Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Estate Agent Central London

MyLondonHome

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 754 ratings. This website contains 754 user reviews of MyLondonHome.

• Transparent Agent

• MyLondonHome actively promote the views of their customers by linking directly from their website to this page. Transparent agent reviews are subject to additional random verification checks.

MyLondonHome have also signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.

Contact MyLondonHome

4.81 out of 5.00

• 746 recommend
  • 8 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 75
in the SW1 League Tables
3 out of 3747
in the London League Tables
3 out of 21697
in the UK

Agent Information

MyLondonHome is a central London estate agency focused on providing the utmost in professional, transparent and fair customer service. We are proud of our strong morals and have built our business on them; a model we have proven to be the sturdiest of foundations. Our goal has always been not only to become the leading sales and letting agency in central London, but to use an ethical approach at all times. Our diverse range of clients, from individual property owners to large-scale investors, are testament to the fact that our method works.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

SW1HSW1X
SW1AW1T -
W1T - SW3 - W1K - W1USW7 - W1H - W1G - W1W
W1J - SW8

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 26)

Page last updated on: 02-Oct-2014 12:19:42

1. 2
    people found this
    FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'James Harris' 5/11/2013

Bryce Moses, Natalie Jacobs
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

After conducting a search on Zoopla which then mailed a large number of agents with our details, My London Home were one of the first to get in contact. I liked the structure of their property alerts and the speed of the response when we saw some that we wanted to view.
    Despite some initial difficulty viewing the first place (tennants at fault) we were given a tour of two places that matched our criteria exactly.
    The whole prcoess was extremely efficient and we felt that Bryce and team were really working with us to secure the property we wanted. In the end, we had found our property and had a move in scheduled just 7 days later.
    This sort of turn around time is not something I had experienced with other agents.
    Addtionally, the team have a continued to support us with any questions we have had post move in, giving us a sense of genuine customer service as opposed to a hard sell/quick move.
    Post this tenancy I would definately go through MLH again.

View All Comments (1)by Steven  05/11/2013

Thank you for the positive feedback, James, It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! I have already let both Bryce and Natalie know of your fantastic comments! I'm delighted that you experienced such a brilliant service. Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  2. FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'Chantal LAFRONTIERE' 10/10/2013

Megan Carmichael, Lisa Yoshimoto
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found four musketeers. Four managers who struggled to find the right tenant for my apartment. These musketeers whose names are Lisa Yoshimoto, Megan Carmichael, Christian Barr and Adam Anker. They showed a serious, a speed and efficiency foolproof, an intelligence and a highly structured organization that made me think that the process was easy.

I appreciated their honesty, their knowledge and professionalism and I trust them completely.

French, I have never seen such agents as Lisa, Megan, Christian and Adam so patient with me because of the language barrier.

I'm happy that my apartment is managed by MyLondonHome.
    Thank you to all of you and also James Garraway, Helen Cresswell, Katie Gregoriou,
    and finally Steven Herd who knows how to surround himself with a great team.

View All Comments (1)by Steven  16/10/2013

Wow! Chantal! Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! We are so grateful to receive such a comprehensive review and I'm absolutely delighted you are so happy with our service. I have let all the team know of your wonderful comments. Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  3. FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'Gehane' 10/10/2013

Daniel Quicke, Hannah Taylor
    sw6
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been so impressed everytime I dealt with the staff of my london home, starting with Mr. Quike who managed at a very short notice and at great flexibility to accomodate us to view this property for which we fell in love instantly.

My second contact with My london home was with Mrs Taylor to put the house in the market. It was our first experience letting in London and Mrs Taylor helped us through the process and made it so painless it sounded as too good to be true. She then surpassed herself by managing to secure a let within the week after just one viewing.

I cann't stress enough not just the professionalism but also the friendliness and humane approach of your staff. Thank you so much.

View All Comments (1)by Steven  10/10/2013

Wow! Thank you for such positive feedback, Gehane. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! I will speak to Daniel and Hannah immediately and let them know of your fantastic comments. I'm so pleased you are happy with our service! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  4. A 5-star review by 'Apoorva' 1/10/2014

Daniel Novitt
    se1
    £1842

Daniel Novitt

Daniel is a veteran property manager who can resolve issues swiftly and correctly the first time. He is also polite and fair - I think both the landlord and the tenant appreciate this. I would recommend his service.

5. A 5-star review by 'Hadeel' 30/9/2014

No branch selected
    sw8
    £1993
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I am pleased to write this review about the agent as well as the staff I dealt with was really convenient and helpful. Excellent organized connection between the tenant and the landlord when there was some issues to repair. Additionally, fast management in problems such as: electrical repairing, and replacement pieces of furniture (Sofa, armchair, and refrigerator) when needed.

6. A 5-star review by 'Clement' 26/9/2014

£250000

Wendy Gould

I selected MyLondonHomes out of about five reputable agents around London to sell my property because of their profile that I found on the internet, none introduced them to me. I did not regret my choice as my sale, anchored by Wendy Gould and Hannah Taylor, went swiftly, smoothly and stress free than I had expected. Unbelievably, MyLondonHome sold the property within 14 days of instructing them. I was living in the house with my family while trying to sell and so I was concerned about having to go through numerous inspections. I was wrong, Wendy arranged only one inspection with several... (read more)

7. A 5-star review by 'Caroline' 25/9/2014

n51d
    £1650
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Fantastic service from Daniel. He's always been prompt in dealing with issues and replacing items within the property. He's particularly polite and friendly and a pleasure to deal with.

8. A 5-star review by 'Thiago Marini' 23/9/2014

Adam Anker
    SW1P
    £1365

Adam Anker

Excellent professional, kind and objective. Adam was very attentive and guided us very well through the process of renting the property.

9. A 5-star review by 'Mariam J' 21/9/2014

Michael Aidoo
    Sw1
    £1950

Michael aidoo

Michael has been very helpful throughout my moving process. I had a minor issue and it was quickly sorted out.I have dealt with an estate agent in the past and they war not as good as my London homes. Micheal is a great assat to my London homes. I will tell all my friends to use him

10. A 5-star review by 'Dr Tarun Gupta' 21/9/2014

Se1
    £1600

Adam Carter

Adam provided a thoroughly professional and fantastic service with helping to find a tenant.
    He appreciated my concerns and updated me constantly re progress with offers and helpful suggestions. He has the enthusiasm and determination to succeed.

I have no hesitation in recommending him as a top Agent and am sure we will work together again.

Dr Tarun Gupta
    GP

11. A 4-star review by 'Peter Bertorelli' 21/9/2014

SW1
    £325

Adam Carter

Adam has secured a new tenant with no void period in normally what is a difficult period to let (November). Good work.

12. A 5-star review by 'Obaid' 20/9/2014

No branch selected
    W2
    £4700

Kristina Pascuzzi

Kristina Pascuzzi provided very caring, friendly and professional letting services for my property and found a tenant in less than a week from property handover date.
    She negotiated good letting terms like six months upfront payment.
    She also helped me to deliver furniture to the property while I am overseas, everything went very well and beyond my expectations,
    I found Kristina Pascuzzi very supportive indeed especially I was out of UK.

Comments on the Agents fees

“FEES ARE REASONABLE AND ACCEPTABLE GIVEN THE LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, TENANT FINDING TIME FRAME BEING SO SHORT, ETC”

13. A 5-star review by 'K' 19/9/2014

Kelly Scott

Kelly has been very helpful during the tenancy and also during the end of tenancy. She has made things so easy , there was just no stress. I'll definitely contact My London Home in future for letting/sales. Stayed in the property for 3.5 yrs and never had any issues with the property or dealing with My london Home.
    Thanks for all the help and keep up the good work.

14. A 5-star review by 'Gaurav' 17/9/2014

£1650
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Overall very good service, meeting on time, keeping us informed and trying their best to provide excellent services. Liaising with us properly. Very much happy with services provided.

15. A 5-star review by 'Rawan1' 17/9/2014

Daniel Quicke
    Sw82
    £1460

Daniel Quicke

Daniel has been extremely helpful and understanding thought out my whole moving In period. I had a few queries and issues with with the landlord and Daniel made sure that he got all the messages across and dealt with all the issues, e.g. Removing the bed from
    The flat and other items that were not needed. He always replied to my emails and returned phone calls efficiently. Very professional attitude. Very happy with the service.

