Browse agents by letter
Estate Agent Central London

MyLondonHome

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 612 ratings. This website contains 612 user reviews of MyLondonHome.

• Transparent Agent

• MyLondonHome actively promote the views of their customers by linking directly from their website to this page. Transparent agent reviews are subject to additional random verification checks.

MyLondonHome have also signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.

Contact MyLondonHome

• 604 recommend
  • 8 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 allAgents People Awards

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 74
in the SW1 League Tables
3 out of 3674
in the London League Tables
3 out of 21383
in the UK

Agent Information

MyLondonHome is a central London estate agency focused on providing the utmost in professional, transparent and fair customer service. We are proud of our strong morals and have built our business on them; a model we have proven to be the sturdiest of foundations. Our goal has always been not only to become the leading sales and letting agency in central London, but to use an ethical approach at all times. Our diverse range of clients, from individual property owners to large-scale investors, are testament to the fact that our method works.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

SW1HSW1X
SW1AW1T -
W1T - SW3 - W1K - W1USW7 - W1H - W1G - W1W
W1J - SW8

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 21)

Page last updated on: 23-Apr-2014 14:37:12

1. 2
    people found this
    FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'James Harris' 5/11/2013

Bryce Moses, Natalie Jacobs
    SE1

After conducting a search on Zoopla which then mailed a large number of agents with our details, My London Home were one of the first to get in contact. I liked the structure of their property alerts and the speed of the response when we saw some that we wanted to view.
    Despite some initial difficulty viewing the first place (tennants at fault) we were given a tour of two places that matched our criteria exactly.
    The whole prcoess was extremely efficient and we felt that Bryce and team were really working with us to secure the property we wanted. In the end, we had found our property and had a move in scheduled just 7 days later.
    This sort of turn around time is not something I had experienced with other agents.
    Addtionally, the team have a continued to support us with any questions we have had post move in, giving us a sense of genuine customer service as opposed to a hard sell/quick move.
    Post this tenancy I would definately go through MLH again.

View All Comments (1)by Steven  05/11/2013

Thank you for the positive feedback, James, It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! I have already let both Bryce and Natalie know of your fantastic comments! I'm delighted that you experienced such a brilliant service. Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  2. FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'Chantal LAFRONTIERE' 10/10/2013

Megan Carmichael, Lisa Yoshimoto
    SE1

I found four musketeers. Four managers who struggled to find the right tenant for my apartment. These musketeers whose names are Lisa Yoshimoto, Megan Carmichael, Christian Barr and Adam Anker. They showed a serious, a speed and efficiency foolproof, an intelligence and a highly structured organization that made me think that the process was easy.

I appreciated their honesty, their knowledge and professionalism and I trust them completely.

French, I have never seen such agents as Lisa, Megan, Christian and Adam so patient with me because of the language barrier.

I'm happy that my apartment is managed by MyLondonHome.
    Thank you to all of you and also James Garraway, Helen Cresswell, Katie Gregoriou,
    and finally Steven Herd who knows how to surround himself with a great team.

View All Comments (1)by Steven  16/10/2013

Wow! Chantal! Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! We are so grateful to receive such a comprehensive review and I'm absolutely delighted you are so happy with our service. I have let all the team know of your wonderful comments. Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  3. FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'Gehane' 10/10/2013

Daniel Quicke, Hannah Taylor
    SW6

I have been so impressed everytime I dealt with the staff of my london home, starting with Mr. Quike who managed at a very short notice and at great flexibility to accomodate us to view this property for which we fell in love instantly.

My second contact with My london home was with Mrs Taylor to put the house in the market. It was our first experience letting in London and Mrs Taylor helped us through the process and made it so painless it sounded as too good to be true. She then surpassed herself by managing to secure a let within the week after just one viewing.

I cann't stress enough not just the professionalism but also the friendliness and humane approach of your staff. Thank you so much.

