Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Keith Pattinson Estate Agents

Agent rating: 1.7 out of 5.0 based on 81 ratings. This website contains 79 user reviews of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents.

Filter Reviews

• 15 recommend
  • 66 disapprove

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

Pattinson Estate Agents offer the complete range of property solutions over the largest branch network in the North East, services include: Residential Sales (including the option of selling with no sales fee), lettings, property management, conveyancing, property auctions, commercial and business transfer sales and surveys and energy performance certificates. We are available 8am-9pm 7 days a week!

Keith Pattinson Estate Agents has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Keith Pattinson Estate Agents, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 3)

Page last updated on: 30-Sep-2014 21:47:36

1. A 1-star review by 'Julie' 16/9/2014

Sales (as a Buyer)
    Ne23
    Sold Price
    £66000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Just recently purchased a flat at auction. We viewed the property twice and asked all the questions that I knew I needed to know. I asked on three occasions how long was left on the lease and in them 3 occasions I was told 57years. I won the property at auction and paid the £3600 deposit at £780 auction fees, non refundable. When my solicitor contacted me she advised me that there was in fact only 49years left on the lease, if I had known that I would not have bid on the property or at least reduced my final price!
    Miss sold a property due to false information given my sales staff and I am now looking into how to take this matter further. They say ask questions but how would you know if they lied, disgusting sales techniques.

What could Keith Pattinson Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“Give true information when asked.”

2. A 1-star review by 'Fred' 3/9/2014

Ne22
    Upload a reviwer profile image

They did not have anyone specific dealing with my let. The process was myself constantly ringing and email the office. They were terrible

They could have backed the sales speech they gave with some action, any action,a phone call,email, letter, visit. Just done their job!

3. A 1-star review by 'Xs xs' 5/8/2014

Branch:
    224 Chillingham Road (Heaton) (Newcastle upon Tyne) (Tyne and Wear)
    Ne6
    £625
    Upload a reviwer profile image

1.) viewed on 8 July and took the place up. Landlord should have been over joy, but I was asked to move in on 21 July. I said fine. Drove 3 hours to pick up the keys on 21. I was told gas inspection not ready. I couldn't move in. No call, agent argue the move in date was 22. I asked her, when did you inform me that?
    2.) everything is dirty! Toilet has poo in it and yellow stains but it was marked clean. Ovens are filthy, they were marked clean. Light bulbs not on, marked no issue. Carpet was full of hair. Marked clean. Garden with over grown. Sinks are leaking. Fridge and freezers are dirty. All marked clean. Very unhappy about this.
    3.) reported kitchen sink leaking for a week and have not heard from them, if I were the landlord, I would be very worried.

This is the most unprofessional agent by far I have dealt with. I would never use them again.

What could Keith Pattinson Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“Be honest about the move in inventory. Not to make me pay when I move out when it is not my fault. I suspect they may try. At this point, I worry about their integrity.”

4. A 1-star review by 'v.unhappy' 18/7/2014

ne5
    £550
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I was informed by a member of staff I could leave the rented property one month early as the landlady was selling. I put my written notice in one month in advance of the new leaving date and I never heard anything so I presumed everything was ok for that date. On the day I was moving out I contacted them regarding the keys and was told that it was on the notes I was leaving early and to drop the keys off at Gosforth, which I did. A week later I got a call saying the landlady hadn't received her rent. I went through the whole explanation, to which I was told I was still liable for the rent... (read more)

5. A 1-star review by 'Mark' 17/7/2014

Branch:
    51 Fawcett Street (Sunderland) (Tyne and Wear)
    SR4
    Sold Price
    £102000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I knew how stressful selling a house could be so when Michael came out to my house I decided to take their "all inclusive" package for £2750.00 + VAT therefore £3300.00 as this was inclusive of solicitor fees and most other costs incurred when selling your property.
    I was assured by Michael that I would have nothing to do but sit back and leave it all to them.
    The process started off great and within four days I had had three viewings and really good feedback from Pattinsons after each viewing.
    I sold the house on the sixth day to a cash buyer and was informed by Pattinsons... (read more)

Comments on the Agents fees

“HIGHWAY ROBBERY, I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY IF THEY HAD DID WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO. IN REALITY THEY GOT PAID FOR VERY LITTLE WORK OR EFFORT BY THEM.”

