...left to get your reviews in for the 2015 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

FREE Valuation

Harrison Ingram

Agent rating: 1.4 out of 5.0 based on 8 ratings. This website contains 8 user reviews of Harrison Ingram.

• Harrison Ingram has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Harrison Ingram, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

• 7 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

FREE valuation

Meet the Team

This branch is also ranked:

4 out of 22
in the SE9 League Tables
1105 out of 4367
in the London League Tables
4375 out of 25217
in the UK

Agent Information

Harrison Ingram are well placed to deal with all your property requirements throughout the boroughs of Greenwich and Bexley. So if your thinking of buying, selling or renting, Contact Harrison Ingram.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

UNKNOWN

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Page last updated on: 28-Aug-2015 10:26:33

Customer Reviews

1. A 1 -star review by ''

Branch:
    18 Joyce Dawson Way (Thamesmead) (London) (Greater London)
    SE28
    Rent PCM
    £1000
    Would you use the agent again? No

Our property was let by Harrison Ingram Thamesmead four years ago. We recently gave notice to the tenants using the advice of the agents. Although the appropriate notices were served the tenants are still in our house to date and are in rent arrears. I went into the office yesterday afternoon to discuss with Tim whether there is anything else we as landlords can do. He had customers at his desk when I walked in so I waited. He did not address me by my name and did not invite me to his desk to take a seat. He was very unprofessional, rude and acted as if I was bothering him. I told him that if that was the attitude that he was going to display then I will have to go. He answered after me that I should go then and shouted rude remarks after me.

Comments on the Agents fees

“HE CHARGED US A FEE FOR FILING THE POSSESION ORDER OF OUR PROPERTY TO THE COURTS. WE DID NOT SEE ANY DOCUMENT WITH THE FEE PRINTED ON IT FOR THIS SERVICE - WE WERE TOLD BY WORD OF MOUTH. WE HAVE NO IDEA IF WE WERE CHARGED OVER OR UNDER. WE ARE NECESSARILY SAYING THAT WE HAVE BEEN OVERCHARGED OR UNDERCHARGED.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  2. A 4 -star review by ''

Branch:
    156 Wellhall Road (Eltham) (London) (Greater London)
    Sales (as a Buyer)
    SE9
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We bought our first house through them, aside from one phone call in a rather long and protracted sale, they were perfectly helpful and on the ball. In that one phone call the agent tried to put pressure on us to hurry the sale through, when it was not in our hands but the solicitors. I found this distressing. But moving is generally like that anyhow.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  3. A 1 -star review by ''

Branch:
    156 Wellhall Road (Eltham) (London) (Greater London)
    Chris Harrison
    SE9
    no photo
    Chris Harrison

Completely useless. I have never written an internet review but I had to in this case. I have never dealt with more incompetent people. Never had I had such bad customer service. It is like they think they are doing you a favour and you are not paying for the service. Avoid at all costs.

What could Harrison Ingram do to change your mind??

“Useless”

4. 1
    person found this

A 1 -star review by ''

Branch:
    18 Joyce Dawson Way (Thamesmead) (London) (Greater London)
    Conveyancing
    Would you use the agent again? No

Very Unprofessional ! In April 2006 Harrison Ingram Thamesmead accepted my offer and closed the deal at £220,000 on a Detatched House in Greenhaven drive London. It was friday nearly 5pm and I was told to visit them on monday for the paperwork. On monday, I was told if I could increase my offer again as they had accepted another offer after they closed the deal with me. I left the office because of their highly unprofessional approach/ behaviour. Well, I purchased another house 100 yards away and after a couple of months when the new buyer sattled in the house (I put my offer earlier on), I came to know that the house was sold to him for the same price which they agreed with me. Now, in 2011 I am thinking of Renting my house... Does anyone think that I would ask for Harrison Ingram\'s services???

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  5. A 1 -star review by ''

Branch:
    1A The Village (Charlton) (London) (Greater London)
    Would you use the agent again? No

Extremely rude and unprofessional. If you are looking at buying or selling or letting through them, then, gumtree is a much better option.
    They never update on events. You should feel lucky if you ever receive a call from them. I have bought and sold many properties before but never come across anything like Harrison Ingram.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  6. A 1 -star review by ''

No branch selected
    Sales (as a Vendor)
    Would you use the agent again? No

I'm not even sure they're that friendly. When I got tired of their unprofessionalism and asked them to return the key to the property they said they'd lost it. That's either lying or negligence. Turns out if was the former.

Please don't use them.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  7. A 1 -star review by ''

No branch selected
    Sales (Prospective customer)
    Would you use the agent again? No

Friendliness during the viewings does not mean anything,

HI does not inform you what is happening and where you are standing in the buying process - you will not even be informed if the property was sold to someone else and your bit was unsuccessful - I am not sure if it can get any worse.

I would certainly not use them again - unless I dont have another choice - Very very disappointing indeed!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  8. A 1 -star review by ''

Branch:
    1A The Village (Charlton) (London) (Greater London)
    Lettings (as a Tenant)
    Would you use the agent again? No

Don't be fooled Harrison Ingram's friendliness. They are the most incompetent and unprofessional estate agent's I have ever used.

FREE valuation