Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Maitlands Sales and Lettings

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 408 ratings. This website contains 408 user reviews of Maitlands Sales and Lettings.

• Transparent Agent

• Maitlands Sales and Lettings actively promote the views of their customers by linking directly from their website to this page. Transparent agent reviews are subject to additional random verification checks.

Maitlands Sales and Lettings have also signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.

Contact Maitlands Sales and Lettings

• 401 recommend
  • 7 disapprove

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

Maitlands is an award-winning, independent estate agency with offices in Saltash, Ivybridge, Plympton and Plymouth.

At Maitlands we pride ourselves on the quality of our service and going above and beyond the call of duty for each and every client. With dedicated sales, lettings and commercial property teams, we can cater for all aspects of buying, selling, letting or renting. Our teams can help you with the whole moving process, from arranging a mortgage, talking about the Help to Buy Scheme through to conveyancing and removals.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 14)

Page last updated on: 30-Jan-2015 11:37:19

1. FEATURED REVIEW

Natalie Eller
    £460000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have never come across a better Estate agent than Natalie Eller. We had a really troublesome purchase (due to our mortgage company) and Natalie managed to hold it all together for us. She is so positive and helpful. Even now we have moved in she offers to pop over and help find the stop clock!
    The rest of the team have been very helpful but Natalie stands out. I would recommend her as Estate Agent of the Year.

View All Comments (1)by Julie Haimes  21/10/2014

Aww Claire that is such a lovely review about Natalie from our Ivybridge office. It really does make us have a great degree of job satisfaction when our customers recognise our efforts and appreciate what we do. As an independent firm with strong family values we pride ourselves on trying to ensure we offer the best personal service we can every single time but we do this as a matter of course so when we receive praise it really is the cherry on the cake. Thank you very much and all the very best from Natalie and the team at Maitland's
  2. FEATURED REVIEW

£675
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We were first time renters and Maitland's were very helpful in providing potential properties to rent within our budget. Upon selecting a property to rent they were very efficient when giving us a tour of the property. After selecting the property to rent it was very easy going. Maitland's took care of everything and they were very detailed in what we needed to know.

View All Comments (1)by Julie Haimes  21/10/2014

Brilliant Amy thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent experience with the lettings team as a tenant. Finding a rental property can be like finding a needle in a haystack so its great to hear we were able to place you with the right property and guide you through the letting process. Please let us know if you require any further help as we are always on hand. Warmest Regards Maitland's
  3. FEATURED REVIEW

£163000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We purchased a property through Maitlands Ivybridge. There was clear communication at all stages of the purchase process. The team regularly allowed us access to the property at various stages throughout the sale process, being punctual arriving at viewings and prompt answering any queries we raised. We also used a financial advisor and solicitor recommended by Maitlands both recommendations were sound and we were very pleased with the service provided by both. All in all great service and we would be happy to use Maitlands again.

View All Comments (1)by Julie Haimes  21/10/2014

Brilliant review thank you very much from Ivybridge and the Maitland's team. It sounds like you had a great experience during your purchase which is fantastic to hear. Its also wonderful to hear that you were happy with the service levels received from the financial advisor and solicitor. We are of course on hand at any time whether now or in the future if we can assist with anything further. Warm Regards from Maitlands
  4. FEATURED REVIEW

£365000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

David Turnbull made the valuation, took photographs and prepared the sales details, at all times with good manners and humour. Somebody from the agents always accompanied prospective buyers and provided me with feedback after the visits. Once the sale was agreed, Maitlands kept me abreast of the progress regarding exchange of contracts and completion date.

At all times I was confident the Maitlands had my best interest at heart and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to any prospective seller.

View All Comments (1)by julie.haimes@maitlands.biz  30/09/2014

Thank you very much Martyn for your lovely comments and reviews. We really do pride ourselves as a company on ensuring communication is consistent throughout the process whilst trying our best to ensure we offer the best customer service experience every time. Your move is important to us and to hear that you would recommend us to others is the best feedback we could ask for so thank you again. Wishing you all the best for the future. Warm Regards Maitlands
  5. FEATURED REVIEW

Alex Jennings
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

The house I was buying turned out to be at the bottom of a very tricky chain with all sorts of problems, but Maitlands worked very hard to sort out the problems with the properties further up the chain and kept me informed of progress. The purchase took nearly 5 months but I would highly recommend Maitlands and Alex in particular for persistence and a final successful outcome :) I even received a pack of goodies with the keys, which was much appreciated as never had anything like that before from any other agent as a buyer.

View All Comments (1)by Julie Haimes  29/10/2014

Thank you very much Helen. Alex is really pleased that you took the time to share your feedback. Tricky chains often occur unfortunately but its great to hear that we were able to assist you and eventually get you moved into your new property. We trust that you are now settling in well. Also really glad you liked your moving bag we like to think that it comes in useful on moving day. All the best for the future. Warm Regards Maitland's
  6. A 5-star review by ''

Claire Burt, Sharlotte Rapson
    £675

Claire BurtSharlotte Rapson

I used Maitlands to rent my property, which needed to be rented quickly. My dealings with both Claire and Sharlotte were very professional and informative. I was kept up to date regularly on any viewings and the whole process was made very easy. Thank you!

7. A 5-star review by ''

£800

Sharlotte Rapson

Sharlotte took over from David after he left the company but immediately familiarised herself with our situation, I experienced some difficulties at my end with referencing etc but Sharlotte kept me well informed and was polite and courteous at all times.

Comments on the Agents fees

“SHARLOTTE DID ASK FOR A LOWER RENTAL PRICE AS I HAD PROPOSED DOING SOME DECORATING MYSELF AS THE PROPERTY LOOKED TIRED. THE OVERALL FEE\'S WERE VERY REASONABLE.”

8. A 5-star review by ''

PL68
    £700

Sharlotte Rapson

Sharolette was very good at communicating with us. Very quick with emails and phone calls. Polite and professional. Very good at arranging a time around our busy schedule for viewing, dealing with contract and changing moving in dates. I've troubled her a lot and I'd like to say thank you.

“NO CONCERNS.”

9. A 5-star review by ''

Josh Williams, Exeter Devon
    PL2

Josh WilliamsExeter Devon

Josh is passionate about property and this is evident in his positive, cheerful and very professional

View All Comments (1)by Jan Wain  27/01/2015

Thank you Caroline for your comments. Josh is exactly as you describe and really enjoys his work. I know he will be very happy to have this review left for him. As a company we are pleased everything went through smoothly for you.
  10. 1
    person found this

A 3-star review by ''

, Paul Stone
    Pl2
    £116000
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No

Paul Stone

I have mixed opinions about using Maitland’s, whilst they did sell my apartment and the sale did eventually go though it was a rough ride.

The appraisal was carried out by Darren; he seemed very professional, upfront and honest about marketing our property, what we should expect from them and what price we could achieve. There was some confusion about the fee though as Darren explained the new paperwork they had been given was causing them difficulty and that they had a meeting at the office soon to sort this out. I had to email to clarify what the fee was before we appointed them as it... (read more)

Comments on the Agents fees

“I PAID A FEE THAT WAS ALMOST DOUBLE OF BUDGET ESTATE AGENTS BUT I FELT MORE OFTEN I HAD A BUDGET SERVICE”

What could Maitlands Sales and Lettings do to change your mind??

“I paid a fee that was almost double of budget estate agents but I felt more often I had a budget service”

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  20/01/2015

Dear Simon. Thank you for taking the time to put your experience with our company in such detail. It is very disappointing to us when we receive negative feedback on our service levels, when we strive to try and achieve a successful sale or let for our clients whilst delivering an efficient, professional and friendly service. On this occasion it seems that these service levels have not reached our expectations and the valuable feedback you have provided will enable us to improve on the areas, especially our communication. Our immediate action on your points will hopefully ensure that any of our current and future clients will not experience the same disappointment. We do wish you comfort and enjoyment in your new home and the very best for the future.
  11. A 5-star review by ''

£290000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

We as a family relocated from Devon to Surrey due to work commitments and sold our property through Maitland's and cannot thank Maitland's enough for their patience and professionalism during this time. We had problem tenants that were in the property and were extremely problematic;, not allowing viewings to take place, even though sufficient notice was given in addition to being difficult in their behaviour; especially during viewings. The tenants even went to the bizarre lengths of verbally abusing and shouting at a Maitland's staff member while in the process of carrying out a viewing with a potential buyer. During the time that the property was marketed with Maitland's the staff remained professional, even though provoked and continued to market our property in a positive way to the eventual sale.

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  20/01/2015

Firstly we want to thank you for appointing us as your agent. We are pleased that we achieved a successful sale even through fairly difficult circumstances. We try and take all of the stress out of moving and even though you had already made the move to a different area, you still had to endure the difficult process of selling. We want to thank you for taking the time to share your comments and we wish you all the very best for the future. Please visit us if you ever come back to Ivybridge.
  12. A 5-star review by ''

£200000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I have never praised an estate agent before, but I bought a house through Maitlands in Ivybridge and they were great from start to finish.

I had already dealt with two of the independent estate agents in Ivybridge and I lost hundreds of pounds with them, one of them does not have an office and works from home. I think it is disgraceful when agents practice gazumping.

I would recommend Maitlands in Ivybridge if you are buying or selling, good honest service. The reviews on this website say it all and they are part of the Transparent Agent scheme. Ask yourself why the other Ivybridge agents are not in the Transparent Agent scheme?

Credit where credit is due, well done Maitlands in Ivybridge.

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  20/01/2015

What a wonderful review and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Generally estate agents have a bad reputation, mainly for poor communication and dishonesty and we decided to join the Transparent Agent Scheme to show our clients that we are different. We strive to offer the very best service and this includes having an office located in all of the town/Cities we operate, to ensure clients can visit us whenever it suits, we also have all communication channels available from the simple telephone to email, text, live chat and social media. All Agents gives us the opportunity to show that we will not shy away from negative feedback and only try and improve and we welcome positive and constructive feedback as this means we have made the process of buying or selling easier for you. Thank you again and we wish you all the very best in the future.
  13. A 5-star review by ''

pl21
    £125000

Claire Vincent

As a first time buyer with no knowledge of buying property i found the Maitlands team were very helpful in explaining the process as well as advising me on other professionals relating to mortgage advice and solicitors.
    in-particular Claire Vincent who was always at hand to advise me and was always aware of the current situation and progress of myself becoming a home owner,
    I would like to say thank you to Claire Vincent and the hole Mailtlands team for all there efforts.

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  20/01/2015

Dear Mr Forte, thank you for your comments. The buying and selling process is not always a pleasant experience and can be stressful, we have tried to create an environment where buyers such as yourself can benefit from our experience, mortgage and legal advice and generally the housing buying process. We have the benefit of having in house mortgage advisers and solicitors who will work from our office and this makes everything a little easier for everyone. We are pleased that your buying experience was good with Maitlands and hope that we will be your agent of choice in the future.
  14. A 5-star review by ''

Robyn Ball
    pl12
    £850

Robyn Ball

Robyn contacted us offering to market our property, within 10 days Gemma had a family wanting to rent our property. They were very friendly and helpful at every stage of the process making it a stress free experience. The whole office have been very friendly and professional and nothing was too much trouble.

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  23/01/2015

Dear Neil and Jen, we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Buying, selling and renting can be a difficult and stressful and at Maitland's we try our best to have the right staff, training and tools available to help each and every person that deals with us. We want to thank you for your custom and hope that we will be your agent of choice in the future.
  15. A 5-star review by ''

£220000

David Turnbull

We found our dream home through Maitlands in Ivybridge and we are so pleased that we dealt with these agents! David Turnbull originally showed us around the property and we were very impressed with the professionalism of the service we received. Following this, Claire looked after us on many occasions and I can honestly say that her brilliant service helped to make the experience so much smoother and as hassle free as possible! She is a real credit to the team and we can't thank her enough for her help. She has been so friendly and professional we couldn't have wished for more. We will certainly be recommending Maitlands to others!

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  21/01/2015

Thank you Mr & Mrs Cox for your kind comments about two of our valued team members. David, Claire and the team in Ivybridge understand that buying and selling property is not always the easiet process and can be very stressful at times. They all strive to offer a friendly, professional and efficient service for our clients. We wish you all the very best in your new home and we hope we will be your agent of choice in the future.
  16. A 5-star review by ''

£133000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Could not fault the estate agent and would recommend. Every member of the team was always aware of what was going on throughout the process to make it as stress free as possible. Thank you Maitlands

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  23/01/2015

Thank you for sharing these comments for everyone to see. We are so pleased that we made your experience with Maitland's a good one and we ensured that your move was a stress free as possible.
  17. A 5-star review by ''

£152500
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Excellent service from all members of staff at Saltash office. All very helpful, polite and friendly at all times and would thoroughly recommend them.

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  23/01/2015

Thank you for sharing your comments and we do hope that you will be bale to recommend us to your family and friends. We wish you all the very best for the future.
  18. A 5-star review by ''

pl1
    £145000

Josh Williams

I have waited a while to write this but thank you so much Josh. I know how much you kept in contact with me just to see how I was getting on with all the small things before moving in to Ocean Crescent. You are a lovely man and I am now so happy to be living in a luxury building with a perfect view. you're a wonderful agent, never pushy, no sales rubbish and just told me what I wanted to hear. You were the first agent to actually make me feel at home ( hence why i bought it ). Thank you so much

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  20/01/2015

We would to thank you for your comments about Josh and we are so pleased to here that he made your buying experience a good one. We do hope you enjoy your new home in Ocean Crescent and please feel welcome to pop in for coffee at anytime to see Josh and the team because we would love to see you.
  19. A 5-star review by ''

Pl7
    £600
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I found my experience with the team at Plympton to be nothing over than efficient and friendly. Everyone I spoke to had a great attitude and put up with my constant calling to check progress of referencing etc. Calls were returned promptly, messages were passed on and staff were polite, friendly and professional. Thank you

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  20/01/2015

Thank you Jade for taking the time to share your comments. We are so pleased that your experience with our Plympton team was as good as we would hope. We strive to offer an efficient, professional and friendly service and most importantly, to ensure the buying and selling process is as stress free as possible for our clients. It seems we have achieved your expectations and that our communication made the process easier for you. Thank you again and please pop in for a coffee our door is always open.
  20. A 5-star review by ''

Lia Trezise
    £248000

Lia Trezise

Maitlands were professional and friendly to deal with from the very start of our purchase, everything was dealt with quickly and easily with any problems being ironed out without any stress to myself or my husband. Lia was put main contact and always kept us up to date, responding quickly to our queries. We chose to use a solicitor who's details we were given by Maitland s and again they were excellent, nothing like previous house buying experience. Should we ever want to move again I would gladly use Maitlands and especially Lia for this.

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  20/01/2015

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write your comments here to share. In such a stressful period of anyone's life we endeavour to ensure that all communication channels are clear and concise and it is brilliant to know that your experience with our company was positive and Lia advised and responded to your every need. We hope we have put your faith back in estate agents, because we are not all the same, as you have experienced. Thank you again and we wish you all the best for the future and hope that you will always choose Maitland's as your agent.
  21. A 4-star review by ''

pl7
    £670
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Good service that found me a tenant relatively quickly. Advised me on how best to present and advertise the property to achieve the best price.

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  20/01/2015

Thank you for your comments above and taking the time to put them on here to share. Our lettings team would like to thank you for your custom and hope we can continue to offer you the best managed service.
  22. A 4-star review by ''

Gemma Clifton

Gemma was very good at keeping me informed, and giving me regular reports on progress, at least weekly. I trusted her judgement and advice about prospective tenants.

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  20/01/2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Gemma and the team strive to offer the best possible service to our clients to guide and advise throughout the process. All comments from our clients are extremely valuable to us, positive or negative, so we can ensure we continue to improve to benefit our customers. Thank you again and we hope you continue to choose Maitland's as your agent.
  23. A 5-star review by ''

pl6
    £750

Gemma Clifton

I found everyone very professional and knowledgeable. We are new landlords so needed some guidance in setting up the property and the legal requirements. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, who were polite and approachable and their advice was very welcome.

Comments on the Agents fees

“WE WERE FORTUNATE THAT OUR TENANTS APPROACHED US JUST AS WE WERE ABOUT TO MARKET THE PROPERTY. HARDLY ANY ADVERTISING WAS REQUIRED SO THE AGENCY HAD LESS OUTLAY BUT WE STILL FEEL THAT THE FEES WERE REASONABLE. HOWEVER, THE VAT WAS A SHOCK - I DON\'T THINK IT WAS MADE CLEAR TO US THAT THE PRICE QUOTED WAS BEFORE VAT. AS VAT IS ALWAYS LEVIED I THINK IT WOULD BE MORE TRANSPARENT IF THE FEES WERE QUOTED INCLUDING VAT.”

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  20/01/2015

Dear Hilary, thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are pleased to hear that you experienced the service that we would expect from one of our offices and Gemma is happy to hear that you felt you were guided and advised through the process. Thank you for your comment about our the VAT on our fees and we will of course check our contracts and ensure that the VAT is clearly stated.
  24. A 5-star review by ''

£248000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

We found the staff very helpful and easy to communicate with. They found many viewers to view our property and didnt take too long to find us a buyer. They were friendly and professional throughout the whole process of selling our house. They were always easy to get hold of and ready to help even after our sale.

Comments on the Agents fees

“MAITLANDS DID A SUPER JOB AT SELLING OUR HOUSE, IT WOULD BE GREAT IF THEIR FEES WERE A LITTLE LOWER.”

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  20/01/2015

Thank you Tanya for your comments. The Plympton team are happy to know that you were pleased with the service they offered you. They strive every day to give our clients the very best moving experience and any feedback we get, positive or negative, allows us to improve every day. It is positive to know that you were always able to get hold of the team and recently we have introduced 'Live Chat' to our website. Our clients can now contact us in anyway they feel comfortable from face to face in our offices, telephone, email, text or live chat. We will continue to improve for our clients every day.
  25. A 4-star review by ''

tq10
    £255000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Throughout the often stressful and emotional experience of selling my property I found that all members of Maitlands Ivybridge team to be highly professional at all time. The communication throughout this process was clear, direct and honest. As I do not live in the area that my property was for sale I felt that the teams unwavering dedication to sell my property gave me the reassurance that it was in good hands. Every effort was made to succeed with the sale of my property and I would not hesitate to recommend Maitlands Ivybridge to friends and family members.

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  21/01/2015

Dear Mr Pratt. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Your initial comment is echoed by the majority of buyers and sellers thoughtout the country and at Maitlands we try and offer an efficient, professional and effective service to ensure our clients move in the timescales they require. Your recommendation to your friends and family are so important to our business and the message we are trying to convey, we are different and produce results, so any recommendation your can give us will go a long way. Just to confirm , if any of your family and friends were to use any of our Maitlands offices for any type of service from Lettings, Commercial and Sales we will automatically offer them a discount and for yourself. We wish you all the best in the future.
  26. A 5-star review by ''

Barry , Clare Biddlecombe
    £160000

Barry Clare Biddlecombe

We found the service at Maitland's Saltash second to none, they were very friendly and competitive with their rates. Moving house can be a stressful time but Clare and her team eased the process, even finding a second buyer very quickly after our first sale fell through. Their mortgage advisor Barry was a great help when it came to acquiring our mortgage. We would highly recommend using this estate agent and would return in the future.

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  23/01/2015

Thank you so much for your kind comments. The buying and selling process can be very stressful and considering you also experienced an aborted sale it must have been a turbulent time for you. We are pleased that our team in Saltash made the process a little easier and we do hope you enjoy your new home.
  27. A 5-star review by ''

No postcode selected.

David Turnbull

Everyone at Maitlands was really helpful. David saw the whole process through himself and kept me well informed. He went over and above expectations by taking responsibility for small details as the property was empty and I wasn't living nearby.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  28. A 5-star review by ''

Pl3
    £150000

Josh Williams

Thank you so much to josh for making our sale go through so quickly. He handled our offer really fast and was able to fit us in on both a Saturday and a Sunday. A truly remarkable young Man and I was totally impressed with his professionalism and the amount of knowledge he had. We will definitely be using maitlands again if ever we decide to sell.

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  20/01/2015

We would like to thank you for your comments and taking them time to share them. Josh is fairly new to the industry and is pleased to here that his knowledge and experience has impressed you. He really embraces his position on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday and endeavours to help people move by offering the very best customer experience.
  29. A 4-star review by ''

£176000

Claire Vincent

Initial dealings with agents in the area were very relaxed and tended to be wasted journeys to view properties that were already ear marked for other customers. We were never told that there was already an offer on the property etc

Maitlands was then refreshing and actively persisted on our behalf to find us a forever home. They kept us fully up to date with lots of properties and showed that they had the time for us which was not afforded to us by other agents (opposite)

A relaxed and pleasurable experience, would highly recommend, especially Claire.

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  20/01/2015

Thank you for kind comments and taking the time to share them. We strive to become a fully transparent estate agent so our clients do not feel misled or misguided. It is pleasing to know that we are getting this right and we can now only improve on our communication and honestly in the future. We hope you enjoy your forever home and do pop in for coffee at any time.
  30. A 5-star review by ''

£285000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

From the initial valuation, through to sales, the support was always there and I knew what was happening. I was advised to price competitively and the house sold within 3 weeks. Following sale, I was guided through the process very well.