What could Keith Pattinson Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“Their job and helped in the fact that they had taken full payment and also the solicitor had charged me as well, instead of telling me it\'s not their problem.”

6. A 1-star review by 'Harrison' 10/6/2014

Ne23
    £375
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Well well well where do I start with these clowns!! When we was tenants they came to change a heater in our bathroom and said they would come to decorate as new heater was tiny compared with previous one so left holes and unpainted walls after the old one was removed. This never happened no contact no decorating nothing! Now since leaving the property they have not given us our deposit back even though it was apparently released 3 weeks ago! Now I'm no bank manager but 3 weeks to receive a payment is a joke our deposit was paid in cash too so no excuses! Also because they wasn't working the... (read more)

What could Keith Pattinson Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“Not charged massive high professional sized fees when they are so obviously amateurs in this industry!”

7. A 1-star review by 'grace' 29/5/2014

Branch:
    3 Northumberland Place (North Shields) (Tyne and Wear)
    ne30
    Upload a reviwer profile image

absolutely dreadful company.would recommend that you have nothing to do with these people.could not begin to say what is wrong with these so called rics registered professionals.well known for bad morals and unethical practices,as other complainants have said avoid! avoid! avoid!

8. View All Comments (1)by Keith Pattinson Ltd  29/05/2014

Keith Pattinson Limited are committed to providing a high quality, accessible and responsive service to all our clients. However, if you believe that Keith Pattinson Ltd has failed to meet your expectations to the standard of service received, then please make us aware of your concerns by emailing customer.service@pattinson.co.uk If you are still not satisfied with the outcome you should then put your concerns in writing to: Susan Moore Finance Director Keith Pattinson Ltd 21 Ridley Place Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8JN Your letter will be acknowledged within three working days, a full investigation into your complaint will be carried out and a full response will be issued in writing within 21 working days. We would hope in all cases that any issues raised would be resolved at this point.
  9. A 1-star review by 'Sandra' 5/5/2014

Ne22
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Showed up late, didn't have keys to 2 properties .booked in advance.stated would try to get keys from Ashington branch .but stated it closed at 2 o'clock,if she got keys stated she would come out next day to view properties and stated she would phone to confirm .failed to phone . also failed to say Bedlington branch would also close at 2 pm.phoned head office to complain spoke to Sarah ,who stated she would contact Megan(agent). Megan failed on 2 occasions to contact us. A whole Saturday afternoon wasted waiting on phone calls Absolutely disgraceful and unprofessional. This also happened once before.

10. A 1-star review by 'Zut' 27/3/2014

NE3
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Tried to view a house which looked really really lovely. Pattinsons told me that it was due to be auctioned, but the buyers might accept an offer in advance. This appears to be how they usually work, looking at other reviews. The house looked affordable, and I was really really keen. Now, could I get Pattinsons to arrange a viewing? To be fair, there was one viewing I had to cancel as I was stuck in traffic, but when trying to rearrange, I have never met a more obstructive agent. I was prepared to offer higher than the house eventually sold for if it was as good as it looked, but any attempt at rearranging a viewing was thwarted. It really felt like they couldn't be bothered. When I, as a potential customer, was told that they wouldn't open up a house twice in one day (company policy, apparently) I gave up. Shame - looked like a lovely house. I'm sure the vendors would have liked the 10k more I would have been able to spend, too.

What could Keith Pattinson Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“Remember the prospective viewers really want to spend hundreds of thousands of pounds, some of which will come to you. Remember you are acting for the vendors, and if you put off viewers, you will not be popular with vendors.”

