ludlowthompson - Complaints Procedure
ludlowthompson actively promote the views of their customers by linking directly from their website to this page. Transparent agent reviews are subject to additional random verification checks.
ludlowthompson have also signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.
Description of ludlowthompson is currently unavailable.
Offices / Branches
- (258)London - Tower Hamlets, (City/Docklands Office/Branch) 3-5 Dock Street
- (61)London - Walthamstow, 159 Hoe Street
- (11)London - Bow, 634-636 Mile End Road
- (120)London - Finsbury Park, 8 Blackstock Road
- (78)London - Kilburn, 381 Kilburn High Road
- (70)London - Lewisham, 258 Lewisham High Street
- (151)London - Dulwich, 81-83 Lordship Lane
- (348)London - Tooting, 62 Tooting High Street
- (166)London - Wimbledon, 43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road
- (272)London - Lambeth, (Oval Office/Branch) 12 Clapham Road
- (119)London - Acton, 172 High Street Acton
- (115)Worcester - Warndon, Property Management Dept. Ground Floor, Unit 3 Apex Park Wainwright Road
- View All Branches
- Update Agent details
ludlowthompson.com prides itself on being able to fulfil customer expectations, and meet their needs. Whilst it is always our desire to achieve this, should there be a concern from our client we would always wish to be able to resolve it quickly and be given the opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to quality customer service. In order to do this, and engender an approach within our business of ownership and responsibility by all our team for the service provided to our customer we apply the following approach to any customer complaint / concern:
1. Please refer all complaints initially to the Department that they relate to. (Lettings/Sales/Management/Accounts). Presenting your complaint directly to the party you have been liaising with. Whilst we would anticipate that this party will have been able to resolve your issue at this stage , should you not receive a satisfactory response or resolution to your problem :
2. Please refer the complaint to our Customer Services Department. (firstname.lastname@example.org). Once the complaint is received at Customer Services the matter will be acknowledged and investigated. A full response will be received from the appropriate ludlowthompson.com representative within 7 working days. This representative will be a senior member of the team managing the issues on which you have reason to complain.
3. Upon receipt of the response if this is not satisfactory please advise Customer Services and the matter will be referred for review. A full and final response from a ludlowthompson.com representative will be received within 7 working days. We would obviously anticipate that no response would leave issues unresolved having been considered to this stage. A 'full and final' response will be advised as such within the detail of the response and will have been provided on behalf of ludlowthompson.com by an appropriately senior member of the management team to ensure it has been given appropriate review and consideration.
Created at 1:00 am 01/01/1970. Last updated at 1:00 am 01/01/1970 by
4. However, should this 'full and final' response not be satisfactory please find detailed below the website contacts for each of the following bodies to which ludlowthompson.com are members. Each will ask you to have ensured you have received a full and final position from us prior to you being able to lodge a complaint with them for review and will guide you on the necessary steps to take. ARLA (www.arla.co.uk) or NAEA (www.naea.co.uk) or The Property Ombudman (www.tpos.co.uk) . They will then consider the complaint and review the matter.
Claim Your allAgents Pro account NOW!
Professional Members, sign in here to access your exclusive section on allAgents.
If you are not an allAgents Pro Member, find out how as an estate or letting agent, you can advertise and list your properties on allAgents.
You can contact us here with and questions you may have
Please Note: allAgents will get in touch with you to help set you up an account for logging in with.