kristina) was extremely efficient in arranging the viewings on our behalf, and i liaising with the Landlord (who was moving out) to get us all a mutually convenient date for lease commencement. She then handed over to Pritesh who has had to sort out all the referencing and lease agreements etc required to make the dream happen. A big thank you to the My London Home team

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  10. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Novitt, Christian Barr
    £1400
    Daniel NovittChristian Barr
    Daniel NovittCristian Barr

The agents secured new tenants within days of the previous tenants giving notice. Their marketing was very effective and successful. The inspection of the property between tenants was very thorough, and managed effectively.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  11. A 5 -star review by ''

£1408

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  12. A 5 -star review by ''

Remzi Halil, Praveen Nandakuma
    SW1
    no photoPraveen Nandakuma
    Remzi HalilPraveen Nandakuma

Helped with moving, explained everything. Later asked questions I was interested in. Contacted the landlord, helped to resolve problems arose in property.

13. 1

E15
    £505000
    no photo
    Elliot Rainbow

I am currently in the process of purchasing a property through My London Home - we have exchanged contracts and only have the final balance to pay on completion.

The service offered has been excellent thus far. The building I was interested in had a number of listings on common property websites such as Right Move and Zoopla. However, a number of them provided sparse or misleading information. Having contacted a number of the estate agents advertising properties within the building, My London Home stood out as being accessible, direct and prompt. All my questions were answered quickly and... (read more)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  14. A 5 -star review by ''

N51D
    Daniel Quicke

Daniel has always been giving excellent service and really fast response for any of my and my flatmate's queries!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  15. A 5 -star review by ''

They manage our building
    Matthew Ross, Kristina Pascuzzi
    £700
    no photoKristina  Pascuzzi
    Matthew RossKristina Pascuzzi

Matthew is managing the apartment we've recently moved into. I've had many queries over the past few weeks which he was alwasy able to help me with.

Kristina was the intial agent - she was alwasy very prompt and professional tyring to understand what we are looking for and able to present the right type of properties.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  16. A 5 -star review by ''

Michael Baugh, Wendy Gould
    £601000
    no photoWendy Gould
    Michael BaughWendy Gould

We recently bought a property through My London Homes. Michael (sales negotiator) was very good in providing details of the property to us swiftly, keeping us informed of the Vendor's decision process and providing us useful comparables when we did viewings. His insight was excellent.

Wendy has also been very good in following up on all aspects of the process following acceptance of our offer to ensure that everything was done to support our interests and those of the Vendor to reach exchange.

Comments on the Agents fees

“AS WE ARE THE BUYER, WE DIDN'T PAY FEES.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  17. A 5 -star review by ''

N5
    £1485
    Daniel Novitt

I couldn't have asked for a better service from Daniel Novitt. The letting/renewal process was easy and straightforward. With prompt responses to emails and telephone queries. His professionalism is unmatched.
    I would have no hesitation in using MyLondonHome and their star agent Daniel Novitt and have/would highly recommend them.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  18. A 5 -star review by ''

SE11
    £1408
    Praveen Nandakuma

We were very satisfied with the services of Praveen. The move went really smoothly and Praveen was always more than happy to answer any question and go the extra mile to make everything as easy for as possible. He resolved any problems we had straight away and always offered a very professional service.

The only negative experience we have is due to the referencing agency - but this has nothing to do with the services provided by Praveen. Our previous landlady is very old and struggled calling the company back to provide a reference. We tried to arrange for the company to call her back, asking for a timeframe when this would happen. They gave us a 2 hour windo. We asked the landlady to wait for the phonecall and poor her was waiting by the phone for two hours but the company never called her. I found it really disappointing that the company weren't able to accomodate of older people's (landlords) needs. They also seem to be disorganised by stating they would contact to one of two given referees and then contacting the other one.

Comments on the Agents fees

“REALLY NICELY SURPRISED THAT NO FEES WERE REQUIRED DUE TO CHRISTMAS DEAL.”

19. 1

A 4 -star review by ''

Lettings (Prospective customer)
    £3250
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

The initial response was good but then there was a lapse with no feedback at all for a couple of weeks until I prompred. It would be good to have better feedback on how many viewings were made and the feedback after each viewing.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  20. A 5 -star review by ''

Admin
    Amy Carpenter, Daniel Quicke
    £4446
    Amy CarpenterDaniel Quicke
    Amy CarpenterDaniel Quicke

We have a number of properties located in London and we have 5 properties currently with My London Home and since we appointed My London Home to act as our Property Agents, Amy has been on the front line obtaining very good tenants and at competitive rentals and ensuring our properties are in excellent condition or advising that refurbishment or redecoration is required.
    We have had a couple of issues if a tenant at Flat 9, 35 George Street and Amy dealt with the situation and kept the landlord, Company updated at all times.
    I would definitely recommend My London Home to my colleagues and other Companies in Jersey who own properties in London as a very good Property agents.
    We also hope to be able to provide My London Home with addition properties to manage in the future and mainly down to the professional attitude from Amy and the staff at My London Home

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  21. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Novitt, Remzi Halil
    SE10
    £1600
    Daniel Novittno photo
    Daniel NovittRemzi Halil

The agents greatly exceeded my expectations. They made the whole process completely painless, despite the fact that there were issues that needed to be resolved - the agents took personal ownership , including making sure I was not out of pocket - Remzi used his own credit card so that I did not have to pay. They were courteous throughout and could not have done more to help. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Comments on the Agents fees

