Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Estate Agent Central London

MyLondonHome

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 794 ratings. This website contains 794 user reviews of MyLondonHome.

• Transparent Agent

• MyLondonHome actively promote the views of their customers by linking directly from their website to this page. Transparent agent reviews are subject to additional random verification checks.

MyLondonHome have also signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.

Contact MyLondonHome

4.81 out of 5.00

• 785 recommend
  • 9 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 75
in the SW1 League Tables
3 out of 3764
in the London League Tables
3 out of 21764
in the UK

Agent Information

MyLondonHome is a central London estate agency focused on providing the utmost in professional, transparent and fair customer service. We are proud of our strong morals and have built our business on them; a model we have proven to be the sturdiest of foundations. Our goal has always been not only to become the leading sales and letting agency in central London, but to use an ethical approach at all times. Our diverse range of clients, from individual property owners to large-scale investors, are testament to the fact that our method works.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

SW1HSW1X
SW1AW1T -
W1T - SW3 - W1K - W1USW7 - W1H - W1G - W1W
W1J - SW8

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 27)

Page last updated on: 23-Nov-2014 21:13:20

1. A 5-star review by 'Michelle' 22/11/2014

Sales (as a Buyer)
    Tom Gilchrist
    £360000

Tom Gilchrist

Tom was exemplary from start to finish - and beyond. Even after we had completed on the sale, he was helpful, always available, accommodating and very personable. I would absolutely use him when I come to sell the house! Brilliant job. Thank you Tom.

2. A 5-star review by 'Roger Scott' 22/11/2014

Kelly Scott, Katie Gregoriou
    £1920

Kelly ScottKatie Gregoriou

MyLondonHome property management service (Kelly Scott) has managed my London property for nearly two years. I have found the service to be very professional. All queries and management issues were dealt with efficiently and expeditiously. All emails were responded to timeously. A difficult problem encountered initially was dealt with with patience and perseverance with a successful outcome. Bookkeeping was accurate and rental payments were collected on time. Altogether a superior service.

3. A 5-star review by 'ASAF S.' 22/11/2014

Sales (as a Vendor)
    £815000

Elliot Rainbow

The agent - Elliot gave us the best customer care , information and options we had regarding our plot we sold through My London Home.
    Mr. Rainbow had extremely good knowledge regarding the market position and options we had in front of us.
    In a market that everybody just talk and promise , Elliot really deliver what he promise in A professional way and we are very happy to met him and we will use his services again .

4. A 5-star review by 'Thomas Voit' 21/11/2014

Sales (as a Buyer)
    E14
    £952

Elliot Rainbow

The service provided was fast and reliable. I had immediate feedback on all questions asked and speedy execution of interactions with owner enabling conclusion of the deal within 24 hours.

The central elements required are reliability and efficacy, and these were largely fulfilled.

Comments on the Agents fees

“ASKING PRICE WAS ACHIEVED”

5. A 5-star review by 'Edyta Knizewska' 20/11/2014

Thomas Scott

Excellent service, great understanding of what I was looking for. Concrete, patient, nice, flexible re. apporintments. I would highly recommend this agent to any friend of mine. Thank you Tom!

6. A 5-star review by 'LaurenB' 20/11/2014

N5 1
    £1733

Daniel Quicke

Daniel has been a fantastic agent to deal with. When first applying for the tenancy he helped guide me through all the steps required and made it very clear what information I needed to provide. He also demonstrates a great relationship with the landlord and was able to secure the tenancy for me per discussion with the landlord, which shows that the landlord trusts Daniel.
    Daniel has also been extremely helpful when it comes to requests that I have had for the apartment from fixing broken items to replacing old items, and replies promptly and efficiently. He even organised for our boiler and washing machine to be replaced within a matter of a week, and reassured me that any issues I have he is happy to deal with, and he has followed through on this promise. I'm really happy with service I've received from Daniel, and as a result, MyLondonHome.

Comments on the Agents fees

“THE £200 TENANCY FEE, ALTHOUGH FLEXIBLE ON TIMING OF THE PAYMENT, SEEMS A BIT STEEP FOR THE LEVEL OF EFFORT REQUIRED TO ONBOARD A TENANT.”