View All Comments (1)by Steven  10/10/2013

Wow! Thank you for such positive feedback, Gehane. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! I will speak to Daniel and Hannah immediately and let them know of your fantastic comments. I'm so pleased you are happy with our service! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  4. 1
    FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'BRUNO GIANNIINI' 4/6/2013

Kelly Scott
    SE1

I have been trying to buy/rent an apartment in London for many months now and have dealt with two other agents.
    Only when I started dealing with My London Home I got the feeling that someone was giving me the attention I needed and was taking me seriously.
    I was contacted by My London Home within 24 hours of making contact over the internet and I found the apartment I wanted, in the exact place I wanted within a week.
    My file was then passed over to the property management office and the whole process of referencing and reaching a final signature took less tan a week.
    My phone calls were... (read more)

5. FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'D Campbell' 11/4/2013

Sales (as a Vendor)
    Daniel Quicke
    SE1

Daniel Quicke and MyLondonHome did an outstanding job of marketing, presenting and selling our property. At every stage of the process Daniel was thorough, professional and objective in everything he did. We were first attracted to MyLondonHome because of their strong focus on, and knowledge of, digital marketing. Having talked to more than 10 agents in the selection process, MyLondonHome were the most proactive, and at no point did we regret their selection. As just one example of their attention to detail, they redid the photography (at their cost) because they decided they were not happy with the first set of photography. However, perhaps the most telling compliment is that both we and the buyers rate Daniel and MyLondonHome extremely highly. A job well done. Thanks.

6. A 4-star review by 'adam m' 18/4/2014

Kelly Scott
    W2
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Kelly was always very good at providing me with any and all information and requests that i needed. She is very thorough and professional and i found it very refreshing to have her as my letting agent because of her outstanding work ethic and positive and can-do attitude.

7. A 5-star review by 'TIMOTHY NELSON' 18/4/2014

28,
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have rated your service as excellent as we are very satisfied with the services provided at all times and look forward to use your services in future.

8. A 5-star review by 'Mrs. B Timms' 14/4/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I haven't actually met Amy but any contact I have had with her on email, she has replied to and acted on promptly. I had full confidence in her and am only sad she will no longer be looking after my flat.

9. 1

A 5-star review by 'Paula Keegan' 10/4/2014

Adam MicKish
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Adam assisted with any questions and queries that arose before, during and after our move. He talked us through the fee structure and assisted with any questions we had, taking several calls and emails to sort out any problems.

He was friendly, professional and patient, An asset to the company. It was, and still is, a pleasure to deal with someone who provides such a professional service in such a friendly manner and is always quick at dealing with any problems that arise, considering the amount of other tenants that I'm sure he has to deal with. Any phone calls were dealt with on the same day and I was kept up to date on what was happening at each stage of the process.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Adam to anyone who is looking to move with My London Home, and although we hope not to move in the near future, we would certainly hope to deal with him again.

10. A 5-star review by 'Gideon' 10/4/2014

Sales (as a Vendor)
    N1
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

My London Home were great to deal with when it came to managing my property and then selling it. They were attentive and always available to speak. They dealt with all issues very effectively and provided an great service from start to finish. They also found me a great buyer!
    Would definitely use them again and would recommend to others.

11. A 5-star review by 'Denise' 9/4/2014

Simon Tonks
    SW1P
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service: Simon and Ben came on time; they were very helpful, and speedily got down to identifying and fixing the problem. They knew what they were doing and did it. What a relief!

12. A 5-star review by 'Judith du vivier' 9/4/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Amy is easily accessible always helpful and fun to work with and this latter is rare!
    She quickly brings in other members of the team when relevant

13. 1

A 5-star review by 'Gavin Sharp' 8/4/2014

Joshua Richmond-Hedger
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Joshua was straightforward to deal with. When I first inquired about one beds in Riverlight he talked informatively and sensibly about the various units on MLH's books. When we changed our mind, and decided to go to a 2 bed, he facilitated our agreement with the seller to deal at asking price.
    Post agreement, he kept us informed of progress, and has been responsive to any queries we've raised.
    Exchange is now imminent (I hope!), and we're grateful to Joshua for his input.

14. A 4-star review by 'Ram' 8/4/2014

Joshua Richmond-Hedger
    PROV
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Joshua, our agent, was very helpful and he convinced me to buy the property. Despite not informing me who I was buying from, he processed the deal very quickly. My overall review so far is promising..

15. A 5-star review by 'Sonia Varma' 8/4/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The whole team were extremely professional and gave great feedback after each prospective tenant. Cannot fault them and would definitely use them again. Too many in the team to name individually, but they all did a fantastic job.

16. A 4-star review by 'Felipe' 8/4/2014

Kelly Scott, Adam Solomons
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had dealings with several members of staff and it was not always clear which department we should be speaking to. However we found them pleasant and courteous to deal with.

17. A 4-star review by 'Anon' 8/4/2014

Kristina Pascuzzi
    SW1
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Kristina was really helpful and friendly when looking at the properties. She was also very informative and got us all the information we needed.

There has been problems with the property since we moved in and MyLondonHome has mostly done what they can to remedy the situation.

I receive too many emails from the agent with for sale properties, the same emails come repeatedly from different agents at the agency which is annoying. I would rather just have one contact there who only sends new properties that come to market rather than keep sending the same properties.

18. A 5-star review by 'Nic' 8/4/2014

Lisa Yoshimoto
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Mylondon home, and my agent, have been a pleasure over the last 3 years. I could not possibly recommend them any more highly!

19. A 5-star review by 'Aliya Kabani' 7/4/2014

Property Management
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Amy has been managing our portfolio for the last few years if I remember correctly. I am sad to see her leave the department as I feel that she really understands how I work now and how I like things done. Amy is hard working, dedicated and efficient. I wish her all the best in her new role.

20. A 5-star review by 'Eduard' 4/4/2014

Lisa Yoshimoto, London London
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We rented our first and only flat from MyLondonHome since moving to the UK in late 2010. We have been dealing with Lisa mostly and she has always been very friendly and efficient in sorting out our request such as getting a plumber in to fix a leaky tap or dealing with building issues. I would definitely recommend them to any prospective tenants or landlord.

21. A 5-star review by 'John Higgs' 2/4/2014

Katie Gregoriou
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katie has been providing, and continues to provide, excellent service in all aspects. She is efficient, responsive and a pleasure to work with. I feel like I am in a safe pair of hands.

22. A 4-star review by 'Natalie Jacobs' 1/4/2014

Natalie Jacobs
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

The staff person was more prompt than her predecessors in responding to my request for immediate assistance to replace a dead heating control that caused no heat to come on. In the past, it has taken a long time to coordinate between getting a contractor, getting an appraisal and getting the landlord to sign off on the repair or the replacement equipment needed. I have even volunteered to temporarily cover charges until the landlord would agree to reimburse me. Natalie was more enterprising than most, though it took almost 2 weeks from my initial report (admittedly on the weekend, so you would not technically count those days, but every day without heat counts for me) until the repair was done. In any event, she kept me apprised virtually all of the time. A step up on your part. Best, D

23. A 5-star review by 'JC' 1/4/2014

ellis street
    E16
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have recently been contacted by an agent from My London Home in order to proceed the renewal of my tenancy.
    The approach and the procedure were very professional in the way that all the information was provided to me in due time.
    I also requested some painting work in the flat in order to keep the property to its standard. The agent arranged this work within 2 weeks, between the check out of the walls and the actual work. The coordination was smooth and I did not have to worry at all. The Maintenance Operative team was very nice and did a great job.
    It can be trivial to think that this should be the normal way to be but it is unfortunately far from being usual with other estate agencies in London. So many thanks to MyLondonHome for the service delivered through Ellis S. It has been a big satisfaction.

24. A 5-star review by 'Martin - Waterloo' 31/3/2014

Adam MicKish
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent letting services provided to me the landlord and the tenant. Service that goes above and beyond other agents I have used in the past.

Fast response to queries providing options and solutions to any problems that have arisen.

Highly recommended personal serivce from Adam Mickish that I would not hesitate in using again in the future.

25. A 5-star review by 'Jeny' 28/3/2014

E16
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I had a brilliant experience with Ellis Street. He was in charge of managing some repairs in my flat. Ellis responded immediately to emails and phone calls and was extremely good in managing the property, especially coordinating the right time for the work to be finished. I had problems with my hot water cylinder and the wall in my bedroom needed repainting. Both of the problems were fixed in a week. Ellis was amazing and I will be very happy if he manages the flat in the future.

26. A 5-star review by 'Sheri' 27/3/2014

Hannah Taylor
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was provided with an excellent service by Hannah Taylor. None of my messages and requests remained unanswered. Hannah is pleasant, courteous, and patient and most of all cool and calm. I was pleasantly surprised by the services that I received.

27. A 5-star review by 'Patricia Thornhill' 27/3/2014

E1 6
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Once again I have nothing but praise for the team at My London Home.
    The level of service and attention is impeccable, friendly but highly professional and eager to convey to the client that they are acting on your behalf.
    Having both purchased, and now let, a property through the company, I would happily recommend them to anyone.i

View All Comments (1)by Steven  22/04/2014

Hi Patricia, Thank you so much for the positive review! I am pleased you enjoyed your experience with MyLondonHome. As far as central London estate & letting agents are concerned, we think we’re number one and I am delighted you seem to agree! I hope we can be of continued service. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  28. A 5-star review by 'R Tan' 26/3/2014

Adam Anker, Lisa Yoshimoto
    E1
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We are an overseas landlord who have previously lived in London. To date, we have tried 7 different agents (from chain agents, agent specializing in corporate lets, small neighbourhood specialists, fly by night agents etc) in London, to let and manage our properties in London. MyLondonHome is the most professional, honest and reliable agent we have engaged. We've actually never physically met anyone from MLH, but the email and phone correspondences have been prompt and effective.

