Mann

Mann

Agent rating: 3.9 out of 5.0 based on 332 ratings. This website contains 330 user reviews of Mann.

• Mann has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Mann, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

This firm is ranked 1328 out of 14422 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

3.85 out of 5.00

• 239 recommend
  • 93 disapprove

How much is my property worth?

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

Countrywide plc is the most successful estate agency and financial services group in the UK. Our company embraces the largest firm of estate agents, valuers, letting agents and conveyancers in the country.

Page last updated on: 04-Sep-2015 09:15:56

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 12)

1. 1

A 1 -star review by ''

Branch:
    1 Thomas Street (Woolwich) (London) (Greater London)
    No staff selected.
    Se28
    £1150
    Would you use the agent again? No

We found the service of the lettings department to be aweful and we had a terrible and stressful experience.
    We had let our property out with Mann countrywide for 2 years, and throughout the 2 years have had 4 rouge tenants, which damaged our property or not pay rent. Furthermore, the last tenants removed our furnishings without our consent, stating that it was the agents that had allowed them to do so.
    After many emails we still have not had an answer as to why this happened. Not only we are out of pocket but the flat was left in a state.
    We now let our property out through a... (read more)

What could Mann do to change your mind??

“When an email was wrote to the company asking for answers as to how and why certain things were approved without our permission, they didn't give us a straight answer. We also wanted compensation for the items of furniture removed. Giving us a something free for the next tenancy sign up is an insult as We will NEVER use them again. And would NEVER recommend them to anybody we know.”

2. 1

SE13
    Haydar Shubbar

I would highly recommend Mann to anyone. Haydar Shubbar was informative and reliable and we felt like we were in good hands from the first time we viewed a property with him. The whole team in Lewisham helped us to get the apartment we wanted and dealt with everything professionally and in as much detail as possible. I would definitely come back and use Mann again and I would like to thank Haydar, Scott and Oscar for their help. They were quick and made our move as smooth as possible which was brilliant.

3. 1

SE8
    Scott Davis

Agent Scott was precise and professional in answering our questions and provided us with the best service for our needs. Thank you very much for your help Scott!

Agent Oscar helped with the bureaucratic part. He was very friendly and professional at the same time. Thanks Oscar! Great team !!!

4. 5
    people found this

No staff selected.
    Se13
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Both members of Mann were very accommodating. I was difficult to get hold of at times because of work commitments but with their patience they were able to find me a good resident to move into my property in just over 3hrs of dropping in the keys to them. Referencing came back positive and happy to say they are moving in, in the next couple of days.

Couldn't have been a smoother transaction. Very grateful to both members of staff.

Regards

5. 8
    people found this

SE14
    £1200
    Scott Davis

As a Landlord I have used many agents over the years to let and manage my properties. Scott has managed two branched that I have dealt with and each time the service provided has been industry leading. They always deliver on promises, keeping voids to a minimum and make the process hassle free. I would recommend Scott and his team at Mann Countrywide Lewisham especially Oscar to any Landlord looking to let.

Twitter  Facebook

6. A 5 -star review by ''

Amy Cook, Sarah Walker
    DA4
    £925
    Amy CookSarah Walker

Great customer services from Amy and Sarah.
    Fast , reliable and friendly response .
    Viewing , documentation & references all sorted very easily and in just 3 days.

highly recommended..... xx

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  7. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    30 High Street (Bromley) (Kent)
    Andrea , Natalie Walker
    BR2
    £1800
    Andrea Natalie Walker

Both Andrea and Natalie are very professional, friendly and helpful.
    The photographs and property details of the house were excellent and gave an honest and truthful description of what was available. I have recommended Mann in Bromley to my friends if they are considering renting or selling a property. Highly recomended as the agents to use.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  8. A 4 -star review by ''

Br8
    £900
    Sarah WalkerAmy Cook

As a tenant this was my first time using the services of Mann & Co and I have to say that from start to finish Sarah and Amy have been nothing professional,friendly and very helpful in their approach and made the whole process as smooth and easy as they possibly could. All in all I'm pleased to be a customer and tenant with the company.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  9. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    9 North Parade (Chessington) (Greater London)
    Sales (as a Vendor)
    Matthew Westbrook, Georga Davies
    KT9
    Sold Price
    £356000
    Matthew WestbrookGeorga Davies

A very personal service and always available to take my call. They remained calm even if I wasn't and were true to their word.

Comments on the Agents fees

“FEES WERE IN LINE WITH WHAT I WAS ADVISED, WOULD HAVE LIKED THEM TO BE CHEAPER BUT I FELT AS IF I GOT VALUE FOR MONEY.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  10. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    30 High Street (Bromley) (Kent)
    Natalie Walker, Andrea
    BR2
    £800
    Natalie WalkerAndrea

Natalie and Andrea are both highly effective and friendly professionals. After I arrived in Bromley in urgent need of renting a property, they proved to be the best Property Rental duo on Bromley High St. Very highly recommended.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  11. A 5 -star review by ''

£1500
    Daniel SarpongDoug Treleven

Mann Sydenham told me that they would find a long term tenant for my property if I gave them just one afternoon. I found it hard to believe that they could do this so quickly, but thought it was worth at least giving it a go. To my surprise, they were true to their word: after just one afternoon they had three solid offers for me and helped to guide to the best one. I have found Mann representatives, in particular Daniel and Doug, extremely pleasant and helpful to deal with and would definitely recommend them. Thank you!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  12. A 5 -star review by ''

£1400
    Daniel Sarpong

I have a small block of flats and used several agents to help me let the flats when the building was completed two years ago, I now just use Mann Sydenham as none of the others came close to offering the level of service provided by Mann. Mann tended, to have more viewings than the other agents but just as importantly they worked the viewings they had to find me tenants. They were so effective at this that the building was filled solely by tenants supplied by Mann - hence why I have ditched using other agents.

“BETTER THAN MOST”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  13. A 5 -star review by ''

£1400
    Daniel Sarpong

We tried renting our flat through another agent but they failed to get any interest and advised us to drop the price. Mann noticed we'd done so and got in touch to protest - they were certain they could get us a tenant at the original asking price. Our original agent agreed to let them have a go. They came good straight away, letting the place with just one viewing, they had a corporate client on their books who was looking for exactly what we had to offer. Impressive. We've been with them for 18 months now and no complaints.

“FAIR”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  14. A 5 -star review by ''

James Smith, Scott Matthews
    £1750
    James SmithScott Matthews

This was our first experience of letting our property and although we were not looking at starting til August we had a few agents round to give us some quotes.We felt that overall James provided us with the best information and deal out of all the quotes we received and when we contacted him some 5 months after his initial visit he remembered everything about us which we felt gave the relationship a personal touch.
    We only visited the office on 2 occasions but each time all the staff were friendly and helpful, we would definitely recommend Mann at Beckenham to anyone in our area that were thinking of Letting or selling

Comments on the Agents fees

“FROM ALL THE QUOTES WE HAD MANN WAS THE MOST REASONABLE”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  15. A 5 -star review by ''

James Smith, Chloe
    £1500
    James Smithno photo
    James SmithChloe

James and his team offer a comprehensive and thorough service that I have not seen from any other agent in the area. Phone calls and emails are returned in a timely manner and the entire experience is hassle-free and quite perfect.

“VERY FAIR”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  16. How much is my property worth?

FREE valuation
  17. A 4 -star review by ''

James Smith, Scott Matthews
    James SmithScott Matthews

I am very happy with the level of interest, enthusiasm, and professionalism and knowledge shown by James and Scott at the different stages of preparing to let my property. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I AM HAPPY WITH THE AGENTS FEES WHICH WERE LOWER THAN THE FEES OF THE FOUR OTHER AGENTS IN THE AREA THAT I HAVE USED”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  18. A 5 -star review by ''

£2600
    Daniel Sarpong

Compared to the depressing experience I had two years ago with another London letting agent (on Sydenham High Street), my year renting as a landlord with Mann has been flawless from start to finish. They do everything completely by the book, any problems were resolved within hours of the tenants reporting it and the staff are highly competent, helpful and friendly. A rare gem in a sector full of cowboys and rip-off merchants. Keep up the good work!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  19. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Sarpong, Hazel Henwood
    £1700
    Daniel SarpongHazel Henwood
    Daniel SarpongHazel Henwood

We've just rented our house with Mann Sydenhaml and have had fantastic service from them. Getting the house on the market was handled extremely efficiently with an absolute minimum of fuss, they arranged loads of viewings, helped us choose a tenant and have then ensured they moved in with the timescale that we wished for. I really cannot fault their service, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Daniel handled the process and has been an absolute pleasure to work with. My brother and I are pretty hard to please, so this review is a testament to some properly good service!

Comments on the Agents fees

“YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR IN THIS WORLD”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  20. A 5 -star review by ''

£2100
    Daniel SarpongDoug Treleven

Daniel and his team at Mann were not only very professional but they were immensely respectful of both me and my home. When they first came to view my home for potential rentals they were the ONLY agents who asked if they should remove their shoes before walking in. This attention and care started our successful relationship - not only was my home rented - it was let at asking price.

I would highly recommend Mann as the people who go that extra mile and show thorough care to the details - the perfect people to rent your house.

Dr Sara Timlim.

“REASONABLE”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  21. A 5 -star review by ''

Hazel Henwood, Daniel Sarpong
    £2500
    Hazel HenwoodDaniel Sarpong
    Hazel HenwoodDaniel Sarpong

I let my flat through Mann on Sydenham High Street, and could not be happier with the service provided. In particular, Hazel Henwood was absolutely fantastic. As anxious landlords, she went out of her way to make the process as smooth as possible for us, answering all our emails and calls quickly providing us with reassurance as well as information all along the way. Thanks also to Daniel and the rest of the team for their help. Definitely a

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  22. A 5 -star review by ''

Timothy KnightLuke Smith

Throughout the entire letting process, Tim has delivered terrific client service. Clearly passionate about his job, Tim conducts himself with pride and professionalism, and his friendly nature makes it easy to build up a good rapport from the start. Communication levels were good and, given this was our first letting (as a landlord), it was important to us that we had made the right choice given the wide variety of Agents. Tim showed good knowledge of the letting's market and guided us through the process with his good-natured approach right from the start. Tim took some great looking pictures and arranged all viewings; keeping us updated throughout. After several viewings, and a couple of false-starts/no-shows (through no fault of the Agent), we finally found a suitable tenant. I would not hesitate to recommend this agent.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  23. A 5 -star review by ''

£1850
    Daniel SarpongDoug Treleven

What can I say Daniel and his team outshone any other of her competitors out of the water and certainly made letting my family home a very easy stress free process.

Doug in particular who was the agent who specifically let our property went way above and beyond and there really is not enough gratitude that I can give. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GUYS!!!

You were all terrific and there will be referrals from me and Angie for a lifetime. I could of quite easily had gone with a number of agents based in the area where my family home for the last 40 years was based but on a referral from a family friend they suggested Mann). Thank god I did! Thank you also to Hazel as well who is also in the letting team. Truly lovely guys.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  24. A 5 -star review by ''

DA1
    Timothy KnightLuke Smith

I contacted Tim for a property which needed to be rented quickly with reliable, well referenced tenants. Tim did not let me down and managed to turn my request around within a week.

He kept me updated with regular calls, also managed the viewings and multiple tenants who were interested and provided a good final selection of prospective tenants.

I would highly recommend Tim and his team if you are a landlord/landlady looking to rent your property and would use him again in the future.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  25. A 1 -star review by ''

Branch:
    79 Castle Street (Canterbury) (Kent)
    Aileen Mulvihill
    CT1
    £1800
    Would you use the agent again? No
    no photo
    Aileen Mulvihill

A complete shambles. From the beginning of our tenancy we were patronized and treated terribly. We received an email a week before we moved in notifying us of the "insurance" need and that we were already 4k in arrears although this number was not explain, nor ever mentioned again when we notified them that our payments were up to date. Our house was not ready to move into on the first day of our lease and the only explanation we were offered was that they assumed we were not moving in until the 18th of the month. When we reached our for compensation for this times rent we were... (read more)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  26. A 5 -star review by ''

BR8
    £1250
    Sarah WalkerAmy Cook

I have used Mann Lettings in swanley to find me tenants on two occasions the first time it took less than 24 hours and this time was a few days. I am so impressed with the professionalism and knowledge of the staff i have been dealing with Sarah and Amy who have kept me informed of progress to secure a new tenant. I found them both a pleasure to work with, friendly, efficient and highly professional. I will certainly be using them in the future

“AGENTS FEES ARE FAIR”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  27. How much is my property worth?

FREE valuation
  28. A 4 -star review by ''

£975
    Timothy KnightLuke Smith

I am very happy about the service. The agents have been efficient, always replaying at my emails and my calls.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  29. A 5 -star review by ''

Luke Smith, Timothy Knight
    £825
    no photoTimothy Knight
    Luke SmithTimothy Knight

Luke was very persistent on finding me another property after the first unsuccesful viewing. It was very pleasant and stress free during the whole process. All queries were dealt with quickly.

Tim was very helful and reply promptly and efficiently when I found some typo in the tenancy agreement.
    will definitely used both agent if when needed.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  30. A 5 -star review by ''

Peter Piskov, Katherine Wells
    se6
    Peter Piskovno photo
    Peter PiskovKatherine Wells

Friendly and helpful staff at Mann Rushey Green, Peter & Katie maintain good contact and have been helpful so far in renting out my property and ensuring tenants and myself are happy.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  31. A 5 -star review by ''

Luke Smith, sonia nunes
    da9
    Luke Smithsonia nunes

Their are the best lettings agency everything went smooth and they were really good I would recommend to everyone this agency.
    If have to I will use again this agency their really good and reliable.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  32. A 5 -star review by ''

DA4
    Sarah WalkerAmy Cook

As a New Landlady, the help I have received from both Sarah & Amy has invaluable!
    They advise me & pointed me in all the right directions at the right time and gave me the helping had I needed as the process was all new to me.

Their communication was fantastic and the provided me with quotes for insurance etc and advised me where to get certifications done if needed.

I have really appreciated theie help, thnak you!

33. 1

Amy Cook, Sarah Walker
    da2
    £850
    Amy CookSarah Walker

Amy was very friendly, welcoming and warm. She was helpful and efficient with her job. She looked after me when showing me the property. Just like my big sister ☺very good customer service. Sarah was bubbly, welcoming, friendly and professional at the same time. They made signing my tenancy very easy and hassle free. Thank you!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  34. A 5 -star review by ''

Scott Davis, Haydar Shubbar
    Se13
    £1100
    Scott DavisHaydar Shubbar

I used the Mann office to rent my property, Scott and Haydar were highly professional. They found me great tenants In under a week. They gave excellent feedback and updates at all times and their fees are worth every penny. I would highly recommend this office to all landlords and tenants alike. Cheers guys. Sterling job!!

“WORTH EVERY PENNY”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  35. A 5 -star review by ''

Scott Davis, Haydar Shubbar
    SE13
    £1300
    Scott DavisHaydar Shubbar

Great letting team over in Lewisham at Mann Countrywide and always on hand to help and assist in letting my properties.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  36. A 5 -star review by ''

Katherine Wells, Peter Piskov
    SE12
    no photoPeter Piskov
    Katherine WellsPeter Piskov

I have been tremendously impressed by Mann & Co and their team at Catford. Both Katie and Peter offered an excellent service resulting in my property being let within 72 hours of being placed on the market with the tenants moving in 7 days later. Throughout the process Katie and Peter kept me well informed, provided copies of the references taken and assisted me throughout the entire process. Their rates were competitive and I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to other prospective landlords.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  37. A 5 -star review by ''

Peter Piskov, Katherine Wells
    SE12
    £1000
    Peter Piskovno photo
    Peter PiskovKatherine Wells

I worked with both Peter and Katie from Mann while I decided to rent my property. Peter was polite and professional while showing the prospective tenants around my property and he kept me fully informed of the decisions made post the viewings. Post the viewings Peter gave me all the information I required in order to get my property organised for the new tenants and kept us both abreast of the move in dates and any additional information we required.
    Katie was also polite and professional while working with me to get all the appropriate paperwork organised for my property. She was informative and helpful when I had questions around the specifics.
    I would recommend working with Mann and particularly Peter and Katie if anyone needs to rent their property or are prospective tenants.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads

How much is my property worth?