Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Alison Dyson Property Services Ltd

Agent rating: 3 out of 5.0 based on 2 ratings. This website contains 2 user reviews of Alison Dyson Property Services Ltd.

Offices / Branches

• 1 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

Sell or Rent your Property with ease

Meet the Team

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 2
in the DL4 League Tables
1 out of 2
in the Shildon League Tables
4055 out of 21806
in the UK

Agent Information

A description of Alison Dyson Property Services Ltd is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

Registered With

UNKNOWN

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Alison Dyson Property Services Ltd has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Alison Dyson Property Services Ltd, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

Page last updated on: 20-Dec-2014 15:44:11

1. A 5-star review by 'Amy Stout' 23/9/2014

Branch:
    9799 Church Street (Middridge) (Shildon) (County Durham)
    Services:
    Sales (as a Vendor)
    Staff Member
    No staff selected.
    Postcode
    DL4
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? Yes
    Upload a reviwer profile image

My experience with selling a property through Platinum Property Services (a.k.a. Alison Dyson) was very positive. The staff are very friendly, helpful and professional and they kept me up to date throughout the entire process. I felt like I could leave everything in their very capable hands.
    When the property in question received some damage Alison ensured the house was secured immediately and contacted me straight away to let me know of the situation. She could not have been more caring and really went out of her way to help.
    I would have no hesitation in recommending Platinum Property Services.

Facebook

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  2. 1
    person found this

A 1-star review by 'Experienced Landlord' 18/7/2013

Branch:
    9799 Church Street (Middridge) (Shildon) (County Durham)
    Services:
    Lettings (as a Landlord)
    Staff Member
    No staff selected.
    Postcode
    DL5
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I only used Alison Dyson for one of my properties and only for the duration of one tenancy. It got so bad that the tenant eventually had to call me when there was any issues as the agent could not administrate itself. Rent would always be late and they would lie about when the tenant paid each month and make excuses for the tenant. The tenant herself would email me a scan of her receipt each month as proof of when she paid. The agent would normally pay me 18 days later. They are a joke and took both me and my tenant for a ride. I was happy to end the tenancy so I could end their services.

Facebook