Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Butters John Bee

Agent rating: 2.3 out of 5.0 based on 6 ratings. This website contains 6 user reviews of Butters John Bee.

Filter Reviews

Sell or Rent your Property with ease

Meet the Team

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

A description of Butters John Bee is currently unavailable.

Butters John Bee has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Butters John Bee, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

Page last updated on: 20-Oct-2014 10:59:19

1. 1
    person found this

A 1-star review by 'BJB Suck #BJB' 22/8/2014

Branch:
    Warner Street (Stoke on Trent) (Staffordshire)
    Surveys
    cw3
    Sold Price
    £200000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I was called as the purchaser of a property for access of the property I was purchasing???!!!??!! BJB had assured my mortgage agent the valuation had been carried out and called me a week later for access to the property I was trying to buy. BJB alleged that they had called the vendors agent to gain access the property and claimed that the agent said they hadn't got a key - I called and could get a key, my mortgage agent called and could get a key but the 'professional' valuation company couldn't get a key. They then got snotty with me because I queried why they were calling me and then called my mortgage agent to threaten them with refusal of doing the valuation (yes they complained about a customer after they had failed) - adding another week to the process. BJB are un-professional, arrogant, ignorant and cannot, in my experience, cannot be trusted.

Comments on the Agents fees

“VALUATION FEE PAID FOR A MORTGAGE TO THE MORTGAGE COMPANY.”

2. 4

A 1-star review by 'bexnrich' 23/10/2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

There was never any feedback.

What could Butters John Bee do to change your mind??

“The levels of service with this company was appalling. There was no notice as to when viewing were to take place as we asked for 24 hours notice, we live in the property so needed to tidy up plus I work nights. There was never any feedback. The only times we had contact with this joke of a company was when we rang them. The staff couldnt careless, never apologised and lied about contacting us. If someone cancelled a viewing we were not told. We understand that people cancel so a 2 minute phone call would have been nice. I would not recommend this company to anyone despite what the very good salesman says.”

3. A 5-star review by 'Dr Buckley' 1/3/2012

Sales (as a Buyer)
    Would you use the agent again? Yes
    Upload a reviwer profile image

As a prospective buyer looking in an area new to me I especially valued the professionalism of the staff of the Nantwich branch of Butters John Bee, and their invaluable help in finding the area and the property that best suited my requirements. They were invariably friendly and hugely supportive, giving me confidence throughout my search and beyond. The property details they sent to me via email were carefully selected, and the details themselves were always clear and literate (other agents please take note). There were several occasions during my dealings with this agent where the staff of the Nantwich branch went out of their way ('went the extra mile') to help me find the home that suits all my requirements, and I was delighted when it was one of this agent's properties that turned out to be 'the one'. Moreover, they seemed to have a much more attractive range of properties than other Nantwich agents - which may reflect the fact that they have an excellent reputation locally. The most professional agents (and certainly the friendliest) I have ever dealt with.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (1) Feature This Review
  4. View All Comments (1)by ThinkCarefully  20/01/2013

I have always found BJB sales/estate agent staff most pleasant, professional and productive. 5 stars. However, I share the views of former BJB tenants here. Unprofessional and unpleasant. Whether you are a landlord or tenant, choose someone else. BJB lettings 1 star.
  5. A 5-star review by 'Sandy Beaches' 9/7/2010

Would you use the agent again? Yes
    Upload a reviwer profile image

A professional agent, that actually knew what they were talking about. I had no problems with communication, and could have not asked for better !

6. 5

A 1-star review by 'Mr Leigh' 8/10/2009

Lettings (as a Tenant)
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Here is a copy of a letter I sent to a local newspaper reporting on BJB...

I would like to express my dissatisfaction with a prominent local estate agency in Stoke on Trent.
    I want to share my experiences with the BBC as I feel many other residents of Stoke on Trent may have had similar poor experiences which you may or may not be aware of.

On the 20th August 2008 I was served an eviction order from the county bailiffs as the landlord of my rented property had failed to keep payments. I had 14 days to relocate and my original tenancy contract with BJB lettings was not due to end for... (read more)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (1) Feature This Review
  7. View All Comments (1)by sjc  23/03/2010

That is ridiculous how can they keep your deposit for rents owed - you did not owe any rent as you had been evicted through no fault of your own. Take legal advice (might be free on your home insurance policy) you have been wronged and are owed that deposit money.
  8. 5

A 1-star review by 'DHP' 4/9/2007

Branch:
    75 The Strand, Longton (Stoke on Trent) (Staffordshire)
    Upload a reviwer profile image

They seem to consider the client an encumberance and you only communicate with him when you are submitting accounts for fees.

Sell or Rent your Property with ease