Browse agents by letter
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Alison Dyson Property Services Ltd

Agent rating: 1 out of 5.0 based on 1 ratings. This website contains 1 user reviews of Alison Dyson Property Services Ltd.

Offices / Branches

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 allAgents People Awards

Sell or Rent your Property with ease

Meet the Team

This branch is also ranked:

2 out of 2
in the DL4 League Tables
2 out of 2
in the Shildon League Tables
19909 out of 21381
in the UK

Agent Information

A description of Alison Dyson Property Services Ltd is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

• Fri: -
  • Sat: -
  • Sun: -

Registered With

Not registered with any of the regulatory bodies.

Areas Covered

No areas covered

Alison Dyson Property Services Ltd has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Alison Dyson Property Services Ltd, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

No staff selected.
    Postcode
    DL5
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No

I only used Alison Dyson for one of my properties and only for the duration of one tenancy. It got so bad that the tenant eventually had to call me when there was any issues as the agent could not administrate itself. Rent would always be late and they would lie about when the tenant paid each month and make excuses for the tenant. The tenant herself would email me a scan of her receipt each month as proof of when she paid. The agent would normally pay me 18 days later. They are a joke and took both me and my tenant for a ride. I was happy to end the tenancy so I could end their services.

Twitter Facebook