MLH has a strong and coordinated team. They try very hard to let your property quickly, offering good and... (read more)

View All Comments (1)by Steven  22/04/2014

Wow - Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! I've informed the entire team of your lovely comments and we're so glad that you're happy with how we work. Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  29. A 5-star review by 'john hawkins' 25/3/2014

EC2
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I had to deal with the team via email and phone from the US and they handled everythibng brilliantly.It was a smooth operation all the way and i would recomend Mylondonhome to anybody relocating in the UK.

30. A 4-star review by 'ravi' 24/3/2014

NW1
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Tenants were able to move in within a week since my instruction to mylondonhome. agent correctly assessed the rental value. kept me informed.

View All Comments (1)by Steven  22/04/2014

Hi Ravi, I'm glad we were able to find you a good tenant so quickly. I hope we continue to have a great business relationship. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  31. A 5-star review by 'David wilmott' 21/3/2014

Bryce Moses
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Bryce was really helpful in all matters and was really quick to answer any queries we had. He explained everything very well and we were very satisfied with his excellent service.

View All Comments (1)by Steven  22/04/2014

Hi David, Thank you for your positive feedback. I'm glad Bryce was able to assist you in your property search. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  32. A 5-star review by 'Kevin' 20/3/2014

Bryce Moses
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Bryce Moses, in all our dealings with him; whether it was in person, on the telephone or via email, he was always professional, courteous and very helpful. We felt as if we were his main and only client at all times, which made the whole process so much easier and painless. If he didn’t know the answer right away to any of our queries, he always contacted us with the information as soon as he was in possession of it. First class service, pity I didnt feel the same when dealing with his colleague.

View All Comments (1)by Steven  22/04/2014

Thank you for the positive feedback, Kevin. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! I've passed on your comments to Bryce! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  33. A 5-star review by 'Jenny Chiu' 19/3/2014

William Smith, Wendy Gould
    SW1W
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

This is our first time to buy a property in London and found the team of MyLondonHome has provided an excellent service. William Smith, our sales agent, he was very friendly and professional. As an overseas buyer, we only had 2 days to view the properties. William was efficient and managed very well to show those properties that only match our criteria. After confirming with the vendor, we passed on to Wendy. She helped us to liaise with the seller and solicitors to make sure everything is moving on smoothly. She was being very helpful and professional throughout the whole transaction process. Thank you William and Wendy!

View All Comments (1)by Steven  26/03/2014

Thank you for the positive feedback, Jenny. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! I'm glad you got on so well with William and Wendy and everything ran so smoothly. Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  34. A 4-star review by 'Fenty' 18/3/2014

E14
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

My property had been managed by MLH for rentals for many years . All these years it had been well taken care . .
    Now my property was sold by my London Home too. The sales dept had been brisk in handling it too.
    I would recomend it for personalised service. Thank you

View All Comments (1)by Steven  22/04/2014

Thank you for your positive feedback, Fenty. I am pleased you enjoyed your experience with both of our departments at MyLondonHome. As far as central London estate & letting agents are concerned, we think we’re number one and I am delighted you seem to agree! I hope we can be of continued service. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  35. A 1-star review by 'N/A' 16/3/2014

Allison Riddell, Kelly Scott
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No

Allison Riddell was our property consultant. We recently relocated to London and Salil Joshi recommended the apartment. Home search was easy because of Salil, Allison just brought us to the apartment visit, and mentioned this apartment was special because it was managed by MLH and the rent included some of the bills, such as gas, and this would help us save money overall. She also made sure to include in the contract the apartment would be delivered with professional cleaning. When we finished paperwork and got into the apartment it was a Saturday. We soon learned there was no gas bill... (read more)

View All Comments (1)by Steven  26/03/2014

Thank you for your feedback and the points that you raise. I am sorry you did not receive a 5* service. Despite winning many awards we are continually strive to improve and improve so your comments will be taken on board. We have looked into this matter and we are doing our utmost to ensure issues such as this do not arise again. Thank you for using MyLondonHome and I hope we can help again the next time you need a central London estate or letting agent. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com