Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Express Estate Agency

Express Estate Agency

Agent rating: 4.3 out of 5.0 based on 424 ratings. This website contains 424 user reviews of Express Estate Agency.

Contact Express Estate Agency

4.30 out of 5.00

• 357 recommend
  • 67 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

3 out of 635
in the League Tables
38 out of 288
in the Manchester League Tables
2381 out of 21806
in the UK

Agent Information

Times have changed for the better - you don't need to suffer the many failings of your traditional Estate Agent, there is now a unique and market-beating alternative to selling your home quickly for the best possible price, the Express Estate Agency™.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

• Fri: 24hr - 17:30
  • Sat: 24hr -
  • Sun: 24hr -

Registered With

• The Property Ombudsman (Sales)
  • OFT

Areas Covered

Nationwide

Express Estate Agency has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Express Estate Agency, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 15)

Page last updated on: 21-Dec-2014 19:47:30

1. 1

A 5-star review by 'Gavin' 6/12/2014

CV11
    £94000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

It did take awhile for us to get a buyer but once we accepted an offer the progressions team and particularly Victoria Smith were fantastic. We were kept fully informed and towards the end Victoria chased the solicitors until we had exchanged.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  17/12/2014

Dear Gavin, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Victoria by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Victoria was delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  2. 1

A 5-star review by 'Sheila 44' 4/12/2014

Llucy Brabin
    ll55
    £215000

FANTASTIC

We had been registered with a local agent for 5 months - no viewers. With Express we had viewers within two weeks. Genuine buyers. Two wished to buy and we have now completed today. There were complications but not relating to Express - Lucy kept us informed every step of the way and maintained contact with the buyer and our Solicitors.
    Lucy even phoned us abroad to let us know the good news yesterday.
    We would have used them to sell our business but Express does not do commercial properties. This shows the confidence we have in Express and Lucy.
    We have recommended them to friends who wish to sell in the New Year.

3. 1

A 5-star review by 'Kay Evans' 5/12/2014

Louise Gildea
    M40
    £100
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Louise has been amazing she has put my mind at rest when I have been concerned and nothing has been to much trouble from the day to day sale to talking to Kyle who is buying the property for me. She is an absolute treasure and she has made this process so easy. i would like to thank Louise and if there are any types of recognition awards i personally would like to nominate her.

4. FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'Josh Raffo' 16/11/2014

Rachael Oddy, Becci Kennerley
    NE3
    £88000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Rachael from the start was a great help in securing the property and negotiating with the vendor. This was then taken over in the aftersales by both Becci and Beth who were equally fantastic

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  17/11/2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We were really pleased to hear you found us "fantastic" . We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for identifying Rachael and Becci by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. They were both delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  5. FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'Kathleen Clifton' 14/11/2014

Paul , Nadia
    LE3
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I decided to use Express Estates to sell my property as they had served me well on a previous sale a number of years ago and I could not have possibly known what an exceptional service I was about to receive from the company . To say that Nadia and Maxine acted politely and professionally would be a disappointing understatement. They went above and beyond throughout the sale process and went the extra mile at each and every stage of what became somewhat of a saga.
    I initially excepted an offer on my property in August and Nadia kept me up to speed on a regular basis (sometimes daily) the... (read more)

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  17/11/2014

Thank you Kathleen and WOW. This really is review of the month and has given everyone a huge smile. We are delighted to have been able to deliver such a memorable experience for you. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for identifying Nadia and Maxine by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. They have also both received some internal recognition for generating such an amazing review. They were both delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  6. A 1-star review by 'Lee' 12/12/2014

M15
    £170000
    Would you use the agent again? No
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Used Express to sell my property. turned up promising my the world and great service and all sounded great. Shocking service, I was told to drop price on my apartment even though initially they said they didn't do that kind of thing and sell for face value. The price they charge does not reflect the service. better selling it yourself.

Had multiple no show viewings as they never told me people had cancelled!

Currently disputing the fee as they charged me VAT on top of quoted fee even though this was not agreed.

What could Express Estate Agency do to change your mind??

“Poor service. only looking for a quick sale not interested in seller who they are meant to be working for!”

7. 1

A 5-star review by 'yvonne choi' 23/11/2014

se28
    £250000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The viewing was arranged very quickly after the visit from the agent and a lot of viewers was arranged over the weekend. The property was sold within the week with a great price. The agent who I was dealing with was very professional and everything went very smoothly. I would recommend this estate agency to anyone who is selling their property.

Comments on the Agents fees

“GREAT AGENT\'S FEES WHICH ALSO INCLUDE THE SOLICITOR\'S FEES.”

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  28/11/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with a memorable service. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for your recommendations they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  8. 1

A 5-star review by 'Adam' 20/11/2014

Lizzy Bell, Becci Kennerley
    M45

Lizzy BellBecci Kennerley

After Lizzy Bell helped me to successfully negotiate an acceptable offer I was passed on to Becci Kennerley who did a fantastic job of progressing the sale all the way through to completion. It was a complicated sale and Becci was excellent at keeping me up to date throughout the sale.

Thanks again.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  28/11/2014

Dear Adam, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable experience. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. It really does mean a lot to our team to receive such positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Lizzy and Becci were both delighted to read your appreciation of their efforts. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  9. A 4-star review by 'Pauline' 14/11/2014

vicky smith
    DE5
    £200000

vicky smith

Persons dealt with were very helpful and always on hand to help with any queries. Was contacted regularly with updates on the sale. Thanks.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  17/11/2014

Dear Pauline, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for your kind words they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  10. A 5-star review by 'Rob G' 12/11/2014

Becci Kennerly
    BD5

Becci Kennerly

Becci was instrumental in making the deal happen. She was always willing to try and help when thins were a bit "off Track" pushing solicitors and conveyancers all the way.
    If I was still in Retail I would want to employ her.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  17/11/2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review and for identifying Becci by name. It really means a great deal to our teams to receive such positive feedback on their performance. Please be assured that Becci and her line manager have received a copy of your kind comments. So often I hear our people say “I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but I know that Becci takes a huge amount of pride in providing outstanding customer service, and has enjoyed reading your appreciation of her efforts. Thank you for your kind words they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  11. 2

A 4-star review by 'Stephen Young' 6/11/2014

Leanne Kearsley, Sian
    L22
    £152000

Leanne KearsleySian

A massive congratulations to the team, especially Leanne and Sian. From the initial phone call to express estate agents, to the selling of the property these girls were outstanding. Regular updates were fantastic and the eagerness to sell the property and secure the contract with the buyer was excellent. A big thanks to Leanne in providing regular updates on exchanging contracts etc. this was far more than I got from the solicitors. Nothing from the team was too much they are very helpful and polite. Highly recommended for selling your property.

Comments on the Agents fees

“FEES EXPENSIVE TO LOCAL AGENTS”

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  28/11/2014

Dear Stephen, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We were really pleased to hear you received regular and enthusiastic contact. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for identifying Leanne and Sian by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. They were both delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  12. 2

A 5-star review by 'Shabz' 6/11/2014

Victoria Smith, sarah lapin
    wd18
    £370000

Victoria Smithsarah lapin

I really cant speak highly enough of the way Victoria and Sarah dealt with the sale of my house.
    I used 3 estate agents before I turned to Express estate agency and my only regret was not turning to them sooner. They achieved a great price for my house and also went over and beyond the call of duty by assisting with the purchase of a house also.
    They have a great blend of professionalism and empathy and are a credit to the company.

Thank You so much for all your help!

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  17/11/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable experience. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. It really does mean a lot to our team to receive such positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Sarah and Victoria were both delighted to read your appreciation of their efforts. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  13. A 2-star review by 'watch man' 5/11/2014

Sales (Prospective customer)
    sarah lapin, josh ramplin
    DD11
    Would you use the agent again? No

sarah lapinjosh ramplin

I was led to expect this company would seel the property in 4 - 6 weeks. I did not realise that this was a 20 week binding contract with no escape.
    I eventually escaped from the contract and advised them twice to remove the sales board from the property with no answer or acknowledgement. I registered with a local estate agent and demanded they remove the property from their website forthwith.
    Today i received a call asking me to settle a bill for a Home Report which i had provided!!
    This Company may be successful in Manchester but would not advise using them as they have no local knowledge, and questionable if they are awareof Scottish legal procedures.
    As far as I am concerned this was a total waste of time.

Comments on the Agents fees

“HOUSE NOT YET SOLD AND THEY TRIED TO BILL ME FOR FEE FOR HOME REPORT.”

14. A 5-star review by 'Laura' 30/10/2014

Becci Kennerley
    BB2
    £117000

Becci Kennerley

Becci was fantastic! My purchase didn't always run completely smoothly but she did everything possible to sort out any issues between the solicitors and to advise me every step of the way. I felt that she was very informative and put me at ease whenever I rang her. If she ever couldn't answer and I left a message, she was always very quick to get back to me. Express were a pleasure to deal with and I am very much looking forward to moving into my lovely new home on Monday.

15. A 5-star review by 'Jessica29' 28/10/2014

Buying agent
    Becci Kennerley, James
    Ng3
    £92000

Becci KennerleyJames

When we first heard how express worked we were slightly unsure. With everything being based in Manchester it was done how no one else did it. I am pleased to say that it worked really well though! Everything went as smoothly as it could've done. Becci is a real credit to the company. She was so friendly, she was very professional but it also felt like you were talking to a friend. She really helped in pushing everything through and made sure that we were happy with everything. She also rang plenty of times with updates so we were never in the dark. If and when we decide to sell this property on the future we would seriously consider using express and asking for Becci! Thank you so much for everything, Jessica and James.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  29/10/2014

16. 1

A 5-star review by 'Ed Mullan' 22/10/2014

Becci ?
    BB5
    £56500

Becci ?

I would highly recommend Express Estate Agency. I bought my house through them. The whole team have been professional and polite throughout. In particular, I would like to thank my Sales Progressor Becci Kennerley, who has kept me well-informed and up-to-date and guided me through the whole process, which has been swift and smooth. Thank you all so much!

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  30/10/2014

Dear Ed, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We were delighted to hear that we have been professional and polite. We have a passion for delivering success to our customers in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. It really does mean a lot to our team to receive such positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Becci was delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  17. A 4-star review by 'Martin Hall' 21/10/2014

NE65
    £46000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

My initial impression of Express Estate Agency was average as they lowered my property value considerably to get some interest. However even though I eventually accepted an overall loss I was more than impressed with the staff involved with the final process as the sale would not have gone through if it wasn't for them harassing my incompetent solicitor. Their fee is a little too high but other than that I would recommend these to anyone.

Comments on the Agents fees

“THE AGENTS FEES WERE VERY STEEP CONSIDERING THEY WERE MORE THAN 5% OF THE SALE VALUE OF £46000.”

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  03/11/2014

Dear Martin, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible. We always strive to provide our customers with the best customer experience and we work hard to live up to our commitments. We've made great progress and laid very firm foundations, but there's always more to do. Your feedback about areas where we could improve is very valuable to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  18. A 4-star review by 'Becci' 17/10/2014

Ne29
    £136000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Excellent service, nothing a problem, gave us 100% of her time and effort all of the time, cannot fault her

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  20/10/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review about Becci. Becci is delighted to have provided you with such a memorable service. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  19. A 5-star review by 'Barry & Shelley Sawkins' 16/10/2014

LL15
    £148000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

we spoke with several girls by phone over the period of the sale process. Amy & later Becci were always courteous, friendly and lovely to speak with.
    We would say however, that your pre sales service could be improved upon, as being buyers, we had very little info ie: sales brochure, room dimensions, floor plan.
    These things are very important in our view as the agent we chose to sell for us provided an excellent brochure and was very positive in attaining a sale within 9 days. Our buyers commented on the fact that the brochure attracted the, in coming to view in the first instance.
    Overall our experience as buyers via your agency were good but could have been better. Your staff were excellent!

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  17/10/2014

Barry & Shelley, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We were delighted to hear you found all our staff excellent. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible. We always strive to provide our customers with the best customer experience and we work hard to live up to our commitments. We've made great progress and laid very firm foundations, but there's always more to do. Your feedback about areas where we could improve is very valuable to us.
  20. 1

A 5-star review by 'Siggers' 9/10/2014

No branch selected
    da11
    £160000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

We needed a quick sale and these people did exactly that, the staff were friendly and very helpful. We didn't have to do much as they arranged everything keeping us in the loop at every step. I highly recommend this company.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  09/10/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with a memorable service. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for your kind words and recommendations they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  21. 1

A 5-star review by 'Jamil' 9/10/2014

Charlotte Mariner
    M9
    £87500

Charlotte Mariner

We had our house on sale for over 6 months with a local estate agency with no luck, not even a single viewing. Then we contacted Express who were recommended by a family member. Although the cost of the service was higher than the average, they got the job done and we have now successfully sold our house.
    After the sale price was negotiated we were contacted by Charlotte Mariner who was our point of contact to progress the sale and in all honesty I dont think we could have sold it without her. We cant praise her service enough. From the start she had a very kind and bubbly character and went to great lengths to help us to achieve our sale. She is certainly a credit to Express agency!!
    Thank you very much Charlotte for all your help in achieving our sale!

Comments on the Agents fees

“I THINK THE FEES ARE HIGHER THAN AVERAGE BUT THEY DO ADVERTISE EVERYWHERE AND THERE SERVICE IS SECOND TO NONE!”

22. 5

A 4-star review by 'Sandra Senior' 7/10/2014

vicky smith, Leeds Leeds
    LS10

vicky smithLeeds Leeds

As it was the first time i sold a house,it was made easy for me by the company. They did all the work and i paid a fixed fee at the end that included legal fees. I would certainly recommend them .

Comments on the Agents fees

“IN MY OPINION THE AGENTS FEES WERE FAIR.”

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  08/10/2014

Dear Sandra, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable service. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for your kind words they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  23. 6

A 5-star review by 'Steven Allen' 19/9/2014

CH44
    £147000

Victoria Smith

As the purchaser of a property I probably didn't have so much contact with Express but I found them to be very helpful at all times. Vicky Smith kept me informed of where the purchase was up to and arranged extra viewings without hesitation. She also very patiently explained to me the final stages of the purchase to put my mind at rest. I would have no problem with using them if I was selling a property in the future.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  29/09/2014

Dear Steven, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We have a passion for delivering success to our customers in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. It really does mean a lot to our team to receive such positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Victoria was delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  24. 3

A 5-star review by 'sally busby' 17/9/2014

lily Anthony
    tf3
    £94000

lily Anthony

Lily was very very helpful and took the time to listen to what I needed and helped me with looking for new property and kept me informed in every bit of selling my house, she would always call me back and was always polit and friendy to me, if I every needed to sell my house again I would choose express agent and ask for lily couldnt ask for a friendy person who listened and was there for us
    It was nice to have a lovely and frendly person on the other end of phone no matter how many times I contact her lily was there, you could text her and within 2 seconds she would call me back .

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  29/09/2014

Dear Sally, Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review and for identifying Lily by name. It really means a great deal to our teams to receive such positive feedback on their performance. Please be assured that Lily and her line manager have received a copy of your kind comments. So often I hear our people say “I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but I know that Lily takes a huge amount of pride in providing outstanding customer service, and has enjoyed reading your appreciation of her efforts. Thank you for your kind words they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  25. 1

A 5-star review by 'Peter Forrest' 16/9/2014

PR4
    £155000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Was very impressed with the way my sale was handled,regular updates keeping me informed,right until completion ,all the staff I dealt with were polite plesent and professional

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  16/09/2014

Dear Peter, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great 5 STAR review. We are delighted to hear we impressed you. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for your kind words they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  26. 1

A 5-star review by 'Roy Smith' 14/9/2014

Becci ?, Lizzy Bell
    NR29
    £275000

Becci ?Lizzy Bell

I personally found a young lady called Becci extremely professional and very helpful in the selling of my property.she was also very polite with a cheerful attitude and was always there to help should I require it,
    as I did need on one occasion and came back with the perfect solution.
    An asset to your company as time will tell as she is comparatively new to you at the moment.
    I also found a young lady called Lizzy Bell very professional and cheerful.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  16/09/2014

Dear Roy, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted to have provided you with a professional and helpful experience. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. It really does mean a lot to our team to receive such positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Becci and Lizzy were both delighted to read your appreciation of their efforts. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  27. 6

A 5-star review by 'Louise' 14/8/2014

, MANCHESTER MANCHESTER
    M45
    £137500

MANCHESTER MANCHESTER

Express Estate Agency were outstanding from start to finish! Every member of staff was extremely helpful and professional, making the whole process easy for myself. They achieved a fantastic price for my house, above my own expectations. I would absolutely recommend this Agent to all of my friends and family. Five star agents!!

Comments on the Agents fees

“EXPRESS ESTATE AGENCY ACHIEVED ABOVE MY ASKING PRICE AND IT TOOK ONLY 5 DAYS TO SELL! AMAZING!”

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  28/08/2014

Dear Louise, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review and for the five stars. We are delighted to hear you found us helpful and professional. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for your kind words they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  28. 3

A 4-star review by 's sadiq' 9/8/2014

bb5
    £57000

Victoria Smith

She did followup well after the successful negociation of Mr .Richard with the Vendor and she was excellent so i have to call her at the end to say thanks

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  27/08/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with a memorable service. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  29. 3

A 5-star review by 'Kerry' 8/8/2014

Lucy Brabin
    M15
    Rent PCM
    £850

Lucy Brabin

Lucy Brabin, the Sales Progression Team Leader is very nice. Always makes effort to help out. works effectively and efficiently.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  19/08/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Lucy by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Lucy was delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  30. 3

A 5-star review by 'Toni Tone' 5/8/2014

CF36
    £177500

Victoria Smith

Excellent service given by Victoria Smith. Couldn't have asked for a better service. She chased the chain regularly and gave regular updates. Very polite and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Victoriax

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  06/08/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Victoria by name. It's great to hear that you found her very polite and a pleasure to deal with - we all feel the same about her. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and Victoria was delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency