FREE Valuation

Ashton & Perkins (Romford)

Agent rating: 3 out of 5.0 based on 2 ratings. This website contains 2 user reviews of Ashton & Perkins (Romford).

• Ashton & Perkins (Romford) has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Ashton & Perkins (Romford), please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Agent Overview

Ashton & Perkins (Romford)

30 Victoria Road

• 1 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

FREE valuation

Meet the Team

This branch is also ranked:

6 out of 26
in the RM1 League Tables
11 out of 59
in the Romford League Tables
4075 out of 24244
in the UK

Agent Information

An independent family run etate agency covering all aspects of the property market. Sales, Lettings, Proiperty Management and Commercial Sales & Lettings. Established 1988.
We offer a friendly and professional service to all our clients both old and new!

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

• NAEA
  • ARLA
  • The Property Ombudsman (Sales)
  • OFT
  • DPS

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Page last updated on: 27-May-2015 01:49:07

Customer Reviews

1. A 1 -star review by ''

Branch:
    30 Victoria Road (Romford) (Greater London)
    Services:
    Lettings (as a Tenant)
    Staff Member
    Postcode
    RM2
    Rent PCM
    £775
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No
    no photo

IDENTITY FRAUD - BE WARNED
    Upon ending my tenancy with Ashton Perkins and leaving that address - Some-one who had access to my personal information made credit card applications in my name.
    1) In the credit card application they put my job details as working for Havering Council (I made a complaint to Havering Council regarding Ashton Perkins)
    2) In the credit card applications they put my mothers maiden name as France (the Landlord of the property lives in France)
    3) The credit cards were taken out using that property address as soon as I left it....
    HEED WITH CAUTION

Twitter  Facebook

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  2. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    30 Victoria Road (Romford) (Greater London)
    Services:
    Lettings (as a Landlord)
    Staff Member
    Postcode
    No postcode selected.
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? Yes
    no photo
    Roy Perkins

The service I have received from Roy at Ashton & Perkins over the years has been first class. I rented out my property when I was living and working abroad for several years. I needed someone that I could trust as would be coming back to the UK infrequently and someone that could provide a fully managed service at a competitive price and I couldn't have received a better service. Prior to leaving the UK, the tax issues were also explained and dealt with in a professional manner.

Any issues were dealt with "remotely" by Roy and his team which meant I didn't have to worry... (read more)

Twitter  Facebook