Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES
Foxtons, Londons Estate Agent

Foxtons

Agent rating: 3.5 out of 5.0 based on 641 ratings. This website contains 635 user reviews of Foxtons.

Offices / Branches

• 234 disapprove

Meet the Team

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

We embrace change and are constantly challenging tradition because we have a strong desire to improve the way our industry operates. We do business differently to give you the edge.

Foxtons has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Foxtons, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 22)

Page last updated on: 23-Sep-2014 10:47:54

1. A 4-star review by 'Rich' 22/9/2014

Gregory Boxer, Anzelika Kvietkauskaite
    TW1
    £295000

Gregory BoxerAnzelika Kvietkauskaite

Overall I have been very satisfied selling my property through Foxtons. They had just opened a new branch in Twickenham, so I was lucky enough to be able to take advantage of the 0% fee they were offering at the time. All the agents at the branch were very courteous and would always let me know ahead of time when viewings were going to take place, as well as any cancellations or changes.

“0% FEE”

2. A 1-star review by 'Sheila Nemazee' 20/9/2014

Branch:
    90 Notting Hill Gate (Notting Hill) (London) (Greater London)
    Jose Balaio
    W2

Jose Balaio

Jose Balaio recently helped us find an apartment for my daughter. We had a wonderful experience with him. If it wasn't for Jose we would have not continued with Foxtons. He was diligent, concerned, and personable. He is a real asset to Foxtons and I would recommend using him.

3. A 5-star review by 'Shrewsbury' 18/9/2014

Greg Boxer
    TW 7
    £249000

Greg Boxer

Foxtons has been amazing from the start, all the stress of selling the property they took care of . Gregory was very encouraging and supportive , he actually told me I could get a lot more on my property . My Flat is sold now at the best price , and a very happy customer. Would defiantly use Foxtons in Twickenham again in the future .

4. A 5-star review by 'Elena' 17/9/2014

Alice Carrol
    TW1
    £1650

Alice Carrol

I was absolutely delighted by Alice's work, help and support. She is an excellent agent and I am very grateful for the wonderful job she did to ensure that we have a nice and cozy place to live!

5. A 5-star review by 'camilla george' 16/9/2014

Branch:
    166 Vauxhall Bridge Road, (Pimlico & Westminster) (London) (Greater London)
    Danielle london
    sw1
    £2000

Danielle london

Danielle at the Pimlico branch was fantastic.Very professional she made the letting process very smooth with great communication and explained everything clearly.

6. A 2-star review by 'Maria' 16/9/2014

No branch selected
    W1H
    £2570
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Even thought I have seen all the negative reviews and was aware that I will be getting an overpriced flat and paying extras just because it is a very big and well known agency I have decided to take my chances as I thought that at least I will be guaranteed good and professional service, well I was very WRONG.
    I was lied by the agent that the noise will not be heard from the flat and that the construction will be completed by the time I move in. As a result I had to deal with a massive construction site for 5 months ( out of 12).
    The agent was extremely polite, friendly and attentive... (read more)

What could Foxtons do to change your mind??

“Train your staff properly, do not lie to your clients, stop overpricing your properties.”

7. A 5-star review by 'Jackie' 16/9/2014

Branch:
    1 Mercia Walk (Woking) (Surrey)
    Daniel Green
    GU21
    £1100

Daniel Green

I have to say that the service was excellent on all levels. I will be pleased to use Foxtons at any time in the future. Mr Daniel Green was particularly helpful and informative, going above and beyond with helping me.

8. A 1-star review by 'SARAH' 16/9/2014

Branch:
    566 Chiswick High Road (London) (Greater London)
    W4
    £3683
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I have kept on calling the number listed on zoopla's website but get no answer have tried this for the next day but aslo no answer. I tried calling from my mobile number instead of my land line and they finally answered which I found was weird but also kept me on hold and then told me that THEY will contact me later which never happened. Also couple of weeks ago I was looking for a property in central London and called them to arrange a viewing for a property I liked. They told me to hold and then told me they will call me back. which never happened. the next day I finally arranged a meeting but they cancelled it an hour earlier saying that something urgent happened and they won't be available for the next two hours. so I replied by asking when is it going to be? and guess what.. NO REPLY.

WORST COMPANY EVER. I WOULD NEVER DEAL WITH THEM.

What could Foxtons do to change your mind??