I would recommend the Maitlands Team to others wishing to sell or purchase a property.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I DO THINK THE FEE WAS HIGHER THAN SOME OTHER AGENTS, BUT THE PROPERTY SOLD VERY QUICKLY SO OVERALL I GUESS IT IS WORTH IT.”

View All Comments (1)by Helen Moore  20/01/2015

Thank you Nicci for taking the time to comment about our team in our Ivybridge office. Any feedback we get, positive or negative, we appreciate so we can ensure we are getting it right and what we can improve on. We are so pleased that we have met with your expectations on this occasion and appreciate your comments about our fees. We hope that we structure our fee around the service and marketing we can offer. This in most cases, ensures that our clients move in the time scales that they require. We wish you all the very best in the future and do come and see us if you are around for a coffee.
  31. A 4-star review by ''

Upload a reviwer profile image

I was impressed by the way the Ivybridge branch of Maitlands kept me informed each step of the way on my purchase. If my main negotiator was out of the office, other staff members knew what was going on and were able to advise. Although I was not their client, because I was buying rather than selling through them, I felt they were able to give a fair view of where the action needed to be taken in what was a rather long drawn out process (not their fault). I have already recommended Maitlands to a friend.

View All Comments (1)by Julie Haimes  19/11/2014

Fantastic Marianne a double thank you, firstly for spending your time to write a review of your recent experience as a buyer and secondly for recommending our services to a friend as this really is so rewarding for us and means a lot. Buying and selling can sometimes be drawn out processes for various reasons so its great to hear we got there in the end. We hope you are settling into your new property and wish you all the very best going forward. Warm Regards from the Ivybridge team and Maitlands
  32. A 5-star review by ''

pl21
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Agent was great when we purchased our first home together. They talked us through the procedures involved with the purchase and were available for any questions we had. They were also helpful after we had moved in when we had a few questions about the transfer of utility providers, etc.
    The gift bag and flowers we received when we picked up our keys made us feel very special and valued.
    Would recommend this agency to others, especially when buying a first home as they made the experience as stress-free as I think it can be!

View All Comments (1)by Julie Haimes  18/11/2014

Thanks Amelia. Let me take this opportunity to say thank you for choosing Maitlands and we hope you are settling in well to your new home. Its great to hear we were able to offer assistance throughout the process and when it was completed and we are certainly always on hand should you require any further assistance. Wishing you all the very best from the team at Maitland's
  33. A 5-star review by ''

£165000

David Turnbull

I dealt with all of the members of the team during negotiations for the sale of my property and have a very good relationship with each one
    Their approach is very confident, professional and friendly. I was kept informed of progress throughout the whole procedure
    The process was very smooth

“WOULD HAVE LIKED 1.5%”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  34. A 5-star review by ''

£165000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The process was very smooth.

“WOULD HAVE LIKED 1.5%”

View All Comments (1)by Julie Haimes  18/11/2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback Denise. Its very much appreciated. We are glad that the process was a smooth one. Building relations during the sales process is a key part of ensuring good levels of communication and enables us work closely together to get the job done. Wishing you all the very best for the future going forward and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further help in the future.
  35. A 5-star review by ''

£171000

David Turnbull

To market the property we dealt with David, we wanted to sell quickly. He suggested a price that would attract buyers, which shocked us a bit, but he had some plans and ideas for getting a bit more, our 'best price' for the house if there was lots of interest. David took excellent photos and the presentation in the brochure/website was really good. We planned to launch the sale with an open house but Maitlands found a buyer for our 'best price' the day before the open house, job done. Or was it? Our buyer was very nervous and cautious, each step seemed to be delayed and both ours and their solicitors were not on the ball at all. I don't think the sale would have gone through if it were not for the tireless chasing checking and sorting out by Natalie and the rest of the Maitlands office. Extraordinary work and skill, without going into the detail of how they kept things on track. We actually went from offer to completion in 10 weeks so okay it was very fast but very eventful. Maitland's commission was a bit more costly than other agents but I would definitely use them again.

Comments on the Agents fees

“MAITLAND\'S COMMISSION WAS A BIT MORE COSTLY THAN OTHER AGENTS BUT I WOULD DEFINITELY USE THEM AGAIN.”