FREE Valuation

Emove

Agent rating: 5 out of 5.0 based on 2 ratings. This website contains 2 user reviews of Emove.

• Emove has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Emove, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

• 0 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

FREE valuation

Meet the Team

This branch is also ranked:

5 out of 23
in the B90 League Tables
6 out of 60
in the Solihull League Tables
1539 out of 25092
in the UK

Agent Information

A description of Emove is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

UNKNOWN

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Page last updated on: 31-Jul-2015 09:29:14

Customer Reviews

1. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    Shire House, Highlands Road (Solihull) (West Midlands)
    Services:
    Sales (as a Vendor)
    Staff Member
    No staff selected.
    Postcode
    OX9
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We put our home up for sale with Emove and everything went perfectly from start to finish.The buyers that came were almost all of high quality,with an offer on their property or no property to sell.They all had only good words to say about Emove We found them to be friendly,efficient and quickly answering any query we may have had.All you need is a computer and a telephone,I am not the most proficient person on line but managed just fine . The high street estate agents have some serious competition .We saved thousands of pounds. I am writing this review from my new home .Thank you all for a great experience.

Twitter  Facebook

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  2. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    Shire House, Highlands Road (Solihull) (West Midlands)
    Services:
    Sales (as a Vendor)
    Staff Member
    No staff selected.
    Postcode
    S75
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Emove have provided a faultless and inexpensive service. I was sceptical about using an internet based estate agent but I thought for a relatively low one off payment compared to any of the other high street agents I would give it a go. Emove sold my house as quick as any other agent could have. I would recommend anyone thinking of selling their house to use Emove as they are professional, efficent and friendly, especially my designated agent Michelle who was happy to deal with any issues even out of working hours. You could potentially save a lot of money.

Twitter  Facebook