Browse agents by letter
Express Estate Agency

Express Estate Agency

Agent rating: 4.3 out of 5.0 based on 393 ratings. This website contains 393 user reviews of Express Estate Agency.

Contact Express Estate Agency

• 329 recommend
  • 64 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

This branch is also ranked:

3 out of 643
in the League Tables
31 out of 280
in the Manchester League Tables
2244 out of 21580
in the UK

Agent Information

Times have changed for the better - you don't need to suffer the many failings of your traditional Estate Agent, there is now a unique and market-beating alternative to selling your home quickly for the best possible price, the Express Estate Agency™.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

• Fri: 24hr - 17:30
  • Sat: 24hr -
  • Sun: 24hr -

Registered With

• The Property Ombudsman (Sales)
  • OFT

Areas Covered

Nationwide

Express Estate Agency has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Express Estate Agency, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 14)

Page last updated on: 27-Jul-2014 18:36:26

1. 4

A 5-star review by 'Sarah & paul' 18/3/2014

Adam Nicholls
    Ol13
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fabulous!! fabulous!, fabulous!. We had our house on the market for years with the wrong agents until we signed up with express!!!.
    Our house was sold within a couple of months. We were kept up to date from start to finish with the sale of our property and Andy was always on the other end of the phone with a polite, professional, positive approachable and cheerful manner especially showing he was prepared to go the extra mile when complications arose.
    We would definately recommend express estates as they do what they promise with expertise.
    We did deal with other team members who were equally as professional but for us Andy is a true credit to his profession.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  25/03/2014

Dear Sarah and Paul, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. When we read the word fabulous x 3 we know that we have met our aspiration of delivering an unrivalled customer experience. So often I hear our people say “I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but the team here takes a huge amount of pride in providing this level of service and they have all enjoyed reading this very much. Thank you for your recommendations they mean a great deal to us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future should you ever require our services again. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  2. 3

A 5-star review by 'D Black' 13/3/2014

John Baker, Victoria Smith
    Se11
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

John Baker was the person that found my buyer hi was very professional, he took his time to explain everything to me.

Victoria Smith took over once a buyer was found. Selling of my flat was very complicated because of all the info we needed from the council before we can go ahead to sell the flat.

Victoria was dynamic she kept at it, she kept me updated at all times. Any time I call she's there to Answer my call and if she was not at her desk she'll always call me back that's what I call professional!

When I'm ready to buy a flat or a house I'll definitely contact them again, I strongly recommend Express Estate Agency to anyone thinking of buyer or selling their property.

Well Done guys.
    D B.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  25/03/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such an efficient service. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for your kind words and recommendations they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  3. 3

A 5-star review by 'Denise' 12/3/2014

IP14
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am very grateful for the support in bringing the sale to completion I received from my sales progressor, being over 100 miles away had no effect, telephone calls replied to promptly, emails responded to quickly, information clear and helpful at all times. Completion would not have occurred without her input above and beyond what I would expect. Cheerful and friendly handholding through a terribly stressful time. Recommend without hesitation. Thank you

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  25/03/2014

Dear Denise, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with a fast, friendly and efficient service. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for your kind words they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  4. 3

A 5-star review by 'HannahEluned' 25/2/2014

CF64
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

My experience in dealing with Express Agency has been very positive, especially the service that I received from Lucy Brabin, I have been really surprised and pleased by the level of contact that I have received. I was called at least twice a week to update me on the position of everyone in the chain (more than my solicitor was doing) which I am sure most people would really appreciate. Having had a bad experience with the estate agents on the sale of my own property (well known agency) it was really uplifting to deal with such professional and proactive agents. Nothing was too much for them to do and Lucy was really easy to speak to. I have already recommended Expresss to friends and family looking to move house and I will continue to do so.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  25/02/2014

Thank you so much for this great feedback about the service you have received and for taking the time to post this review. The whole team were really pleased to read your comments and thank you for identifying Lucy by name, she is delighted! It means so much to our people to receive positive feedback when they work so hard to deliver on our commitments. We look forward to welcoming you back to Express Estate Agency should you ever need our services again. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  5. 4

A 5-star review by 'Anne Carter' 4/2/2014

Zoe Elton
    DH7
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was dubious at first about using an online Estate Agency but having failed to sell my property over a year ago with a traditional Estate agent I decided to give this a try. I was not disappointed. From first contact with valuation person to progression and completion, all the staff were helpful, efficient, polite and very patient. The house was sold within two weeks ( this agency only deal with people in a position to proceed with either mortgage guarantees or cash buyers) . The first buyer failed to have evidence of funds when pressed but the agency had kept on file all other interested... (read more)

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  07/02/2014

Dear Anne, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great and detailed review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such an efficient service. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. It really does mean a lot to our team to receive such positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Zoe and Jodie were both delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  6. A 2-star review by 'bathgate1875' 25/7/2014

EH48
    £85000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

My house has been with the Express Estate Agency for over a year now and it has not sold. When I first made an enquiry a rep came out and was very good. I wanted time to think about it and he said he'd like to take some photos to remind him of the property in case I went ahead with selling with them. I pointed out my house was being decorated so not at it's best for photos however he assured me these was just to remind him. Shortly after I agreed to let them sell my house and guess what - the photos of half painted walls, boxes lying about etc. were the ones they used for the advert! I have... (read more)

7. A 5-star review by 'David Gash' 16/7/2014

Chris Nicloa
    WA3
    £150000

Chris Nicloa

After being on the market for 11 months and having sold my property twice, only for people to pull out shortly before exchange of contracts, we decided to try another estate agent. A friend recommended Express so we decided to give them a try. What a brilliant suggestion! From the very start to moving out this Estate Agency has been absolutely great. Firstly Chris Nicola was extremely helpful in getting us viewers who were really interested in our property, not just viewing to have a look and see what they could do to their own property! After only 3 viewings we had a buyer and Chris has to... (read more)

Comments on the Agents fees

“VERY SATISFIED WITH FEES CHARGED”

8. A 5-star review by 'Dawn C' 14/7/2014

Kieran De Vares, first name last name
    B13
    £65000

Kieran De Varesfirst name last name

After having my property on the market for almost 2 years and receiving offers from buyers who were ultimately unable to proceed, I approached Express Estate Agency. I had an offer for the property from a cash buyer less than 4 weeks after I appointed Express. All personnel were friendly and approachable and responded quickly to any queries I had, communicating with me at every stage from agreeing a price to market my property to agreeing a sales price and progressing the deal with all concerned.
    Express Estate Agency do what they say they are going to do which is sell a property quickly. What I didn't expect was the professional service I received after the deal had been agreed, where I was able to contact my sales progressor at any time and receive regular updates on the progress of the sale. Having the link between all concerned parties resulted in a feeling of being fully informed and in control of my sale

Comments on the Agents fees

“HIGH FEES CONSIDERING THE LOW VALUE OF THE PROPERTY. HOWEVER, HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE.”

9. A 5-star review by 'Linda and John Nutter' 11/7/2014

BB18
    £100000

Victoria Smith

Absolutely brilliant service from start to finish.
    The house was advertised on a Tuesday we got a viewing Thursday and an acceptable offer on the Friday..... unbelievable
    Victoria Smith did all the price negotiations on our behalf, she kept us updated step by step right up to completion, everything was explained and we always felt that she had our best interests at heart.
    Victoria was always friendly but professional, knowledgable and thorough in all aspects of the sale etc.
    We are extremely glad we chose Express Agency and would definitely recommend them to family or friends in the future.
    Thank you to all concerned, Linda and John Nutter

10. A 5-star review by 'Paul B' 25/6/2014

Kieran De Vares, first name last name
    wd23
    £120000

Kieran De Varesfirst name last name

I had my offer accepted on a a property in Bushey through Express Estate Agency, I was put through to Keiran in the sales progression department. Immediately I was put a ease and reasured that I would be fully updated throughout the process.

There were some ups and downs throughout the transaction but kieran kept me calm and went out of his way to push things forward.

I dont think the sale would of goen through without him.

Paul

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  01/07/2014

Many thanks for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Kieran by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback. So often I hear our people say “I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but I know that Kieran takes great pride in providing outstanding customer service, and has enjoyed reading your appreciation of his efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future should you ever require our services again. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  11. A 5-star review by 'Elaine' 23/6/2014

Dale , Victoria Smith
    B70
    £108000

Dale Victoria Smith

We received excellent service from Dale and Victoria Smith. Despite our first buyer pulling out Dale quickly got us up and running again. Once passed to Victoria in the Progressions Team everything went smoothly. Victoria kept us fully informed on a regular basis, this put our minds at rest knowing that someone was taking ownership of the purchase. Excellent.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  10/07/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable experience. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. It really does mean a lot to our team to receive such positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Dale and Victoria were both delighted to read your appreciation of their efforts. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  12. A 5-star review by 'Wendy Evans' 22/6/2014

Rachael Oddy, Leanne Kearsley
    SA17
    £200000

Rachael OddyLeanne Kearsley

Support received was totally unexpected given the experience of a previous estate agent. Weekly updates and suggestions on ways to sell property. Reassurance given at all stages - during engagement, viewings and sale process. Staff very friendly and easy to get on with. They concerned that we were happy with the process and allowed plenty of time during telephone calls to talk about the process.
    Can only praise!

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  10/07/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable and unexpected experience. We enjoy making up for unsatisfactory experiences with previous agents and it is lovely to hear from people we have delighted. It honestly does mean so much to our team to receive such positive feedback. Rachael and Leanne were both delighted to read your appreciation of their efforts, and their line manager has been copied on this review. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  13. 1

A 5-star review by 'Chris' 18/6/2014

Jodie Simpson, Wigan Lancashire
    WN1
    £54000

Jodie SimpsonWigan Lancashire

Jodie went past the excellent pass mark when dealing with our completely inept solicitors, she is persistent and very, very courteous. Jodie also went the extra mile to keep us informed and helped out on numerous occasions when we hit a brick wall. I also imagine that Jodie smiles a lot, it certainly comes across when she is on the phone. I was impressed with Express Estate Agency especially when trying to view properties, I got a call back immediately when I wanted to view, and where other agencies didn't view after 5.30 or weekends, Express would have viewed at midnight if needed. Excellent service and we will certainly use them when selling, we can be certain they will do all in their power to get the property sold.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  10/07/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We were delighted to hear that we went “past the excellent mark" Jodie does smile a lot, as we all do. We have a passion for delivering success to our customers in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. It really does mean a lot to our team to receive such positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Jodie was delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  14. 1

A 1-star review by 'Highlands' 17/6/2014

Sales (Prospective customer)
    No postcode selected.
    Upload a reviwer profile image

This company are very attentive prior to putting your property on with them and they advised that they would sell it within 16 weeks of putting it on the market. I had an independent valuation carried out, and initially Express Estate Agency advised me to put it on the market for £25000 below the market value. I did question this but was told that it was to get parties interested and they will negotiate the offers up to the asking price or higher. This did seem rather underhand to me but they were adamant that this was the best way forward. I agreed to put my house on the market with... (read more)

15. A 5-star review by 'Kristaps' 13/6/2014

Charlotte Mariner, Charlotte Mariner
    Me5
    £120000

Charlotte MarinerCharlotte Mariner

Excellent and fast service from Charlotte , very happy , everything was done nice and quick, will recommend to everyone , thank you Charlotte

16. A 5-star review by 'Lashlake' 12/6/2014

OX26
    £240000

Lucy Brabin

Dealing with Express was straightforward at all times, with excellent post agreement service from Lucy Brabin who kept me in the picture at all times and nudged solicitors and others when necessary.

17. A 5-star review by 'Sarah' 7/6/2014

B33

Rebekah Griffith

I have recently brought a property through express estate agents and have had Rebekah as my contact. What a great service she has given me!! Any questions I had Rebekah was always there to help me.

If she was unable to take the call at the time I called though she would always return my call promptly.

I can't recommend Rebekah enough the lady is a star!! As a first time buyer unsure on the processes of buying a house she put my mind at rest!

Thank you for everything you have done! Top class service

18. A 5-star review by 'Kay Catheall' 6/6/2014

Jodie Simpson, Dale
    CH6
    £124000

Jodie SimpsonDale

I found the team at express agency very helpful, Dale who was the person who sold my house always rang and kept in touch as to where we were up to regarding the sale, and then Jodie who I found excellant at keeping me informed at all times, chasing every one up to ensure the sale went thorugh. Communicateing with all parties to keep the line moving. I cannot express how helpful and friendly Jodie was, in fact I will miss speaking to her on what became a regular basis.

19. A 5-star review by 'Brian Fairlie' 2/6/2014

Jodie Simpson
    EH19
    £119

Jodie Simpson

A very pleasant exerience. When I was having difficulty with this sale, through no fault of yours, I found Jodie to be very caring and helpfull. Definitely an asset to your company.

20. 1

A 1-star review by 'IanC' 23/5/2014

Chris Moore, Sophie Willcox
    RM12

Chris MooreSophie Willcox

I wrote a review that was published on this site last week, but has since been removed.
    As it was a damning narrative of Express Estate Agency I do wonder as to the honesty of this site.
    We sold our property through Express Estate agency, agreed terms and were looking forward to a fast sale, auction type environment with multiuple vendors to drive the price upwards and a professional staff working on our behalf. What we got was very different.
    The staff member worked tirelessly on helping our buyers acheive a price THEY could afford, put us in a position where we had found a house... (read more)

What could Express Estate Agency do to change your mind??

“Worked hard for us to acheive our target sale price. Fulfill promise of auction-like environment to generate best price Not to send viewers who could not afford to offer our minimum sale price. Keep their promises, especially those made verbally. In short - to have been OUR agent - as we were paying for the service - not working for the buyers. Be professional. Reply in writing to letters and not hide behind a phone call.”

21. 1

A 5-star review by 'Tim' 21/5/2014

TN36
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I had a visit from the valuation person of Express on Friday 16 May to value my little run down shack on the beach and Express arranged a visit from prospective purchase on Sunday, 18 May. An offer was made that was very, very close to the asking price, how "EXPRESS" is that.

Unfortunately, Express Estate Agency were victims of their own success in this case, as I had to question the wisdom of selling and withdrew the property from the market. I could not have wished for a better or more Express service and would recommend this company to anyone. I shall keep their details to hand, in case I ever change my mind in the future.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  22/05/2014

Dear Tim, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We were delighted to hear that we lived up to our "Express" name. We have a passion for delivering success to our customers in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have impressed. It really does mean a lot to our team to receive such positive feedback. I know you are in regular contact with your Negotiator and thank you for your recommendations they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  22. 1

A 5-star review by 'Kaylie' 30/4/2014

NG3
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Although the process of completion for buying this property was horrendous this was not down to Express Estate Agents or Ed in particular as it was poor quality of customer service of solicitors and the Local Authority that actually held us back. Ed however, made the whole process much more comfortable as he made sure we were kept in the loop at all times and continued to chase any issues which arose. When emailed with requests, there were no delays in response and we were always given an answer rather than being left in the dark. To say the completion took a long time is an understatement! But I am so glad we had Ed as our estate agent to make the process a lot easier; especially with us being first time buyers. Thank you for everything as I know it has been a lot of stress for yourself too!

Kaylie and Guy.

View All Comments (1)by info@expressestateagency.co.uk  02/05/2014

Dear Kaylie and Guy, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for identifying Ed by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Ed was delighted to read your appreciation of his efforts. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  23. 2

A 5-star review by 'mary' 28/4/2014

Suzanne
    wa5

Suzanne

I have recently sold my property with express estate agents. I originally put my house on the market at the beginning of august 2013. It was originally sold in october, unfortunately the chain collapsed and the sale fell through. It was really important that we sold fast. suzanne from express was very supportive and reassuring, she had viewers lined up very quickly. I am unsure if it was suzanne or another female member of staff, this individual was really helpfuh regards to finding a solicitor, advising on making sure we got quotes etc. Sounds Daft it hadn't occurred to me that fees vary... (read more)

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  15/05/2014

Dear Mary, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are not only passionate about delivering excellent value for money but to do this in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for identifying Suzanne and Kieran by name. It means the world to our people when they receive positive feedback. They were both delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  24. 3

A 4-star review by 'tara curtis' 22/4/2014

ct12
    Upload a reviwer profile image

had a good experience with express they were very friendly helpful and professional would recommend and use them in the future

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  15/05/2014

Dear Tara, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with a friendly and helpful service. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for your recommendations they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  25. 3

A 5-star review by 'N S S Perera' 17/4/2014

LU5

Rebekah Griffith

When express estate agents found a purchaser, Rebekah Griffiths, the sales progressor, who took over the sale of my property and from the beginning to end all relevant information were kept up to date at all times. Rebekah does possess fabulous communication skills and mannerism. Her telephone conversations were accurate, clear and very polite. whenever I encountered any obstacles I called Rebekah in seeking help and she was very quick on the phone to resolve number of issues with many other professionals such as solicitors, because she is a knowledgeable expert in this field who is capable of using her discretion, then I realized Rebekah Griffiths got brilliant problem solving skills. Rebekah was very kind and she understands family disputes, difficult situations, how to tackle them to help and if she were not at her desk, she would always call me back to give latest updates on the sale, that is what I call professionalism because she is the employers' dream. Unfortunately the sale did not go through in the end

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  15/05/2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review and for identifying Rebekah by name. It really means a great deal to our teams to receive such positive feedback on their performance. Please be assured that Rebekah and her line manager have received a copy of your kind comments. So often I hear our people say “I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but I know that Rebekah takes a huge amount of pride in providing outstanding customer service, and has enjoyed reading your appreciation of her efforts. Thank you for your kind words they mean a great deal to us. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  26. 3

A 5-star review by 'c morris' 15/4/2014

np10

Victoria Smith

We would like to thank Victoria for her dedication and determination in her part in our recent purchase with express estate agency. She maintained professionalism throughout the process and her commitment to succeeding meant that exchange was possible even though this involved her going above and beyond. We found express an entirely professional team, always replying to calls and emails promptly. Highly recommended from a purchasers perspective. Thank you!

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  15/05/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We were delighted to hear that we went “above and beyond” for you. We have a passion for delivering success to our customers in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. It really does mean a lot to our team to receive such positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Victoria was delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  27. 2

A 4-star review by 'express estate agents' 14/4/2014

No branch selected
    ng10
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Sold my house in a week very good but very expensive about 4 times dearer than normal estate agents charged £4440 instead of the normal £1500 other estate agents charge.

What could Express Estate Agency do to change your mind??

“charge the same as other estate agents”

28. 2

A 5-star review by 'Dan1982' 9/4/2014

LS15
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Now that contracts have been exchanged I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all of the support and assistance I’ve received over the last eight months.

There have been a number of issues with this sale which has prevented exchange of contracts from occurring much sooner. However, I can’t thank Lucy enough for everything she’s done over this period, I’ve worked in a number of customer facing roles over the last ten years and her professionalism and dedication to the cause has come through in bucket loads. As a buyer the key thing I wanted from an estate agent... (read more)

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  14/04/2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Lucy by name. It really means a great deal to our teams to receive such positive feedback on their performance. So often I hear our people say “I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but I know that Lucy takes a huge amount of pride in providing outstanding customer service, and has enjoyed reading your appreciation of her efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future should you ever require our services again. Thank you for your recommendations we value them a great deal. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  29. 2

A 5-star review by 'Kerry D' 8/4/2014

Victoria McCoy
    CW7

Victoria McCoy

I appreciate all the help that you gave me when buying my first house. This can be a scary experience but you made it easy and stress free!
    You are by far the most helpful estate agent I have ever dealt with (although the list is not lengthy there have been some horrors!).
    The schedule for the sale of the house was very tight (less than 8 weeks) but because I knew you were on top of things it meant I could relax!
    You updated me regularly on how things were going even though I hadn't necessarily asked for an update and if when I rang you were unavailable you always rang back promptly which is reassuring when you are dealing with the most expensive purchase of a persons life!
    You were always helpful and kind and readily available by email as well as phone, which was important for me as I can't always get to the phone.

I wish you all the best for the future and hope that you can make buying a house easy for all your clients!

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  08/04/2014

Dear Kerry, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable experience. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. It really does mean a lot to our team to receive such positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Victoria was delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency
  30. 3

A 1-star review by 'Bob Bright' 2/4/2014

Sales (Prospective customer)
    TA 1

Lucy Brabin

We agreed to purchase the above property subject to certain conditions
    ie extension of lease to be started by this company and the seller during May 2013. The promise was made that the Express together with their client would commence the procedure ,and we would pay the cost at the conclusion of the sale.
    During the next few months we were subjected to a bombardment of multiple daily telephone calls from LUCY who informed us that everything was going smoothly and that the lease extension and the sale/purchase was coming along fine .
    At this stage we were given a number ultimatum dates... (read more)

What could Express Estate Agency do to change your mind??

“To be frank we explained fully to the agent about this waste of our time and money and have been informed that the are not interested. This just about sums up the company”

31. 5

A 4-star review by 'Hasmitta Stewart' 18/3/2014

Rebecca Fletcher
    WV10

Rebecca Fletcher

Very professional and kept us informed in a relevant and timely manner. I found Rebekak to be friendly
    and approachable.

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  25/03/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Rebecca by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Rebecca was delighted to read your appreciation of her efforts. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency
  32. 5

A 5-star review by 'Great Service!' 18/3/2014

Jenny Chapman, Victoria Smith
    WV10

Jenny ChapmanVictoria Smith

I received an excellent service from start to finish. I was always kept well informed which gave me confidence in them obtaining the best possible outcome. A very quick and efficient service. I would have no hesitation in recommending them or using them in future!

View All Comments (1)by Express Customer Care Team  25/03/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable experience. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. It really does mean a lot to our team to receive such positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments. Jenny and Victoria were both delighted to read your appreciation of their efforts. Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency