FREE Valuation
Homes4u click to visit our website

Amber Residential

Agent rating: 2.3 out of 5.0 based on 9 ratings. This website contains 9 user reviews of Amber Residential.

• Amber Residential has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Amber Residential, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

• 6 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

FREE valuation

Meet the Team

This branch is also ranked:

11 out of 16
in the B13 League Tables
380 out of 439
in the Birmingham League Tables
21523 out of 24893
in the UK

Agent Information

A description of Amber Residential is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

B42
    Rent PCM
    £260
    Would you use the agent again? No

DO NOT USE THIS LETTING AGENTS. Only do if you want to get any shred of your deposit back, all your issues with the property ignored and rude staff. Me and 2 friends (all students) rented a property with Amber in 2013-14 and I regret ever even walking in to their office. The house was not in good condition, the usual painting all over the damp patches to disguise the condition when viewing sadly fooled us as damp was a massive problem from shortly moving in (of course we were blamed for). We were also infested with mice, which once again completely our fault, nothing to do with the fact there... (read more)

Comments on the Agents fees

“WILL CHARGE YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING BUT DO NOTHING”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  2. A 1 -star review by ''

Rent PCM
    £282
    Would you use the agent again? No

Completely disgusting- as a student who is new they point blank refused to send me a copy of the contract i sign and told me i was stupid and should go to a maths teacher as well as sent an email round to the other tenents talking about me - completely unproffessional and would never recommend.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  3. A 5 -star review by ''

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am a tenant in a property that is managed by Amber Residential. I must say i am so happy with this agency, if there any issues they resolve them so efficiently & effectively. I have been screwed over by other Agencies in the past, but not with Amber Residential. I totally recommend them to any one.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  4. A 1 -star review by ''

Would you use the agent again? No

Throughout my time with amber my home was full of problems which were brought up at the beginning of the contract; we left the agency feeling happy that they would ensure they were all sorted before we moved in, only to discover when we moved in none of the problems had been fixed. Over the space of the 2 years none of the constantly mentioned problems were sorted.
    At the end of the tenancy we received the invoice regarding the deposit which was very brief in regards of problems or issues. In regards to customer service I was horrified to confront the attitude of the staff at Amber residential who refused to answer any questions I had about my deposit.
    I would never recommend this agency to anyone!!!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  5. A 1 -star review by ''

Would you use the agent again? No

Coming out of student halls, myself and a group of friends decided to go for amber because of the size of the letting and the cheap costs. The people at amber are very friendly and inviting when they get you to sign the contract and see the place, but once we settled we began noticing the problems we had with our house. It became problem after problem. In the new house, there was a broken sofa, broken microwave, faulty hoover and faulty cooker. The 2nd floor toilet broke which caused the downstairs roof to literally colapse and shower toilet water. We also had a carbon monoxide scare, as the... (read more)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  6. A 5 -star review by ''

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am a existing tenant of amber residential perry barr & I am very very happy with the service they provide to there clients.
    They are very friendly & helpful, I would highly recommend them to any landlord or tenant who want peace of mind about there property.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  7. A 5 -star review by ''

No branch selected
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am a existing tenant of amber residential perry barr, I was very suprised to see the negative feed back.
    Since being with amber residential I have found them very friendly and helpful.
    I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for peace of mind that if any problems that may occur in the house that amber residential manage will get resolved asap.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  8. A 1 -star review by ''

Would you use the agent again? No

Bad service and rude landlords. Everything from the start to the beginning of being in contact with this company has been absolute hell. We are students and so came to this company thinking they would help us out and understand that we didn't know alot about renting. Never again. The staff are confrontational and abusive and are very threatening when you raise a problem. We had lots of problems in our house such as a broke oven, which is still not fixed, and a blocked sink and bath. As well as this the house is infested with mice (which we were blamed for and told we had to pay to get rid of them even though there were mouse traps around before we moved in) There are cracks in the walls and large gaping holes where shoddy work has been completed. When asked the land lords they are rude and make you feel uncomfortable. Prices are high and keep on rising, also watch when you sign a contract as they often up the price per week and you do not realize. Just do not use this company. They should be shut down.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  9. A 1 -star review by ''

Lettings (as a Landlord)
    Would you use the agent again? No

Absolutely appalling and unprofessional service and behaviour! DO NOT USE AMBER RESIDENTIAL! This company is an absolute nightmare! We only went with Amber as they were cheap and as the saying goes, you get what you paid for and what we got was...Rude, ill mannered staff, with not a brain cell between them, no knowledge of letting or sales, no clue about the property market or the local market in which they operate! Very poor communication and correspondence, ignored messages/emails, badly handled offers/viewings, abusive language and frequent breaches in contract.... the list is endless! Its... (read more)

10. View All Comments (1)by DanceFiendStrapS  24/02/2012

how fast did you get your deposit back? did they wait it out for a bit I've been waiting since september..... its now the end of february. the house we had, had huge cracks in the ceiling in the kitchen above was the bathroom you could clearly see the ceiling sagging under the weight of the bathroom. they said that they couldnt do anything about it until we had moved out. the boiler was absolutely god awful. the oven was faulty, 2 out of 4 of the hobs didnt work. the washing machine leaked twice. it was an absolute disaster. plus the houses are so damn cold it takes so much much to even heat those houses, i swear they go round poking holes in the wall to make it colder...

FREE valuation