Unlike any other review website, allagents has introduced many fantastic comparison tools and features to help both benefit the consumer and the agent.
Some of these include:
• Staff Profiling • Staff Awards • Agent Awards
As the awards are customer driven (i.e. they select the ratings and the staff members they wish to attribute to review), errors do occur. The most common errors are:
- not selecting correct branch
- not selecting staff names from drop down list
- duplicating staff profiles by adding names instead of selecting from dropdown selection
- add locations as profiles or spelling staff names incorrectly
- forgetting to change the star rating from the 1 star default
In order to maintain the credibility of our website & staff awards, perpetual 'housekeeping' is required retrospectively to maintain the accuracy of all profile pages. Some of this work also requires liaising with agents direct to verify details.
Allagents will endeavour wherever possible to rectify errors, however this requires on-going labour intensive work. With more and more agents embracing allAgents as a feedback and marketing tool, it is no longer a viable option for us to absorb these costs.
Premium Support & Premium Support Plus
allAgents has introduced our Premium Support package. This package is designed for agents that recognise the advantages that come with having a well maintained profile and how it can improve their overall rankings and business..
Premium support not only covers 'housekeeping', it also provides agents with direct access to our level 2 customer service team.
Free listing Agents can still tell us about bugs, submit queries via our contact form and report reviews that conflict with our terms and conditions via our 'report abuse' option. This is FREE, basic (restricted) support and is operated by our Level 1 Moderators - replies at this level are by email only with a 7-14 day turnaround (depending on the issue). However agents will NOT be able to get direct access to our customer service team.
Included in the Premium Support subscription is:
- full profile support, including ongoing profile page maintenance
- Manual intervention of review verification (of the email address) where our automated activation email system has failed to get through due to spam/ junk mail issues
- Backend access to view what reviews that customers have posted, but not yet activated (saves pestering customers)
- portal support and training including liaising with feed providers
- discounts on products, services and advertising
- training and support on review management & profile promotion
- assistance in review and activation queries from Level 2 Administrators
- quicker turnaround time from Level 1 Site Moderators
Level 2 Site Administrator Functions
- manage staff profiles. Add, edit and merge duplicate profiles and add pictures
- allocate reviews to branches and staff, where the reviewer has not done so
- manage group and branch profiles, update firm details
- fix 1 (one) star rating errors - e.g. where the content of a review clearly contradicts the rating (verification may be required from the author)
- amend spelling mistakes and typing errors
- visual amendments to reviews -(i.e. Accidently left the CAPS LOCK on)
- accelerate abuse claims with the Level 1 Moderator Team
- Liaise with reviewers on your behalf for faster review activation or dispute resolution
Premium Support Plus
In addition to our standard Premium support, agents also get access to all other added value chargeable features
- branded banners on your profile page
- featured branch Directory listings
- featured reviews
- branch logo
Discounts are also available for multiple branches call us on 07531 860 637 or contact us here to order your support package or ask a question.
PLEASE NOTE that in order to improve our site accuracy; allagents reserves the right to suspend agent profiles where our site auditors have flagged up as having amassed too many errors to remain live on the site. This will then go live again once a member of the allagents team has had the opportunity to clean it up. In certain cases, allagents may have no option but to make premium support mandatory for some agents.
Level 2 Site Administrators cannot permanently remove a review, they can only make minor modifications and rectify errors on it.