Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES
Get a Quote

Agent rating: 2.6 out of 5.0 based on 406 ratings. This website contains 403 user reviews of Haart.

Offices / Branches

• They manage our building
  • They are our factor1
  • They manage our estate

• They arranged our mortgage
  • Re-Mortgages (Prospective Customer)
  • Mortgages (Prospective Customer)

• Surveys1

• 238 disapprove

Meet the Team

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

Haart ... A dynamic and innovative estate agency that is part of Europe's largest independent estate agents. Buying, selling or just looking, we can help. Contact us to arrange a free valuation or discuss your circumstances and requirements.

Haart has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Haart, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 7 of 14)

Page last updated on: 26-Jan-2015 19:26:43

1. 1
    person found this

Branch:
    30 Queens Street (Maidenhead) (Slough) (Berkshire)
    SL2
    Upload a reviwer profile image

2. When looking for tenants to replace us, they did not give us notice about viewings. They just show up at the property without any notice. They often asked us to show the potential tenants around but it is not our responsibility. When letting us know about a viewing, they text 30 minutes before the viewing "just checking that we have confirmed the viewing at 10" knowing that you had never informed us before.

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“1. We had to chase them to get our deposit back after giving them our account details. 2. When looking for tenants to replace us, they did not give us notice about viewings. They just show up at the property without any notice. They often asked us to show the potential tenants around but it is not our responsibility. When letting us know about a viewing, they text 30 minutes before the viewing \"just checking that we have confirmed the viewing at 10\" knowing that you had never informed us before. 3. When moving into the property we paid Hart to collect our references. However, after filling in the forms no one bothered to contact our references and then it was left too late. We had to arrange for everyone to send their references in when it is not our responsibility. As I was on a temporary contract we could then only sign for 6 months (when we wanted a year) as there was apparently too late to get a guarantor (I had already told them I was on a 1 year work contract) and had to pay a contract renewal fee.”

2. 3

Branch:
    19 The Broadway Mill Road (Cambridge) (Cambridgeshire)
    CB1
    Upload a reviwer profile image

An utter disgrace. They treat tenants with contempt and landlords with indifference. Incapable of (or unwilling to) organise even the most basic tasks that form the basis of their job such as check-in, inventory, and minor maintenance. Avoid Haart Mill Road at all costs.

3. 6

Branch:
    34a High Street (Hucknall) (Nottinghamshire)
    Sales (Prospective customer)
    Ng15
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Absolute terrible mistake with signing a 20week selling agreement with the haart hucknall branch!!! Strongly advised you look elsewhere!

1. Poor communication - no feedback from viewings unless chased
    2. Unhelpful staff - nobody able to help with enquiries
    3. Over valued our property
    4. Told us to unaccept a reasonable offer in order to gain more which the surveyor did not agree with, this lead to the collapse of the sale due to poor negotiating and poor communication!!! Then we were told by the staff that it was our fault that it had happened!!

5. Most staff are unfriendly and i found walking into the branch uncomfortable.
    6. They relayed incorrect information onto potential buyers i.e incorrect amount of bedrooms etc
    7. They were never avaliable to do any viewings for us!

Overall irate this branch no stars! Unhelpful and a big waste of our time!

Only happy about the amount of properties they have on their books instead of providing an excellent service!

They are expensive and your only paying for the name! Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

4. 5

Branch:
    10 - 12 Wellington Street (Luton) (Bedfordshire)
    Gareth Batchelor
    LU1

Gareth Batchelor

Very poor, everything wrong that could possibly go wrong did. They only care about profits and are very unhelpful. Lied a lot regarding details

5. 6

HA4

Tim Buckley

We asked Haart to value our property.  When Tim Buckley, the manager, arrived we were immediately impressed by his incredible knowledge of the area and his professionalism.
    There was no question that Haart were the ones to deal with the sale of our house.  Within 48 hours of our instructions we had 3 good offers.  Tim and his team worked incredibly hard to inform any suitable clients from their mailing lists and this paid off.
    We have just exchanged on our sale and would like to say to Tim and all the team, thank you, for a great job. If you want an agent who really knows and loves Ruislip and the surrounding areas then Tim at Haart is your man!

6. 4

A 2-star review by ''

Branch:
    34a High Street (Hucknall) (Nottinghamshire)
    Ng6
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I would not recommend Haart to anyone after the service I received. I sold a shared ownership property with them and they were terrible. They let me down on many occasions and I received minimal contact. They blamed me for things that were out of my control and did not pass over correct information. My soliciter and they buyers soliciter did not get the correct information sent over and I got the blame. They lied about making phone calls to them and myself and when I questioned this they said they have all calls on record.
    So not worth the 2k, would have been better and cheaper selling myself.

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“More contact, being truthful. Getting there information correct and passing it over to the relevant party ASAP”

7. 3

Branch:
    11 High Street (Shepperton) (Surrey)
    Pam Walker
    KT12

Pam Walker

i have rented propert through HAART for 2 and half year, they are very expensive and charge for every small letter or change in contract, after we paid 140 pound for renewal of contract they sent us a letter in 2 months to leave the propert as land lord want to sell it.
    when we left the property it was in perfect condition just bit wear and tear, land lord said everything is ok with property and we will get out deposit in next few days. when i did not hear from HAART anything back i called them and asked for my deposit they told me then to send them email asking for deposit and which account to transfer, few more days past i asked them where is my deposit they then informed me land lord had asked for 600 pound deduction due to some issues unknow.
    over all very bad management and rude staff very disappointed

8. A 5-star review by ''

Esta Wilson, Martin Lawes
    SE19

Esta WilsonMartin Lawes

I have sold and purchased through Esta and her team at Haart Crystal Palace and I am very happy
    with the service and professionalism provided thorughout. They kept me in touch with
    all developments during the viewing stage and continually strived to reach a successful outcome.
    The continual support by Haart during the conveyancing stage was much appreicated.

I have no hesitation in recommending Esta and her team.

9. 1
    person found this

David Sheridan, jack rogers
    sn2

David Sheridanjack rogers

david and his wonderful crew sold my house in 3 days,im more than happy with the price that they got me,they kept in touch throughout the whole sale,david also sorted out things with the halifax for me,all in all a superb firm from the first phone call through to the cheque into my hand,
    many many thanks DAVID,JACK,WARREN,& THE YOUNG LADY THAT BROUGHT THE BUYERS ROUND THE HOUSE (sorry this is so late i didnt see it till i was emptying my old emails)

10. 6

No postcode selected.
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I found Haart Estate Agents in Ruislip a dream to work with. I bought and sold through this branch and the process ran effortlessly. I found the staff extremely co-operative and courteous and had every confidence in them during the buying and selling process. They assisted the purchase/sale by communicating with both parties Solicitors on a regular basis and consistently provided updates to me with any outstanding information required. I shall definitely be using this branch again and would recommend them if you are considering buying or selling your property in the area! 5*

1. 6

No postcode selected.
    Upload a reviwer profile image

We are very pleased with the service we received from Haart in Ruislip. A property was advertised very close to where we live and we were very lucky to be the first people to get in touch with them to request a viewing. The agents helped us to get the first viewing and we were the first to put an offer. Even though there were four people offering the asking price we got the property. Haart introduced us to Raksa, a financial adviser who very efficiently dealt with our mortgage. The only drawback was that the financial advice was pricy at £1,000. Nevertheless, this made our life much easier as agents and adviser did everything on our behalf. RJ and Tim the manager deserve a special mention for service that ranged between good to exceptional (no other agent has ever opened the door for us!).

2. 5

Branch:
    51/52 High Street (Taunton) (Somerset)
    Lettings (Prospective customer)
    TA1
    Upload a reviwer profile image

This is my first time property hunting, but I know bad service when I see it and quite frankly the way Haart have treated me and my partner, I will never use them again.

I called the Haart office in Taunton several weeks back now to view some flats to let. Over the phone I gave them my budget, my requirements, my job title, my partners job title, my current address, email, phone no. etc. We arranged to meet one day in the afternoon after me and my partner finish work.

When me and my partner arrived at the office several days later to attend our pre-arranged viewing they had no idea we... (read more)

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“Haart could have treated us with a little decent respect and acted as though they actually wanted our custom. They should have a communal diary, so that everyone can see who is viewing what when. They should keep a tight record of their customers details. And they should keep each others phone numbers and keep their phones. They should be more polite and focus more on their customer service. They should be more prepared and more organised. And overall more professional.”

3. 2

jack rogers
    sn1

jack rogers

All the staff were very polite and helpful answering our questions quickly. We received regular updates from David, Warren and Jack who did their very best to get viewers for our property and kept us informed promptly of any feed back. We felt well looked after throughout the sale and were kept well informed. We would whole heartedly recommend them to anyone and have been very very happy with the service they provided. A big thank you to David, Warren and Jack and to all the staff at the branch.

4. 8

Branch:
    73 High Street (Burnham) (Slough) (Buckinghamshire)
    SL1
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Haart have never taken issues to do with fixing problems in the properties they rent out seriously, currently I have been without a working fridge/freezer for one week. They consistently say they will get somebody out "today" and it never happens, you just come up against an insurmountable wall of excuses. There is never anybody to blame with Haart, please don't use their services, they really are the worst, I hope with all my being that their company folds.

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“They could have been useful when we had problems, instead they are evasive and unconcerned with individual problems.”

5. 6

A 4-star review by ''

HA4

Tim Buckley

The team at Haart Ruislip were friendly and professional to deal with. I never had any difficulties getting through to Tim, which I found reassuring.
    Tim has a very sound knowledge of the local market. He valued our house higher than other estate agents. We initially thought he was being optimistic and so were very pleasantly surprised when we very quickly received an offer for the asking price from a solid buyer whose finances had been checked by Haart.
    Haart were also good at chasing up all the way through to exchange of contracts and completion.

6. A 4-star review by ''

Branch:
    76 High Street (Slough) (Buckinghamshire)
    Marita De Morgan
    SL1

Marita De Morgan

Few words of praise for Marita here, Marita was the sales progresser dealing with the sale of my 2 bed flat.
    Marita really worked hard to move the transaction from offer to exchange and completion.

As usual there were many twists and challenges getting my property sold, Marita really made a difference as it came to the end of the transaction when both parties were trying to exchange & complete, she chased both sides and other parties to gather all the info required while keeping everyone in the loop, she did a great job and definitely made a significant difference in getting the property over the line to completion.

7. 6

Tim Buckley, Richard Famili
    UB10

Tim BuckleyRichard Famili

As Executor for my mothers estate I was selling the house via another local agent and in 4 months had no credible offers. Tim Buckley wrote to me and we met to discuss the potential sale of the property. I was impressed with Tim especially his frank approach to sales and his honesty in his dealing with me. I believed he would actively sell my property and keep me informed. As always the proof of any relationship is in the day to day delivery and I am pleased to say that Tim and RJ lived up to the expectations set. We had a credible offer on the property within 2 months and have just completed the sale. Tim and RJ kept me informed as to progress at all times, gave me confidence that they had my needs at heart and negotiated a fair deal for both parties. I seldom rate companies with an Excellent, Tim and RJ are a welcome exception. Thank You

8. 2

David Sheridan

David Sheridan

I found the staff helpful and courteous at all times. David kept me informed throughout the process with regular updates and I would have no hesitation in recommending Haart to anybody looking to sell their home or buy a new one.

9. A 1-star review by ''

Branch:
    25 Halford Street (Leicester) (Leicestershire)
    Lettings (as a Landlord)
    Jaz
    Le3

Jaz

Jaz has been exceptional from start to finish, I have been going through Haart for a number of years now and Jaz has always been thorough efficient and considerate in his work. Very professional and a brilliant guy. Faultless service I can't sing enough praises about him

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  10. A 5-star review by ''

Branch:
    30 Queens Street (Maidenhead) (Slough) (Berkshire)
    , James Robinson
    SL65

James Robinson

From the first phone call their service has been excellent.They have always updated promptly and always returned calls without the correct information.The strategy agreed with James for marketing the house worked like a dream and resulted in getting a sale within a week of the house going on the marketplace

1. 5

A 4-star review by ''

David Sheridan, Warren Bibby

David SheridanWarren Bibby

Haart was extremely helpful in the process of buying our first property. Warren did a great job showing us a range of properties in our price range without trying to push more expensive, over-budget properties on us like we'd experienced through some other agents. He listened to our feedback on the properties without trying to push us into something we weren't really wanting. David was very helpful throughout the buying process in keeping us apprised of the buying situation and adding an extra bit of pressure when it was needed. Both of them were incredibly professional and supportive throughout the buying process. I would certainly recommend this office and wouldn't hesitate to go through them again.
    I would just recommend doing your own research into conveyancing solicitors before accepting their recommendation.

2. A 4-star review by ''

No branch selected
    SL6
    Upload a reviwer profile image

After two previous unsuccessful attempts at selling the property through other agents Haart secured a potentially good buyer within seven days. and they also kept us well informed throughout.

Peter Barrett

N.B. PROPERTY YET TO COMPLETE

3. A 5-star review by ''

SE19
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I purchased my first property through Haart Crystal Palace. They were friendly, helpful, and made the purchase of my first home a pleasure. I wasn't given any hard sales pitch upon viewing and I felt that they were pretty straight forward. When placing offers for the property at no point did I feel like the agent injected a view or weighting on me with regards to amount - a great neutral middle person.

4. 4

SN25
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Haart have been excellent in marketing my property, I have had good communication from the agents at all parts of the process, I have had a full professional relationship with all involved

5. 4

david sheridan, jack rogers
    sn2

david sheridanjack rogers

From the very beginning, when I first spoke to Haarts, David Sherigan had a very positive attitude, at first ,I was a little reticent to put my house on the market and David gave me a month's notice of when we would try it. From the word go Jack got involved and was constantly ringing persperctive purchasers, and aslo constantly ringing me, saying he had someone wanting to view. Within the first week I must have had 8 viewings and also some re-viewings.

Within the first two weeks I had my first offer a little low at first but Jack soon negotiated a better offer and then someone else also... (read more)

6. 2

Branch:
    143-5 Hoe Street (Walthamstow) (London) (Greater London)
    Sales (Prospective customer)
    E17
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Absolutely terrible staff- male from sales. Incredibly rude, treat customer like an idiot. Refused to continue conversation when I said we haven't get our mortgage arranged and hanged up the phone. Utterly unprofessional and he should be fired. I will never ever go back to Haart at Walthamstow and do not recommend anyone to do so.

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“They should just fire all the rude staff.”

7. 8

David Sheridan, Warren Bibby
    SN25

David SheridanWarren Bibby

Haart were professional, friendly and helpful from the outset. Both David and Warren gave the impression of genuinely caring about the service they provide. Haart were very capable in generating viewings of high calibre clients ,following up leads and then providing feedback. Despite the current ecconomic climate we were able to achieve a very good sale price. However it was after the sale was agreed that much of the hard work was done in ensuring the sale went through without hitch.
    A very creditable performance throughout and I would not hesitate to buy or sell through Haart in the future.

8. 6

Warren Bibby, David Sheridan

Warren BibbyDavid Sheridan

From the moment I rang up, through many viewings and the offer being accepted for the above property, Warren and the teams were very professional, courteous and helpful. In each stage of the process of dealing with Warren and then David I wish only other Negotiators and Managers were of the same high quality. They must be very valued members of your team and I very much look forward to purchasing more properties with Haart of Commercial Road, Swindon

9. A 5-star review by ''

Esta Wilson, Katie Millar
    se19

Esta WilsonKatie Millar

I recently bought a property in Crystal Palace. Out of the 15 I visited, Haart were easily the easiest to deal with.

Haart were polite, took note of want I wanted in a property, phoned me back when they had something suitable, and were contactable and helpful throughout the buying process when the inevitable bumps in the road occurred.

Based on my experience as a buyer, I would have confidence using them to sell my property.

10. 6

HA5

Tim Buckley

I have just sold my flat through Haart and for anyone who is a little wary of Estate Agent spiel, please can I heartily recommend Tim Buckley from their Ruislip branch. He is straight talking, calm, patient and a great salesman. He knows the market and is the perfect balance of realistic and optomistic. My experience in selling through Haarts has been fantastic.