11. A 2-star review by 'Janice' 13/3/2014

NE22
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I am in the process of selling my property with Pattinsons, I was so disgusted with the way the Bedlington branch treat me I am now having to deal with the Ashington branch who were selling the property we are buying. I had an appointment made for someone to come back for a second viewing, unfortunately for me my father died the day before this viewing, so my youngest daughter rang the Bedlington office to cancel the viewing which was for the following afternoon, my husband and eldest daughter were in the room when the phone call was made and we thought that the appointment was cancelled,the... (read more)

1. A 1-star review by 'S Singh' 5/3/2014

Branch:
    76 Waterloo Road (Blyth) (Northumberland)
    Admin
    Ne24
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I paid Pattinsons £4380,00 in Nov 2013 for a auction property and as the terms stated that i complete the deal with in 56 days. It is now March 2014 and i decided I wanted a full refund of the deposit. But I was told i would get a refund but only £3,600 back and not the admin fee. But the whole sale of the property was the fault of the seller and not me but i am the one who's going to pay a admin fee for absolute nothing the whole buying a property buying experince has been a nightmare.

2. A 5-star review by 'Katie' 4/3/2014

Ne63
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I sold & bought a repossessed property with ashington branch & they were excellent !!
    Very helpful & I got the price I wanted for my property .

3. A 5-star review by 'Katie' 4/3/2014

Ne63
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Very helpful & I got the price I wanted for my property .

4. 2

A 1-star review by 'ANON' 30/1/2014

Branch:
    21/23 Ridley Place (Newcastle Upon Tyne) (Newcastle upon Tyne) (Tyne and Wear)
    Accounts
    NE13
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Would not sell, rent or buy a wendy house with this estate agent I think they are sharks!!, sold my property 3 years ago through another estate agent, all fees were paid to them as they effected the sale, 6 months later keith pattinson sent me a bill for £1,500 claiming they had introduced the buyer and arranged the viewings which is lies!!, it is nearly 3 years down the line and they are still harrassing me with dead lines to pay up or court action, this is very stressful for both me and my family, i cannot sleep with worry. I have spoken to the estate agent that i sold the house through and they are backing me up 100% and will go to court with me, as they know i dont owe any money and they even spoke to keith pattinson during the time of the sale who in turn agreed they didnt effect the sale and said they would back down.
    *****please do not use this company they are con artists!!*****

What could Keith Pattinson Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“LIARS AND SHARKS THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS COMPANY”

5. 3

A 1-star review by 'APPALLED by PATTINSON' 30/1/2014

Branch:
    21/23 Ridley Place (Newcastle Upon Tyne) (Newcastle upon Tyne) (Tyne and Wear)
    HU3
    Upload a reviwer profile image

WARNING: DO NOT TRUST PATTINSON WITH YOUR PROPERTY.
    Appalling service, completely unethical in behaviour, break NAVA (National Auction and Valuers Association) and NFoPP (Property regulator) rules and regulations on a daily basis.
    I removed a property from them as they harassed us so much – forcing people to accept a bag of chips for a full property just to earn their extortionate fee of £5,000 + VAT (£6,000).
    Hundreds of phone calls from them bullying us into accepting a bag of chips, harassed us to the point that I reported them to NAVA and NFoPP.
    They are incompetent; the file... (read more)

What could Keith Pattinson Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“Pattinson could have: 1. Adhered to code of conduct, laws and regulations of NAVA (National Auction and Valuers Association) 2. Adhered to ethics, laws and regulation of NFoPP (Property regulator) 3. Show no aggression towards clients – no bullying, victimisation of clients to force them into unfair terms to suit Pattinson 4. Been ethical and considerate – people do not want to be harassed by hundreds of phone calls and pressurised into dropping prices for their property/assets 5. Updated file notes 6. Been competent 7. Listen to the client/customer 8. Too many things to list here”

6. 2

A 1-star review by 'mick' 15/1/2014

Branch:
    3 Northumberland Place (North Shields) (Tyne and Wear)
    colin thomson, tony lovelock
    ne30

colin thomsontony lovelock

terrible terrible company.problems with damp from start,taken 12 months with no sign of improvement.property managers changed and not even sure if landlady in america knows whats going on properly.Now they are trying to blame ourselves for mess,saying its condensation,even though the environmental health team have been out on countless occasions and think otherwise.Get the feeling they are incompetent and using current legislation(or lack of it) to bluff people into being conned out of their security deposit or worse.Quite happy to have totally independant damp survey done and for the media to be involved.AVOID at all costs,once contract is signed then rent has to be paid,even though this fully managed team not responsible for repairs unless paid for by landlord(loophole?)

What could Keith Pattinson Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“absolutely no comment on those two”

7. 1
    person found this

A 1-star review by '"WARNING"' 10/1/2014

Branch:
    4 Fellside Road (Whickham) (County Durham)
    NE39
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I would strongly advise anyone thinking of retaining this company to reconsider and find a more competent estate agent.
    It took several phone calls to change the missing and incorrect information pattinsons had placed on thier web site about our property, and in the following five months in which pattinsons attempted to sell our property we have had a total of four viewings, two of which i doubt were interested at all (time wasters or agents) ? One family kept waitng outside our property by thier sales staff for twenty minutes. And one that offered such a derisory amount it fell just short... (read more)

8. 2

A 1-star review by 'Mr Tenant' 22/11/2013

Branch:
    88 Claypath (Durham) (County Durham)
    DH1
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Cowboys. Lied about landlord possessions being removed from the property prior to occupation. Said they'd obtain a key for a locked cupboard then denied this. Very poor repair service.

Took an age chasing refund of deposit when we moved out, and then tried it on by trying to charge for ridiculous things from new carpets to a plumbing leak stain caused by one of their repairs!

6 weeks after arbitration (very successful on my behalf), they still chased me for outstanding money!

Don't have a clue what they're doing, very unprofessional and cannot be trusted. AVOID.

What could Keith Pattinson Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“Not lied prior to property occupation and throughout tenancy.”

9. 2

A 1-star review by 'disgruntled' 23/9/2013

ne3
    Upload a reviwer profile image

They kept my damage deposit (600) for nearly 4 weeks after I left and Bill inspected the flat. Disgusyed. They were slow to respond when I had left. Led to many cash flow troubles at next property.

“See above”

10. 5

A 1-star review by 'adam2311' 9/8/2013

Branch:
    55 The Galleries (Washington) (Washington) (Tyne and Wear)
    ne38
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The admin charge you have is an absolute joke. It states that if the property is removed by the seller you require a small fee. Well you failed to sell our house and our other agent did so the sale went through but to you this is us removing it from the market... Why do you deserve such a payment for failure? I must also add that when we made the agreement with yourselves we were told the agreement was the same as the agreement we had with our first agent, and they do not ask for such an admin fee so we were lied to in that respect as well.

11. View All Comments (1)by adam2311  12/09/2013

Abd now they are lying saying there was an in depth discussion before we signed the contract saying we would still have to pay the admin fee if we changed to them when it was never mentioned once! This is a disgrace.

1. 3

A 5-star review by 'mrs v wilson' 3/7/2013

Branch:
    158 West Road (Newcastle upon Tyne) (Tyne and Wear)
    STEVEN FOSTER
    NE15

STEVEN FOSTER

I found the staff pro active in finding a buyer for my property. I initially had the property up with 2 Estate Agents but it soon became apparent that Pattinsons were the most pro active. Whenever they had a viewing, they were quick to follow it up for feed back and report back to me.
    I dealt mainly with Steven. He was efficient,knowledgeable and friendly. It was a difficult sale with numerous problems. Steven was able to deal with every problem that arose. He liased with solicitors, the buyer, and myself to bring the sale to a satisfactory conclusion. He kept in touch, returned phone calls and went that extra mile. I can't praise him enough. He is an asset to the company.
    I would definately use Pattinsons again.

2. View All Comments (1)by keith pattinson  16/07/2013

We welcome feedback,both positive and negative. These positive comments are motivational,while any negative ones help us resolve mis-understandings and issues. We always aim to delight clients,and welcome others to join our business,either full,part-time or even as self-employed partners.
  3. 6

A 1-star review by 'Hally' 25/6/2013

Branch:
    76 Waterloo Road (Blyth) (Northumberland)
    ne24
    Upload a reviwer profile image

First off, no complaints about the girls in the local office. Very pleasant and never failed to call back.

The overall company, complete shysters. Sharks trying to turn a quick profit out of your home with their auction business model.

A letter arrived on the mat .... It's from Keith Pattinsons, 'Contact us URGENTLY! We have buyers waiting for properties in your street!' (Get used to this dramatic tone, many letters you subsequently receive from them contain the word URGENTLY in capital letters, usually suggesting you reduce the price of your property.)

Alas, I was convinced to... (read more)

4. 8

A 1-star review by 'High Expectations - Poor Performance' 3/5/2013

No branch selected
    DN5
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Selling our house through the agent initially felt like a great thing to do. They arranged to auction the house at just below the market value which suited us as we needed a quick sale. As soon as the contract was signed we felt bullied into constantly lowering the reserve price by the staff. Even to the point where just before the auction they wanted to lower the reserve by another 15% to ensure a sale. I was pretty insulted by this and told them a firm NO. This did not go down well with them.
    I wen tto the auction and was disappointed by the number of actual buyers who showed up, most of... (read more)

5. 5

A 1-star review by 'Ray Price' 3/4/2013

Branch:
    7 Charlotte Terrace (South Shields) (Tyne and Wear)
    NE33
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I purchased my property via Pattinsons to rent out as I was moving abroad. I was assured it should rent no problem. On handing in my keys to let the property out, I was informed that they had 2 viewings lined up already. After a week I had heard nothing, so contacted them to be told 1 person was going to view for a second time. Again I heard nothing, so I contacted them to be told the person had not got back to them. Over a month went by and I had no contact what so ever from them. I have emailed them to many times to mention and never get a reply to progress or the amount of viewings. Next step is to get my keys back off them and try someone else in South Shields to let my property. Don't go near this firm, they are terrible and should be avoided.

6. 5

A 1-star review by 'Chris Green' 25/2/2013

Branch:
    55 The Galleries (Washington) (Washington) (Tyne and Wear)
    , Laura Robinson
    ne38

Laura Robinson

Vicky at the washington branch did all she can, outstanding!
    Larua Robinson in complaints, well all i can say as much use as a chocolate fire gaurd.

to sum it up, i was sent a letter stateing my tenant had given notice of 10 months, but left after 1, Pattinsons state it was a typo, but in the mean time did not market my property until the tenant left, therefore leaving a month with no marketing and a month behind where i dont have a tennant in. Apparently this is my fault and not there's. Now using a different company as it seems to me Keith Pattinson's dont do customer service and dont care about their customers.

Dear Keith, i could run your company with my eyes shut.
    Dear Laura Robinson you are rubbish at your job.
    Dear Justin Anim well what can i say after our brief conversation, where you said 'i aint looked at the situation' but continued to dissagree with my side.

See you in court!

“Rubbish”

7. View All Comments (1)by Keith Pattinson,personally.  19/03/2013

I looked into this personally,and we admit there was a typing mistake in the letter informing him that the tenants were vacating ,so it read the tenants were vacating in 13 months time,but this did not mean we should pay Mr Green the extra 12 months rent he sought. Sometimes we are prevented from giving further information in view of client confidentiality He is welcome to his view. Our mission is to ensure clients are happy,but rarely do they bother to give positive comments with such sites. Bearing in mind we sell thosands of properties a year,and let thousands too,it is of little suprise that things can go wrong,but the impact can be magnified. Our object is to ensure that clients will reccommend us,which is why we have been in business 35 years.
  8. 5

A 1-star review by 'MrsP' 15/2/2013

Sales (as a Buyer)
    NE23
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I made the mistake of buying my first home through Pattinsons and cannot describe how awful they were. Both myself and the vendor were horrified at their lack of professionalism, the staff were rude and appeared to have no knowledge of what they were doing. As a cash buyer, we had hoped to be in a relatively strong position but were treated very badly throughout the whole process, as were the vendors.

They frequently provided us with incorrect information, tried to charge us for additional fees (which when argued, were suddenly 'dropped as a goodwill gesture' ), failed to meet any of... (read more)

What could Keith Pattinson Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“Too many things to list, please see the above review. The agent were awful from start to finish and had no interest in making the process as simple as it could be. Misinformation, rudeness and a lack of concern for their customers was apparent throughout.”

