CJ Hole - Complaints Procedure
Founded in Clifton by Charles Joseph Hole in 1867, CJ Hole’s main business was rent collection, which in the Victorian era was much more common than buying. As the years rolled by the company was passed down to his sons, so the focus of the business changed towards the selling of property as well.
CJ Hole continued to prosper and today is a major force within the highly competitive estate agency market in the South West. Their excellent reputation has helped CJ Hole to expand within Bristol, Somerset and Gloucestershire so that there are now many branches serving the area.
Today, having sold property in three different centuries and as one of the oldest estate agents throughout Bristol, Somerset and Gloucestershire, CJ Hole is regarded as one of the most highly professional property firms in the region with a tradition of providing a first class service to its customers.
CJ Hole are constantly looking to build upon their reputation which will ensure that it continues to be a major force within the market place.
Offices / Branches
- (no reviews)Bridgewater - 34-35 Cornhill
- (2)Bristol - Hanham, 76 High Street Hanham
- (49)Bristol - Southville, 268 North Street
- (200)Bristol - Bradley Stoke, The Mall, Willow Brook Centre, Savages Wood Rd
- (no reviews)Bristol - Glen Yeo House Station Road
- (134)Bristol - Bishopston, 92-94 Gloucester Road
- (20)Bristol - Clifton, 74 Whiteladies Road Clifton
- (169)Bristol - Henleaze, 108 Henleaze Road
- (no reviews)Burnham - 64 High Street
- (no reviews)Cheddar - 2 Saxon Court
- (no reviews)Cheddar - Cheddar Lettings Mendip House
- (34)Cheltenham - 1 Bath Street
- (no reviews)Wedmore - Providence House
- (no reviews)Winscombe - 14 Woodborough Road
- View All Branches
- Update Agent details
We have an in-house complaints procedure through which we endeavour to resolve any issues direct with our management team. If, however any client feels that this is not sufficient, then complaints are directed to our umbrella company, Xperience. They too have a procedure for handling complaints. In addition, we are members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme.Created at 1:00 am 01/01/1970. Last updated at 1:00 am 01/01/1970 by
Claim Your allAgents Pro account NOW!
Professional Members, sign in here to access your exclusive section on allAgents.
If you are not an allAgents Pro Member, find out how as an estate or letting agent, you can advertise and list your properties on allAgents.
You can contact us here with and questions you may have
Please Note: allAgents will get in touch with you to help set you up an account for logging in with.