16. A 5-star review by 'Maria Fernandes' 17/9/2014

Daniel
    SW1P

Daniel

Daniel responded - as always - very quickly and efficiently to our request for help in fixing the water boiler. He understood the urgency of our request (struggling with cold water for the past few days) and acted promptly (we sent an email in the morning and at 1 pm had already someone at our flat fixing the problem). Daniel is always very professional and courteous in his dealings with us so overall very pleased.

17. A 4-star review by 'Shaun' 16/9/2014

£2065

Kelly Scott

Kelly is pro-active, courteous and responsive. She is good at keeping me updated with the status of items that need to get fixed. All in all, Mylondonhome are the most professional, customer-service orientated agency I have dealt with in the UK

18. A 5-star review by 'Chantal' 16/9/2014

£2380
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Adam was very good at persuading me to instruct him for the letting (!) and in getting the flat marketed in double quick time. A suitable tenant was found almost immediately. Faultless service.

Dan took over once the tenant had been found and was very efficient at dealing with the negotiations over the tenancy agreement and very helpful to me in getting the flat ready for the start date. Friendly, very prompt responses; proactive; excellent service.

19. A 5-star review by 'Fahad Alsabhan' 14/9/2014

Sales (as a Buyer)
    Tom Gilchrist
    SW8
    £1770000

Tom Gilchrist

Really Tom have done excelent job to convince me to buy the Apt and he explained to me the huge benfits of buying an Apt in London.
    Also he showed me so many locations until i got what suite my requirment.

Tom is very dedicated person and hard worker with high effecency.

“IT IS OK”

20. A 5-star review by 'NooneMinasian' 12/9/2014

WC2B
    £2800

Adam Carter

Adam Carter was a very helpful consultant.

I was happy with the service he provided. He was a pleasant individual.

21. A 5-star review by 'Michael Aidoo' 11/9/2014

£1668
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The experience with myondonhome has been so far very good: I had no particular problems. I expecially like the service that the agency gives after the rent, during all the tenant contract. I also appreciated the quality of the flats that the agent select for me at the beginning. They corresponded with what I was looking for.

Comments on the Agents fees

“AGENT IS ALWAYS VERY NICE AND KIND.”

22. A 5-star review by 'Bridget' 11/9/2014

Hannah Taylor, Wendy Gould
    £315000

Hannah TaylorWendy Gould

Both Hannah and Wendy were extremely efficient and always very friendly, helpful and polite. The sale of my property went through without any hitches and the transaction was completed quite swiftly . I would definitely recommend My London Home to any prospective sellers.

23. A 5-star review by 'Kenny' 7/9/2014

£1700

Hannah Taylor

Hannah did closely followed up with me even before I have actually bought the property.

Adam was very responsive with my questions . He had notified me once he had available tenant .

Excellent service so far .

“MARKET PRICE .”

24. A 5-star review by 'Kristina pascuzzi' 7/9/2014

Holiday rental
    Sw1v
    £1300

Kristina Pascuzzi

Kristina was was excellent. She reviewed my requirements and ensured she exceeded them. I was 'homeless' in temporary accommodation and seeking a flat near Victoria station during August the most dancing month of the year. She booked a viewing fore within the first conversation with her and I took it. She provided all property details but I took a wrong turn and got lost, I called her and though there many road works taking place at Victoria station she guided me to the property and ensured that I could still view the property I was 5mins late. She have me time to the view the property did... (read more)

25. A 5-star review by 'Naveen' 7/9/2014

Joshua Leetham
    £1495

Joshua Leetham

I am new to London and I have looked at properties in different parts of London. Joshua Leetham is one of the very few Letting Agents, who stood out in his professional and customer service oriented approach. Joshua showed me the three properties at once and arranged for another viewing the following day. Joshua acted very professionally at all times and gave me to opportunity to make up my mind, while providing any information I requested proactively. He is a great asset for your firm.

I would also appreciate the professionalism MyLondonHome in general has shown.

26. A 5-star review by 'Peter' 7/9/2014

Bryony Butler
    £660

Bryony Butler

I was just amaed on Bryony's enthusiasm & positive drive as she turned up on the dot with the prospective tenant for a visit & within a few hours received an offer for rent.
    Hats off to her for such diligence & professional handling.

27. A 5-star review by 'Paul J' 7/9/2014

SW8
    £1

Wendy Gould

Wendy was absolutely fabulous. She had dogged follow through on all issues related to my sale. She had all the paperwork needed to speed the process, and I always felt she was a true partner in getting the sale done. In fact, at times I felt she was the only person on my side! I can' tree commend Wendy, and MyLondonHome strongly enough, especially for their incredible knowledge of all things St George Wharf. Thanks so much Wendy!

Comments on the Agents fees

“2% SEEMS REASONABLE FOR WHAT THEY DID!”

28. A 5-star review by 'Thor Harley' 6/9/2014

Kristina Pascuzzi, Thor Harley
    SW1
    £1733

Kristina PascuzziThor Harley

From when I first expressed interest in letting a property, Kristina contacted me, arranged a viewing, showed me around, forwarded my offer, came back with confirmation from the owner and sorted out the details all within 48 hours. It was a pleasure to have it all handled so promptly and efficiently, and I've been wholly satisfied with the process.

29. A 5-star review by 'Gabrielle Amies' 31/8/2014

£4950

Kelly Scott

Kelly Scott..was always very polite, prompt in getting back to me and followed up all my requests. She personally made sure the apartment was left in a very condition (one that I would be happy with) after the tenants vacated. She spent a lot of her own personal time ensuring the flat was presented in a good manner for future viewings after the tenant left. She ensured that bond deductions I wanted were made and worked very hard to ensure this. I can't fault her in her service and professionalism and I highly praise her work and dedication to her clients and her work. Thank you Kelly

30. View All Comments (1)by Steven  01/09/2014

Thank you for the positive feedback, Gabrielle. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  31. A 1-star review by 'varma' 31/8/2014

£375
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The agent was very helpful in following up on requests and contacting the landlord to pass through our requests. Always quite prompt in replying to emails and seemed genuine in his efforts

32. View All Comments (1)by Steven  01/09/2014

Hi Varma, Thanks for the positive feedback - I'm so pleased you're happy with our service. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  33. A 5-star review by 'Mengxiao' 27/8/2014

£2300

Kelly Scott

I first contacted Mylondonhome 2 years ago, and that was my first time rent a flat. I was worried about everything. Fortunately, I choose the right agent. They helped me deal with everything and I found the perfect flat within my budget in a week. After moving into the flat, I called Kelly couple of times for maintaining, she always respond quick. Mylondonhome is definitely a reliable agent and I will definitely recommend it to my friend.

34. View All Comments (1)by Steven  01/09/2014

Thank you for your positive feedback, Mengxiao. I am pleased you enjoyed your experience with MyLondonHome. As far as central London estate & letting agents are concerned, we think we’re number one and I am delighted you seem to agree! I hope we can be of continued service. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  35. A 5-star review by 'A. Brazier' 27/8/2014

N5
    £410

Adam Carter

When looking to move flat we set up a host of viewings with a number of different agencies.

Friendly and honest Adam Carter from My London Home completely changed my perception of the 'estate agent'. It's refreshing to view a property where you don't feel the agent is trying to manipulate you into moving into their property. The viewing was a pleasure, leading me to call my housemates and tell that that i'd just found our new flat.

All my dealings so far with Adam & My London Home have made moving stress free for the first time.

I would definitely recommend them if you're interested in great customer service and the best agency fees i've come across!

Comments on the Agents fees

“EXCEPTIONALLY LOW FEES AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!”

36. View All Comments (1)by Steven  01/09/2014

Thank you for the positive feedback! It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! I'm over the moon that we've managed to change your perception of an 'estate agent'. Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  37. A 5-star review by 'TV' 26/8/2014

Hannah Taylor

Hannah and My London Home were courteous, professional and speedy in obtaining a tenant for our property. I hope the management side of the business is as good.

38. View All Comments (1)by Steven  01/09/2014

Hi TV, Thanks for your positive comments, delighted Hannah could be so helpful. I have every confidence that our Property Management department will live up to your expectations. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com