Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Davis Beyga Estates

Agent rating: 1 out of 5.0 based on 7 ratings. This website contains 7 user reviews of Davis Beyga Estates.

Offices / Branches

• 7 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

Sell or Rent your Property with ease

Meet the Team

This branch is also ranked:

15 out of 15
in the L18 League Tables
134 out of 137
in the Liverpool League Tables
21583 out of 21696
in the UK

Agent Information

A description of Davis Beyga Estates is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

Registered With

UNKNOWN

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Davis Beyga Estates has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Davis Beyga Estates, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

L18
    Rent PCM
    £700
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Simply put, an appointment was made to view a property, they changed it under the guise that no access was granted till the following Monday. We re-arranged the appointment, we attended, they didnt and the property had been let at the weekend. No courtesy call, don't bother wasting your time.

2. 13

A 1-star review by 'pasha' 15/11/2013

L18-

Ben Davis

Where do you even start with Mr Ben Davis and , I cant agree more with whats already been written, this was by far the worst experience i have ever had as a landlord, They are like the faulty towers of estate agents. He :{ (BEN DAVIS) is the rudest and most evasive "business man" i have ever known. He had a few of our flats in south liverpool and when he took them on he promised he would give feedback on his viewings but it was always us that would have to Chase Him!. On the blue moon when he would answer the phone he would have a thousand excuses about why he never phoned back, We had several occasions when minor repairs were done that we could have done ourselves for half the cost. Often we would struggle to get the rent which was always late, even though he knew we had to pay the mortgage on the properties. I noticed that he is rated the worst estate agent in liverpool and almost the worst in the United Kingdom and I can see why! Maybe its time Mr Davis tried something he is more suited to.

3. 10

A 1-star review by 'shahen' 20/9/2013

Lettings (as a Tenant)
    l8 9

Ben Davis

First of all I urge anyone not to rent and have any business with this estate agent (Davis beyga) they are a complete liars misleading and dishonest. I had to move from Kent area and come to live in Liverpool due to personal circumstances, however I couldn't come all the way, as I had to ask my cousins to view the property for me which I found online. Davis beyga took that for granted and they didn't show the property to my cousin properly and my cousin is nice person and said ok, they will like it here so we made all the deals and I signed the agreement while I was still in Kent, as soon... (read more)

What could Davis Beyga Estates do to change your mind??

“They will never do anything anything.”

4. 5

A 1-star review by 'Annoyed' 14/9/2013

L19
    Upload a reviwer profile image

My experience of this company is horrendous. Ben Davis is a rude arrogant man who never responds to emails and constantly avoids telephone calls. They use a very inefficient system to transfer your rental payment to you, it is never on the same date and gets later and later each month. They take money from you without consent. The paper work is lax and inconsistent. As soon as possible I am leaving this company. Do not hand over your property for management by this company.

What could Davis Beyga Estates do to change your mind??

“Common decency, clear communication and effective payment”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (1) Feature This Review
  5. View All Comments (1)by dbestates  20/09/2013

Dear Colin Fullerton thank your for you review I have broken down you review into points as I think this is easier? 1. My experience of this company is horrendous. Your opinion 2. Ben Davis is a rude arrogant man who never responds to emails and constantly avoids telephone calls. You phoned me once on Tuesday while I was in a meeting and left me a voice message. Other than that I have always got back to you as soon as possible as trust me my staff no longer want to speak to you as phoning then 5 times a day so you can call them and I quote “f**king stupid” even the poor... (read more)
  6. 4

A 1-star review by 'Disgusted Landlord' 15/8/2013

l18
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I rented out my house via Ben Davis / Davis Beyga with them also managing the property and the experiences was a nightmare. They leased the property for only 6 months whereas I had insisted on a minimum of 12 months lease; they did not put the deposit the tenenat paid into a Deposit Protection Scheme (hihjly illegal); they did not inspect the property during the tenancy as promised; when the tenant left the property was in a dreadful mess; Davis Beyga were no help whatsoever in recovering cost from that tenant; and at all times Ben Davis was rude and most unhelpful.
    NO LANDLORD SHOULD EVEN THINK OF RENTING THEIR PROPERTY VIA THIS DREADFUL COMPANY AND COMPANY OWNER!!

What could Davis Beyga Estates do to change your mind??

“Davis Bayga / Ben Davis simply cannot be trusted”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (1) Feature This Review
  7. View All Comments (1)by dbestates  20/09/2013

Dear? I rented out my house via Ben Davis / Davis Beyga with them also managing the property and the experiences was a nightmare. 1. They leased the property for only 6 months whereas I had insisted on a minimum of 12 months lease; We would never do this as are very careful on how we instruct tenants and stick to landlords instructions 2. they did not put the deposit the tenenat paid into a Deposit Protection Scheme (hihjly illegal); as said that would (not be illegal) but against the rules 3. they did not inspect the property during the tenancy as promised; when the tenant... (read more)
  8. 4

A 1-star review by 'Very dissatisfied' 9/4/2013

Lettings (Prospective customer)
    L15

Ben Davis

Poor customer service and communication skills. Verbal agreement breached and let out the property I had already put an offer on without getting back to me. No apology despite knowing my circumstances requiring immediate relocation. Claiming that my attempts to contact them had not been received despite having received initial communications. Attitude was "whoever puts the money down first gets the flat" - all very well and good if I had been informed that there was another interested party. It is professional courtesy to inform someone who has put in an offer that there are other interested parties, rather than just signing someone else to the lease without even contacting them. An absolute waste of time and energy, with no respect for potential tenants whatsoever. I would definitely not recommend this company to anybody seeking quality properties and quality letting agents.

What could Davis Beyga Estates do to change your mind??

“Adhere to initial agreement and behave professionally. Have the decency to apologise knowing full well the implications of their lack of courtesy on my relocation.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (2) Feature This Review
  9. View All Comments (2)by Very dissatisfied  20/09/2013

Dear Mr Beyga Thank you for your rather tardy reply. Indeed, if you were at all interested in what your customers thought of your service you would have engaged with sites such as this before now. I think you have already compounded my previous opinions as stated above. I strongly recommend that you use this particular scenario as a learning experience in customer service. I would also strongly advise you to take my personal details off your comment above - this is extremely unprofessional and breaching my confidentiality. Again, another lesson for you to learn. Kind regards.
  10. 3

A 1-star review by 'YOUKNOWWHOIAM' 12/3/2013

Lettings (as a Tenant)
    L33
    Upload a reviwer profile image

says he will do things when he wont doesnt help at all, been asking for 8 months for window in 9 month old babys room to be fixed so it doesnt blow a gale through, same amount of time waiting for the leaking roof to be fixed and surprise surprise still hasnt been done and now water running down the wall when it rains, have tried calling 5 times a day, going in every day, putting my views in writing and nothing. was then told by employee who was leaving as all the rest have (have seen 4 people start work and leave in under 10 months) the total bill for works have been paid by landlord and in fact nothing been done. absolutely diabolical estate agent who doesnt do the job he is meant to do and contractors that dont turn up and when they do say they cant do anything who in fact turned out to be the owners friend so no matter what i said or did i was wrong and was laughed out the door. i am now nearing the end of my tenancy and they have decided to not renew my tenancy and evict me instead of fixing property.
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE

What could Davis Beyga Estates do to change your mind??

“try actually repairing property, phoning me back when you say you will, TRY ACTUALLY CARING ABOUT YOUR CLIENTS AND NOT JUST THE MONEY AND YOURSELF”

Sell or Rent your Property with ease