“they could answer the phone and be more professional”

9. 1

A 1-star review by 'Prospective customer' 11/9/2014

Branch:
    Unit 2 20 Canada Square (Canary Wharf) (London) (Greater London)
    Lettings (Prospective customer)
    Asim Naim
    E14
    £2000

Asim Naim

I contacted Foxton's as I was looking to let a house in the area of Canary Wharf. I was approached by Asim who was always very friendly (but then again he is a salesman). After some conversation and the usual matching process, all was in place to let a property. But (and this is according to Asim) the landlord pulled out at the last minute. The reason I was given was unclear (and actually not the focus of my argument here) and I decided to focus on what was important: finding another property (as I needed to move in less than 1 month). As I was being told by Asim about the landlord's last... (read more)

What could Foxtons do to change your mind??

“From the abovementioned description, I would have appreciated to have been contacted. This falls in the general rule of wanting normal customer service, not even above the average, but normal.”

10. A 5-star review by 'G van Rooyen' 11/9/2014

Branch:
    326-328 Creek Rd (Greenwich) (London) (Greater London)
    Sales (as a Buyer)
    Vicci Smith, Vicci Smith
    SE8
    £315000

Vicci SmithVicci Smith

Good afternoon Vicci

I hope you are well. This is an email of massive thanks to you. We will always be grateful to you for helping us find our first home. We have dealt with many estate agents during our property search but none has made us feel so relax and in safe hands as you. I think they can all learn a lot from you on how to deal with potential clients regardless of how big or small their budget is. The help and support you gave us while going through the purchase process was second to none. You really went the extra mile for us. We will definitely come and see you again if we are in a fortunate position to buy another property.

1. A 5-star review by 'Sylvain' 11/9/2014

Branch:
    3-5 Crouch End Hill (Crouch End) (London) (Greater London)
    Vikki Broad
    N8
    £400000

Vikki Broad

Very good service from day 1 until completion. Vikki came to value our property on our request and the advert was online less than a week after. After a few viewing, we received a very good offer which we accepted. Throughout the process, Vikki (or some of her colleagues) have kept us updated and reassured us when we were getting slightly stressed.
    This was the first time I was selling a property and would definitely use Foxtons again! Thanks to Vikki, Sophie and all the others (special thanks to kate) who came to our flat for show the flat to potential buyers!

2. 1

A 1-star review by 'Ghassan' 10/9/2014

Sales (as a Buyer)
    gabriel cunningham
    KT1
    £219000

gabriel cunningham

What a worse nightmare they are, I bought flat from them .....,first they lie about service charges and ground rent, then they ask you to put 1 % deposit and no refundable .

and nothing you can do about that they claims they have been informed by the vendor and not them, and you can't get your 1% back.. here is the trikes they used to sell you the property...
    They have no moral value.

3. A 5-star review by 'AD' 10/9/2014

Branch:
    2-6 Station Parade (Willesden Green) (London) (Greater London)
    Danielle Toland, Stephanie Murphy
    NW2
    £1906

Danielle TolandStephanie Murphy

I let my property through Foxtons last year. They found me a tenant quickly and efficiently. They then guided me through obtaining all the required safety checks, got the contract signed promptly, arranged for the inventory to be done and generally made sure all went smoothly. They were superb. They made it easy.
    This year I am letting though them again. This time, within 2 days of informing them that I wished to let the property again, they found me another tenant. Once again, they have been totally efficient and helpful . I have no hesitation in recommending them. Management and Team are professional, motivated and hardworking and it's really an excellent experience working with them

4. 1

A 5-star review by 'Carmen' 4/9/2014

Branch:
    1 Mercia Walk (Woking) (Surrey)
    Lucy King
    gu21

Lucy King

I am just so grateful to Lucy for her constant contact she had with me in finding a property to let. She was always in contact to let me know she was still looking for property for me and finding out if we had found anywhere yet. This is great customer service which I really appreciate. Thank you!

5. A 5-star review by 'CO' 3/9/2014

Branch:
    120 Parkway (Camden Town) (London) (Greater London)
    Douglas Young
    NW1

Douglas Young

Advisor Douglas at the Camden office was very helpful, contactable and friendly. Although we did not rent from Foxtons in the end as we did not find the right property for us, I really appreciate all of the effort that Douglas put in to help us with our search. Top service.

6. A 5-star review by 'JaredandSteph' 28/8/2014

Branch:
    47 Heath Street (Hampstead) (London) (Greater London)
    Hassan Nasser
    NW3

Hassan Nasser

Hassan was great to work with, it took us a little longer to find a property as we were moving from France and couldn't decided on the right property. However our agent didn't give up and took into consideration everything that we wanted in an apartment including location, light, rooms, bathrooms, budget etc.. to the last detail and ended up finding something that was perfect for us. He also made all the viewings enjoyable and fun. We would recommend hi.m to anyone looking for the right apartment

7. A 5-star review by 'John' 26/8/2014

Branch:
    33-35 Bridge Street (Pinner) (Greater London)
    Shaun Bailey
    HA1
    £604950

Shaun Bailey

A big thank you to Shaun and his team, at both the Harrow and Pinner branches, for selling our property. We received outstanding service throughout the selling process from everyone involved.

We chose Foxtons because other local estate agents gave us much lower valuations, based solely on square footage or room numbers. We put a lot of time, money and effort in to the property and and we believed the house was worth more, as a result. The Foxtons team agreed and set out to find a family who would love and enjoy the property as much as we had.

The marketing was exceptional and generated lots of interest. Such was the passion of the sales team, we felt totally confident leaving our house in the hands of Amirah, Keri, Sophia and Sara.

Shaun in particular went above and beyond the call of duty by providing invaluable advice that ensured our onward purchase also went smoothly.

Comments on the Agents fees

“WE WERE LUCKY TO RECEIVE GREAT SERVICE DURING THE ZERO % OFFER WHEN THE HARROW OFFICE OPENED.”

8. A 5-star review by 'chris gundry' 22/8/2014

oliver lund, stephen mcquire
    kt1
    £345000

oliver lundstephen mcquire

I chose foxtons having heard that they were red hot! during the period of my sale i dealt with several male staff who all handled my case with respect, positivity, helpfullness, politenes, speed, efficiency, good humour, excellent advice, calmness, accuracy and understanding. two chain breaks were repaired almost instantly and i felt totally confident with the superb teamwork i encountered. they produced a perfect outcome and i am so pleased they were my agent. i can highly recommend foxtons on all fronts.

Comments on the Agents fees

“YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR”

9. A 5-star review by 'Robert' 22/8/2014

Branch:
    355 - 357 Upper Street (Islington) (London) (Greater London)
    Annabel Wilson, James Wood ford
    N5
    £435000

Annabel WilsonJames Wood ford

Great experience from start to finish. Constant updates from Annabel and help when required. She made sure the process was smooth and pain-free! I would have no problem using this office in future.

10. A 5-star review by 'JS' 19/8/2014

Mr.Andrew Gillies
    kt5
    £2300

Mr.Andrew Gillies

I want to say, that Andrew Gillies, from your Kingston office, was absolutely amazing. He has gone above and beyond to help me to find a house. I will be looking for another property in 6-7 months, and I will be definitely coming back. Over the past month, I have interacted with many agencies, but by far Foxtons has offered the best service. It has been respectful and helpful attitude of Andrew, which made the search for the housing enjoyable. So thank you!

1. A 5-star review by 'Service' 19/8/2014

Branch:
    27-31 Blandford Street (Marylebone) (Marylebone) (Greater London)
    Rob Hockedy
    NWw1
    £1400

Rob Hockedy

I knew Rob Hockedy from last year when we were looking for a flat for our son who is studying in London. This year we needed another flat because he was moving out of the first one. It took only one email to have Rob come back with a list of viewings for next day!To us, planning is everything because we live abroad and have to book our airline tickets according to the viewings.Briliant service. Constance Paul

2. A 5-star review by 'Derek' 19/8/2014

Branch:
    98 High St (Barnet) (London) (Greater London)
    N21
    £1800
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Probably the most helpful and able of all the estate agents we have dealt with, and we would definitely look to her and Foxton's in future based on our interactions.

3. A 5-star review by 'Paul Galligan' 14/8/2014

Branch:
    27a The Quadrant (Richmond) (Greater London)
    Jon Johnston
    TW10
    £495000

Jon Johnston

I have just had a fantastic experience with Foxtons of Richmond. Jon Johnson the branch manager was diligent coureous and professional at all times.
    I was amazed at the number of viewings he was able to generate within the first week approximately 40. He priced it accurately and handled my expectations and I had an offer within a very short space of time and soon after multiple bids.
    He communicated with me throughout the process and worked around my hours as i reside in the US. His staff were also extremely helpful and made the process as painless as possible. I could not have been happier with my experience and cannot recommend the organisation and in particular Jon Johnson highly enough. Thank you.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I BELIEVE THEY WERE MORE THAN REASONABLE FOR THE WORK THEY DID”

4. A 5-star review by 'Panos' 14/8/2014

Branch:
    30-32 Shepherds Bush Green (Shepherds Bush) (London) (Greater London)
    Annabelle Bent
    W12
    £2400

Annabelle Bent

I am writing to give Annabelle Bent my highest recommendation. Annabelle possesses all the attributes necessary to be an excellent estate agent. She knows the market extremely well; she is diligent, responsive, and very effective in all aspects of her work. Annabelle is
    a very professional and charming individual. She clearly takes pride in doing a good job.

In my particular case as a landlord of a four bedroom house in Shepherds Bush, Annabelle was solely responsible for letting out my property. Over the last four years Annabelle was always very keen to find tenants that meet my requirements. She always provides extremely valuable market insights and recommendations that help me making important decisions. To my opinion she is running one of the most effective teams in Shepherds Bush for Foxtons.

It would be hard to envision someone doing a better job than Annabelle or being anything but happy in choosing to work with her and her team.

5. A 5-star review by 'Maria' 14/8/2014

Branch:
    326-328 Creek Rd (Greenwich) (London) (Greater London)
    Paul Halson
    SE10

Paul Halson

I wanted to make a special note regarding the professionalism and attentiveness of Paul Halson. He really made a big difference to the experience of flat searching in London from Paris. He is a great communicator and a good listener for people's needs in real estate.

6. A 5-star review by 'Nick' 14/8/2014

Branch:
    168 Lavender Hill (Battersea) (London) (Greater London)
    Paul Keavey
    sw11
    £1500

Paul Keavey

Despite my ultimate decision not to move to the Battersea area, Paul Keavey was absolutely brilliant in my rental property search. I've seen a lot of estate agents in the last few weeks but Paul was by far the most genuine and helpful. He'd also make a killing on the stand-up circuit.

7. A 5-star review by 'Elspeth' 13/8/2014

Branch:
    86 - 90 Curtain Road (Shoreditch) (London) (Greater London)
    Sales (Prospective customer)
    Renna Murabak
    E3

Renna Murabak

Having signed up to every estate agent in Mile End and plodding around properties that were totally irrelevant to our search was both a pain, and frequently a waste of time. In all honesty when I registered with Foxton’s I expected much of the same- However, I cannot Renna enough for listening, and finding properties that ticked all of our boxes and offered us different options/ locations that would be suitable- as well as properties that would suit our style of living.

Renna, I really can’t say thank you enough for the support you gave us with our search. What we thought was the... (read more)

8. A 5-star review by 'Sarah D' 11/8/2014

Branch:
    166 Vauxhall Bridge Road, (Pimlico & Westminster) (London) (Greater London)
    SW1
    £1600
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Foxtons got to work immediately with advertising and viewings in spite of the fact that my property was in need of a facelift prior to a new tenancy. They found me an excellent tenant very quickly and before I had finished improving the property.
    Their on line systems make the paperwork quick and effortless too.

9. A 5-star review by 'V TALAULIKAR' 8/8/2014

Branch:
    55 Wimbledon Hill Road (Wimbledon) (London) (Greater London)
    Tom Cope
    SW19

Tom Cope

I am grateful to the foxtons team for their excellent work and help with sale of my property. They worked hard and ensured that i was kept updated all the time. Special thanks to Tom cope for going out of way on occasions to help with the sale.

10. 1

A 1-star review by 'Privatetenant' 7/8/2014

Branch:
    302 – 304 Mare Street, (Hackney) (London) (Greater London)
    E8
    £1
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Bitterly dissapointed with customer service at this branch.
    Firstly, when I asked agent about the property, she couldn't answer any questions, because she hadn't visited the place. I don't know if this is common place, but I was shocked she couldn't answer basic questions, like is it above a commercial property? If you are going to show prospective tenants around, you need to be able to answer their questions!!
    When we arrived at the branch for the viewing, we were kept waiting 15minutes before walking down to the flat. When we got there, no one was in the flat (it was above a shop... (read more)

Comments on the Agents fees

“THANKFULLY IT HASN\'T GONE THIS FAR, I WOULDN\'T HAVE WANTED TO PAY THIS AGENT ANYTHING! I FAIL TO SEE HOW AND WHY, BASED ON THE LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE I WAS PROVIDED WITH, THEY CHARGE THE FEES THEY DO. WE DID MORE LEG WORK (LITERALLY) THAN AGENT DID!”