“AT THE TIME I RENTED THERE WERE NO TENANTS FEES.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  22. A 5 -star review by ''

Se1
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great service. There were a couple if problems with the flat which were sorted out quickly before I moved in. I was kept informed at all times

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  23. A 5 -star review by ''

Lettings (Prospective customer)
    Sw1
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Josh is the best agent I have ever dealt with and there were many. He is incredibly professional and very smart for his young age. Absolute pleasure to have worked with him, it's a shame he has left the company. I wish there would be more agents like Josh around.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  24. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Quicke, Jack Warren
    £2330
    Daniel QuickeJack  Warren
    Daniel QuickeJack Warren

fantastic service from Daniel from My London Home. Out of all the millions of agents they stood out with their professionl and efficient service. will definitely be recommending to anyone else looking for properties.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  25. A 5 -star review by ''

sw1
    £1400
    Daniel Novitt

From the start to finish had a good communication and dealing throughout. Always informed with whats going on and tried to achieve the best rent possible.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  26. A 5 -star review by ''

Praveen Nandakuma, Laila Braam
    £2
    Praveen NandakumaLaila Braam
    Praveen NandakumaLaila Braam

Praveen and Laila were incredible to deal with.
    Laila was upfront and honest about the properties available, and showed me the best one straight ahead (the one I ultimately went with).
    Being a student in London I had numerous issues with the bank, references, trying to settle deposits, but Praveen was extremely understanding, helpful, kind and flexible with the whole situation.
    In my opinion it's one of the best agencies i have dealt with in London.

Report Abuse 1 Uploads
  27. A 5 -star review by ''

£2535
    Praveen Nandakuma

i am so far happy with the service provided by Praveen. he kept on updating me regarding the check in of the tenant right till last minute.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  28. A 5 -star review by ''

£1800
    Daniel Novitt

Daniel is always very helpful and deals with any queries promptly and efficiently. I would always be happy to recommend My London Home.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  29. A 5 -star review by ''

Property Management
    £4000
    Daniel Quicke

Not only does Daniel give me immediate attention and response to any concerns I might have, but he is two steps ahead in anticipating the next issues. I am an overseas landlord, and Daniel's prompt, calm and efficient, attention has made this a smooth experience.
    Our flat was one of the first to be inhabited in a new built. There were numerous glitches while having the Tennant settle in. If it wasn't for Daniel's calm and collected manner, I believe things could have fallen apart. He is completely reliable and efficient.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  30. A 5 -star review by ''

Matthew Ross, Hannah Taylor
    SW6
    £630
    no photoHannah Taylor
    Matthew RossHannah Taylor

Mathew has been extremely efficient in coordinating the many teething problems we had with things not working well with the new tenants. He has been very proactive and prompt fixing all these problems. Hannah had been our first point of contact when we let the flat first time and I will always remember the feeling we got after meeting her that has been proven right that My London Home is a very trustworthy and caring firm. Thank you.

31. 1

A 4 -star review by ''

SW1P
    £2450
    Praveen Nandakuma

Praveen has been very proactive in helping us to resolve some outstanding issues with British Gas. She has been conscientious in following up with British Gas and the tenant. It relieves us of having to worry about the property and she has done a professional in managing our flat.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  32. A 4 -star review by ''

Daniel Quicke

Daniel has been really friendly and helpful. He is very efficient at replying to emails and liaising with the landlord to sort out any problems I might have.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  33. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Novitt, Jack Warren
    N5 1
    £1540
    Daniel NovittJack  Warren
    Daniel NovittJack Warren

Our experience with My London Home has been very satisfying. Not only that they were very keen in helping us dealing with the papers at the beginning, they have also been very helpful along the way through out the contract. We had Jack Warren for the start and Daniel Novitt as our contact person throughout and they have been really helpful. Both reply our emails immediately whenever we try to reach them and that really makes things easier for us. Daniel also puts a lot of effort in solving the minor problems we had as soon as possible, like changing light bulbs, waste disposals, and we even got a new washing machine to replace the old one that wasn't working well. I feel very comfortable as a tenant to be relying our trust on such a good agency with a very satisfying service. Thank you My London Home :)

Comments on the Agents fees

“THE FLAT WAS GREAT, I DIDN\'T EXPECT IT TO BE IN SUCH A GOOD PRICE. WE HAD JACK WARREN HELPING US SORT THE PAPER AND HE ALSO HELPED US TO EVEN NEGOTIATE A LITTLE MORE, WHICH WAS REALLY NICE FROM HIM :) SO GRATEFUL THAT THE STAFF ARE VERY UNDERSTANDING TOWARDS OUR POSITION AS STUDENTS.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  34. A 5 -star review by ''

SW 1
    £1516
    Adam  Carter
    Adam Carter

We was really happy, because Adam Carter was very kind, professional and he understood exactly what very looking for and he found the perfect apt for me.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  35. A 5 -star review by ''

£1900
    ellis street

It was 4pm on a Thursday when I called My London Home to let them know my boiler was not working. I spoke with Ellis immediately and he called me back within ten minutes to tell me that the maintenance guy was coming over between 8.30 and 9am the next morning and to inquire whether this would suit me. How can anyone fault service like this?
    My London Home never ceases to amaze me with their incredible service and friendly can do attitude. Whilst every other estate agent has set the bar of my expectations so low where my rights as a tenant in London are concerned, My London Home has raised... (read more)