FREE Valuation

IPS Estate Agents Ltd

Agent rating: 2.7 out of 5.0 based on 7 ratings. This website contains 7 user reviews of IPS Estate Agents Ltd.

• IPS Estate Agents Ltd has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use IPS Estate Agents Ltd, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

If you would like to get a valuation from one one of our 'transparent agents', then click here
Learn More   Hide

• 3 recommend
  • 4 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

FREE valuation

This branch is also ranked:

4 out of 48
in the LE2 League Tables
11 out of 163
in the Leicester League Tables
3739 out of 22962
in the UK

Agent Information

A description of IPS Estate Agents Ltd is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

UNKNOWN

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Page last updated on: 26-Apr-2015 10:42:35

Customer Reviews

1. A 5 -star review by ''

LE3
    Upload a reviwer profile image

IPS have been great we have booked a few viewing with them and they have got back to us straight away. Also followed us up for feedback on the viewings and added us to a mailing list so we could be updated with any new properties that come on, really professional and helpful staff.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  2. A 2 -star review by ''

Buying agent
    le18
    Upload a reviwer profile image

viewed above property,no call from agent for feedback,made second visit,got a call back this time,and put in an offer,no call back again,left voicemail to give me a ring,no call back.Would not recommend.this is a pay upfront agent,once they have your cash they dont bother

3. View All Comments (1)by Kam Johal  16/04/2015

Dear Mr. Webster I'm sorry to hear of your experience, I emailed all our staff to ask who had dealt with your call and every member of our staff replied with the same answer that they had no recollection of dealing with you. The reason I did this because if you had viewed a property through Ips your details would be recorded on our database. Their are no details for a John Webster. Please contact me directly on my personal mobile 07966560740 my name is Kam Johal and I am the founder of Ips estate agents and I will personally deal with your complaint. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
  4. A 5 -star review by ''

Sales (as a Vendor)
    LE8
    Sold Price
    £350000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

having attempted , without success,to sell my home with other Estate agents,it was refreshing to get away from the sales pitch efforts of others and deal successfully with a business who did everything they said they would.
    Thank you very much for your marvellous service especially Jullie who represented us so well and kept everything moving with some slow estates agents.
    Will most definitely recommend you

Comments on the Agents fees

“WE WERE HAPPIER TO PAY ONE AMOUNT SO THAT WE COULD BUDGET WE USED GB LINERS TO MOVE WITH & THEY WERE VERY VERY GOOD SOLICITOR RECOMMENDED WAS ALSO VERY GOOD”

5. 4

Hardeep Mann
    Le4
    no photo
    Hardeep Mann

I rang up to place an offer on a house I'd just viewed and was immediately struck by the attitude problem that the employee (Hardeep) had with me which was not a good first impression. I was told I would get a call back once the vendor had been contacted. Waited 2 days before ringing them back. Hardeep told me she was unable to get hold of the vendor. I then find out from the vendor that the house had been viewed by other people in the meantime and that IPS had contacted them about the viewings but not mentioned my offer and told me to get onto them. So I ring Hardeep again and she was very rude in the way she spoke to me and said she still couldn't get hold of the vendor, moreover, she couldn't access the house computer. I ended the call and rang a few minutes later and got another employee who was extremely helpful and contacted the vendor for me, accessed the house computer and called me back immediately! I was amazed to learn that Hardeep was the manager. Shocking customer service, dragging the estate agent down as I certainly won't be recommending them to anyone.

6. 2

LE5
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Very rude people with bad communication! I rang them to arrange a viewing but they never got back to me. When I rang them a few days on they told me I had never enquired in the first place and then changed the story and blamed the seller for not responding. I was spoken to very badly and made to feel very little and felt as if they didn't want me to see this property!!!!!!!
    It was easier to knock on the door and explain the situation to the sellers!! I was shown around by the very kind owners who were very annoyed but made it clear this wasn't the first time this happened!
    I think they need to work on their communication and not treat potential buyers like dirt!

Very annoyed to see another property I like with them but I will not be calling!!!!

What could IPS Estate Agents Ltd do to change your mind??

“Agent could have spoken to me nicely and not lied!”

7. 1
    person found this

A 4 -star review by ''

Sales (as a Vendor)
    Andrew Rowland, Hardeep Mann
    LE67
    no photo no photo
    Andrew RowlandHardeep Mann

I recently sold two properties with IPS. Both sold in less than a week so I don't know if Andrew would've come good on his promise of personally overseeing the sale, but he was convincing. I am under no illusions that it was the rising market rather than IPS's sales skills that secured the sales early, but they did arrange a considerable number of viewings on both properties within days. They also got them listed quickly - one sold before the photos had been published. They could have been more proactive in driving the sales forward to completion (no chain and first time buyers for both... (read more)

8. 3

LE1
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Just tried to arrange a viewing I' m a serious buyer.. ..and spoke to an incompetent rude buffoon who has done her sellers no favours. I thought an estate agents role was to encourage buyers not put them off. She had a serious attitude problem and probably the worst customer service I have ever experienced. When I said I wanted to speak to her manager to my surprise she said she was the manager...feel really sorry for the sellers of ….if you're reading this you really need to move to a professional outfit and if you do I will view your home and make you a serious offer but I won't be dealing with these cowboys again

FREE valuation