7. A 5-star review by 'Simone' 20/11/2014

N5
    £1600

Daniel Novitt

I've been consistently impressed with Daniel's professionalism and the quality of service he offers. He is extremely responsive and helpful whenever we have had any problems/issues with the flat. We feel rather smug when discussing our situation and the services offered by Daniel with our friends who are renting in London. In addition to being extremely good at his job, he comes across as a really genuine and honest guy both in person and via email. Exactly the sort of individual you would want to manage your home.

8. A 5-star review by 'Maryam Kurfi' 19/11/2014

Se1
    £550

Daniel Novitt

He is professional, efficient and friendly in our communication on dealing with my requests. He is very helpful in dealing with my issues with the property as a tenant.

9. A 4-star review by 'Utpal' 19/11/2014

Christian Ciraolo
    £3683

Christian Ciraolo

Christian was extremely helpful in finding a suitable apartment for me. He quickly understood what our requirements were and showed us a number of suitable apartments after our initial viewings. He was always extremely polite and punctual. I would recommend using your services again based on how Christian represented your firm.

10. A 5-star review by 'C Plumridge' 19/11/2014

sw1
    £2

Marko Csokasi

Marko was extremely helpful in responding immediately to my request to help find an apartment to rent or a colleague returning to London from overseas. He sent me some property details the same day - all exactly the right sort of spec I believe my colleague was looking for - then showed my colleague around some of the properties two days later. My colleague was extremely pleased with the service he received - having been struggling previously to find somewhere - and he took one of the properties he was shown. Marko then rang to let me know the viewings had been a success and to thank me for referring my colleague. An impressive service.

11. A 5-star review by 'DAVID C' 18/11/2014

£735

Marko Csokasi

Coming from overseas I was obviously anxious to secure appropriate accommodation for my mid term stay in London. Marko was excellent all the way starting when I first contacted him from overseas to enquire till finally settling for the apartment that I rented. In all, it was hassle free and everything was explained and attended to with no problems. Job well done.

12. A 5-star review by 'Leo Martin' 16/11/2014

Jack Warren

Jack Warren

We ( my Daughter Claudia and I)were introduced to Jack through a mutual friend,Charlie, who works in MyLondonHome
    It was our first 'assault' on the market, seeking a two end accommodation South of the river

Jack showed us a number of units on Monday Nov 10th and we were really taken with one in particular

Jack rang us early Tuesday to say it was gone, overnight, but restored our shattered faith and showed us a very similar unit on the afternoon of the 11th

We have agreed on this one and are on track to occupy in Late November

The Tuesday morning call was a difficult one for Jack as he know we would be very disappointed and also we were talking to two other agents- Foxtons and Chard Lettings

Jack was cool and professional throughout and delivered what we wanted in the end

13. A 5-star review by 'SL' 16/11/2014

£325
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Mike is the managing agent for my first private letting. From the start, I have been impressed with how proactive he has been in contacting me and keeping me updated. He has dealt swiftly with my queries and has also dealt with the logistics of an extremely short moving period!

I bought my apartment through MyLondonHome and was very impressed with them at the time, which played a large part in choosing them to manage my property. Mike is a credit to their reputation, and I have no reservations in recommending him to other landlords.

14. A 5-star review by 'Hector Alvarez' 12/11/2014

No branch selected
    Kelly Scott
    £1650

Kelly Scott

Kelly Scott was available for me just 100 percent of the time and i was very satisfied about her services.
    She did just excellent.

15. A 4-star review by 'Milagros Lillo' 12/11/2014

W14
    £1690

Thomas Scott

It has been a real pleusure dealing with Thomas Scott, he has been very helpful and efficient every step of the way, organising appointments and liaising with the landlord to make the whole process smooth and easy at time when I have been particularly busy. Always returned my calls and emails speedily and made available the information I requested. I would not hesitate to recommend himto any friends that look for properties to rent.

