Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Harrison Ingram

Agent rating: 1.3 out of 5.0 based on 10 ratings. This website contains 10 user reviews of Harrison Ingram.

Filter Reviews

Sell or Rent your Property with ease

Meet the Team

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

Harrison Ingram are well placed to deal with all your property requirements throughout the boroughs of Greenwich and Bexley. So if your thinking of buying, selling or renting, Contact Harrison Ingram.

Harrison Ingram has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Harrison Ingram, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

Page last updated on: 24-Oct-2014 14:30:03

1. A 1-star review by 'Tim' 4/8/2014

Branch:
    18 Joyce Dawson Way Thamesmead Town Centre (Thamesmead) (London) (Greater London)
    SE28
    Rent PCM
    £1000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Our property was let by Harrison Ingram Thamesmead four years ago. We recently gave notice to the tenants using the advice of the agents. Although the appropriate notices were served the tenants are still in our house to date and are in rent arrears. I went into the office yesterday afternoon to discuss with Tim whether there is anything else we as landlords can do. He had customers at his desk when I walked in so I waited. He did not address me by my name and did not invite me to his desk to take a seat. He was very unprofessional, rude and acted as if I was bothering him. I told him that if that was the attitude that he was going to display then I will have to go. He answered after me that I should go then and shouted rude remarks after me.

Comments on the Agents fees

“HE CHARGED US A FEE FOR FILING THE POSSESION ORDER OF OUR PROPERTY TO THE COURTS. WE DID NOT SEE ANY DOCUMENT WITH THE FEE PRINTED ON IT FOR THIS SERVICE - WE WERE TOLD BY WORD OF MOUTH. WE HAVE NO IDEA IF WE WERE CHARGED OVER OR UNDER. WE ARE NECESSARILY SAYING THAT WE HAVE BEEN OVERCHARGED OR UNDERCHARGED.”

2. A 4-star review by 'NEwbie' 14/4/2014

Branch:
    156 Wellhall Road (Eltham) (London) (Greater London)
    Sales (as a Buyer)
    SE9
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? Yes
    Upload a reviwer profile image

We bought our first house through them, aside from one phone call in a rather long and protracted sale, they were perfectly helpful and on the ball. In that one phone call the agent tried to put pressure on us to hurry the sale through, when it was not in our hands but the solicitors. I found this distressing. But moving is generally like that anyhow.

3. A 1-star review by 'Person' 5/8/2013

Branch:
    156 Wellhall Road (Eltham) (London) (Greater London)
    Chris Harrison
    SE9

Chris Harrison

Completely useless. I have never written an internet review but I had to in this case. I have never dealt with more incompetent people. Never had I had such bad customer service. It is like they think they are doing you a favour and you are not paying for the service. Avoid at all costs.

What could Harrison Ingram do to change your mind??

“Useless”

4. 1

A 1-star review by 'Jim' 29/9/2011

Branch:
    24 Plumstead Common Road (Plumstead) (London) (Greater London)
    Lettings (as a Tenant)
    Upload a reviwer profile image

HI RESIDENTIAL: Painfully slow service with zero transparency whilst being archaically bureaucratic.
    A SHAMEFUL AND COSTLY EXPERIENCE! NEVER AGAIN!

5. 1

A 1-star review by 'miss london' 5/8/2011

Branch:
    24 Plumstead Common Road (Plumstead) (London) (Greater London)
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Now they are trading as Hi-residential same team same unprofessional approach. Used them for letting service and they did not fulfill their obligation to look after the house. A neighbour brought our attention to how the house was being abused otherwise the agent would have kept us in the dark. The house was a mess and a very stressful time for us and no apology or sense of shame from the agency. Take it from me use another agency.

What could Harrison Ingram do to change your mind??

“Sell the business to a group of trained and qualified estate agents”

6. 1

A 1-star review by 'Resident Greenhaven drive Thamesmead SE28 8FY' 2/7/2011

Conveyancing
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Very Unprofessional ! In April 2006 Harrison Ingram Thamesmead accepted my offer and closed the deal at £220,000 on a Detatched House in Greenhaven drive London. It was friday nearly 5pm and I was told to visit them on monday for the paperwork. On monday, I was told if I could increase my offer again as they had accepted another offer after they closed the deal with me. I left the office because of their highly unprofessional approach/ behaviour. Well, I purchased another house 100 yards away and after a couple of months when the new buyer sattled in the house (I put my offer earlier on), I came to know that the house was sold to him for the same price which they agreed with me. Now, in 2011 I am thinking of Renting my house... Does anyone think that I would ask for Harrison Ingram\'s services???

7. A 1-star review by 'Sony C' 9/2/2011

Branch:
    1A The Village (Charlton) (London) (Greater London)
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Extremely rude and unprofessional. If you are looking at buying or selling or letting through them, then, gumtree is a much better option.
    They never update on events. You should feel lucky if you ever receive a call from them. I have bought and sold many properties before but never come across anything like Harrison Ingram.

8. A 1-star review by 'Dan' 21/11/2009

No branch selected
    Sales (as a Vendor)
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I'm not even sure they're that friendly. When I got tired of their unprofessionalism and asked them to return the key to the property they said they'd lost it. That's either lying or negligence. Turns out if was the former.

Please don't use them.

9. A 1-star review by 'Umma Thurman' 6/6/2009

No branch selected
    Sales (Prospective customer)
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Friendliness during the viewings does not mean anything,

HI does not inform you what is happening and where you are standing in the buying process - you will not even be informed if the property was sold to someone else and your bit was unsuccessful - I am not sure if it can get any worse.

I would certainly not use them again - unless I dont have another choice - Very very disappointing indeed!

10. A 1-star review by 'traveller' 28/10/2006

Branch:
    1A The Village (Charlton) (London) (Greater London)
    Lettings (as a Tenant)
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Don't be fooled Harrison Ingram's friendliness. They are the most incompetent and unprofessional estate agent's I have ever used.

Sell or Rent your Property with ease