9. View All Comments (1)by Keith Pattinson,personally  19/03/2013

These comments when not accompanied by an address might come from a competitor. We moved from the office address some time ago into a new one,which is indicative of possible abuse. Wehave proceedures to verify client satisfaction,and unless there was detail cannot comment. It is common for buyers to think that we act for them,and when sales do not proceed at the desired pace,for a buyer or seller to blame the agent,or solicitor. We do our best to facilitate sales between parties whop would in many cases with eaCH OTHER.
  10. 7

A 1-star review by 'Mr B' 18/1/2013

NE63
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Sold our house through them last year. To be brief, rude staff, numerous unreturned phone calls, complaints never passed onto head office, resulting in abusive phone calls from head office. They TWICE! tried to ruin our house sale by trying to get our buyer to buy another property instead of ours. They then told our buyer we had damp, when we didn't. Branch staff dont communicate with call centre staff which results in nobody knowing the full picture. They are a joke! An estate agent friend told me they are known for bad customer service and lack of morals.

11. 5

A 1-star review by 'bluu' 14/1/2013

Branch:
    51 Fawcett Street (Sunderland) (Tyne and Wear)
    SR8
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I had my house up for sale with Keith Pattinsons for a good year and a half with every sale falling through, it failed to sell at auction. After moving to another agents, it sold within 24 hours and was completed within 4 weeks.

Keith Pattinsons threatened legal action and charged £1.5k for the sale, despite it being sold through another agent as the couple who bought were introduced by them but refused to see it through with them due to their incompetence. They paid 10k more through the second agent than they offered through Pattinsons. The staff over the telephone at head office lied continuously and encouraged me to lie to mortgage lenders and insurance companies which I refused to do whilst threatenting legal action immediately with no compassion or understanding. If I could go back in time, I would and NEVER use them - I suggest you avoid at all costs.

“Their job!”

12. View All Comments (1)by Pattinson Estate Agents  16/01/2013

We note your comments made above however we work to agency terms which clearly state our terms of business. We are regulated by RICS and are also members of the RICS Ombudsman Scheme who are obliged to look into all complaints. We would have been happy to release our files for scrutiny by the Ombudsman for a final ruling. I further note your comments made with regards to mortgage lenders and insurance companies? I can confirm that as agent we do not have any involvement in these particular areas and would refute your accusations made. It is unfortunate that you have decided to air your grievances in the public domain rather than opting to use our formal complaints procedure/Ombudsman Scheme as every complaint is reviewed individually.
  13. 2

A 1-star review by 'Smitty' 27/11/2012

Branch:
    15 Priestpopple (Hexham) (Northumberland)
    NE47
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I received terrible advice from Lucy, she talked me into selling via online auction as I wanted to sell quickly. The property I was selling was ideal for 1st time buyers but she put me on buyers premium pointing out all the 'advantages' of no cost to myself as buyers would pay the fees. When I read the contract properly after she left I realised the cost to the buyer on my small house would actually b around £7000. I had checked that buyers were made aware of this and was assured they were completely upfront with customers,but it was not on their website and when my 1st viewers came it... (read more)

What could Keith Pattinson Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“Offered advice that was in my best interests as their paying client. Been honest with potential buyers. Advertised my house correctly on website and board outside house. Been competent with their communication.”

14. 1
    person found this

A 1-star review by 'Never again' 30/10/2012

No branch selected
    No postcode selected.
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Terrable experience. I have had better service when buying a pint of milk. Agent never returned calls. I got a different agent every time I rang, who did not know the property details. Their in house soliciitors havnt got a clue. Agent tried to harrass me into using auction sales where you had to pay a £500 fee or it was freee if you started the bidding at way below market value,(another Pattinson con). They kept bringing the price down by subbmitting silly offers from their freinds/developers. I eventually sold the property much less than market value

Do not use this company or their solicitors they turn what should be a simple sale into a nighjtmare.

Page: