FREE Valuation
Foxtons, Londons Estate Agent

Foxtons

Agent rating: 3.7 out of 5.0 based on 801 ratings. This website contains 795 user reviews of Foxtons.

• Foxtons has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Foxtons, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

• 256 disapprove

Meet the Team

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

We embrace change and are constantly challenging tradition because we have a strong desire to improve the way our industry operates. We do business differently to give you the edge.

Page last updated on: 03-Jul-2015 14:36:17

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 27)

1. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    20-24 York Street (Twickenham) (Greater London)
    Greg Boxer
    Tw7
    Greg Boxer

Greg did a fantastic job in the selling of our property. We had previously been with another estate agent who was very poor in comparison. Greg had multiple viewings and kept is informed every step of the way. Even though it was tricky as he was working witj myself and my dad who were abroad a lot. He managed to always keep us updated and work relentlessly to get viewings and push the property. Even though Foxtons charge a slightly higher fee than some other estate agents they are definitely worth the extra as they are a different level.
    Couldn't recommend highly enough

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  2. A 5 -star review by ''

Shaun Bailey, Laura Jull
    ha2
    £599950
    Shaun BaileyLaura Jull

From the word go, Shaun was positive, professional, friendly and helpful. He was quite different to the usual agents and I felt he genuinely wanted to do the best for his client. He kept me fully informed and promptly returned my calls and dealt with any requests I had. He handled things smoothly and reassured me when there were issues that needed to be resolved. In my experience in dealing with estate agents, I feel Shaun went the extra mile. When dealing with other staff members, I have always found them to be polite and helpful.

I am happy that I chose Foxtons to sell my house, but I must add that it was because of Shaun Bailey. I wish him all the best for the future.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  3. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    108 - 110 High St (Beckenham) (Greater London)
    Charlie Brown
    BR2
    £900
    Charlie Brown

Charlie been very friendly ,helpful and capable.She understand exactly the kind of property that you're looking for.In just one word she's been great!! Many thanks to Foxton and Charlie for the excellent service.I will recommend Foxton to everyone needs to move cause I sure that they cannot find a better service.
    In particular the office in Beckenham and of course Charlie.
    Thanks
    M.L.

4. 1

Branch:
    1-2 Trinity Gate, Epsom Road (Guildford) (Surrey)
    Harvey
    GU2
    Harvey

Harvey, was always in touch enquiring about my property search and I knew he was sincerely concerned about how far I have gone and also with consideration on my budgets, his telephone manners are also exceptional. I would recommend Foxton anytime, anywhere...Thanks for your service

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  5. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    166 Vauxhall Bridge Road, (Pimlico & Westminster) (London) (Greater London)
    Danielle Glance
    SE11
    £500
    Danielle Glance

I addressed Danielle Glance when I started looking for an apartment as my tenancy was about to expire. After a quick chat, explaining my situation and what I was looking for, Danielle worked tirelessly to find me many options to choose from, bearing in mind my requirements and the things that I liked. Apartment viewings can be quite exhausting but Danielle always had a smile on her face and always came up with different apartments and suggestions, also showing me the ones that I asked to view. She eventually found an apartment that would suit me perfectly and I made an offer. I couldn't have had a better agent, she remained incredibly helpful and available at all times, especially with all the details regarding the payment and the tenancy agreement. Overall, Foxtons provided an excellent service and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Danielle as an amazing agent to find your dream house.

6. 1

£1075
    Daniel Green

We have just exchanged contracts for the letting of our property. The property hasn't been on the market for long and Daniel was able to secure an offer at the highest price for a 3 year period. Exchanging contracts was an easy process, all done online. I am very happy with the service I have received from Foxtons so far.

Comments on the Agents fees

“THE FEES ARE HIGH AT 17%. HOWEVER, I AM EXPECTING A FIRST-CLASS, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE FOR THIS.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  7. A 5 -star review by ''

Shaun Bailey, Sara Alaf
    HA1
    Shaun BaileySara Alaf

Shaun, Sara and the team at Foxtons Harrow were excellent, professional, and always available. They made the process of selling as easy as possible and were always on hand to deal with queries and any issues which arose. Shaun in particular is a standout professional and I would sell through him and the team again.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  8. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    29-35 Lordship Lane (Dulwich) (London) (Greater London)
    Warren McCann, Joe Burrows
    SE23
    Warren McCannJoe Burrows

We never had a moment's regret after switching agents to Foxtons (Dulwich Branch). We had complete confidence in Foxtons after meeting Warren McCann, and he and his team didn't let us down. Joe Burrows (who dealt with our sale) was polite, helpful, persistent and very 'human' at all times. Very communicative - I never had to chase for a response - he called me first. We felt very well looked after - and they got us a great price.
    Can't speak for other branches, but we highly recommend the services of the Dulwich team.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  9. A 4 -star review by ''

Branch:
    33-35 Bridge Street (Pinner) (Greater London)
    Keri Stanley, Tom
    HA5
    £321500
    Keri StanleyTom

Keri was fantastic. She is dedicated, hard working and was always available if we needed to discuss our sale, no matter what time of day.

Also, whenever we were at the flat for a viewing, young Tom was very professional and we were thoroughly impressed with his approach to showing people round.

Comments on the Agents fees

“WE HAVE MIXED FEELINGS ON THE FEES AS THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY CONSIDERABLY HIGHER THAN MOST OTHER AGENTS. HOWEVER, KERI'S HARD WORK AND COMMITMENT HELPED TO JUSTIFY PAYING THE PREMIUM.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  10. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    811 High Road (Finchley) (London) (Greater London)
    Tom Case
    N12
    £1100
    Tom Case

We had a very good experience with Foxtons North Finchley. They are very professional and helpful. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking to rent in this area.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  11. How much is my property worth?

FREE valuation
  12. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    175 Putney High Street (Putney) (London) (Greater London)
    Gary Howorth, Bhumi Ghimire
    SW18
    Gary HoworthBhumi Ghimire

Gary was excellent at very rapidly identifying the fears and insecurties of a couple who were about to sell their flat remotely from Nepal and addressing those insecurities and fears very reassuringly! I work in the hospitality industry and totally admire this asses. Although our first offer was pulled out , we felt a sense of confidence with Gary.

We have gone full circle with Foxtons from renting the flat to then buying it and living in it and then letting it and finally selling it. All phases of the cycle have been very good especially the sale bit has been fantastic. So a big thank you to Katherine and Cameron for their amazing customer service during the sale of the flat as well. If we ever plan on selling a flat in the UK again, it will be with Foxtons ( East Putney Foxtons !)

A huge big thank you !

Comments on the Agents fees

“JUSTIFIED FOR THE HARD WORK AND THE EXTRA MILE THESE GUYS WENT.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  13. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    20-24 York Street (Twickenham) (Greater London)
    Gregory Boxer
    TW3
    £662500
    Gregory Boxer

Difficult to not say everything nice about Greg - he is persuasive, diligent, immaculately dressed, soft spoken but firm, knows his job very well, very friendly and yet focussed on the business in hand, great negotiation skills, and always ahead of the game. I don't think we would have achieved the price for our very much loved home without his involvement. When I was in practice as a chartered accountant I had several estate agents as clients and from experience of dealing with agents Greg is simply the best. He is not just someone who sold my house...... he is a friend for life.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE CHARGED JUST A TAD LESS - SAY 2%”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  14. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    26 Westow Hill (Crystal Palace) (London) (Greater London)
    vincent inglese
    No postcode selected.
    vincent inglese

I in particular appreciated vincent inglese's professionalism and kindness. He is very competent and made my search for the flat a very smooth process

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  15. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    2-6 Station Parade (Willesden Green) (London) (Greater London)
    John Wyber, Deborah Stanton
    NW6
    £715000
    John WyberDeborah Stanton

Foxtons are not the cheapest agent around (in fact I had one company offer to sell my flat free of charge as they needed presence in the area, but they valued it at �100k beneath what I eventually sold it for),
    But I chose them for two reasons, the first was that the John was incredibly helpful and not pushy. In spite of his youth he seemd to understand that it is a stressful time selling and was very patient with all my ups and downs. I am now trying to buy a place and I find dealing with Foxton staff a pleasure.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  16. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    326-328 Creek Rd (Greenwich) (London) (Greater London)
    Vicci Smith
    SE8
    £230000
    Vicci Smith

Very professional service during the sales process, but they came into their own when complications arose during the pre completion stage. Vicci provided all the help required.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  17. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    173-177 Clarence Street (Kingston Upon Thames) (Greater London)
    Alex Guada
    KT3
    £750
    Alex Guada

Want just say big thank you for Alex and all Fixtons in Kingston stuff for help me to found nice and good home. The home is amazing and all staff is really nice and they really want to help you. Big recommendationsfor everyone!! Thank you!

18. 1

£995
    Daniel Green

Daniel Green, Lettings Manager, provided an excellent and professional approach to find a new tenant for my property.
    Daniel kept me informed on a regular basis of the search for appropriat tenants.
    Within a very short time, Daniel had procured appropriate tenants, did all the references necessary on the tenants, emailed me the digital signing contract and obtained the deposit.
    A great service.
    Thank you, Daniel Green.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  19. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    302 - 304 Mare Street, (Hackney) (London) (Greater London)
    Chris Manderson
    E9 5
    Chris Manderson

My husband and I just bought our first flat and were very pleased with Foxtons's service.
    We were impressed by Chris Manderson's high level of efficiency. He helped us throughout the
    process by answering our questions (quite a few!) and chasing solicitors, etc.
    Even though there were delays in the operation, we felt that Chris worked extra hard to make us feel supported and to keep things moving. The service he provided was outstanding so I thought it was important to bring it to the manager's attention and the public.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  20. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    86 - 90 Curtain Road (Shoreditch) (London) (Greater London)
    Sales (Prospective customer)
    e1
    Gavie Raj

Excellent service form Gavie, very professional and a lot of help in our search for a property in this area

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  21. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    55 Fulham Broadway (Fulham) (London) (Greater London)
    Bradley Deadman
    w14
    Bradley Deadman

Dear Bradley,

Very many thanks for your assistance with our flat purchase.
    It all seemed to drag on through no fault of yours and you managed to encourage all the parties involved to keep the process on track.
    It was very helpful that you let us know when you were away and who to contact in your absence.
    Excellent service from first viewing to collecting the keys.

With very best wishes,

Jonathan

PS as we discussed on the phone our concern about dealing with Foxtons because of their reputation was completely unfounded!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  22. How much is my property worth?

FREE valuation
  23. A 4 -star review by ''

No branch selected
    No staff selected.
    WC1N
    £635000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Buying a property is a famously stressful time. It can easily become much less fun than it seemed to be at the start - disappointing properties, avaricious vendors, self-serving agents.

Jonny Allen at Foxtons West End was the antithesis. Although he's relatively young, he is confident, reassuring and detail-focused. He was able to track down suitable properties promptly, and was very generous with his time.

Never less than polite, Jonny also has a fine sense of humour. Which also matters.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  24. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    326-328 Creek Rd (Greenwich) (London) (Greater London)
    Christopher Venter
    SE8
    £440000
    Christopher Venter

Very clear and highly professional management by the sales team, in particular Chris Venter. Having lost our own purchaser during the buying process Chris worked hard, and successfully, in order to keep our vendors onboard. Emails and calls were always returned quickly and we were treated in a very polite and friendly manner. Great judgement and spirit!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  25. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    91-95 Notting Hill Gate Notting Hill (Notting Hill) (London) (Greater London)
    David Roberts, Stuart Bennett
    W11
    £1630000
    David RobertsStuart Bennett

David Roberts managed a very difficult sale brilliantly.
    If it wasn't for his character, skill and hard work this sale would never have happened due to the very diverse nature, conflicting interests and strong characters of all parties involved who up to the last minute could not come to an agreement.

26. 1

A 1 -star review by ''

Branch:
    86 - 90 Curtain Road (Shoreditch) (London) (Greater London)
    Sales (Prospective customer)
    N1
    £380000
    Gavie Raj

Gavie seemed lovely. A touch over zealous perhaps and didn't really listen to my requirements showing me properties well outside of my price range but nothing you wouldn't expect from a young up start and certainly he seemed very friendly, building trust and rapport rapidly. This all changed when I informed him that I had an offer accepted through a different agent. Initially he just tried to persuade me that he could find me something better. When that didn't work he then asked me if I'd mind telling me about my purchase. His questions became more specific asking about the whereabouts of the... (read more)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  27. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    175 Putney High Street (Putney) (London) (Greater London)
    Sophie McLaughlin
    SW19
    Sophie McLaughlin

Had a great experience looking for a property with Sophie, she was very friendly, informative and genuinely helpful throughout the whole process. She kept us up to date with any developments and it made the process of searching much easier.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  28. A 5 -star review by ''

Shaun Bailey, Noah Wildman
    HA1
    £535000
    Shaun BaileyNoah Wildman

As Manager of the Branch, Shaun Bailey always provided very polite and prompt attention. He and his colleague were both very energetic in responding to my concerns and in dealing with the sale of my property. it was also presented in the best light. The publicity photographs were extremely attractive and, at the end of the day, they succeeded in selling my property at the asking price. Many thanks! In addition, the offices are also well presented. It was a pleasure to visit as all the staff were keen to please and succeeded in providing a very efficient service. Another resident where I live also wishes to sell her property and I have recommended her to Foxtons in Harrow.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  29. A 1 -star review by ''

No staff selected.
    nw21
    £2080
    Would you use the agent again? No

The property pictures are from couple of years old and the house looks terrible now
    U can`t just advertise in this conditions starting with fake pictures

What could Foxtons do to change your mind??

“never, is a big lyer”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  30. A 5 -star review by ''

Michael Chamberlain
    £370000
    Michael Chamberlain

Michael and his team at the Woking office were very professional, helpful and responsive right from the start! I would certainly recommend Foxtons to my friends and family. Thank you for your perseverance and hard work on getting my sale over the line. It took a while but so pleased we got there in the end!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  31. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    33-35 Bridge Street (Pinner) (Greater London)
    Natasha Shepherd
    HA4
    £1400
    Natasha Shepherd

Natasha is without doubt the most friendliest and genuine estate agent that I have encountered. In showing us two properties close to our daughter's primary school, she was helpful and supportive; in addition her calm and bubbly nature made us feel very comfortable. Before hand I have been told by friends that Foxton had a reputation for being quite withdrawn from their prospective clients but in my first time dealing with them I found the experience pleasurable and great. Its quite a shame that we have found another property via another agency otherwise we were extremely happy in our dealings with her.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  32. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    54 The Mall (Ealing Common) (London) (Greater London)
    carlo crismann
    W13
    £1300
    carlo crismann

I would just like to say how useful and informative Carlo was throughout our property search. He always made time for us and assisted us to the best of his ability during our search.