FREE Valuation

Elgars

Agent rating: 5 out of 5.0 based on 2 ratings. This website contains 2 user reviews of Elgars.

• Elgars has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Elgars, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

• 0 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

FREE valuation

Meet the Team

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 3
in the CT3 League Tables
2 out of 69
in the Canterbury League Tables
1527 out of 25093
in the UK

Agent Information

A description of Elgars is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

UNKNOWN

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Page last updated on: 31-Jul-2015 20:24:10

Customer Reviews

1. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    41 High Street (Wingham) (Canterbury) (Kent)
    Services:
    Sales (as a Buyer)
    Staff Member
    No staff selected.
    Postcode
    No postcode selected.
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We spotted a property with Elgars - sadly it was up for sealed bids (I personally hate this method as it is open to abuse) however Elgars were the ONLY agent I have found that was honest and genuine with this method of tendering.

I could name a few agents that blatantly use this method to sell to colleagues but the rules wont let me!

I almost did not offer because of these circumstances - but Elgars kept me informed thought out the deal, they helped no end during the purchase - and immensely after the sale, when they professionally sorted some issues regarding rights of way.
    They marketed honestly and made every effort to assist. I was so pleased with their service I even dropped round a bottle to say thank you .............rating.... 10/10

Twitter  Facebook

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  2. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    41 High Street (Wingham) (Canterbury) (Kent)
    Services: