Manning Stainton
Visit our website for morre information and to book a free valuation and marketing appraisal

Manning Stainton

Agent rating: 4.9 out of 5.0 based on 1664 ratings. This website contains 1664 user reviews of Manning Stainton.

• Manning Stainton is a 'Transparent Agent'

• Manning Stainton have signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.

By taking away the right to 'cherry pick' who gets to read these reviews, they have voluntarily exposed themselves to scrutiny from unhappy customers.

'Transparent agents' reviews are also subject to additional random verification checks
Learn More   Hide

• 17 disapprove

Meet the Team

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

The success of Manning Stainton is unrivalled by any other estate agent in the region. We have 18 high street branches across our region, including three dedicated Lettings branches, Fine & Country and five further specialist departments, all ready to help you move!

We are open 7 days a week and ready to take your call from 8 til 8, so if you are thinking of moving in 2015 call your local team of property professionals or visit our website.

Page last updated on: 28-May-2015 13:02:21

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 56)

1. FEATURED REVIEW

A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    42 Queen Street (Morley) (West Yorkshire)
    LS12
    £445000
    Diane Sellars

I have been really impressed with everyone at the Morley office. From when Paul initially came out to see us through to completion. All the staff have been friendly and efficient at all times. I would particularly like to thank Diane for all her hard work. Diane has been brilliant, she has been exceptionally friendly, always professional and has constantly communicated with both myself and our prospective buyers and the chain. During this period she has constantly kept me informed of all her updates which in turn has been reassuring. She often rang when there was no news but just kept me informed that she was on the case.
    This was a refreshing change in the world in which we live.
    I would certInly recommend my estate agent to anyone on the back of our experience.

Kind regards
    Helen and Gary Lambert

View All Comments (1)by Mark Manning  05/05/2015

Thanks for taking the time to give Diane a review. We're delighted to her that you found Diane brilliant and always professional.
  2. FEATURED REVIEW

A 5 -star review by ''

Abigail Williams, Louise Lawrence
    Ls17
    £189995
    Abigail WilliamsLouise Lawrence
    Abigail WilliamsLouise Lawrence

We sold our house through manning Stainton. We followed their suggest selling price and had a full asking price offer within 12 days of going to market. Abby looked after our sale and kept us fully informed. We were running to a really specific date and Abby helped chasing solicitors and other agents at all sides of our sale and subsequent purchase to help us meet our deadline for completion. Abby put up with us constantly phoning and chasing for information on a very regular basis. The sale went smoothly and all parties were kept informed and this meant all paperwork was completed ahead of time. Having dealt with other local estate agents, dealing with manning Stainton was a much easier and more professional experience.

Twitter  Facebook

3. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    54 Northgate, (Wakefield) (West Yorkshire)
    Sales (Prospective customer)
    Claire Allen
    WF2
    Claire Allen

Claire Allen, your sales agent, was absolutely terrific as she showed me around the property - very friendly and helpful. I was extremely impressed by her kindness, consideration and all-round likeability. She really sold the property through her positive attitude.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  4. A 5 -star review by ''

£575
    Ella Murgatroyd

Ella did an extremely brilliant job helping me and my husband apply for the house we are now moving into. She was very helpful and took her time to help us make a speedy application which made the whole process a lot easier for us. I would like to thank Ella for helping us so much.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  5. A 5 -star review by ''

Clare Frieze, Matthew Pank
    £149995
    Clare FriezeMatthew Pank
    Clare FriezeMatthew Pank

The appointments for valuation and photo taken are easy and quick to be arranged. The advice for the sale is professional. They work very actively and efficiently. My property was sold in two weeks. Thank you for such an outstanding services.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  6. A 5 -star review by ''

£149995
    Kelly Maw

Quick response to any query by either email or phone. She is very helpful and patient when dealing with discussions between buyer and seller.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  7. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    42 Queen Street (Morley) (West Yorkshire)
    Ls27
    £800
    Ella Murgatroyd

Ella kept us updated with everything. She let us know everything she needed to help the process move smoothly. We felt very confident leaving the move completely in Ellas' hands. She organised us an extra viewing so we could measure for curtains etc, which we found a massive help.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  8. A 5 -star review by ''

£188000
    Vicky Berry

Vicky organised the various resources of the branch such that I was always in touch with an up to date position on prospective buyers. She was very knowledgable about the local market and while she was very pleasant to deal with she did not hold back when she had an important point to make. Closed out the sale to my advantage and corralled the various parties necessary to bring it to a conclusion. Good job.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  9. A 5 -star review by ''

£275000
    Vicky Berry

I used Manning Stainton to sell our property and Vicky was appointed as our sales negotiator. Vicky was very helpful throughout the whole process and always kept me informed of any developments along the way. She would always get back to me if I left a message with another member of staff. I would definitely use Manning Stainton in the future if I was to move again.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  10. A 5 -star review by ''

Vicky Berry

The service we received was professional and efficient throughout. The whole process was stress -free and we would recommend them to anyone buying or selling. Vicky in particular was friendly and helpful.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  11. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    20 Otley Road (Headingley) (Leeds) (West Yorkshire)
    Kate Inglis, Chris Andrews
    Ls6
    £123
    Kate InglisChris Andrews
    Kate InglisChris Andrews

Manning Stainton were excellent. They showed me round, were truthful about properties and kept me up to date at every point. Kate and Chris were friendly and excellent. I would recommend and definitely use them again.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  12. A 5 -star review by ''

£800
    Ella Murgatroyd

Fantastic service from the first phone call when I enquired about the property to going to signing over for the keys.
    I dealt mainly with one member of staff Ella Murgatroyd who was helpful and enthusiastic and kept me upto date with the process throughout.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I THOUGHT THE FEES ARE VERY COSTLY FROM OTHER COMPANIES I HAVE USED IN THE PAST. IF I HADN'T OF LIKED THE PROPERTY SO MUCH I WOULD OF LOOKED ELSE WHERE.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  13. A 5 -star review by ''

LS10
    £142000
    steve backhouse

I cannot fault Steve's service. There were a number of issues that came up throughout the sale, he could not have done more to help. I would highly recommend Steve and would use him again.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  14. A 5 -star review by ''

ls12
    Ella Murgatroyd

Ella has a excellent phone maner which puts you at ease that you are in safe hands.
    Was always at end of the line when i needed to ask questions.And always returned my calls if at lunch.
    She is a credit to your bussiness and was glad to meet her face to face when doing my sign up.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  15. A 4 -star review by ''

ls27
    £575
    Ella Murgatroyd

Ella remained in constant contact throughout the letting process, and explained the managed service very well. She has a very personable approach and I felt I could call her at any time to discuss the property, and whenever I have she has always been able to provide me with the most up to date information required. We were let down by out initial tennants but the property was put back on the market with viewings being booked straight away. Ella has also taken on board my own circumstances having two small children in tow most of the time, and has understood my need to work with and around them.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  16. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    Lettings 9 Allerton Avenue (Moortown) (Leeds) (West Yorkshire)
    LS28
    Laura Parkinson

Laura was very quick to answer, very efficient - which was wasted on me because I'd take ages to get back to her - very courteous, open, fair, and professional. Most importantly (to me), she made the process of checking-out of my rented property to be relatively painless, and went a long way to prove to this old cynic that estate agents are also nice, normal human beings! (which is not always the case).

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  17. A 5 -star review by ''

Deborah Tooley

Debbie has been wonderful to deal with, professional, efficient and friendly throughout.
    I would not hesitate in using Manning Stainton and Debbie again to let my property in Morley.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  18. A 5 -star review by ''

WF3
    Deborah Tooley

Excellent service from Debbie. Very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Very helpful through the entire process. A pleasure to deal with

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  19. A 5 -star review by ''

Ls7
    £225000
    Vicky Berry

Vicky was very professional and supportive from day 1! Not only did she deal with our sale, she also helped us by liaising with the agents we were buying from, to ensure everyone had a clear understanding at all times of what was happening. All my calls and emails were replied to and she really kept me at ease throughout the process. I'm so glad I had Vicky supporting me through our move process! Thank you to Vicky and thank you Mannings!!

Comments on the Agents fees

“WE AGREED A REDUCED FEE BECAUSE WE ARE SELLING 3 PROPERTY'S WITH MANNINGS (2 DOWN, 1 TO GO!) WE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED THIS BEING TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  20. A 5 -star review by ''

Wf17
    £499
    Ella Murgatroyd

Really helpful whilst we were looking to chose the right property. Very friendly. Easily approachable with any concerns. Overall great agent

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  21. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    6A Albert Street (Harrogate) (North Yorkshire)
    Ben Furnell, Marcelle Goldberg
    HG2
    £400000
    Ben FurnellMarcelle  Goldberg
    Ben FurnellMarcelle Goldberg

In recent years we have sold two properties using Manning Stainton, Harrogate. We have always been very impressed with the level of personal service offered by Ben Furnell and Marcelle Goldberg.
    Due to unforeseen circumstances we had to remarket our property. Ben and Marcelle were fantastic in re-advertising and organising new potential buyers in a very short space of time to avoid us losing our purchase. The team at the Harrogate office are always very professional and kept us informed at all times regarding our sale and purchase. I would certainly recommend Manning Stainton to others.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  22. A 5 -star review by ''

Katie Whitaker, Emma Pearson
    BD24
    no photono photo
    Katie WhitakerEmma Pearson

Katie visited our home which really saved us time. She has a friendly manner and we completed the business quickly and efficiently. She gave us various options for a re-mortgage and had obviously 'done her homework'. The follow up by herself and Emma was consistent and useful, she gave us good advice when needed. The business of re-mortgaging was as painless as it could be!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  23. A 5 -star review by ''

wf3
    steve backhouse

I am overwhelmed with the hard work Steve has put into our mortgage, he has been great and there for us every step of the way, regardless of the day or time in or out of the office he has replied.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  24. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    Mozart House, Lidget Hill (Pudsey) (Leeds) (West Yorkshire)
    Ls13
    £168000
    Lesley Alexander

Lesley responded quickly to any questions I had, she was impartial and kept me upto date with the sale of my property. I was happy with all aspects of her customer service. Thanks!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  25. A 5 -star review by ''

£150000
    Kelly Maw

Kelly was very professional and helpful with my purchase of this property. She kept me updated all the time and got back to me very quickly with any queries that I had. 😃

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  26. A 5 -star review by ''

Julie Ann Stokoe, Helen Hull
    LS12
    £475
    Julie Ann StokoeHelen Hull
    Julie Ann StokoeHelen Hull

This is my first experiance as a landlord and Julie Ann and Helen have been fantastic in guiding me through the lettings process. After agreeing to let the property it was uploaded onto their site and rightmove very quickly and following their excellent marketing was let in under a week!

I cannot recommend Manning Stainton highly enough. Every part of their service has been exceptional compared with other agents I have dealt with in the past.

I would highly recomend them as an agent to any other landlords in Leeds

Comments on the Agents fees

“I WAS HAPPY AS THE AGENT RECOMENDED A FAIR MARKET RATE AND THE PROPERTY WAS LET IN UNDER A WEEK.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  27. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    Mozart House, Lidget Hill (Pudsey) (Leeds) (West Yorkshire)
    Lesley Alexander, Karen Coates
    LS28
    £180000
    Lesley AlexanderKaren Coates
    Lesley AlexanderKaren Coates

The team at Manning Stainton Pudsey were a pleasure to deal with.
    Lesley Alexander in particular was very committed to the sale and purchase of our properties and turned what could have been a potentially stressful period into a very smooth transaction.
    I cannot recommend Lesley and her team highly enough.
    Informative, Factual and very Helpful throughout.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  28. A 4 -star review by ''

Ls27
    Deborah Tooley

Good customer service was provided. It was Quick and efficient! There was no hassle. I Will use Manning stainton again

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  29. A 5 -star review by ''

Ella Murgatroyd, Sharron Kaur
    ls27
    Ella MurgatroydSharron Kaur
    Ella MurgatroydSharron Kaur

Working closely with myself, it was a very quick and easy transition between tenants. I was kept informed of every move, sometimes on a daily basis. An excellent job. Well done and thank you.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  30. A 5 -star review by ''

£93000
    Vicky Berry

The agent was flexible in arranging a viewing then a second viewing on short notice. They were responsive and clear in both their written and verbal communications. Vicky was particularly effective in keeping things progressing during the conveyancing despite the speed and accuracy of both solicitors falling short on occasion.

“N/A”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  31. A 5 -star review by ''

Deborah Tooley

Debbie really was a lovely person to deal with she was always very helpful and made sure that any issues raised were dealt with as soon as possible . Contact overall was fabulous less than a day for any question raised . Brilliant

Comments on the Agents fees

“ALTHOUGH I FEEL THE FEE'S WERE A LITTLE ON THE STEEP SIDE THEY WERE INLINE WITH OTHER ESTATE AGENTS IN OUR AREA .”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  32. A 5 -star review by ''

Helen Hull, Julie Ann Stokoe
    ls12
    £375
    Helen HullJulie Ann Stokoe
    Helen HullJulie Ann Stokoe

Both these agent have dealt with me sort out my tenancy, Helen went out of her way to sort me out a bed and they have always kept me informed with everything that is happening through the process of my tenancy.
    Thank you for everything, I couldn't have ask for more helpful agents