Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES
Get a Quote

Ashton & Perkins (Romford)

Agent rating: 5 out of 5.0 based on 1 ratings. This website contains 1 user reviews of Ashton & Perkins (Romford).

Offices / Branches

• 0 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

Sell or Rent your Property with ease

Meet the Team

This branch is also ranked:

4 out of 26
in the RM1 League Tables
5 out of 58
in the Romford League Tables
1789 out of 21736
in the UK

Agent Information

An independent family run etate agency covering all aspects of the property market. Sales, Lettings, Proiperty Management and Commercial Sales & Lettings. Established 1988.
We offer a friendly and professional service to all our clients both old and new!

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

• Sun: Closed

Registered With

• NAEA
  • ARLA
  • The Property Ombudsman (Sales)
  • OFT
  • DPS

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Ashton & Perkins (Romford) has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Ashton & Perkins (Romford), please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

Page last updated on: 22-Oct-2014 17:58:57

1. A 5-star review by 'International Customer' 27/10/2012

Branch:
    30 Victoria Road (Romford) (Greater London)
    Services:
    Lettings (as a Landlord)
    Staff Member
    Roy Perkins
    Postcode
    No postcode selected.
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Roy Perkins

The service I have received from Roy at Ashton & Perkins over the years has been first class. I rented out my property when I was living and working abroad for several years. I needed someone that I could trust as would be coming back to the UK infrequently and someone that could provide a fully managed service at a competitive price and I couldn't have received a better service. Prior to leaving the UK, the tax issues were also explained and dealt with in a professional manner.

Any issues were dealt with "remotely" by Roy and his team which meant I didn't have to worry... (read more)

Facebook