Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Elgars

Agent rating: 5 out of 5.0 based on 2 ratings. This website contains 2 user reviews of Elgars.

Offices / Branches

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Sell or Rent your Property with ease

Meet the Team

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 2
in the CT3 League Tables
2 out of 53
in the Canterbury League Tables
1721 out of 21651
in the UK

Agent Information

A description of Elgars is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

Registered With

UNKNOWN

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Elgars has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Elgars, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

Page last updated on: 22-Aug-2014 05:35:26

1. A 5-star review by 'busy bee' 11/10/2012

Branch:
    41 High Street (Wingham) (Canterbury) (Kent)
    Services:
    No postcode selected.
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? Yes
    Upload a reviwer profile image

We spotted a property with Elgars - sadly it was up for sealed bids (I personally hate this method as it is open to abuse) however Elgars were the ONLY agent I have found that was honest and genuine with this method of tendering.

I could name a few agents that blatantly use this method to sell to colleagues but the rules wont let me!

I almost did not offer because of these circumstances - but Elgars kept me informed thought out the deal, they helped no end during the purchase - and immensely after the sale, when they professionally sorted some issues regarding rights of way.
    They marketed honestly and made every effort to assist. I was so pleased with their service I even dropped round a bottle to say thank you .............rating.... 10/10

Twitter Facebook