...left to get your reviews in for the 2015 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

FREE Valuation

Agent rating: 2.7 out of 5.0 based on 449 ratings. This website contains 446 user reviews of Haart.

• Haart has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Haart, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

• 260 disapprove

Meet the Team

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

Haart ... A dynamic and innovative estate agency that is part of Europe's largest independent estate agents. Buying, selling or just looking, we can help. Contact us to arrange a free valuation or discuss your circumstances and requirements.

Page last updated on: 31-Aug-2015 18:52:45

Customer Reviews  (Page 7 of 15)

1. 1

Branch:
    10-12 Wellington Street (Luton) (Bedfordshire)
    Tom Barker
    LU1
    Tom Barker

Terrible agent, lied to all the way through about the sale which fell through. Would not recommend, would recommend to stay well clear of this agent. Tom is extremely pushy and will not take no for an answer. Never had such a bad experience as we had with this agent.

“Been honest”

2. 4

, Richard Famili
    WD19
    Richard Famili

Haart Ruislip have been very professional and excellent since us making
    the initial offer. Us being first time buyers, Haart made sure
    everything was smooth right from the beginning , all throughout the process. All
    purchases and sales would have its ups and downs, but Tim's commitment was to ensure
    everything was smooth as promised.
    Tim and his team were extremely helpful,especially helping us buyers
    communicating with all parties involved.Tim's attitude of making it
    happen and maintaining contact with all parties is the main strength and
    I can recommend Haart Ruislip's team to anyone buying or selling.

3. 1

Lettings (Prospective customer)
    IG3
    Would you use the agent again? No

Terrible estate agent - we had to call 4 times to enquire about a property for sale, and when we finally got through to a sales agent, he was not able to provide any information about the property.

Thankfully we were able to pull some info from land registry...

We booked an appointment for the upcoming weekend, when we arrived we found out that the agent had booked 8 other people (+ their friend/partner/parent) at the same time as us!

Surely we could have been informed this was some form of "open house" viewing???

The agent was late and countless calls to his mobile/... (read more)

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“The agent could have: 1. Called on Friday to confirm the viewing and his contact details for Saturday 2. Informed us that there would be numerous people viewing the property at the same time 3. Arrived on time 4. Have the courtesy to inform us that he was running late 5. Described the property accurately (communal areas are just as important!) 6. Avoid showing the property at night if the lights are not working!”

4. 2

SN25
    Lorna

Thank you so much for your efficiency in finding Ros Iles another buyer so quickly when her first ones dropped out. It has enabled my family to move closer to childcare and work.

I really appreciate the way you dealt with the sale and how you kept me informed (which of course was not in your remit).

It took a lot of stress out of the whole selling process on my part.

I would not hesitate to recommend your company to my friends.

Once again, many thanks

Best regards

Mark

5. 5

Branch:
    55 Westow Hill, Upper Norwood (Crystal Palace) (London) (Greater London)
    SE20
    Would you use the agent again? No

Customer service at all levels was a disgrace and they made the whole process extremely stressful. I ended up taking my keys back, insisting they took down their sign and waiting out the last 6 weeks of the contract. Every day I needed to check Haart, rightmove and zoopla websites because of constant issues with the content and photos. I paid extra for the Prime Brochure which took forever to be produced and once it was done it was incorrect so completely useless. They constantly brought inappropriate people to my property who either wanted a two bed flat (mine was a one bed) or a... (read more)

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“To be trained in customer service”

6. 3

Branch:
    219 High Street North (East Ham) (London) (Greater London)
    E6
    Would you use the agent again? No

Signed an contract for the sale of my house with them, initially they were very friendly, I told them that i did not want to use them as a solo agent but at the time Gary one of the sales agent told me that i had to be with them for only 4 weeks and after that if for any reason I felt unhappy that I could take the property away from them. Well I did not read the the whole of the contract and after over 5 weeks and only 2 views and a lot of abuse from them i decided to take away from their hands which in turn another volley of abuse and treats of having to pay their fees even if I sale it with someone. I am extremely unhappy by the way they conduct their business and if I need I'll be taking them to court, but one thing is for sure I'll not pay them a single penny!

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“Telling the truth stead of so many lies and misleading information, and lack of interest.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  7. A 1 -star review by ''

Branch:
    42 The Broadway (Ealing) (London) (Greater London)
    Ub6
    Would you use the agent again? No

The letting team are incredibly rude , unhelpful and liars to the point that they could be classified as crooks!!! They delayed most of the application delayed the payment of the first month rent which got me into a bad start with the landlord! They love to shout and degrade people I regret renting through them and would never ever use them again!!!!

8. 7

A 2 -star review by ''

Branch:
    29 Paris Street (Exeter) (Devon)
    ex4
    Would you use the agent again? No

I had my property for sale with Haart but it did not sale and this is what i found with them.
    Poor management in branch, manager does not know what staff are saying, fees to high and they will mislead you about fee's.

9. 2

Branch:
    37 Silver Street (Lincoln) (Lincolnshire)
    ln1
    Would you use the agent again? No

When moving into our house there had been no attempt to clean since the last tenant. There was a flea infestation and inch thick cat hair covering the property. Getting this first problem solved has been the same as all problems since. In order to get heart to correct a maintenance issue you should expect to have to ring on at least 3 separate occasions and never get a call back when you have been told many times that you will. Whether it's head office or the local branch, they make it as difficult as possible to get problems resolved and try to make you do all the work. The employees sound friendly and helpful, but are far from that, and this is from a range of employees. Unfortunately we are stuck with them due the landlord continuing to use them. Its been a year and I'm not looking forward to the next. Best example is the toilet broke causing flooding and being unable to use, took 3 weeks and many phone calls to get them to send a plumber.

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“Employ new staff, create a new work ethic.”

10. 1

no i
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

The guys worked hard to sell this property and I congratulate them for doing so. On reflection the original asking price was a bit optimistic (please be realistic in the future) but we got there in the end. Well done chaps!!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  11. How much is my property worth?

FREE valuation
  12. A 1 -star review by ''

Branch:
    55 Westow Hill, Upper Norwood (Crystal Palace) (London) (Greater London)
    Esta Wilson
    SE19
    Esta Wilson

I have used Haart Crystal Palace to buy 2 properties in the last 18 months. They have always been professional. Of particular benefit is that fact that they employ Pam purely to handle all the conveyancing issues and this make communication between buyer and vendor much smoother.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  13. A 5 -star review by ''

SN5
    Dave Sheridan

Excellent service from good sales team, with effective office staff providing back up. Haarts did sell our House for the right price in a very competitive market. Haarts would follow up all aspects of the chain to ensure a smooth outcome. Our house was sold within a month from first advert. We would use Haarts again .
    Thanks to David and his team.

14. 2

Branch:
    27 Camberwell Green (Camberwell) (London) (Greater London)
    , Mohammad Miah
    SE5
    Mohammad Miah

This estate agents has been so unbelievably rude, vague and unhelpful.

Before we had even moved into the property one of the agents had screamed down the phone at one of my flat mates, after being really vague about the move in date, and then suddenly called up demanding we pay them the deposit immediately or we would loose the flat. At the same time they gave us about 12hours notice that we had to come in and collect the keys when we all work full time, making this impossible.

Having lived in our flat for nearly two months we are yet to receive all our keys for the property and each time we call or go into the offices we are met by the same vague and unfriendly answer.

At no point have been apologised to and at no point have they made any contact to keep us updated with the situation.

They seem to think that they can bully their tenants and patronise us just because we don't have lots of money.

15. 1

Sn2
    Dave Sheridan

I found Haart to be very proactive. My previous agent did very little and I saw only 3 viewers in several months. On changing to Haart things moved rapidly and I soon had an offer.
    The charge was slightly more, but you get what you pay for. Dave was regularly updating and very concise as was Jack
    Would recommend to anyone I know without hesitation

16. 7

Branch:
    1 Cornhill (Bury St. Edmunds) (Suffolk)
    ip33

Simply terrible.
    1. demanded we move in earlier than we wanted or we "wouldn't get the house", come the day of move in, they didn't have the lease ready I was forced to wait 4 hours to get it done (after taking off work)
    2. 5/7 items supposedly to be finished before we moved in were not done, as I'm writing this over a week after we moved in, the work still has not been done.
    3. The lease (that I waited 4 hours) on day of signing, was incorrect again we noticed the next day. It has been a week since they said they would get corrections, including correct spelling for names of tenants.
    4. Never respond to emails, phone calls. Every call ends up with a person in the front saying they are unavailable but they WILL return our calls. Maybe 1 of 13-15 calls have ever been returned. Guy was the only person helpful, or at least seemed to even care.

5. There are a few more issues but I figure most people won't read down this far as they probably will just be skimming the reviews, AVOID THIS LEASING AGENCY LIKE THE PLAGUE

17. 1

Ip1
    Would you use the agent again? No

Georgia comes across as super nice but during my potential house views I question her integrity. She doesn't listen ( very vacant ) to what the customer actually wants and tries to sell houses that does not meet the spec. Constantly wasting time with rubbish down graded houses. And then tries to promote the priority buyer concept which is a load of cr**p. I was asked to meet with a mortgage advisor which in return I would automatically become a priority buyer. This means I get to see houses before they are advertised on line. But she got to pocket a bonus for introducing me to an advisor and I have heard nothing since. The name haart is laughable. I get the cheesy line haart is where the home is... But I've got another one for you... Haart the estate agent with no heart. Feeling very disappointed.

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“Apologise, they are rude.”

18. 2

Ip1
    Would you use the agent again? No

Impossible to communicate with, and was very deceptive as a person selling a house that was already sold!!!! Really broke our hearts thinking we had bought the house of our dreams :-(. On arrival of the sale agreement the address was different......

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“We had no written apology........”

19. 1

sn5
    David Sheridan

I found David and his team very helpful and polite. Nothing was too much trouble for them, they kept in regular weekly contact sometimes more to let me know how everything was progressing. They got more people viewing in the 4months I was with them leading to the sale than my original agent did in the 3 years he had it on his books . I would recommend them at any time..

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  20. A 5 -star review by ''

SN2
    Lorna

All staff were extremely helpful gave me an update on regular basis always delivered on promises.
    Lorna also a great support

21. 6

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I feel I have to take the time to say a big thank you to the team at haart of Ruislip for all the work they put in to selling my maisonette. I had found my new home and was really under pressure to get my maisonette sold to make the chain work. I had struggled with other local agents and turned to haart following a recommendation from a friend. I wish I had done it earlier. The whole experience has taught me that after selecting an estate agent based of fee alone, you really do get what you pay forget what you pay for.

Kind Regards

Mr Price

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  22. How much is my property worth?

23. 6

Would you use the agent again? Yes

For your records I cannot praise Tim and RJ enough for the help and extra mile you both went on my behalf to get the flat purchase completed. It was undoubtedly with your help that we were able to chase, prod, and push the sellers solicitor to get his side of the work completed. You were at all times friendly, helpful and ready to give advise and do follow up calls as required to help us. Again many thanks and I unreservedly would recommend you and your company to other buyers and sellers.

24. 7

Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the moment I started dealing with Haart I realised they offered so much more than the ‘average' estate agent. Not only did they achieve the price I wanted for my property, but they did it quickly. The post sales service was excellent, everyone in the team was happy to chase things along for me which speeded up completion, preventing unnecessary stress.

25. 7

HA5
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Two years ago my husband and I bought a flat through Haart and in particular Tim Buckley. This was our first dealing with Haart and indeed any estate agent. A year later we sold the flat, also through Haart and made another purchase, a small house. We made the mistake of selling the small house through another agent but again purchased through Haart. It goes without saying that commission payments are painful and so we chose an agent who has a lower fee. This was a huge mistake which was highlighted as inadequate even further when we made our most recent purchase through Haart and were... (read more)

26. 2

Branch:
    29 High Street (Bracknell) (Berkshire)
    Sam
    RG42
    Sam

Absolutely disgusted by Haarts service. Was booked in for a viewing, had to take time off work to attend and 15 mins later no one had showed. Called the branch to be told that "Sam" was waiting inside the house for me. I therefore knocked on the door to a surprised owner who advised that Sam had left at 45 mins ago. On calling Haart to find out what was going on and to why i had been told he was inside,i did speak to a girl who seemed to be helpful and put me on hold while calling the branch manager. Then i was advised i would be called back in 10 mins. To which i waited and she... (read more)

27. 6

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Can honestly say it was not an easy transaction but helped enormously by the team at Haart
    RJ with his endless enthusiasm really encouraging throughout the whole process
    Dealt with honesty at all times, and information delivered in a straightforward manner
    Thanks to all the team, great estate agents, thoroughly recommended

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  28. A 5 -star review by ''

SN5
    David Sheridan

The service we received was excellent. They sold our house in 3 weeks and then when through no fault of theirs the sale fell through they quickly got back on the job and sold it again in 3 weeks. The after sale service was also excellent and David pushed all down the line to make sure everyone else was doing all they should to bring about completion.

29. 6

HA48
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

It is with great pleasure I write this letter of recommendation for Haart estate agents, especially Tim, RJ the team. I met RJ for the purchase of a two bedroom flat in Ruislip and I was so impressed by his attitude, he was calm and not at all pushy. I liked the property and asked if I could bring a couple of friends back to see it which I did and I then put an offer in that day which was taken care of by Tim , after about an hour I was on my way to purchasing the flat. From the beginning I experienced top-notch service; the photos of the property were spot on along with a good website. We did have a few problems with the sale of my property which wasn't handled by Haart , Tim got involved and was very helpful all the way through, even as far as after I purchased the property RJ came round to collect the mail of the previous owners.
    I would have no hesitation in recommending Haart to any of my friends.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  30. A 2 -star review by ''

Branch:
    18 Bridge Street (Northampton) (Northamptonshire)
    Marc Penn
    NN3
    Marc Penn

Unfortunately we couldn't find any customer reviews on this agency before appointing HAART to deal with the sale of our house. Our experience with this agency was very poor and we wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

We chose HAART because we liked Mark's professional approach, his selling skills and experience. He came across very well when he came to our house and was adamant he'd sell it no problem. We now understand that his sole intentions were to get our house on his books, market it and move on to find more new clients. The young lads at the office, George and Adam, with no experience... (read more)

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“Make it clear that Mark wouldn\'t be dealing with the sale of our house Contact us on a regular basis with updates and build relationship/trust with us Communicate over the phone in a more proffessional and friendly manner Give us feedbacks following viewings without us having to chase them Show us that the agency was proactive in trying to sell our house”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  31. A 1 -star review by ''

Branch:
    889-897 Silbury Boulevard ( ) (Milton Keynes) (Buckinghamshire)
    MK14
    Would you use the agent again? No

The whole experience with Haart has been absolutely awful. They don't listen to their customers and they lie about the advertising. Here's my many complaints about the company.

Don't pay the the extra for big advertisement in the paper as they told us that you will get a big advertisement each week which we complained after repeatedly seeing them putting tiny advertisements in the citizen.

On the first viewing we had Corey, representative, turned up and said that he had to go and we would have to show the people around because someone had called in sick. We went into Haart after the... (read more)

32. 3

Branch:
    33 Riverside Walk (Thetford) (Suffolk)
    Ip5
    Would you use the agent again? No

Working with Haart has put me off renting in totality. Both Vanessa and Lara had to be constantly chased, promises were made and never delivered upon. As a manager Lara never bothered or had the decency to respond to my email. Apparently by being honest tenants who have paid a lot of money to improve the property means you are taken for granted and constantly messed around. You leave messages and calls are never returned, five months later I am still waiting for stuff to be fixed and when it does get fixed its sloppy and below stand! I can not wait to finish this lease!

What could Haart do to change your mind??

“Both of them can try treating their customers with some respect and not treating them like an inconvenience. Start returning calls, emails and deliver on your promises! Act in the best interest of the tenant well as the land lord and start treating your clients with some dignity and respect!”