Browse agents by letter
Estate Agent Central London

MyLondonHome

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 858 ratings. This website contains 858 user reviews of MyLondonHome.

• Transparent Agent

• MyLondonHome actively promote the views of their customers by linking directly from their website to this page. Transparent agent reviews are subject to additional random verification checks.

MyLondonHome have also signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.

Agent Overview

4.82 out of 5.00

• 849 recommend
  • 9 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 74
in the SW1 League Tables
3 out of 3917
in the London League Tables
3 out of 22223
in the UK

Agent Information

MyLondonHome is a central London estate agency focused on providing the utmost in professional, transparent and fair customer service. We are proud of our strong morals and have built our business on them; a model we have proven to be the sturdiest of foundations. Our goal has always been not only to become the leading sales and letting agency in central London, but to use an ethical approach at all times. Our diverse range of clients, from individual property owners to large-scale investors, are testament to the fact that our method works.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

SW1AW1T -
W1T - SW3 - W1K - W1USW7 - W1H - W1G - W1W
W1J - SW8

Page last updated on: 06-Mar-2015 14:51:53

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 29)

1. FEATURED REVIEW

Alex Whalley, Jack Warren
    £340
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I contacted MyLondonHome (MLH) via the automated, email-an-agent function on the RightMove website. Six hours later Alex Whalley called me to schedule a viewing that afternoon. So I was already impressed & encouraged before my first viewing, having had other agents take 24-48 hours to respond to similar queries. When I arrived for the viewing straight from the school-run with my 8-year-old son Jack, Alex took us straight up to see the flat. He was well-prepared & easily answered all my questions (which were of boring, predictable, adult-on-a-flat-search-mission variety) - but he... (read more)

2. FEATURED REVIEW

Michael McDonagh
    £2123
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was very pleased with the speed with which new tenants were found, especially when you consider the state of the flat as the previous tenants has been there for about 7 years. The void period was minimal and the time wasn't wasted as some decoration was necessary. The only criticism of the entire letting process was that the signing of the tenancy agreement seemed to take much longer than I had expected.

Mike works in property management and handled all the works that needed to be done in an efficient manner and was very responsive and a pleasure to deal with. He made useful suggestions and was happy to get the flat ship shape at minimal cost.

3. FEATURED REVIEW

Hannah Taylor, Wendy Gould
    SW1P
    £425000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We sold our property through My London Home. Hannah was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. Our property was advertised with another very well known agent in London for good few months, but Hannah managed to get an offer for us within 10 days and we sold it for full asking price. Through out the whole selling process both Hannah and Wendy always kept us informed at all level. They were very helpful from the start to finish. I would use them again and recommend them very highly.

4. FEATURED REVIEW

Sales (as a Buyer)
    Elliot Rainbow
    E14
    £900000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Elliot Rainbow was very dedicated to his assigned mission in finding the property I was looking for in London. He was able to give me an appropriate alternative to the first property which I missed as a result of the owner constant change of his mind about the price.
    He worked even while he was off duty, during his weekend and after finishing his duty at the office. He gave me immediate answers to all my enquiries via phone calls and emails.
    He genuinely deserves my sincere compliments for his dedicated service.

5. FEATURED REVIEW

Kelly Scott
    £4950
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Kelly Scott..was always very polite, prompt in getting back to me and followed up all my requests. She personally made sure the apartment was left in a very condition (one that I would be happy with) after the tenants vacated. She spent a lot of her own personal time ensuring the flat was presented in a good manner for future viewings after the tenant left. She ensured that bond deductions I wanted were made and worked very hard to ensure this. I can't fault her in her service and professionalism and I highly praise her work and dedication to her clients and her work. Thank you Kelly

View All Comments (1)by Steven  01/09/2014

Thank you for the positive feedback, Gabrielle. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance. Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com www.MyLondonHome.com
  6. A 5 -star review by ''

sw1
    £1400
    Daniel Novitt

From the start to finish had a good communication and dealing throughout. Always informed with whats going on and tried to achieve the best rent possible.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  7. A 5 -star review by ''

