FREE Valuation

Arthur Wheeler Estate Agents

Agent rating: 1 out of 5.0 based on 3 ratings. This website contains 3 user reviews of Arthur Wheeler Estate Agents.

• Arthur Wheeler Estate Agents has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Arthur Wheeler Estate Agents, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

• 0 recommend
  • 3 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

FREE valuation

This branch is also ranked:

7 out of 7
in the PO37 League Tables
7 out of 7
in the Shanklin League Tables
23353 out of 24162
in the UK

Agent Information

A description of Arthur Wheeler Estate Agents is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

UNKNOWN

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Page last updated on: 26-May-2015 06:28:35

Customer Reviews

1. A 1 -star review by ''

Lettings (as a Tenant)
    PO37
    no photo
    Ian Thomas

My parents have been renting a property from this agent for a number of years. Some of the needed repairs were handled well in the past, but recently dealing with Ian Thomas has become a nightmare. The growing mould problem was as far as he was concerned, our fault. I pointed out to him that the kitchen sink was rotting away, and nothing had been addressed since my parents reported the problem to him in July of this year.

His response was to wave his finger centimeters away from my face, and shout at the top of his voice. At one point his spit went on my face. He then walked through... (read more)

What could Arthur Wheeler Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“The agent needs to not be abusive to tenants. Tenants deserve to be treated fairly and in a polite manner.”

2. 1
    person found this

A 1 -star review by ''

Lettings (Prospective customer)
    No staff selected.
    Po36
    Would you use the agent again? No

We turned up to view this property a little early, agent appeared so I politely asked him if he was indeed from Arthur Wheeler, "don't worry I know who you are" came a blunt reply. He never answered one of our questions, greeted every enquiry with an inpolite "dunno", constantly checked his phone, told us the dirty kitchen would not be cleaned nor would carpet off cuts be removed and generally did not want to be there. We liked the Flat but no way would we rent from these people, because we were only renting this ignorrant Man thought we were riff raff, this agent has bad reviews and we were also warned off them by people we know, our treatment was a disgrace & we had a lucky escape.

3. 3
    people found this

A 1 -star review by ''

Lettings (as a Tenant)
    PO37
    no photo
    Ian Thomas

We rented a property via Arthur Wheelers in November 2012, we moved in and discovred a number of faults within the property, we communicated over 10 faults to Arthur Wheelers and Ian Thomas (Director) came round to see, he made the right noises and wrote down notes, but now nearly 5 months on and we have poor drainage in the en-suite shower, unable to use the bath because the taps trickle water, lighting systems do not work, plug sockets hanging off, gas cooker was repaired by Arthur Wheeler representative but a bodge repair was done, windows not sealed letting in drafts, radiators not working etc etc and upon calling Arthur Wheelers to discuss the response I received from ian Thomas was "well I have had tennants in the proprty for the past 4 years and no one has complained". In my personal Arthur Wheelers Agents have not offered a good service, they are slow to react to complaints and the overall standard of service they deliver is as I have rated "Terrible"

What could Arthur Wheeler Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“The Agent could have instructed repairs to be done and quite honestly he could have been more professional when speaking over the telephone”

FREE valuation