...left to get your reviews in for the 2015 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

FREE Valuation

Alison Dyson Property Services Ltd

Agent rating: 3 out of 5.0 based on 2 ratings. This website contains 2 user reviews of Alison Dyson Property Services Ltd.

• Alison Dyson Property Services Ltd has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Alison Dyson Property Services Ltd, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

• 1 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

FREE valuation

Meet the Team

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 2
in the DL4 League Tables
1 out of 3
in the Shildon League Tables
4334 out of 25266
in the UK

Agent Information

A description of Alison Dyson Property Services Ltd is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

UNKNOWN

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Page last updated on: 02-Sep-2015 21:47:55

Customer Reviews

1. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    9799 Church Street (Middridge) (Shildon) (County Durham)
    Services:
    Sales (as a Vendor)
    Staff Member
    No staff selected.
    Postcode
    DL4
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

My experience with selling a property through Platinum Property Services (a.k.a. Alison Dyson) was very positive. The staff are very friendly, helpful and professional and they kept me up to date throughout the entire process. I felt like I could leave everything in their very capable hands.
    When the property in question received some damage Alison ensured the house was secured immediately and contacted me straight away to let me know of the situation. She could not have been more caring and really went out of her way to help.
    I would have no hesitation in recommending Platinum Property Services.

Twitter  Facebook

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  2. 1
    person found this

A 1 -star review by ''

Branch:
    9799 Church Street (Middridge) (Shildon) (County Durham)
    Services:
    Lettings (as a Landlord)
    Staff Member
    No staff selected.
    Postcode
    DL5
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No

I only used Alison Dyson for one of my properties and only for the duration of one tenancy. It got so bad that the tenant eventually had to call me when there was any issues as the agent could not administrate itself. Rent would always be late and they would lie about when the tenant paid each month and make excuses for the tenant. The tenant herself would email me a scan of her receipt each month as proof of when she paid. The agent would normally pay me 18 days later. They are a joke and took both me and my tenant for a ride. I was happy to end the tenancy so I could end their services.

Twitter  Facebook