Praveen Nandakuma, Laila Braam
    Sw8
    £2
    Praveen Nandakuma Laila Braam
    Praveen NandakumaLaila Braam

Praveen and Laila were incredible to deal with.
    Laila was upfront and honest about the properties available, and showed me the best one straight ahead (the one I ultimately went with).
    Being a student in London I had numerous issues with the bank, references, trying to settle deposits, but Praveen was extremely understanding, helpful, kind and flexible with the whole situation.
    In my opinion it's one of the best agencies i have dealt with in London.

Twitter  Facebook

Report Abuse 1 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  8. A 5 -star review by ''

Sw8
    £2535
    Praveen Nandakuma

i am so far happy with the service provided by Praveen. he kept on updating me regarding the check in of the tenant right till last minute.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  9. A 5 -star review by ''

Matthew Ross, Hannah Taylor
    SW6
    £630
    no photo Hannah Taylor
    Matthew RossHannah Taylor

Mathew has been extremely efficient in coordinating the many teething problems we had with things not working well with the new tenants. He has been very proactive and prompt fixing all these problems. Hannah had been our first point of contact when we let the flat first time and I will always remember the feeling we got after meeting her that has been proven right that My London Home is a very trustworthy and caring firm. Thank you.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  10. A 5 -star review by ''

£1800
    Daniel Novitt

Daniel is always very helpful and deals with any queries promptly and efficiently. I would always be happy to recommend My London Home.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  11. A 5 -star review by ''

£4000
    Daniel Quicke

Not only does Daniel give me immediate attention and response to any concerns I might have, but he is two steps ahead in anticipating the next issues. I am an overseas landlord, and Daniel's prompt, calm and efficient, attention has made this a smooth experience.
    Our flat was one of the first to be inhabited in a new built. There were numerous glitches while having the Tennant settle in. If it wasn't for Daniel's calm and collected manner, I believe things could have fallen apart. He is completely reliable and efficient.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  12. A 4 -star review by ''

SW1P
    £2450
    Praveen Nandakuma

Praveen has been very proactive in helping us to resolve some outstanding issues with British Gas. She has been conscientious in following up with British Gas and the tenant. It relieves us of having to worry about the property and she has done a professional in managing our flat.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  13. A 4 -star review by ''

Daniel Quicke

Daniel has been really friendly and helpful. He is very efficient at replying to emails and liaising with the landlord to sort out any problems I might have.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  14. A 5 -star review by ''

SW 1
    £1516
    Adam  Carter
    Adam Carter

We was really happy, because Adam Carter was very kind, professional and he understood exactly what very looking for and he found the perfect apt for me.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  15. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Novitt, Jack Warren
    N5 1
    £1540
    Daniel Novitt Jack  Warren
    Daniel NovittJack Warren

Our experience with My London Home has been very satisfying. Not only that they were very keen in helping us dealing with the papers at the beginning, they have also been very helpful along the way through out the contract. We had Jack Warren for the start and Daniel Novitt as our contact person throughout and they have been really helpful. Both reply our emails immediately whenever we try to reach them and that really makes things easier for us. Daniel also puts a lot of effort in solving the minor problems we had as soon as possible, like changing light bulbs, waste disposals, and we even got a new washing machine to replace the old one that wasn't working well. I feel very comfortable as a tenant to be relying our trust on such a good agency with a very satisfying service. Thank you My London Home :)

Comments on the Agents fees

“THE FLAT WAS GREAT, I DIDN\'T EXPECT IT TO BE IN SUCH A GOOD PRICE. WE HAD JACK WARREN HELPING US SORT THE PAPER AND HE ALSO HELPED US TO EVEN NEGOTIATE A LITTLE MORE, WHICH WAS REALLY NICE FROM HIM :) SO GRATEFUL THAT THE STAFF ARE VERY UNDERSTANDING TOWARDS OUR POSITION AS STUDENTS.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  16. A 5 -star review by ''

£1900
    ellis street

It was 4pm on a Thursday when I called My London Home to let them know my boiler was not working. I spoke with Ellis immediately and he called me back within ten minutes to tell me that the maintenance guy was coming over between 8.30 and 9am the next morning and to inquire whether this would suit me. How can anyone fault service like this?
    My London Home never ceases to amaze me with their incredible service and friendly can do attitude. Whilst every other estate agent has set the bar of my expectations so low where my rights as a tenant in London are concerned, My London Home has raised... (read more)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  17. A 5 -star review by ''

N4
    £379000
    Wendy Gould

Wendy was very consistent with her follow up of my properties listed with MyLondonHome, and was patient with my badgering and multiple questions, and really quick to respond too! She made me feel assured that my properties were important and that they were being closely monitored and pushed for sale. At the end of the day, after listing my properties with various agents over the past 6 months, MyLondonHome was the one that managed to push through the sales. Well done!

Comments on the Agents fees

“I AM FINE WITH THE FEES, BUT IT IS THE VAT THAT PUTS THE STING INTO THE PAYMENT.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  18. A 5 -star review by ''

Wendy Gould, Adam Anker
    SW7
    £950000
    Wendy Gould Adam Anker
    Wendy GouldAdam Anker

Wendy was very professional and hands-on throughout the whole sales process which took an inordinately long time to complete. With her patient and diplomatic approach she was able to help resolve the problems posed by the legalistic approach of the freeholder of our apartment especially in regard to flooring specifications.
    Tom was instrumental in agreeing the agents fee in order the get the property marketed. He was very reasonable and realistic in order to reach a win-win situation.

“REASONABLE”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  19. A 5 -star review by ''

£1950
    Adam Anker

Adam from the moment of contact was more than helpful. If more people were as professional as Adam the letting game would be a pleasurable experience. He guide me in every direction in order to get the best opportunity and make the whole experience a pleasurable one. I wish him well in his future endeavours.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  20. A 5 -star review by ''

Surveys
    SW1
    Hannah Taylor

We have worked with Hannah at My London Home for a while now and have been very impressed with her efficiency and attitude towards her clients and contractors. It's a pleasure to work with you Hannah and we look forward to the busy year ahead working alongside you and your team.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  21. A 5 -star review by ''

Kristina Pascuzzi
    £2000
    Kristina  Pascuzzi
    Kristina Pascuzzi

Kristina has always been very helpful. Communicating with her is easy and straight forward. She has negotiated on my behalf with the landlord has has put all her efforts to get a good deal for me. She is nice and kind, hope I have the opportunity to meet her again in the future.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  22. A 5 -star review by ''

Tom Gilchrist, Hannah Taylor
    SW6
    £515000
    Tom Gilchrist Hannah Taylor
    Tom GilchristHannah Taylor

I first decided to use MyLondonHome after hearing good reviews about them.
    I was certainly not disappointed. They were extremely professional with managing the sales of my property, never promised something they could not achieve and constantly kept me up to date with how the sale of my property was going.

Hannah was very clear and honest in valuing my property and never promised me something they could not achieve. I know for a fact that thats not the case with other agents.

Tom was great. He always kept me up to date. Before viewing, after viewing, after offer and all the way to the sale of my property.

Would certainly recommend them to anyone!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  23. A 5 -star review by ''

N1C
    £630000
    Adam Anker

Adam is factual in his approach and completes all agreed tasks punctually. He keeps me updated regularly begining from the time he handles the assignment.He easily earns my full trust and confidence.
    Praveen is a very dedicated representative, very focused on the task in hand. He is always on top of the situation, ahead of schedule. he ensures that all renewals are monitored in time for parties to complete documentations reqd. I will not hesistate to strongly recommend both officers to my friends

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  24. A 5 -star review by ''

Conveyancing
    SW3
    Wendy Gould

Wendy always brings together the more difficult conveyancing transactions by her efficiency and effective communication with sellers, buyers and their legal and other representatives. She will always uses her positive approach, knowledge and experience to find a practical solution so that a conveyancing transaction can proceed smoothly and without delay. She is a pleasure to work with and always a great help to us as solicitors.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  25. A 5 -star review by ''

Conveyancing
    £275000
    Wendy Gould

I am a conveyancing solicitor and regularly deal with Wendy Gould and the team at MyLondonHome. Wendy is great to work with; efficient and friendly and always ready to help chase those who need a nudge without being pushy.
    It is useful to deal with an agent who understands how the legal side works, which can help avoid misunderstandings and Wendy ranks highly on this front too.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  26. A 5 -star review by ''

Adam Anker, Kristina Pascuzzi
    £2100
    Adam Anker Kristina  Pascuzzi
    Adam AnkerKristina Pascuzzi

Adam as well as Kristine were extremely kind in our different visits with no pressure at all. They were equally kind on our different contacts through the email - phone..

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  27. A 5 -star review by ''

sw8
    Daniel Novitt

I am very impressed with the level of service I was given during the move out and the deposit release process. I have been with MyLondonHome since 2012 and I'm more impressed every time I go through a move in or move out process. The agent I dealt with Mr. Daniel Novitt has always been friendly and so professional. There were many times when I needed to re-book appointments with the service team at my building because of my exams and Mr. Novitt was always so understanding and so quick in changing all the appointments. When I considered buying a property, Mr. Novitt referred me to the right... (read more)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  28. A 5 -star review by ''

No staff selected.
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Once again, a great and friendly team to work with. They renewed the contract and everything went smoothly and efficiently as always.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  29. A 5 -star review by ''

No staff selected.
    sw8
    £1410
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The agent was always very helpful. He responded to all my requests on time and forwarded my requests to the landlord on a timely manner.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  30. A 5 -star review by ''

£3466
    Adam  Carter
    Adam Carter

I've contacted Adam Carter to find a flat for me and he found the perfect flat on time, which is matching my requirements.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  31. A 5 -star review by ''

Wendy Gould

Wendy was an absolute star in managing the sale of our flat. She was always available when we needed to speak to her, efficiently liaising with all parties to the sale and updated me throughout the process. I have no hesitation in recommending her most highly

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  32. A 5 -star review by ''

SW82
    £2500
    Daniel Novitt

Daniel has dealt with all of the issues with this property with efficiency and courtesy, keeping me fully informed of developments throughout. He has been a excellent agent.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  33. A 4 -star review by ''

CR0
    Daniel Quicke

working with My London Home has been very pleasant, we have not experienced delays, any problems or mishaps regarding our tenancy, the agent that dealt with us (Daniel) was friendly and assured that that matters relating to our tenancy ran smoothly and without any complications, it has been a pleasure liaising with him and he has been of great assistance.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  34. A 5 -star review by ''

N51D
    £2470
    Daniel Quicke

Daniel has handled all my queries (and there were many!!) perfectly (very professionally and in a timely manner)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  35. A 5 -star review by ''

No branch selected
    Jack Warren, ellis street
    Jack  Warren ellis street
    Jack Warrenellis street

Coming from France, I had two weeks to move in London.
    I first contacted Jack by phone to have information about a flat I had seen on MyLondonHome website. I explained to him I needed a flat very urgently and he immediately told me he can secure the property for me if I am interested in. I said yes, and he did so. 1 week later I came in London to view the property with him, and it was exactly like on the website picture.
    Once I accepted to take it, my contact at the agency became Ellis. With him, we had one week to setup everything before the move in. In one week he has been able to setup all the contract details, check for my professional references and so on. I moved in on time.
    Conclusion, those two guys did an awesome job, I couldn't have been more satisfied.
    5/5.