FREE Valuation

Agent rating: 2.6 out of 5.0 based on 440 ratings. This website contains 437 user reviews of Haart.

• Haart has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Haart, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

• 256 disapprove

Meet the Team

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

Haart ... A dynamic and innovative estate agency that is part of Europe's largest independent estate agents. Buying, selling or just looking, we can help. Contact us to arrange a free valuation or discuss your circumstances and requirements.

Page last updated on: 28-Jul-2015 18:45:01

Customer Reviews  (Page 7 of 15)

1. 1

no i
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

The guys worked hard to sell this property and I congratulate them for doing so. On reflection the original asking price was a bit optimistic (please be realistic in the future) but we got there in the end. Well done chaps!!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  2. A 1 -star review by ''

SE19
    Esta Wilson

I have used Haart Crystal Palace to buy 2 properties in the last 18 months. They have always been professional. Of particular benefit is that fact that they employ Pam purely to handle all the conveyancing issues and this make communication between buyer and vendor much smoother.

3. 2

Branch:
    27 Camberwell Green (Camberwell) (London) (Greater London)
    , Mohammad Miah
    SE5
    Mohammad Miah

This estate agents has been so unbelievably rude, vague and unhelpful.

Before we had even moved into the property one of the agents had screamed down the phone at one of my flat mates, after being really vague about the move in date, and then suddenly called up demanding we pay them the deposit immediately or we would loose the flat. At the same time they gave us about 12hours notice that we had to come in and collect the keys when we all work full time, making this impossible.

Having lived in our flat for nearly two months we are yet to receive all our keys for the property and each time we call or go into the offices we are met by the same vague and unfriendly answer.

At no point have been apologised to and at no point have they made any contact to keep us updated with the situation.

They seem to think that they can bully their tenants and patronise us just because we don't have lots of money.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  4. A 5 -star review by ''

SN5
    Dave Sheridan

Excellent service from good sales team, with effective office staff providing back up. Haarts did sell our House for the right price in a very competitive market. Haarts would follow up all aspects of the chain to ensure a smooth outcome. Our house was sold within a month from first advert. We would use Haarts again .
    Thanks to David and his team.

5. 1

Sn2
    Dave Sheridan

I found Haart to be very proactive. My previous agent did very little and I saw only 3 viewers in several months. On changing to Haart things moved rapidly and I soon had an offer.
    The charge was slightly more, but you get what you pay for. Dave was regularly updating and very concise as was Jack
    Would recommend to anyone I know without hesitation

6. 7

Branch:
    1 Cornhill (Bury St. Edmunds) (Suffolk)
    ip33

Simply terrible.
    1. demanded we move in earlier than we wanted or we "wouldn't get the house", come the day of move in, they didn't have the lease ready I was forced to wait 4 hours to get it done (after taking off work)
    2. 5/7 items supposedly to be finished before we moved in were not done, as I'm writing this over a week after we moved in, the work still has not been done.
    3. The lease (that I waited 4 hours) on day of signing, was incorrect again we noticed the next day. It has been a week since they said they would get corrections, including correct spelling for names of tenants.
    4. Never respond to emails, phone calls. Every call ends up with a person in the front saying they are unavailable but they WILL return our calls. Maybe 1 of 13-15 calls have ever been returned. Guy was the only person helpful, or at least seemed to even care.

5. There are a few more issues but I figure most people won't read down this far as they probably will just be skimming the reviews, AVOID THIS LEASING AGENCY LIKE THE PLAGUE

7. 1

No branch selected
    Ip1
    Would you use the agent again? No

Georgia comes across as super nice but during my potential house views I question her integrity. She doesn't listen ( very vacant ) to what the customer actually wants and tries to sell houses that does not meet the spec. Constantly wasting time with rubbish down graded houses. And then tries to promote the priority buyer concept which is a load of cr**p. I was asked to meet with a mortgage advisor which in return I would automatically become a priority buyer. This means I get to see houses before they are advertised on line. But she got to pocket a bonus for introducing me to an advisor and I have heard nothing since. The name haart is laughable. I get the cheesy line haart is where the home is... But I've got another one for you... Haart the estate agent with no heart. Feeling very disappointed.

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“Apologise, they are rude.”

8. 2

No branch selected
    Ip1
    Would you use the agent again? No

Impossible to communicate with, and was very deceptive as a person selling a house that was already sold!!!! Really broke our hearts thinking we had bought the house of our dreams :-(. On arrival of the sale agreement the address was different......

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“We had no written apology........”

9. 1

sn5
    David Sheridan

I found David and his team very helpful and polite. Nothing was too much trouble for them, they kept in regular weekly contact sometimes more to let me know how everything was progressing. They got more people viewing in the 4months I was with them leading to the sale than my original agent did in the 3 years he had it on his books . I would recommend them at any time..

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  10. A 5 -star review by ''

Lorna
    SN2
    Lorna

All staff were extremely helpful gave me an update on regular basis always delivered on promises.
    Lorna also a great support

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  11. How much is my property worth?

12. 6

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I feel I have to take the time to say a big thank you to the team at haart of Ruislip for all the work they put in to selling my maisonette. I had found my new home and was really under pressure to get my maisonette sold to make the chain work. I had struggled with other local agents and turned to haart following a recommendation from a friend. I wish I had done it earlier. The whole experience has taught me that after selecting an estate agent based of fee alone, you really do get what you pay forget what you pay for.

Kind Regards

Mr Price

13. 6

Would you use the agent again? Yes

For your records I cannot praise Tim and RJ enough for the help and extra mile you both went on my behalf to get the flat purchase completed. It was undoubtedly with your help that we were able to chase, prod, and push the sellers solicitor to get his side of the work completed. You were at all times friendly, helpful and ready to give advise and do follow up calls as required to help us. Again many thanks and I unreservedly would recommend you and your company to other buyers and sellers.

14. 7

Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the moment I started dealing with Haart I realised they offered so much more than the ‘average' estate agent. Not only did they achieve the price I wanted for my property, but they did it quickly. The post sales service was excellent, everyone in the team was happy to chase things along for me which speeded up completion, preventing unnecessary stress.

15. 7

Tim Buckley
    HA5
    Tim Buckley

Two years ago my husband and I bought a flat through Haart and in particular Tim Buckley. This was our first dealing with Haart and indeed any estate agent. A year later we sold the flat, also through Haart and made another purchase, a small house. We made the mistake of selling the small house through another agent but again purchased through Haart. It goes without saying that commission payments are painful and so we chose an agent who has a lower fee. This was a huge mistake which was highlighted as inadequate even further when we made our most recent purchase through Haart and were... (read more)

16. 2

Branch:
    29 High Street (Bracknell) (Berkshire)
    Sam
    RG42
    Sam

Absolutely disgusted by Haarts service. Was booked in for a viewing, had to take time off work to attend and 15 mins later no one had showed. Called the branch to be told that "Sam" was waiting inside the house for me. I therefore knocked on the door to a surprised owner who advised that Sam had left at 45 mins ago. On calling Haart to find out what was going on and to why i had been told he was inside,i did speak to a girl who seemed to be helpful and put me on hold while calling the branch manager. Then i was advised i would be called back in 10 mins. To which i waited and she... (read more)

17. 6

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Can honestly say it was not an easy transaction but helped enormously by the team at Haart
    RJ with his endless enthusiasm really encouraging throughout the whole process
    Dealt with honesty at all times, and information delivered in a straightforward manner
    Thanks to all the team, great estate agents, thoroughly recommended

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  18. A 5 -star review by ''

SN5
    David Sheridan

The service we received was excellent. They sold our house in 3 weeks and then when through no fault of theirs the sale fell through they quickly got back on the job and sold it again in 3 weeks. The after sale service was also excellent and David pushed all down the line to make sure everyone else was doing all they should to bring about completion.

19. 6

HA48
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

It is with great pleasure I write this letter of recommendation for Haart estate agents, especially Tim, RJ the team. I met RJ for the purchase of a two bedroom flat in Ruislip and I was so impressed by his attitude, he was calm and not at all pushy. I liked the property and asked if I could bring a couple of friends back to see it which I did and I then put an offer in that day which was taken care of by Tim , after about an hour I was on my way to purchasing the flat. From the beginning I experienced top-notch service; the photos of the property were spot on along with a good website. We did have a few problems with the sale of my property which wasn't handled by Haart , Tim got involved and was very helpful all the way through, even as far as after I purchased the property RJ came round to collect the mail of the previous owners.
    I would have no hesitation in recommending Haart to any of my friends.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  20. A 2 -star review by ''

Branch:
    18 Bridge Street (Northampton) (Northamptonshire)
    Marc Penn
    NN3
    Marc Penn

Unfortunately we couldn't find any customer reviews on this agency before appointing HAART to deal with the sale of our house. Our experience with this agency was very poor and we wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

We chose HAART because we liked Mark's professional approach, his selling skills and experience. He came across very well when he came to our house and was adamant he'd sell it no problem. We now understand that his sole intentions were to get our house on his books, market it and move on to find more new clients. The young lads at the office, George and Adam, with no experience... (read more)

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“Make it clear that Mark wouldn\'t be dealing with the sale of our house Contact us on a regular basis with updates and build relationship/trust with us Communicate over the phone in a more proffessional and friendly manner Give us feedbacks following viewings without us having to chase them Show us that the agency was proactive in trying to sell our house”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  21. A 1 -star review by ''

Branch:
    889-897 Silbury Boulevard ( ) (Milton Keynes) (Buckinghamshire)
    MK14
    Would you use the agent again? No

The whole experience with Haart has been absolutely awful. They don't listen to their customers and they lie about the advertising. Here's my many complaints about the company.

Don't pay the the extra for big advertisement in the paper as they told us that you will get a big advertisement each week which we complained after repeatedly seeing them putting tiny advertisements in the citizen.

On the first viewing we had Corey, representative, turned up and said that he had to go and we would have to show the people around because someone had called in sick. We went into Haart after the... (read more)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  22. How much is my property worth?

23. 3

Branch:
    33 Riverside Walk (Thetford) (Suffolk)
    Ip5
    Would you use the agent again? No

Working with Haart has put me off renting in totality. Both Vanessa and Lara had to be constantly chased, promises were made and never delivered upon. As a manager Lara never bothered or had the decency to respond to my email. Apparently by being honest tenants who have paid a lot of money to improve the property means you are taken for granted and constantly messed around. You leave messages and calls are never returned, five months later I am still waiting for stuff to be fixed and when it does get fixed its sloppy and below stand! I can not wait to finish this lease!

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“Both of them can try treating their customers with some respect and not treating them like an inconvenience. Start returning calls, emails and deliver on your promises! Act in the best interest of the tenant well as the land lord and start treating your clients with some dignity and respect!”

24. 2

Branch:
    18-20 Head Street (Colchester) (Essex)
    RG12
    Would you use the agent again? No

I have received a shockingly bad service for the past three years from Spicehaarts Colchester, in every aspect of service. To top it off I have recently left the property to be told the landlord didn't want a final inspection, despite me pushing for an inspection they said he didn't want one and therefore would have ten days to inform of any issues, 20 days have past and they tell me I can't have my deposit back yet as the landlord has a couple of issues, even though he hasn't reported the issues yet or reported them within the ten days, Spicehaarts will not release my deposit. This company is a joke.

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“The maintenance team never phone you back or tell you to ring back tomorrow when you have water pouring through your ceiling. The whole company has communication issues, they dont speak to each other let alone to you. It would be good if they could stick to their word and give me my deposit back.”

25. 5

A 2 -star review by ''

Branch:
    35-37 Chase Side (Southgate) (London) (Greater London)
    N14
    Would you use the agent again? No

I had a similar experience to the first reviewer. Once the sale was through, my issues were of no concern at all to Haart. We were left without keys to access parts of our property on moving day and had to get a locksmith in to help us. Also had to pay delivery firm extra for waiting around. The agency assured us our requests for repairs to the property had been done before completion, we found out to our disgust that they weren't, including unsafely installed appliances. After numerous phonecalls and emails to open up communication directly or indirectly with the vendor (we have an NHBC... (read more)

26. 5

Branch:
    18-20 Head Street (Colchester) (Essex)
    co5
    Would you use the agent again? No

In what Capacity did you use the - It says Sold a property using them. that should read they are unable to sell property
    after signing 20wk contract they took over 2 weeks to get the advert displayed as we wanted it photos epc etc
    prommised to do all viewings ( but have attended none )
    only had 4-5 viewings in the 15 weeks we have been on the market
    They assured us they would have no problem selling our not standard and bespoke property (HaHa)
    Never get any feed back from them have to chase arround after info (hink we have done more work, phone calls than them

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“They could doe some of the things they prommised when they signed us up”

27. 2

Branch:
    17 Clapham Common Southside (Clapham) (London) (Greater London)
    SW12
    Would you use the agent again? No

Absolutely awful. The staff are rude and uncommunicative. They also don't consider it their responsibility to handle issues with vermin as the vast majority of other companies do - avoid.

28. 1

Branch:
    10-12 Wellington Street (Luton) (Bedfordshire)
    Lettings (as a Landlord)
    LU4
    Would you use the agent again? No

Awful service from the property management team. The branch staff are fantastic however landlords have very little contact with them as the property is managed by a central management team. I had unauthorised visits to my property by contractors who carried out unauthorised work and then billed me! I was constantly chasing Haarts for late rental payments, maintenance issues etc. My tenants where constantly informed " we can not get in contact with the landlord" despite having several methods of getting incontact with me. I was constantly told "we can not get incontact with the tenants". I would not recommend Haarts in any shape or form. Please do not make the same mistake i did. Haarts agents are very good at apologising however the same blunders are repeated again and again. For your sanity, peace of mind and welfare do not use this agent.

29. 3

Branch:
    39 Mutley Plain (Mutley Plain) (Plymouth) (Devon)
    pl4
    Would you use the agent again? No

By far the very worst service I have ever received from any provider. Left our family in danger with a caved in ceiling and water pouring into plug sockets for four months. The damp was so severe we couldn't use one of the bedrooms and there was mould growing from our clothes. We tried all informal (dozens of emails and phonecalls) and formal (letters, with photos of the damage to the ceiling and walls) routes of complaint. Absolutely nothing was done and our letters to the the regional director and managing director were completely ignored.
    We moved into a furnished property. when the... (read more)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  30. A 1 -star review by ''

Branch:
    10-12 Wellington Street (Luton) (Bedfordshire)
    Tom Barker
    LU2
    Tom Barker

I was at my solicitors signing for a house I purchased through haarts, while I was at the solicitors to exchange contracts on Friday night, haarts phoned my solicitor and said no way can we sell this property to me because we have received a higher offer which I matched but still they would not allow me to purchase the house. The property was a repossessed house I was purchasing. I lost the house that I paid solicitors fees for and all other fees for the purchase. Two weeks later I see the property in the paper which was for sale again with another estate agent for a much higher price. It... (read more)

“Been Honest”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  31. A 5 -star review by ''

Se25
    Esta Wilson

I'm extremely pleased with the service that Haart provided. The staff were so helpful and assisted quickly and efficiently with our every need. Communication was excellent and the service from staff was ever so polite and friendly. Unfortunately due to family reasons we were unable to go ahead with the sale of our flat but will definitely be using Haart in the future when we are ready to sell.
    Many thanks to the team at Haart in Crystal Palace. It was an absolute pleasure.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  32. A 5 -star review by ''

Esta Wilson, Pamela Douglas
    SE19
    no photono photo
    Esta WilsonPamela Douglas

Esta Wilson was professional and friendly, she always dealt with any of our queries quickly and effiiciently, and always served with a smile (even on the phone you could tell she was smiling!). After we got our buyer, our case was handed to Pamela Douglas, who was initially at Thornton Heath, but moved to Crystal Palace. She was tireless in her efforts to chase up the chain constantly, because there were so many different issues that needed addressing, which the solicitors seemed to leave to her at one point!
    We have now exchanged, thankfully, and look forward to moving at the end of the month. I know estate agents have a bad name generally speaking, but the Crystal Palace Team under Esta's leadership comes up trump!
    Thank you Esta, thank you Pam, thank you team!