16. A 5-star review by 'Ian Rennison' 11/11/2014

Daniel Novitt, Adam Anker
    £2021

Daniel NovittAdam Anker

Many thanks to Daniel and the team for the professional approach taken along with the assistance provided to guide us through the letting process. We also appreciated the consideration and patience shown whilst we were in the process of extending the letting period on the apartment. I would not hesitate to recommend Daniel and his team for anyone looking for employing there services as there take a very friendly and professional approach to everything that there do. Many Thanks, Ian rennison

17. A 5-star review by 'Domantas' 9/11/2014

Adam Carter
    £1650

Adam Carter

Agent Adam Carter has shown me 3 different properties through which he was very polite and helpful. He understood what kind of apartment I wanted and on the 3 property I have viewed with him I was able to find something that suited me. Very pleased with the effort the agent has put in with me.

18. View All Comments (1)by Andrew  10/11/2014

Hi Domantas, Great to hear everything has worked out so well, our vast range of properties clearly sufficed. I hope you enjoy your new home! Thank you for using MyLondonHome and I hope we can be of continued service. Kind regards, Andrew Managing Director MyLondonHome
  19. A 5-star review by 'Murat' 7/11/2014

£475

Marko Csokasi

He is a wonderful agent and it was a real pleasure to work with him. He was pretty clear about the process and the next steps which was a crucial input for someone like me (relocated to London a month ago and I have no idea about the renting process in London) Thanks a lot, Marko. Good job!!!

20. View All Comments (1)by Andrew  10/11/2014

Hi Murat, Fantastic news to hear that Marko has provide excellence service once again. I hope you enjoy your new home! Thank you for using MyLondonHome and I hope we can be of continued service. Kind regards, Andrew Managing Director MyLondonHome
  21. A 5-star review by 'JM&PP' 6/11/2014

Alex Tindall
    £625

Alex Tindall

From the first time I spoke with Alex he was extremely helpful. After I said, that me and my husband would have to travel to London on Saturday to do the visits (as we could not do it any other time) he made his utmost to make sure that we would have a good variety of properties to look at. He asked all the relevant information to make sure that we would see flats that would fit our needs.
    On the days before the visit Alex called to give updates on what we would see. He also sent an email with his mobile number to make sure that we could get in touch on the day of the visit.
    On the day of... (read more)

22. View All Comments (1)by Andrew  10/11/2014

Hi both, Thank you for such a brilliant review. It is very reassuring to hear such thorough and in depth comments regarding our fantastic service. I hope you enjoy your new home! Thank you for using MyLondonHome and I hope we can be of continued service. Kind regards, Andrew Managing Director MyLondonHome
  23. A 4-star review by 'kane' 5/11/2014

se1
    £1800

Daniel Quicke

generally are very good。 Dan has alway reply my email on time. And solve my problems With quite much patience. I'm happy with that

24. View All Comments (1)by Andrew  10/11/2014

Hi Kane, Daniel is very experienced with MyLondonHome so it is great to see that his experience is identifiable in the quality service he provides. Thank you for using MyLondonHome and I hope we can be of continued service. Kind regards, Andrew Managing Director MyLondonHome
  25. A 3-star review by 'dent' 4/11/2014

se1
    £2925
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No
    Upload a reviwer profile image

the level of service and care is average.
    after a month i moved in the sales person sent me an email requesting £800 to be remitted to settle the balance of the account with an attached account statement which turned out to be landlord's communication.

26. View All Comments (1)by Andrew  10/11/2014

Hi dent, Thank you for providing us with a review. Despite winning many awards we are continually strive to improve so your comments will be taken on board. Thank you for using MyLondonHome and I hope we can help again the next time you need a central London estate or letting agent. Kind regards, Andrew Managing Director MyLondonHome
  27. A 5-star review by 'Kitty Mohan' 4/11/2014

Daniel
    E14

Daniel

Daniel has been excellent in the process of check out and check in for the tenants for my apartment. He has gone out of his way to be pleasant and make this an excellent experience and hassle free for me.

28. View All Comments (1)by Andrew  10/11/2014

Hi Kitty Mohan, I am very pleased of your satisfaction with Daniel, he always ensures that the service he provides is of the highest quality. Thank you for using MyLondonHome and I hope we can be of continued service. Kind regards, Andrew Managing Director MyLondonHome
  29. A 5-star review by 'Alex Whalley' 3/11/2014

No branch selected
    Upload a reviwer profile image

He is very polite and a nice person. I really liked him and he responded immediately to all my questions.This is why I replied to this review.

30. View All Comments (1)by Andrew  10/11/2014

Hello, Thank you for your very kind words about Alex. Thank you for using MyLondonHome and I hope we can be of continued service. Kind regards, Andrew Managing Director MyLondonHome
  31. A 5-star review by 'Ada' 2/11/2014

£2200

Marko Csokasi

Marko, the best agent I've come across during my 8 years in London - resourceful, patient and went the extra mile in order to make sure I got a the flat I've been waiting for weeks.

32. View All Comments (1)by Andrew  10/11/2014

Hi Ada, Thank you for such a great compliment towards Marko, he is always working tirelessly to provide a fantastic service. I hope you enjoy your new home! Thank you for using MyLondonHome and I hope we can be of continued service. Kind regards, Andrew Managing Director MyLondonHome
  33. A 5-star review by 'Alex' 2/11/2014

Marko Csokasi, Alex Biner
    Sw1
    £1

Marko CsokasiAlex Biner

Marko met us on time at the property and when he showed us the properties he was more then helpful and polite. He knew the area and was able to answer any questions that we had both concerning the properties and the areal. Marko also responded promptly to any of our emails and phone calls. As soon as we chose the property that we were interested in he got the ball moving. He made sure the property was secured for us as soon as possible since he was aware how much we liked the apartment.

34. View All Comments (1)by Andrew  10/11/2014

Hi Alex, Thank you for your very kind words regarding Marko and the service provided. I hope you enjoy your new home! Thank you for using MyLondonHome and I hope we can be of continued service. Kind regards, Andrew Managing Director MyLondonHome
  35. A 5-star review by 'Erim' 29/10/2014

Daniel Novitt, Michael McDonagh
    £600

Daniel NovittMichael McDonagh

Unlike my previous experiences with other real estate agencies, My London Home assisted and find a way to solve any problem that has been risen. The team was very helpful and willing to get us going with our new flat. However, I wasn't satisfied with HomeLet as they have outrageous terms.

36. View All Comments (1)by Andrew  10/11/2014

Hi Erim, I am very pleased that we could be of assistant to your problem. We have been in contact with HomeLet and discussed the matter. Thank you for using MyLondonHome and I hope we can be of continued service. Kind regards, Andrew Managing Director MyLondonHome
  37. A 5-star review by 'Mr and Mrs Pinfield' 28/10/2014

Sales (as a Vendor)
    Hannah Taylor, Wendy Gould
    SW1

Hannah TaylorWendy Gould

My London Home found us a buyer within a week and worked to our timescale which was important to us. They achieved an excellent price and were available for many phone calls to ensure the process was on track. Hannah Taylor and later Wendy Gould provided an excellent service and regular feedback. Any glitches we encountered were extremely minimal and I would undoubtedly use them again.

38. 1
    person found this

A 5-star review by 'Dr and Mrs Walker' 28/10/2014

Michael Aidoo
    No postcode selected.

Michael aidoo

MICHAEL AIDOO IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL aGENT. WE HAVE BEEN VERY IMPRESSED WITH HIS EXCELLENT MANNERS AND RELIABILITY WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM FOR PROMOTION

39. A 5-star review by 'James Davies' 23/10/2014

Se1
    £1750
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Very hands on, responsive and generally quick. Clearly have a great network. Put forward 3 offers within a short time frame. Also, helpful re suggestions on flat improvements/cleaning etc. generally made my life much simpler - am travelling a lot at the moment so simply have not had time to pop to the flat myself so have found this service very helpful. Totally put Foxtons to shame with service offered and attitude.

Comments on the Agents fees

“HAPPY TO PAY THE AGREED FEES DUE TO SERVICE RECEIVED AND RENTAL ACHIEVED.”

40. A 4-star review by 'Peter' 22/10/2014

W1K
    £3500

Daniel Novitt

Our agent was readily available and responded promptly. We highly appreciated his friendly service and effort to undertake construction and repairs.