Manning Stainton
Visit our website for morre information and to book a free valuation and marketing appraisal

Manning Stainton

Agent rating: 4.9 out of 5.0 based on 1890 ratings. This website contains 1889 user reviews of Manning Stainton.

• Manning Stainton is a 'Transparent Agent'

• Manning Stainton have signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.

By taking away the right to 'cherry pick' who gets to read these reviews, they have voluntarily exposed themselves to scrutiny from unhappy customers.

'Transparent agents' reviews are also subject to additional random verification checks
Learn More   Hide

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

• 17 disapprove

Meet the Team

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

The success of Manning Stainton is unrivalled by any other estate agent in the region. We have 18 high street branches across our region, including three dedicated Lettings branches, Fine & Country and five further specialist departments, all ready to help you move!

We are open 7 days a week and ready to take your call from 8 til 8, so if you are thinking of moving in 2015 call your local team of property professionals or visit our website.

Page last updated on: 07-Jul-2015 16:44:36

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 63)

1. FEATURED REVIEW

Branch:
    42 Queen Street (Morley) (West Yorkshire)
    £445000
    Diane Sellars

I have been really impressed with everyone at the Morley office. From when Paul initially came out to see us through to completion. All the staff have been friendly and efficient at all times. I would particularly like to thank Diane for all her hard work. Diane has been brilliant, she has been exceptionally friendly, always professional and has constantly communicated with both myself and our prospective buyers and the chain. During this period she has constantly kept me informed of all her updates which in turn has been reassuring. She often rang when there was no news but just kept me informed that she was on the case.
    This was a refreshing change in the world in which we live.
    I would certInly recommend my estate agent to anyone on the back of our experience.

Kind regards
    Helen and Gary Lambert

View All Comments (1)by Mark Manning  05/05/2015

Thanks for taking the time to give Diane a review. We're delighted to her that you found Diane brilliant and always professional.
  2. FEATURED REVIEW

Branch:
    2 Shadwell Lane (Leeds) (West Yorkshire)
    Abigail Williams, Louise Lawrence
    Ls17
    £189995
    Abigail WilliamsLouise Lawrence
    Abigail WilliamsLouise Lawrence

We sold our house through manning Stainton. We followed their suggest selling price and had a full asking price offer within 12 days of going to market. Abby looked after our sale and kept us fully informed. We were running to a really specific date and Abby helped chasing solicitors and other agents at all sides of our sale and subsequent purchase to help us meet our deadline for completion. Abby put up with us constantly phoning and chasing for information on a very regular basis. The sale went smoothly and all parties were kept informed and this meant all paperwork was completed ahead of time. Having dealt with other local estate agents, dealing with manning Stainton was a much easier and more professional experience.

Twitter  Facebook

3. A 5 -star review by ''

Jenna Palfreeman, Kerry Deighton
    LS13
    £145000
    Jenna PalfreemanKerry Deighton

As first time buyers, myself and my partner didn't know where to start when looking to buy a house. After the first visit from Jenna, everything was clear and we knew exactly what our position was in terms of the property value we could afford and what our monthly payments would be.

After we had an offer accepted on a property, Jenna sourced the best possible mortgage to suit us and completed our application. She also visited us to explain the different types of insurances that were available and provided excellent advice on the ones which we felt were most important.

Kerry has kept in regular contact with us with regards to the insurance progression and advised of any further details required from us. Both Jenna and Kerry have made it clear that they are always available to offer any advice/answer any silly questions we may have!

I would highly recommend this service to anyone, particularly those who are looking to buy their first home. We initially thought that this was going to be an extremely stressful process, but Jenna and Kerry have made it so easy!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  4. A 5 -star review by ''

Sharron Kaur, Armadeep Lall
    Ls27
    £750
    Sharron KaurArmadeep Lall
    Sharron KaurArmadeep Lall

Amadeep and Sharon, did a fantastic job letting our property
    and giving us some great help.

Sharon was very quick and precise doing the inventory.
    She made it an easy process thanks and lovely to have met you.

Great service once again guys thanks for your efficiency.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  5. A 5 -star review by ''

Ls27
    £750
    Helen HullJulie Ann Stokoe

Fantastic service, let my house in less than a week, keep aware of what was happening and when,
    Easiest process ever done, great service would recommend and use again *****

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  6. A 5 -star review by ''

Darren Hughes
    Wf3
    £112000
    no photo
    Darren Hughes

Darren has been brilliant throughout our first experience buying our first property. He's made it less stressful than I thought it would be! Helped things go through smoothly and has always been there to help when we have needed and kept us up to date when we were on holiday. Thankyou very much for all your help!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  7. A 5 -star review by ''

Jenna Palfreeman, Kerry Deighton
    Ls10
    £128000
    Jenna PalfreemanKerry Deighton

I was very happy using mannings estate agents and would recommend Jenna and Kerry to everyone, having Jenna and Kerry made it feel like we didn't have to lift a finger they did everything and more and made the move stress free for us

Comments on the Agents fees

“I FELT THAT THE FEES JUSTIFIED THE AMOUNT OF WORK THAT MANNINGS STAFF DO FOR YOU AND WOULD 100% USE JENNA AGAIN”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  8. A 5 -star review by ''

Sharron Kaur, Ella Murgatroyd
    £500
    Sharron KaurElla Murgatroyd
    Sharron KaurElla Murgatroyd

Sharron arranged the check out and cleaning of my property ready for new tenants. There were tight timelines and things were turned around quickly and professional cleaners brought in at short notice to resolve a couple if small issues. The new tenants are very happy with the condition of the property ready for check in.

Comments on the Agents fees

“PROPERTY RENTED QUICKLY AND AT COMPETITIVE RATES AGAINST COMPARABLE PROPERTY IN THE AREA.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  9. A 5 -star review by ''

Ls8
    Kevin Lawson

We visited Kevin to discuss either re mortgaging or obtaining a new joint mortgage. He was approachable and listened carefully to what we wanted. He found us an excellent mortgage deal and took his time to explain things carefully and more than once!!
    Kevin presented as knowledgeable but importantly very personable . We would consult with him again without hesitation.
    NF

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  10. A 5 -star review by ''

£415
    Helen HullJulie Ann Stokoe

Throughout the re-letting process I received a first class service from Helen and Julie. They found a new tenant far quicker than I anticipated and the whole process from application to moving in was conducted very professionally and was completed very quickly, and I was kept informed and updated regularly. I'm well pleased. Top marks girls!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  11. A 5 -star review by ''

LS11
    £555
    Helen HullJulie Ann Stokoe

Honesty, I'm so delighted for the outstanding customer service that I received in the last two week when I came to view one your posted {TO LET PROPERTY} Two of your staff was very attentive and helpful. The employees I interacted with, especially Julie Ann and Helen Hull were so committed to their duties, they kept me update until all my references came through. I finally got the property and I'm so exited.

Many! Many!! Many!!! Thanks

“OKAY”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  12. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    62 Austhorpe Road (Crossgates) (Leeds) (West Yorkshire)
    Carol Hartley, Louise Rusby
    LS14
    £102000
    Carol HartleyLouise  Rusby
    Carol HartleyLouise Rusby

Carol and Louise provided a great holistic service- both in diligently progressing the purchase of my first house, and in sorting out a mortgage and relevant tailored to my need/wants. They took the stress out of buying a house by keeping me up to date with progress, communicating with the seller on my behalf and arranging an extremely competent solicitors. I am exceptionally happy with the quick, efficient and diligent service I received and I would definitely use their services again.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  13. A 5 -star review by ''

Wf4
    £109000
    Jamie BrookBeverley Turner

Jamie came and did the initial valuation of our house before we put it on the market, what a lovely guy he is. He was both professional yet so friendly. A friend of mine who is also selling her house also commented on how lovely Jamie is. Beverly is wonderful! I will be sending her a thank you card! She has made the whole moving process so much less scary! I would ring her for anything that was worrying me and she would know how to put my mind at ease, she's so lovely.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  14. A 5 -star review by ''

Ls11
    £525
    Helen HullJulie Ann Stokoe

The ladies were very helpful and thorough from the first phone call, keeping us regularly informed about the progress of the application process and answering any concerns/queries we had.

Quick, efficient, professional and friendly service.

Would definately recommend using Manning Stainton Morley to friends.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  15. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    42 Queen Street (Morley) (West Yorkshire)
    £120000
    Jo Murgatroyd

Jo was fantastic, very quick and efficient. I had a quite a complicated request and was worried it would take some explaining she picked up exactly my position immediately and was able to advise on my particular case. I am no spring chicken either so this also meant I had a special position when it came to mortgages, life assurance etc.. She dealt with this exactly to my requirements. She saved my some money and made some money so it was win - win in my opinion. Lovely personality also pleasure to do business with. Not forgetting Donna who also was very efficient in getting everything out to me. Thank-you.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  16. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    20 Otley Road (Headingley) (Leeds) (West Yorkshire)
    Ls6
    Kate Inglis

Kate and her team Secured a good price and helped the sale go through the quickly and smoothly, thank you

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  17. A 5 -star review by ''

LS29
    £235000
    Steve Backhouse

Did everything we required to ensure our mortgage was secured on suitable terms and always responded in a timely manner whilst managing the process on our behalf.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  18. A 5 -star review by ''

LS10
    £495
    Helen HullJulie Ann Stokoe

Helen & Julie have been fantastic throughout this whole process. They secured us a tenant in no time at all and had them moved in much quicker than expected.

We were always kept up to date from start to finish and am 100% happy with the service provided.

Many thanks

Tony Catterill

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  19. A 5 -star review by ''

LS17
    £120000
    Kevin Lawson

Kevin Lawson helped us to pick the right mortgage and insurance for our needs. He advised us on the many different types and explained what they all meant and how they worked very comprehensively. We felt much more informed and able to move forward with our plans after speaking with him at length.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  20. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    659 Roundhay Road (Oakwood) (Leeds) (West Yorkshire)
    Shelley Bradley, Tori Titheridge
    LS7
    £245000
    Shelley  BradleyTori Titheridge
    Shelley BradleyTori Titheridge

Helpful, professional and friendly service from start to finish - beginning with an individual and unrushed viewing and ending with the keys being handed over by smiling staff. I was kept in the loop throughout the whole process. All staff were very responsive to queries and nothing seemed too much trouble. I would definitely recommend.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  21. A 5 -star review by ''

ls11
    Kevin Lawson

Kevin explained everything very clearly and is very patient. My mortgage is about to go through now and it has all been plain sailing. I feel sure that if there are any problems down the line, I can just ask him and he will be able to give me the advice I need

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  22. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    134-136 Lower Wortley Road (Leeds) (West Yorkshire)
    £87000
    Nicola Dresser

We are really pleased with the service that we received from Nicola and her colleagues at the branch. Nicola kept me and my sister updated and informed on a regular basis by contacting us by phone and leaving voicemails if we were not available. This property was our late fathers and she was sympathetic, caring and understanding. We changed from another agent as we had been trying to sell the property for many months. Within a week with Manning Stainton taking over we had viewings lined up. The service we received was outstanding! I cannot recommend them enough! Thank you for your excellent service and friendly and efficient transaction. I even received a birthday card which was a lovely gesture. Would defiantly use again.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  23. A 5 -star review by ''

Wf2
    £85000
    Jamie BrookBeverley Turner

Jamie came out to value the house. He was very nice, professional and confident that we would sell. From putting the house on the market to completion was only app 12 weeks. Beverley kept us informed when ever anything was happening, viewings, offers, surveyors, exhange of contracts. I would recommend to anyone and use again if i needed to.

“REASONABLE. EVERYONE CHARGES.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  24. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    134-136 Lower Wortley Road (Leeds) (West Yorkshire)
    £72500
    Nicola Dresser

Nicola and the team at Manning Stainton in Wortley are just brilliant. The sale of my property was not an easy one from day one! From the outstanding amount of promotion they did to get people through the door to view, to their sensible advice about how to get the property sold, the communication to both me as a seller and the buying market was first class. Nicola absolutely came into a league of her own duting the actual sale, which through no fault of Manning Stainton had more twists and turns than spagetti junction. Throughout this Nicola remained calm and resolute, getting the solution both parties needed and also stayed in consistent contact with both solicitors to monitor what was happening. It must have taken a huge amount of her time On the exchange and completion itself Nicola again went beyond the call of duty, helping me out, which was certainly not expected of her but much appreciated.
    Would I recommend Manning Stainton? Absolutely!!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  25. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    34 Main Street (Garforth) (Leeds) (West Yorkshire)
    Ls11
    £425
    Deborah Tooley

Although my wife has mainly dealt with debby, she has been a real help to us both. She has been brilliant from arranging viewings to applying for the above house.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  26. A 5 -star review by ''

£450
    Ella Murgatroyd

Thank you for a effective,efficient and hassle free service and also sincere customer focused which I believe is a rarity at this time . Also the outstanding professional by all Ella and also genuine team effort by the team Also the communication was speedy and spot on

My sincere appreciation to Ella and may the continued relationship with Manning Staintion remains a positive experience.

Kind Regards

Andrew

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  27. A 4 -star review by ''

ls12
    £675
    Sharron Kaur

Sharron helped with the final stages of our tenancy ending. She made getting our deposit back easy and kept us informed of what we needed to do/ what Manning Stainton needed to do. Thanks to her it was a stress-free process.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  28. A 5 -star review by ''

Jo Murgatroyd, Donna Driffield
    bd23
    £214950
    Jo MurgatroydDonna Driffield
    Jo MurgatroydDonna Driffield

Jo Murgatroyd has been absolutely amazing and provided myself and partner with an exceptional service. I was new to the whole mortgage process and Jo held my hand every step of the process by explaining every stage clearly and concisely. It was such a pleasure to liaise with someone who made what was potentially a confusing process very smooth and straight forward. Thank you for always being so efficient and friendly and making the whole process stress free and straight forward. I would also like to thank Donna who was very prompt in following up the paperwork. I would highly recommend Jo and Donna to anybody looking for a professional and efficient service.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  29. A 5 -star review by ''

WF2
    £190000
    Jamie BrookBeverley Turner

I was glad I chose Manning Stainton over 'Wakefield's leading independent Agent'. The service provided by all members of staff in the Wakefield branch was first class. We sold our house within a week, that says it all.

30. 1
    person found this

Branch:
    487 Otley Road (Adel) (Leeds) (West Yorkshire)
    LS16
    £275000
    Claire Hale

Claire was excellent throughout the process of our purchase. We received a letter at first confirming she was our main contact within a few days of our offer being accepted. She was quick to reply to emails with detailed information and always kept us informed. Once we were ready to exchange she was extremely helpful at chasing our vendors solicitors especially when they were not replying to our own solicitors. She managed to get replies and always came straight back to us with whether she had spoken to anyone or left a message. This gave us peace of mind that something was being done. She was very calm in what was becoming and stressful and slightly awkward situation and did her utmost to help us progress to exchange. I would highly recommend. Our experience with Manning Stainton was very good across the offices as we viewed about 5 houses with different offices.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  31. A 5 -star review by ''

ls27
    £450
    Ella Murgatroyd

Ella was extremely helpful with the letting of the house. She did everything she could ensuring that it went as quick as possibly. Every possible problem was dealt with by Ella, ensuring our experience was easy as possible.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  32. A 4 -star review by ''

Branch:
    Lettings 9 Allerton Avenue (Moortown) (Leeds) (West Yorkshire)
    James Selby
    Ls17
    £850
    James  Selby
    James Selby

James has been quite prompt in his reply to email as well as on the phone.
    So far all the issues with property were resolved as per the priority.