Browse agents by letter
Express Estate Agency

Express Estate Agency

Agent rating: 4.3 out of 5.0 based on 373 ratings. This website contains 373 user reviews of Express Estate Agency.

Contact Express Estate Agency

4.27 out of 5.00

• 312 recommend
  • 61 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

3 out of 649
in the League Tables
30 out of 277
in the Manchester League Tables
2120 out of 21381
in the UK

Agent Information

Times have changed for the better - you don't need to suffer the many failings of your traditional Estate Agent, there is now a unique and market-beating alternative to selling your home quickly for the best possible price, the Express Estate Agency™.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

• Fri: 24hr -
  • Sat: 24hr -
  • Sun: 24hr -

Registered With

• The Property Ombudsman (Sales)
  • OFT

Areas Covered

Nationwide

Express Estate Agency has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Express Estate Agency, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 13)

Page last updated on: 16-Apr-2014 18:29:14

1. 3

A 5-star review by 'Sarah & paul' 18/3/2014

Adam Nicholls
    OL13

Fabulous!! fabulous!, fabulous!. We had our house on the market for years with the wrong agents until we signed up with express!!!.
    Our house was sold within a couple of months. We were kept up to date from start to finish with the sale of our property and Andy was always on the other end of the phone with a polite, professional, positive approachable and cheerful manner especially showing he was prepared to go the extra mile when complications arose.
    We would definately recommend express estates as they do what they promise with expertise.
    We did deal with other team members who were equally as professional but for us Andy is a true credit to his profession.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  25/03/2014

Dear Sarah and Paul, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. When we read the word fabulous x 3 we know that we have met our aspiration of delivering an unrivalled customer experience. So often I hear our people say “I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but the team here takes a huge amount of pride in providing this level of service and they have all enjoyed reading this very much. Thank you for your recommendations they mean a great deal to us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future should you ever require our services again. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  2. 3

A 5-star review by 'D Black' 13/3/2014

John Baker, Victoria Smith
    SE11

John Baker was the person that found my buyer hi was very professional, he took his time to explain everything to me.

Victoria Smith took over once a buyer was found. Selling of my flat was very complicated because of all the info we needed from the council before we can go ahead to sell the flat.

Victoria was dynamic she kept at it, she kept me updated at all times. Any time I call she's there to Answer my call and if she was not at her desk she'll always call me back that's what I call professional!

When I'm ready to buy a flat or a house I'll definitely contact them again, I strongly recommend Express Estate Agency to anyone thinking of buyer or selling their property.

Well Done guys.
    D B.

3. 3

A 5-star review by 'Denise' 12/3/2014

IP14

I am very grateful for the support in bringing the sale to completion I received from my sales progressor, being over 100 miles away had no effect, telephone calls replied to promptly, emails responded to quickly, information clear and helpful at all times. Completion would not have occurred without her input above and beyond what I would expect. Cheerful and friendly handholding through a terribly stressful time. Recommend without hesitation. Thank you

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  25/03/2014

Dear Denise, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with a fast, friendly and efficient service. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for your kind words they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  4. 3

A 5-star review by 'HannahEluned' 25/2/2014

Lucy Brabin
    CF64

My experience in dealing with Express Agency has been very positive, especially the service that I received from Lucy Brabin, I have been really surprised and pleased by the level of contact that I have received. I was called at least twice a week to update me on the position of everyone in the chain (more than my solicitor was doing) which I am sure most people would really appreciate. Having had a bad experience with the estate agents on the sale of my own property (well known agency) it was really uplifting to deal with such professional and proactive agents. Nothing was too much for them to do and Lucy was really easy to speak to. I have already recommended Expresss to friends and family looking to move house and I will continue to do so.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  25/02/2014

Thank you so much for this great feedback about the service you have received and for taking the time to post this review. The whole team were really pleased to read your comments and thank you for identifying Lucy by name, she is delighted! It means so much to our people to receive positive feedback when they work so hard to deliver on our commitments. We look forward to welcoming you back to Express Estate Agency should you ever need our services again. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  5. 3

A 5-star review by 'Anne Carter' 4/2/2014

Zoe Elton
    DH7

I was dubious at first about using an online Estate Agency but having failed to sell my property over a year ago with a traditional Estate agent I decided to give this a try. I was not disappointed. From first contact with valuation person to progression and completion, all the staff were helpful, efficient, polite and very patient. The house was sold within two weeks ( this agency only deal with people in a position to proceed with either mortgage guarantees or cash buyers) . The first buyer failed to have evidence of funds when pressed but the agency had kept on file all other interested... (read more)

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  07/02/2014

Dear Anne, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great and detailed review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such an efficient service. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. It really does mean a lot to our team to receive such positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Zoe and Jodie were both delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  6. A 5-star review by 'c morris' 15/4/2014

Victoria Smith
    NP10
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We would like to thank Victoria for her dedication and determination in her part in our recent purchase with express estate agency. She maintained professionalism throughout the process and her commitment to succeeding meant that exchange was possible even though this involved her going above and beyond. We found express an entirely professional team, always replying to calls and emails promptly. Highly recommended from a purchasers perspective. Thank you!

7. A 4-star review by 'express estate agents' 14/4/2014

NG10
    Would you use the agent again? No

Sold my house in a week very good but very expensive about 4 times dearer than normal estate agents charged £4440 instead of the normal £1500 other estate agents charge.

What could Express Estate Agency do to change your mind??

“charge the same as other estate agents”

8. A 5-star review by 'Dan1982' 9/4/2014

LS15
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Now that contracts have been exchanged I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all of the support and assistance I’ve received over the last eight months.

There have been a number of issues with this sale which has prevented exchange of contracts from occurring much sooner. However, I can’t thank Lucy enough for everything she’s done over this period, I’ve worked in a number of customer facing roles over the last ten years and her professionalism and dedication to the cause has come through in bucket loads. As a buyer the key thing I wanted from an estate agent... (read more)

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  14/04/2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Lucy by name. It really means a great deal to our teams to receive such positive feedback on their performance. So often I hear our people say “I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but I know that Lucy takes a huge amount of pride in providing outstanding customer service, and has enjoyed reading your appreciation of her efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future should you ever require our services again. Thank you for your recommendations we value them a great deal. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  9. A 5-star review by 'Kerry D' 8/4/2014

Victoria McCoy
    CW7
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I appreciate all the help that you gave me when buying my first house. This can be a scary experience but you made it easy and stress free!
    You are by far the most helpful estate agent I have ever dealt with (although the list is not lengthy there have been some horrors!).
    The schedule for the sale of the house was very tight (less than 8 weeks) but because I knew you were on top of things it meant I could relax!
    You updated me regularly on how things were going even though I hadn't necessarily asked for an update and if when I rang you were unavailable you always rang back promptly which is reassuring when you are dealing with the most expensive purchase of a persons life!
    You were always helpful and kind and readily available by email as well as phone, which was important for me as I can't always get to the phone.

I wish you all the best for the future and hope that you can make buying a house easy for all your clients!

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  08/04/2014

Dear Kerry, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable experience. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. It really does mean a lot to our team to receive such positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Victoria was delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  10. 2

A 1-star review by 'Bob Bright' 2/4/2014

Sales (Prospective customer)
    Lucy Brabin
    TA 1
    Would you use the agent again? No

We agreed to purchase the above property subject to certain conditions
    ie extension of lease to be started by this company and the seller during May 2013. The promise was made that the Express together with their client would commence the procedure ,and we would pay the cost at the conclusion of the sale.
    During the next few months we were subjected to a bombardment of multiple daily telephone calls from LUCY who informed us that everything was going smoothly and that the lease extension and the sale/purchase was coming along fine .
    At this stage we were given a number ultimatum dates... (read more)

What could Express Estate Agency do to change your mind??

“To be frank we explained fully to the agent about this waste of our time and money and have been informed that the are not interested. This just about sums up the company”

11. 3

A 4-star review by 'Hasmitta Stewart' 18/3/2014

Rebecca Fletcher
    WV10
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very professional and kept us informed in a relevant and timely manner. I found Rebekak to be friendly
    and approachable.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  25/03/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Rebecca by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Rebecca was delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  12. 3

A 5-star review by 'Great Service!' 18/3/2014

Jenny Chapman, Victoria Smith
    WV10
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I received an excellent service from start to finish. I was always kept well informed which gave me confidence in them obtaining the best possible outcome. A very quick and efficient service. I would have no hesitation in recommending them or using them in future!

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  25/03/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable experience. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. It really does mean a lot to our team to receive such positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Jenny and Victoria were both delighted to read your appreciation of their efforts. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  13. 2

A 5-star review by 'Duncan laurie' 7/3/2014

Jodie Simpson
    LL14
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I buy and sell property regularly and I must say that I found Jodie to be the most efficient, determined, professional and courteous member of staff from an estate agent that I have ever dealt with.

Thanks for everything, Jodie when above and beyond any expectations I had being a purchaser.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  07/03/2014

Dear Duncan, Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Jodie by name. It really means a great deal to our teams to receive such positive feedback on their performance. So often I hear our people say “I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but I know that Jodie takes a huge amount of pride in providing outstanding customer service, and has enjoyed reading your appreciation of her efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future should you ever require our services again. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  14. 1
    person found this

A 1-star review by 'M & Miss O' 7/3/2014

Grace Brown
    BN1
    Would you use the agent again? No

At first, we were worried about using an agency far from home. An indeed, the experience wasn't bad, it was worse ! Grace dealt with our query, or pretended to. We viewed a flat with no bathroom or kitchen, which they forgot to mention to previous visitors. We liked the flat and we didn't mind the work so we made an offer, at the condition the lease would be extended. After some time, we've been told the offer had been accepted STC so we decided to ask for a second viewing to plan the work to be done. No answer at all. After 5 weeks, we heard Grace wasn't working for us anymore so someone else took back our file. She had no idea about the lease extension or a second viewing required but promised to ask for it. After 2 more weeks, she came back saying the vendor didn't want to sell anymore. The day after, the flat was back for sale online, with the same agency and at the same price. They never got back to us. We're still not sure they even processed our first offer. Proper dream breakers ! Don't waste your time and money with them !

What could Express Estate Agency do to change your mind??

“Do their job would have been something expected....”

15. 2

A 5-star review by 'David & Glynis Smith' 7/3/2014

Sophie Wilcock
    BR6
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would confirm Sophie Wilcock has been extremely helpful in progressing the after sale of the property I am purchasing
    Achieving a date for exchanging of contracts and completion date has been difficult due in the main to Solicitors but Sophie has always been approachable courteous and very helpful in finding out the current situation and advising by returning telephone calls
    It is a big thank you to her for all the assistance she has given
    Kindegards
    David Smith

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  07/03/2014

Dear David & Glynis, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Sophie by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Sophie was delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  16. 4

A 4-star review by 'Mr Pilbury' 4/3/2014

Victoria Smith
    PO16
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Once initial contact made Vicky was nothing but helpful. Keeping in regular contact, (weekly) she advised us on the progress of buying the property, contacting both buyers and sellers solicitors establishing requesting their status. All went through pretty much seamlessly and would use them again.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  05/03/2014

Thank you Mr Pilbury for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Vicky by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Vicky was delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  17. 6

A 1-star review by 'John' 26/2/2014

David Wilman, Sophie Rothwell
    SK10
    Would you use the agent again? No

Well to start it was great, then the process took a downturn when speaking to 'the agent', he clearly didn't know what he was talking about, he really shouldn't be there, he told me several times that he would give me a call back within the hour or the next day, i waited 2 weeks before a call back. Then when i was passed to 'another agent', she was rather aggressive about the sale, she clearly sounded like she didn't care. Then she passed me on to her manager Melissa, who from my understanding should be clued up but she of all people was the worst i spoke to, she knew nothing about... (read more)

What could Express Estate Agency do to change your mind??

“They could start by being friendly they then can go and be more customer friendly, they don\'t even have a proper customer service.”

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  27/02/2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Whilst we genuinely value all the feedback we receive, be that positive or negative, there seems to be some confusion around your review. We would only ever charge a client if we had introduced a buyer that then led to completion of contracts. As we operate on a no sale - no fee basis, we would only charge a client if these were the circumstances. Therefore we are puzzled by this review. It is always incredibly difficult to comment on a specific case via a forum that is anonymous and we are very keen to investigate the unusual details of this review and would urge you to contact us directly quoting - AA0315BS.
  18. 3

A 5-star review by 'Mike' 25/2/2014

LA14
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

The agent kept us up to date with the process at all times and was very proactive in ensuring a quick purchase /sale. From initial viewing to receiving keys took less than 6 weeks.

Fast, friendly, efficient service.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  27/02/2014

Dear Mike, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with a fast, friendly and efficient service. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for your kind words they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  19. 4

A 5-star review by 'Dr Donnelly' 24/2/2014

M33
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Both agents were excellent, proactive, prompt at returning calls and getting back to me when I left messages. Overall the process was as easy and stress free as possible with only 8 weeks between initially going on the market and selling the house!

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  24/02/2014

Dear Dr Donnelly, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such an efficient and fast service. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for your kind words they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  20. 5

A 1-star review by 'carl' 20/2/2014

Sales (Prospective customer)
    PO7
    Would you use the agent again? No

"*****" At no point did they tell use we were signed up for 5 months for them to be our sole agent neither does the website mention this).
    They gave us the best asking price but within days they were offering ridiculously low offers by comparing our 4 bed detached to a 3 bed semi close by????
    "******"

What could Express Estate Agency do to change your mind??

“Be honest and upfront about your T&C\'s”

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  26/02/2014

Every Estate Agency in the UK can only advise on Vendors marketing prices and then any offers realised from that price point. It is then the Buyers that determine the property’s true value in any offers received. Buyers will still sometimes try their luck and sometimes offer low. It is then up to our specially trained Senior Negotiators to work them upward to a Vendor’s satisfactory figure. We cannot stop a Buyer from offering any amount and in fact we have to disclose these to a Vendor by law, whatever the figure. We have a very clear Agency Contract that all our clients sign prior to marketing. This has been approved by the OFT and local Trading Standards Officer for clarity. We would be very happy to send you a replacement copy of this to clear up any confusion surrounding the terms of your contract. We would encourage you to contact us, quoting AA0314, so we can communicate directly.
  21. 3

A 4-star review by 'Lydi' 10/2/2014

Jodie Simpson
    M9
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I dealt with various staff members at the agency, but Jodie was the one that kept me up to date with the sale once the offer had come in. She was very helpful, clear and attentive to details, either answering my queries rapidly herself or getting back to me as soon as she could once she had found the answer.
    I always felt that Jodie had time for me and was taking me seriously, she was pleasant to deal with and came across as sincere. She made the experience from offer to sale very easy to deal with and I thank her for this.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  10/02/2014

Thank you so much for this great feedback about the service you have received and for taking the time to post this review. The whole team were really pleased to read your comments and thank you for identifying Jodie by name, she was delighted! It means so much to our people to receive positive feedback when they work so hard to deliver on our commitments. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  22. 2

A 5-star review by 'Mel' 7/2/2014

Rebekah Griffith
    PO2
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Rebekah was very pro active in her approach to the purchase and I also liked her friendly and open manner. Unfortunately,the sale did have its problems and there was more than one occasion when it could have fallen through, but I believe that it was through Rebekah's efforts to get it sorted that helped save the day!
    I was worried that that my vendor had chosen to sell through an online agency , but because Rebekah kept in touch frequently I never felt left out of the picture ,nor did I feel that I was being a nuisance. ( I also used a high street agency last year who were also good, but the only way I could manage to speak to them was to actually go into their shop, which was annoying)So, I am now sold on the concept of online Estate agencies and I would be happy to recommend Rebekah and Express Estate Agency to my family and friends.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  07/02/2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Rebekah by name. It really means a great deal to our teams to receive such positive feedback on their performance. Please be assured that Rebekah and her line manager have received a copy of your kind comments. So often I hear our people say “I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but I know that Rebekah takes a huge amount of pride in providing outstanding customer service, and has enjoyed reading your appreciation of her efforts. Thank you for your recommendations they mean a great deal to us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future should you ever require our services again. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  23. 4

A 1-star review by 'KAS' 5/2/2014

GU30
    Would you use the agent again? No

Promised a quick sale a full market value, I agreed a contract. My house was listed at "offers in excess of".... ..£60,000 below value! To attract potential buyers, they said. Problem is, no one is prepared to go over the advertised price, despite the OIEO header.

They also dropped it a further £10,000 without consulting me.

My contract ended 2 months ago and I still cannot get them to remove the ad from Rightmove, etc.

Would not recommend.

Very poor business indeed.

What could Express Estate Agency do to change your mind??

“Marketed my property fairly. Secured a good sale. Taken property off websites.”

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  07/02/2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for bringing this to our attention. It is always disappointing to discover we have disappointed a client as we take our Customers experience incredibly seriously. If your property has been withdrawn it should not be advertised on any of the portals we use, and we want to rectify this for you. We never intentionally act without our client’s permission. Please be assured this is an exception. However, based on your comments it’s clear that there has been an error here and we are very sorry this occurred. Finally it is always difficult to comment on specific cases via a forum, but recognise your right for privacy. We are very keen to investigate how this happened and to ensure it does not happen again. We would encourage you to contact us. Quoting AA0214.
  24. 3

A 5-star review by 'Ian Morgan' 4/2/2014

Sophie Wilcock
    CF46
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Express Estate agency were just that - Express! They made it very easy and quick and got everything chased up whenever needed. I had a lot of dealings with Sophie and she was excellent. Whenever I was looking for an update, Sophie was calling me before I had even asked, it was like she was a mind reader :-) I had few replies from my solicitor but whenever Sophie said she would do something she did and exceeded my expectations. Thank You Sophie, You deserve a pay rise or a promotion. :-)

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  07/02/2014

Dear Ian, Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Sophie by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Sophie was delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  25. 2

A 5-star review by 'Lerato1uk' 22/1/2014

PR26
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I hesitated to use this relatively new type of estate agent; would it be a rip-off? To be honest, if you have the time to wait out there for the highest offer then don't use the express estate agency. But if you feel that you can or have to accept slightly less than a top price this is a very quick and easy way of selling. Just stick to your limits and don't be tempted to adjust your price too soon never mind the sales talk - don't forget that a quick sale is in the estate agent's interest but a quick sale AND a good price is yours! Depending on the market their strategy works well or less. An offers over situation is nice if you get several buyers bidding against each other but lacking those even one buyer can do the trick as long as you remember what your absolute minimum is.
    I had none of those viewers who just come to have a bit of an interesting afternoon. My viewers were real viewers. Once an offer had been accepted the customer care was exemplary. Almost weekly my solicitors and the estate agent vied for the first call to me to update me. All in all a very smooth sale.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  30/01/2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We were delighted to hear we generated a very smooth sale with exemplary customer care. This is certainly something we pride ourselves on. It really means a great deal to our teams to receive such positive feedback on their performance. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you again for your kind words they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  26. 1
    person found this

A 3-star review by 'steve wood' 9/1/2014

James
    BS16
    Would you use the agent again? No

I wasn't happy that James suggested £2,6 k when in fact it went for only 196k which in view of friends was not a good value given prices around where/are rising - they thought a local firm would have done better and I think I would agree, though I cannot fault the Manchester team as they were excellent.

What could Express Estate Agency do to change your mind??

“Because it would seem a local agent on the scene could have got a better price, however I\'m just glad the whole matter is now finished with.”

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  14/01/2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We were delighted to hear you found our Manchester Head Office team excellent. It really means a great deal to our teams to receive such positive feedback on their performance. Every Estate Agency in the UK can only advise on marketing prices and then on any offers realised from that price point. It is the marketplace that determines true value in the offers received. Of course we want to achieve as much as possible for every client, that is our role. But it is the buyer who determines value not the location of the Senior Negotiator. I would urge you to contact us directly at customerfeedback@expressestateagency.co.uk quoting reference AA0114. We are always very keen to understand what we could have done better, particularly for clients we have succeeded for. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  27. 5

A 5-star review by 'yorkie1' 27/12/2013

john exell, rebeeca fletcher
    M4
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

after dealing with estate agencies previously, i think this company was fantastic. Things moved fast which was good for me and fitted in with what i wanted. john and rebecca did a great job and got me more than i even wanted! i used the companies solictor and Lousie kept me up to speed. Really glad to of heard about this company, they are one to use again if ever i move.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  14/01/2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We were really pleased to hear you found us "fantastic" and that things moved quickly for you. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for identifying John and Rebecca by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. They were both delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  28. 5

A 5-star review by 'Lesley Roberts' 23/12/2013

john excell
    ST13
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the first visit of the salesman, to the final completion, they looked after my sale efficiently and well. Being on my own, I found the whole exercise difficult, but they made it much easier. They were very kind and understanding, and made sure I was briefed at each stage. I would heartily recommend them to one and all.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  08/01/2014

Dear Lesley, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such an efficient service. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for your kind words and recommendations they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  29. 5

A 4-star review by 'Mrs addley-samuel' 22/12/2013

BH17
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We found their evaluation realistic which lead to a promt sale as we required. We found all departments fast and efficient. Communication was first class we will certainly use them again in yhe future and have recomended them to a few friends.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  14/01/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a fast and efficient experience. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for your kind words and recommendations they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  30. 5

A 5-star review by 'Hippy-Maggie' 19/12/2013

Rebekah Griffith
    LE18
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We used Express Estate Agency as we had to sell as quickly as possible due to my husbands work relocation. We had seven viewings within 10 days and sold in two weeks! Other houses on our estate had been up for sale for months with local estate agents without selling.

Rebekah who handled our sale was wonderful. She kept us informed every step of the way, telephoning when she said she would, and was very helpful and has a lovely calming way about her that took the stress of selling a house out of my hands. She knew that we were working towards a specific time and really went the extra mile to make sure this happened. I really cannot thank her enough.

We also used the in house solicitors who dealt very quickly with everything, and again always telephoned when they said they would.

I cannot thank you all enough, I know I wasn't the easiest person to deal with at times!

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  08/01/2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Rebekah by name. It really means a great deal to our teams to receive such positive feedback on their performance. It's a pleasure to hear that our recommended Solicitors provided you with a service that complimented ours and we have passed on your kind feedback. So often I hear our people say “I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but all the team take a huge amount of pride in providing outstanding customer service, and we have enjoyed reading your appreciation of our efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future should you ever require our services again. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency