Browse agents by letter
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

IPS Estate Agents Ltd

Agent rating: 1 out of 5.0 based on 1 ratings. This website contains 1 user reviews of IPS Estate Agents Ltd.

Offices / Branches

• 0 recommend
  • 1 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

Meet the Team

This branch is also ranked:

30 out of 32
in the LE2 League Tables
80 out of 93
in the Leicester League Tables
19924 out of 21356
in the UK

Agent Information

A description of IPS Estate Agents Ltd is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

• Fri: -
  • Sat: -
  • Sun: -

Registered With

Not registered with any of the regulatory bodies.

Areas Covered

No areas covered

IPS Estate Agents Ltd has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use IPS Estate Agents Ltd, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Sell or Rent your Property with ease

No staff selected.
    Postcode
    LE1
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No

Just tried to arrange a viewing I' m a serious buyer.. ..and spoke to an incompetent rude buffoon who has done her sellers no favours. I thought an estate agents role was to encourage buyers not put them off. She had a serious attitude problem and probably the worst customer service I have ever experienced. When I said I wanted to speak to her manager to my surprise she said she was the manager...feel really sorry for the sellers of ….if you’re reading this you really need to move to a professional outfit and if you do I will view your home and make you a serious offer but I won’t be dealing with these cowboys again

Twitter Facebook